Always there to help as much as they possibly can! And the maintenance gets in and out with not one problem! I would have to say out of all of the apartments we have been in this is probably my favorite

A bit disappointed ☹️ thin walls, no close to your building parking after 4:00 p.m. Unable to use club house after the office closes. Otherwise, ok.

I have been living in the community for over 7 years. I love my apartment. The convience of living behind a strip mall is great. Management and maintenance are great, very helpful when needed. Can not forget, having a pool, fitness center and A BBQ, is fantastic.

Living here, I can’t complain much outside of the very very slow updates to the gym😂 Maintenance is on top of all of their requests, the leasing office crew is cool. Can’t complain with much, the updates are inevitable, just wish I could get my matching set of dumbbells sooner🤷🏽‍♂️

They treated me really nice and very welcomed. They went beyond expectations to please me and get me a garage which was very important to me.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

I love the neighborhood and the facilities available inside the community. But we are missing a play area for children. If it can be improved in future it will be helpful.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

The move in process was really easy and Scott was so helpful throughout the entire process. The apartment was very clean when we moved in the maintenance staff is quick and always helpful. The only bad thing about the apartment is that the rooms do not have ceiling lights or fans and that the neighbors are noisy. Overall, great living experience thus far.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

It’s a beautiful neighborhood and I love the openness of the apartment itself as well! Not to mention there’s plenty of cabinet space and the master closet is a great size.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

The experience here isn’t bad but I just can’t give it the perfect rating. The gym could be a lot better and the noise levels are pretty poor.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Only been here a week, pretty good so far! Parking is a challenge, trash drop off on the far side of the complex, but no issues with the apt. New everything in there!

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Just moved in and so far this apartment is great. Better than any apartment I’ve been in before. I would recommend to a friend and have recommended to a friend.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

We just moved in and we believe this will be our home for some time. Love all the stainless steel appliances that were brand new when we moved in. The washer and dryer in unit works great! We are very happy!

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

It’s good now I am new in this apartment..everything is fine but for children’s play area needed and one more thing that time of closing also a problem it’s too early

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Dawn in the office is very nice and seems kind and compassionate. The apartment itself is spacious and nice. It has taken some time to get a repair done that I entered at move in. The door looks like someone attempted to break in. The frame itself is dented, and because of this the alarm won't engage. I am still waiting to hear what will happen with that. The neighbors in my building are not the best. The person above me has a dog that barks every time anyone walks by, and that is incredibly annoying as sometimes it begins as early as 5:30 am. It is wrong to have an animal in an apartment that isn't trained. It affects every surrounding person in the building. I shouldn't pay rent to not sleep due to someone else being inconsiderate. The same goes with people in apartments blaring music all day.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Love the location, and the staff are great. Maintenance is timely and gets things done. Only complaint is being able to hear when the upstairs neighbors flush if you're in the bathroom, and clearly hear when they are vacuuming. Other than that, we love living here!

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Buena experiencia lo unico que no me agrada mucho es que hay mucho ruido de los carros que pasan frente a la ventana de mi cuarto, pero lo demas me encanta mi apartamento es muy comodo y agradable

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Great Home. Very spacious. Maintenance is quick. Pool area is good. Gym cold have been little better. Great locality. Could have been some chairs to sit outside. Over all good one to live happily😊

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

In the four years I’ve lived here, the overall condition and maintenance of the complex have markedly deteriorated — seriously chipped paint on railings, discolored and dirty cement in hallways and on stairs, trash and shopping carts in entryways, lack of attention to grass and plants except at the entry to the complex and outside of the office. It just looks like nobody cares. Communication between management and residents is either non-existent or laughable. This site for example. I don’t need contests. I need to know when I have a package in the office and what the new rules are for recycling, for example. Why can you not advise residents about planned maintenance in the entire complex more than a day or two before? Surely you’ve had things like replacing filters or inspecting ceiling sprinklers scheduled for longer than that. It would really be lovely to feel like a valued resident rather than just someone filling an apartment in the complex and paying monthly rent.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Nice responce from the executive.everything went smoothly. They are very helpful for completing my lease.all the details i gotbit with out any issues. Thanks Dilip

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Things have changed drastically, this used to be a quiet pleasant place to live, i been here 81/2 years, this is the first time that I am seriously thinking about moving when my lease is up, It used to be quiet, now its noisey at early morning hours, people moving out in the middle of the night, no where to park, maintenance has changed and it takes days instead of what used to be 30 min to an hour to honor request. Apartments need to be upgraded, but you constantly raising rent, hence people leaving in the middle of the night. Its just different and i dont like it.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Good management who provide timely service to resolve any issues in the apartment, great get-together at the lease office organized during summer, great location with all the amenities nearby

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Nice area, reasonable rent, spacious living room and kitchen, responds to maintenance issues in a reasonable time. Some times parking is not really convenient but it’s not really a big issue.The only thing that made me give 3 stars is the walls and ceilings, Very poor isolation. And instead of understanding the problem and trying to accommodate/fix it, it falls on the tenant that it’s their fault making noise!! P.s I hear the phone vibration of my neighbor living above me, and her walking feet as if she’s in my apartment . I’m not complaining about it, there’s nothing better she can do.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

We like this community. It is peaceful and safe. We like the location. It has All the basic necessity shops like Harris Teeter, Publix, Aldi etc. everyhting is nearby.

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Prompt and responsive management, adjacent to groceries and pharmacies. New equipment in the kitchen when we moved in. Would love to get AT&T or Google Fiber Internet connections!

Reply from The Reserve at Cary Park

Love the location, love my home, no complaints. The space is perfect my neighbors are friendly. The amenities are very nice too. I love to grill by the pool all the time