The communication could be better. No one ever answers the phone or emails. I love my apartment though. The space a comfortable and affordable in my opinion.

It has been a relatively smooth move in process and the staff has been extremely friendly, so I would definitely recommend Reserve at Lavista Walk to friends.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Good just need to fix my mail box key because it wont turn when i put it in my assigned box. Other than that the people were nice and were very accommodating

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

We love it so far! The staff had been a great help by providing us with all of great help and answering all of our questions. Thank you for being wonderful. I can not wait to check out the amenities.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

I enjoy living here at Reserve at Lavista. The facility is always pleasant and maintenance service is speedy and effective. Many of the things I need are available to me

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Great location for restaurants, stores, malls, highways, and bars. Reasonable rent and upgraded amenities as of recent renovations. Nice clubhouse

We’ve lived here almost a year and love it. It’s so close to everything and we walk to Publix all the time which is super convenient. We will be renewing our lease and staying here for a while. The staff is very friendly and maintenance is quick and they’re so friendly. The noise level could be better but nothing major. It’s an apartment you will hear your next door neighbor or your upstairs neighbor no matter where you stay. Everything has been renovated and looks really great.

Great to see new and recent changes around community. Unsure why the pool didn’t officially open until after Memorial Day. That seemed quite odd to wait that long. Yes

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

So far so good. My only complaint was that residents with pets are letting their pets use the zen garden area as their bathroom and not having their pets on a leash.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Everything has been great, but the hardest part was getting a hold of someone to help with apartment applications. However, after getting a hold of someone, it has been great.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

I love my location in the city. I have not had any personal issues with my leasing people or getting any issues resolved . The maintenance team is always prompt and very friendly.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

It is so lovely here from the neighbors to the parking to the peaceful air, I love it! The staff are very helpful and the property is always neat, clean and orderly. It's extremely quiet and filled with amazing amenities.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

It’s a great location, close to our home we are renovating. The complex looks clean and well maintained. We lived here before between homes.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

superb experience but they have increase rent after 1 year. So planning to move some other place. Rent is very high in comparison with the other BEST apartments.

My experience after reserves At lavista walk what's absolutely extraordinary. Jamieson was absolutely amazingHe was very warm and welcoming as well as professional

Friendly staff. Great community to live in. Convenient to many shopping plazas. Pet friendly with a huge dog area outside. Over all a good choice I'd you want to be close to downtown.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Apartment was clean with no obvious issues on move-in. Only issue I had was not directly with the complex but with Gigamonster. Prior tenant did not close their account so I couldn't get WiFi until several days into living there. This isn't the complex's fault but since Gigamonster is promoted so much here, I think it'd be helpful if leaving tenants were reminded to close their accounts as part of the move-out process.

Really like the Luxer One packaging system, great clubhouse with pool, TV to watch sports, and right next to a bunch of stores. Great management and friendly neighbors.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

We’ve been here about 7 months and I really enjoy being here. The area if perfect. The amenities here are great. Noise level is great, the only time I hear anything from another apartment is upstairs if something heavy is dropped. The staff at the front is very helpful, I think there is a new manager there and she is very nice.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Leasing consultants are quick to respond on any concerns. Very helpful and professional. The common areas are kept clean and the amenities are great.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Reserve has been great so far! The only downside is how thin the walls are. Other than that, from the time I toured up until even now, everything has been great and accommodating.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Great place. Friendly staff. Pretty prompt with maintenance requests. Many events held in which wine and food are served, which is great. 24 hour access to office.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Great amenities, great location, right off of the major highways and interstates, close to midtown and downtown, really easy access to the Marta station

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

The best place to live. Minutes from downtown and shopping is more convenient. The management team is great and the complex is neat and clean all the time

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

We have enjoyed living here-great amenities and location and an affordable price. Sometimes hard to get a hold of the office staff. Maintenance is very helpful though.