The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

My experience has been horrible ever since I moved in. Management is no help and they are rude specially the ladies. However, it is slowly getting better because Anthony actually get things done and know how to speak to the residents. that is why I gave it 1 star.
The Parking issues are the worst here. You could never find parking when you come home in the evening. The maintenance is not that great either
1 star
It’s ok. Maintenance is super slow. They don’t seem to care. You have to pretty much nag and lose it before anything gets done. The neighbors are trash. My car got broken in to and rent is too high for this crap.
The rent goes up every year which is understandable however, not much has been done to make it worth staying. I was promised a different apartment after my first lease expired and was told they had already rented it, leaving me no other option than to renew for a higher price. I renewed again only because it only went up $20 this year. The rent is extremely high considering there is a lot of noise, loud neighbors, no cable where I live, litter everywhere and people speeding through the neighborhood. The newer office personnel is rude. Diane was nice and Anthony is nice. The other lady is just obnoxiously rude and has no people skills. The maintenance staff is rude when they enter my apartment and they refuse to fix things in my apartment when I’ve asked months ago for it to be done. I’ve been here 2 years and have seen 6-8 different property managers. Something isn’t right. Hopefully it gets better or I’m out after this lease expires.
At first, I thought the community was decent. When I moved in a two bed/bath everything seemed fine except that I wasn't told about a few key things (like courtesy cleaning when you renew your lease) which I did/ there's no assigned parking spot and no permanent guess list. I stayed in the apartment for two years. But still I stayed there because Anthony is truly amazing/ show dedication towards his work and gets things done in a timely manner. So I decided to move to a bigger apartment which located in the back and parking is a nightmare. But yet parking rules and regulations are being forced knowing there is not enough for all the residents which in my opinion is TRULY WRONG. At night when I'm get home, I have to part a quarter mile away and walk to my apartment which could be dangerous being that the is not a gate to keep any danger to a certain level. My apartment side sliding door wouldn't close and I noticed when I moved in that maybe previous tenants had to place a wooden stick to keep the sliding door shut. It took close to a month to have a fix and was even told that staff in the office to just put a stick to keep it close which was insulting being that I had just moved in. The place has potential but it's the people that help run it that does not really show that they care much for the tenants. It feels like the main goal for some that works there is to have you sign the lease and then treat like they are better than you. Anthony is the only reason why I stay. Hopefully you guys read this.
The back is bad there’s no parking EVER and no one checks. Garbage everywhere never any dog poop bags the management doesn’t keep appointments to fix things. Everything is old and broke
Bad. Washer, dishwasher not working. No microwave? Yak? How you people do that? That could have been avoided by making sure the residents get what they need
there is no parking pet waste everywhere Maintenance take weeks to show up ppl loading their patios with plenty of boxes... 2 stars is the best i can give you.
the leak in the roof has left water damage on my floor and created a pest problem that has taken management a long time to get around to. please help
Noise is a little out of hand. Appliances are very old. Staff is good, maintenance comes fast. Wish the complex offered more to help fix or replace.