Great place to live. The grounds are kept, the apartments are spacious and parking is never an issue. I have been here for a year now and plan to renew my lease.

The apartment is fairly nice, so no serious issues there.. However, the walls in the apts. are extremely thin and you can pretty much hear everything your neighbors are doing. When complaining to management the problem is still not fixed. Even after complaining a multitude of times, the issue still hasn’t been rectified! Because my neighbors are so loud and totally inconsiderate (at all times of the night) it literally makes me want to break my lease and live somewhere else!

The amenities are spectacular and great location for commuting in to town and to work! Fantastic school district... and not to mention the convenient of restaurants.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

It's approaching 2 months since I've moved here, and so far, I absolutely love it. The location is great, the amenities are AWESOME, and the office staff are very friendly! In particular, I really love the free fitness classes!

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

It’s been great here. The staff go above and beyond to make you feel like a priority. It’s also a great location - you can’t beat it. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

The presence of this location is very welcoming,love how the corridors are always cleaned , very private . Our apartment has the pool view which is a cool view, and also the zen garden with the nice lights in the air it brings cool future memories and vibes.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

I’ve been here for just about a month, and the Reserve at LaVista has been great! The location is perfect for us (grocery store, movie theater, close to so many other things). The community is clean and (mostly) quiet. Everything that needed to get fixed in our apartment at the beginning was fixed promptly and thoroughly. The staff has been super helpful all along the way. And the amenities offered (yay, free workout classes! Car cleaning station! Lockers for our packages!) have been a huge bonus. Love it so far ❤️

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

The Reserve at Lavista Walk continues to exceed my expectations. From the helpful staff to the amenities, I have been happy with my decision to renew our lease at this property for another year!

It’s great we love it here, the parking garage is the only big downfall because it’s so tight but maintenance is pretty fast and everything thing is clean

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

awesome people, nice community. MARTA station is very near just five minutes from here. awesome people, nice community. MARTA station is very near just five minutes from here.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

My roommate and I love it here! We love the beautiful hallways and our rooms. We love having guests over to show off not only our personal space, but the beautiful amenities.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

The elevators keep messing up; the trash disposal system is confusing (ie the signs in the disposal rooms say to take large items to the first floor, but the first floor says boxes only); it can take a long time to get responses to stuff from management; there's only one callbox to get into the buildings from the parking garage, which is a problem since the elevators are outside; the parking garage is a deathtrap with the blind curves, and the mirrors are useless (especially the one on the first floor, which is just pointing at the ground)

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Going on my 2nd year here at Lavista. Great location, maintenance and staff. I love the community emails bring the complex together for fun activities.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

I’ve been here a little over a year and we love it. It’s very convenient to both of our jobs and Publix is right across the street which is great. Noise level is okay. You will always here your neighbors in apartments but it doesn’t keep me up at night or interfere with my day. I would have the day the look of the property could be better. When we first moved in everything looked great and now you can tell the residents don’t care about their trash and such as much, not sure. Also maintenance is always great. Very nice and come on time when they say they will. There has been miscommunication with the office on a few things. This could definitely improve. But over all we will stay here as long as prices remain reasonable.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

I absolutely love our apartment, it's very modern and spacious, the amenities are very nice. The management team here are superb they handled all of our maintenance issues we've had so far in a very professional manner very quickly. I extremely recommend the reserve for anyone interested in a new apartment!

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

The management is not well informed or good at communication on an individual level. They are more invested in pushing problems off so it will go away on it's own. For instance, I have been dealign with trying to resolve a fairly simple problem with them for over a month now, with little resolution in sight. Residents are usually quiet but about three times a week or so, people are extremely loud in the walkways and the walls do not have much soundproofing. In general it is a decent place to live, but the management is highly frustrating to work with.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

So far so good! I love all the amenities of the apartment and its location. Not just the part of Atlanta it's in but the various stores and companies within walking distance.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

When I first moved in I had a lot of issues. Broken dishwasher, drain, and lock. The worst part about this community is the paper thin walls. I hear every word of my neighbor’s conversations and all of her loud singing in the morning. The pool is always dirty. No one ever answers the phone in the offices. Maintenance is slow to respond to urgent issues.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Excellent service from Zach and Jameson! They were very welcoming and helpful with my move. Everything was ready for me right when I got there. The facility was just as nice as advertised!

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Move in has been smooth in general, however I've been a bit unsure about things like where the trash and mail are located and how to access them. Some communication ahead of time regarding logistics like that would be helpful.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Its been good! Looking forward to living here further. Atlanta is a great city to be in, especially in the summer. Love the pool at this time of year.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Apartments are nice. But there’s also always problems with the complex. Also maintenance sucks! They will either not not respond to requests or will do nothing about the request.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Too many issues... gates not working, elevators always broken, management never the same . Disappointed with the cleanliness in the hallways...

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

I love living here! It’s quiet and very safe! The only issues I have had was with my mail being stuck in the large locker the Luxor company uses and with the elevators being down for a long time! Other than that everything is great!

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Great community, but the leasing office could cater more to their residents. Work orders usually take 2/3days before you get someone to come and fix