We moved in April 2017. We have lived in two apartments on this property. The transfer was an easy move from a 1x1 w/den and a 2x2. We’ve been very pleased with management and maintenance. Management has planned some resident activities and given us some great memories. Overall I can say we’ve really enjoyed our time here at the Reserve at Mill Creek.

It’s going great! We are really enjoy it here. We work all the time, but when we come home we can relax sincw it is not so noisy here at the complex.

I just moved in last Wednesday, and i already love it here. We have a pool area with a grill, it’s a gated community and everyone here is so friendly. This will be a forever home for my family

Everything has been great with my experience at the reserves at mill creek love it here they did everything great!!!! Keep up the great work

It was such an easy Transaction to move in. The Staff was great. The place was clean and ready for immediate move in. No hassles or bad experience. Good place to leave.

Apartments are Beautiful, very spacious with higher end finishes like crown molding and black appliances. Maintenance is very responsive to fixing an issues. Front gate is usually open/needing repairs. Apartment rent is very high for the area.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

FIrst month here and its been a pleasure so far. Very Quiet, staff is great. Nothing but good things to say. Location is great to get to anything you need from walmart to the gas station

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Nice staff, looking forward the the Reserve life. Loving that the pool is open year round. Love that they allow our fur babies. Love that you can get extra storage with the garage.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Ive actually chosen The Reserve @ Millcreek my retirement home I can’t and don’t want to cut grass or rake leaves or do any beatification outside of my main living area. I feel safe here...as long as the rent doesn’t go crazy I’m home! I’ve signed my 4th lease

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I really enjoy staying at The Reserve at Mill Creek. The community is quite and relaxed. The property is well maintained. Like the fact the apartments come with washer and dryers.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Neighbors have been friendly. Love the layout of the apartment. Not 5 stars because there is $15 trash fee but the trash compactor seems to be MIA.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Nice environment with gate which makes it feel safer. however the card doesn't work on my side of gate have to use pin number which could take more time. This sucks when raining. Needs stronger water pressure in bathroom hard to shower. The trash dump needs to be taken out more, loads up fast. Need faster repairs on couple street lights, dog fences.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Love the hospitality from the staff! Move in was very smooth. I wish the apartment could have been better cleaned, but my overall experience was great!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Love living here! The apartments are beautiful and the staff is very friendly. The amenities are an added bonus to an already great community.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

My move in was hassle-free and the staff has been very informative and nice, I only had a few minor issues during my transition into my new home, however, the maintenance team fixed them immediately.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Wonderful living experience. Best in the area. The grounds are beautiful and we'll maintained. Buildings are bright and colorful. In addition, community events are fun. I would love another cookout.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Beautiful complex. Staff are friendly and respond to maintenance requests promptly. My only complaints are that the cielings are very thin and I wish the common hallways were cleaned more frequently

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I absolutely love living here!! Awesome atmosphere & terrific people. The community that this place offers truly makes my husband and i feel like we’re at home!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The area is always kept clean. The leasing office staff is friendly and helpful. For the most part, I don’t have too much of an issue with noise.

I have only lived here for 2 days, but I already love it. The maintenance team came out and fixed our light problem in a timely fashion, and did an excellent job. Everyone has been so pleasant and nice so far, and I’m excited to see what the future holds.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Everything here has been okay, anytime we have an issue that involves maintenance, they’ve are always on top of it. Joannie and Stephanie have been wonderful as well.

Great quality for price. Great secluded location- my reason for living here. Great measure of cleanliness upon move in to the apartment. The one issue that that the walkway, corridor, of the apartment building, itself, is littered with spiders and other little pests. I wish there was a community broom or pressure washer, something of that nature, so I, or other residents, could clean it.

I have been impressed so far with all the things that i have seen. It is a great location and wonderful people Lauren is the best. She is really the reason I chose to live there

Best apartment I have ever lived in so far! Rooms are clean, lots of storage space. Staff is friendly. Amenities are great. These apartments are well worth the cost.

We love living at The Reserve at Mill Creek! Our pups loves the dog park here. The pool and gated community were a bonus for us! Everyone here has been great thus far