I have enjoyed my experience with The Reserve at Mill Creek thus far. I am excited to see what is to come in the upcoming months as a resident here.

We came here last minute after our lease at a different apartment community fell through. The leasing staff were amazing and were able to get us into an apartment within a week. Compared to other complexes in the area this is definitely one of the best options considering all the amenities and the quality of the community.

My apartment community is great, everyone has be so nice and helpful. They go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and I was very appreciative of that. I feel safe there and the amenities are lovely. I’m looking forward to my entire stay there.

This place has everything you could need and the people are really friendly too: it’s expensive for Florence but ultimately I think you get your money’s worth. Definitely would recommend to family or friend

Ever since we have moved in, we have loved every minute of it! It looks fabulous and it is so peaceful here! Everyone I have ran into has been lovely. I am so happy to be here!

I love the community and all of the amenities- especially the pool now that it’s hot out. However, I think that the breezeways and stairways could be kept a little neater. They’re covered in spiderwebs and they’re dirty. It could stand a good pressure washing.

Excellent community. Pet friendly. Pool is great! Security gates are a plus but too many people have access. It would be helpful to have a card for entry.

Move in was very easy. Staff was willing to let us view the apartments multiple times (we did a lot of research on the areas many communities). So far everything has been really good!

Amazing place to live! Love all of the amenities! We have a dog and it’s perfect for her, she loves the dog park. We try to make lots of friends and have cookouts by the pool. Best apartment complex I’ve lived in!

We have loved the reserve since we moved in! We use the gym and pool frequently. Our dog also loves the dog park along with her dog friends in the community!

excellence of one of the staff, amenity hostess Valarie. She is such a delight not just for the wonderful events they have here for the tenants ; but she is so knowledgeable and helpful to the smallest of inquiries. Her bubbly personality and her personable approach really puts the cherry ?? on the top for living here . I just am overwhelmingly happy with the overall up keep as well as new management that helps operations on a every day .

I love living here. Convenient to work and nursing home. Love the office staff. Would like to see apartment breezeways cleaner and outside of building power washed.

Apartment is beautiful. Rent is very high for the area. Noise from the train is heard throughout the night/evening. Grounds are kept fairly well.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The staff is very friendly. They are helpful in answering questions. The facilities are kept very clean. The apartments are very clean and new looking

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I’ve been living here for 4 years now! YAY! I still love this place! This is my retirement home!! I’m not going anywhere ! It’s clean quiet and peaceful

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I have been here since October and really enjoy the peacefulness, the cleanliness and the friendliness of the community. The occasional community get together is a plus too!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartments have been most enjoyable. Most maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner, and the landscaping is done on a regular basis.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartment is amazing but management did not have our apartment move in ready when we arrived. Our move in date was April 5th and we arrived April 8th and it was not ready for us.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Love it they have everything you could ever want and need!!! Pool,grills, dog park, play ground and laundry room. My apartment came with washer and dryer

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far everything has been okay, very bumpy road when we first got here but things have started to get better. The biggest thing is there was no stains in our carpet when we moved in and now a bunch of them are starting to show.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Beautiful apartment backed up to woods. Very new feeling. Roomy and very well kept. Pool is also very nice and clean. We love the privacy. Great people.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

For a "Gated" "Upscale" community unfortunately it often appears dilapidated - from the monthly broken gates to the MOUND of trash that accumulates over the weekend.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Seems really nice and quiet. Love the one bed apartment. The complex isn't trashy unlike other places I've lived. The employees are helpful too.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Reserve is a beautiful community, but the buildings need to be repainted. The rent is excessively high. In comparison to other communities in Florence, the Reserve is the best.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Very Happy. We’ve been here since April 2017. The management is great. Maintenance is always timely. The resident events are outstanding and varied enough for all ages. It is located conveniently off the main roads 5 minutes away from downtown if you know the shortcuts.