The Reserve at Mill Creek

4.5

4.5

Daulton
I love our home, and all of our neighbors are super nice we have not had a bad experience yet and we are so excited to move forward meeting more of the community and interacting!

Mary D.
I love loving here! The management staff is fantastic. The maintenance guys are top-notch and always helpful. Zero complaints about the team.

Ernest M.
A great place to live! Maintenance free and quiet living experience. Convenient to downtown Florence with restaurants near-by. Great customer service in the leasing office and neighbors!

Michael F.
I love it here... everyone is so nice and thoughtful and helpful. I love the parks the pool the free gym free coffee and snacks at the community center Ooo and I almost forgot about the humble staff that works here

Sharon
Please take care of the many ant hills around the property, especially next to the pool. Also it would be nice if the dryer vents were cleaned more often in the breezeways.

Leah
It's a safe community with good help from maintenance. The garbage area has been cleaned up. I think the greenery could be better maintained and lamp posts are always crooked.

James
about 2 months ago
I wouldn't move to any where else, we love our resident here at the Reserve at Millcreek. Been here since 2019 and we love it. We love that it's gated and a very quiet place. Love the landscaping and everyone in the office is super friendly and helpful. I'm always referring people that are looking for apartments and send them to the office to inquire about the place. Thank you Reserve at Millcreek we appreciate all you do.

Sylvia R.
2 months ago
Updates are improving I’ve been here 8 years and things are being updated that’s pretty cool!! I didn’t make it to the pool much this year…not because it wasn’t there😂😂😂😂

Jacob
3 months ago
Terrible place to stay the management is awful and I would never recommend someone to live here. Thank yall for nothing and I hope there is new management soon

Arnaldo
3 months ago
love the place super quiet with the exception of few individuals but overall im happy with my home. Love all the things the complex has to offer