The apartment is decent had some issues due to maintenance, the community of people seem friendly. I enjoy the location of the development surrounded by a slew of businesses with much variety.

There's not very much for children to do. The park is surrounded by mud and all of the basketball courts have no nets anymore. No sidewalks or safe places to walk your child either. Kinda just stuck inside when you're home.

I love the layout of the community. The only cons of this neighborhood is that the sidewalk looks dirty and grimy which can easily be cleaned with a pressure washer. The leaves could be picked up on a more consistent routine. Also it seemed the previous tenant smoked cigarettes in our apartment.

There is lots of parking for residents and guests. The apartments are a good size. The office staff is very friendly and nice. The landscape, apartments and appearance is outdated.

The community needs some TLC, shrubs are overgrown, walkways needs pressure cleaning, walls need new paint, railings need to be replaced. I know that the community seems to be focusing on renovating the apartments but it would be nice to have the outside appearance be updated as well.

Needs to he more pet friendly. Spend the money and spray the land. We spend an additional $25 per pet and yet my dogs still end up getting fleas almost every time we walk them

The residents living here do not follow the rules in the lease. Hopefully the new Office Manager and Service Manager will change that as no office employ has been able to in the past

The community is good but over priced. Once Jennifer took over things started to get done. Non emergancies are finally completed within a resonable time. I'd kill to have the back pool cleaned at least a few times a week. But it is what it is I guess. Nathan and Jerry are amazing assets to the maintenance team and are really caring when they see you in apartment or outside on the street.

just moved in. Seems like a quiet area, no problems so far. I dont like that there is a guest registration and no assigned parking spots...

It’s comfortable to love At The Reserve Apartment, whenever I have an issue with anything in my apartment and make a report on it , it’s address as soon as possible which with a day or two.

Great and safe. Only a trash problem,people miss the dumpster.Thhe grounds keeper is so nice,always very pleasant, waves when ever I drive by.

Aside from minor pest problems inside and outside the apartments, the apartment is pretty nice. Maintenance team needs to actually read the requests and the office could be better at responding to emails.

The community seems pretty good. Haven't been there long, looking forward to see what all these amazing community rewards are about & unfold

Thi is our home, we love it. However, this year some strange people moved in, too much cigarettes smoking which are making my kids sick. Besides i am happy

So far so good I’ve been enjoying my stay here. Maintenance is fast. My home layout is beautiful. Neighborhood is quiet. Would def recommend

My apartment community is safe, quite, and a pleasure to live. I moved from Indiana and could not have picked a better place to live. The staff has always been friendly which is something key I look for. The location is perfect for me as well. I love living here!

Very quiet, nice secluded community. Maintenance can be easily found and/or scheduled. Many amenities included which is nice. Only thing is AT&T is the only service allowed here.

Really great quiet community. A lot of parking, amenities, maintenance is always around. Hidden location and pets acceptable. Only thing is restricted to AT&T.

At first the apt was not what expected but management promised everything would be fixed and they did not go back on their word. Anthony is the best!!

Residents don't care about cleanliness, my kids and I watched a drug deal go down in parking lot, my kids and I watched a drug deal go down in parking lot, parking authority don't monitor at the right times.They wait till 5:50 -6:00 Am to boot instead of 10:00 pm to 3:00 when the parking is bad. Reapairs are just bandaided.

Great price, relatively safe community. Their is just too many staff changes which is a cause for concern at times. Pool area could be cleaned more frequently. These are minor adjustments but i feel comfortable with my family here.

Love the atmosphere and the office staff are very nice. If I have any problems they are quick to respond. Anthony is very nice and also help with my transition we moved there

It a nice place no load noises, the people in the office are all nice and friendly. If something breaks they fix it really fast . I have been here for almost 2 years and I have no complaints

Parking is the worst. A lot of the times you have to park so far away from your building that it’s ridiculous. And oh my goodness maintenance is not the best but is also not the worst.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I really enjoy living there, it’s a very convenient location close to stores and beaches and main highways but still retired enough to be quiet. Apartment is nice and clean when we moved in, spacious for a price very affordable. My only regret is that it’s not gated and the communes areas (grass and entrances of buildings) can get really dirty. Also the sound isolation inside the apartment is not good. But I love the pool, the gym and tennis courts, it’s a pleasant place to live.