It is so lovely here from the neighbors to the parking to the peaceful air, I love it! The staff are very helpful and the property is always neat, clean and orderly. It's extremely quiet and filled with amazing amenities.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

It’s a great location, close to our home we are renovating. The complex looks clean and well maintained. We lived here before between homes.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

superb experience but they have increase rent after 1 year. So planning to move some other place. Rent is very high in comparison with the other BEST apartments.

My experience after reserves At lavista walk what's absolutely extraordinary. Jamieson was absolutely amazingHe was very warm and welcoming as well as professional

Friendly staff. Great community to live in. Convenient to many shopping plazas. Pet friendly with a huge dog area outside. Over all a good choice I'd you want to be close to downtown.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Apartment was clean with no obvious issues on move-in. Only issue I had was not directly with the complex but with Gigamonster. Prior tenant did not close their account so I couldn't get WiFi until several days into living there. This isn't the complex's fault but since Gigamonster is promoted so much here, I think it'd be helpful if leaving tenants were reminded to close their accounts as part of the move-out process.

Really like the Luxer One packaging system, great clubhouse with pool, TV to watch sports, and right next to a bunch of stores. Great management and friendly neighbors.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

We’ve been here about 7 months and I really enjoy being here. The area if perfect. The amenities here are great. Noise level is great, the only time I hear anything from another apartment is upstairs if something heavy is dropped. The staff at the front is very helpful, I think there is a new manager there and she is very nice.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Leasing consultants are quick to respond on any concerns. Very helpful and professional. The common areas are kept clean and the amenities are great.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Reserve has been great so far! The only downside is how thin the walls are. Other than that, from the time I toured up until even now, everything has been great and accommodating.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Great place. Friendly staff. Pretty prompt with maintenance requests. Many events held in which wine and food are served, which is great. 24 hour access to office.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Great amenities, great location, right off of the major highways and interstates, close to midtown and downtown, really easy access to the Marta station

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

The best place to live. Minutes from downtown and shopping is more convenient. The management team is great and the complex is neat and clean all the time

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

We have enjoyed living here-great amenities and location and an affordable price. Sometimes hard to get a hold of the office staff. Maintenance is very helpful though.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

It's been good so far but security in the hallways should be improved; and the mail has been pretty bad. By mail, not only the mailpersons employed by the postal service, but I think when we are paying the amount of rent we are paying here, that the staff should be our advocates with the mail carriers proactively ensuring the mail carriers aren't messing up -- rather than just punting the mail issue onto the mail people

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Management was quite poor during 2018. Things may change as new management is put in. However, the maintenance guys are quick and super awesome!

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Overall it’s a great community. The staff is top notch. Jameson and Kelly were super helpful with my short move in notice and gave me a stress free moving experience. The only setback is the sound proof. I can hear my neighbor speaking and coughing and they sometimes do laundry in the late evening.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Prime location for Emory students and CDC employees. Outdoor areas (2 pools and 2 zen gardens) are surprisingly quiet despite being in a well populated area. Maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manner & the leasing staff is extremely helpful. Definitely made the right decision moving here.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

My experience has been positive so far. I like the community. I haven’t really met any neighbors because I work a lot but it’s been good so far.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

It’s a really nice community. Some minor problems that they work to fix. Walls are on the thin side. The outdoor are is really nice. Apartment very modern.

This place is really nice. The bedrooms are huge and the living room is crazy big. Maintenance has been very responsive and helpful in keeping our place in good shape.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Love living here. I've lived in 3 different apartment complexes and this is the best one by far. Clean, great amenities, convenient, perfect location for work.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Management is not good. They are rude, don’t return emails, and harass people. They don’t answer the phones and are slow with maintenance requests

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

I have only lived here for three days. So far, I have no direct complaints with the exception of being provided more information or a welcome packet upon move in. I feel that the apartments facing the movie theater and the gas station should be equipped with darker blinds in the bedrooms.

Reply from The Reserve at Lavista Walk

Can be hard to get ahold of the front desk, my key fob hasn’t worked properly since the day I moved in l. Other than that I have enjoyed my stay.