Nice environment with gate which makes it feel safer. however the card doesn't work on my side of gate have to use pin number which could take more time. This sucks when raining. Needs stronger water pressure in bathroom hard to shower. The trash dump needs to be taken out more, loads up fast. Need faster repairs on couple street lights, dog fences.

Love the hospitality from the staff! Move in was very smooth. I wish the apartment could have been better cleaned, but my overall experience was great!

Love living here! The apartments are beautiful and the staff is very friendly. The amenities are an added bonus to an already great community.

My move in was hassle-free and the staff has been very informative and nice, I only had a few minor issues during my transition into my new home, however, the maintenance team fixed them immediately.

Wonderful living experience. Best in the area. The grounds are beautiful and we'll maintained. Buildings are bright and colorful. In addition, community events are fun. I would love another cookout.

Beautiful complex. Staff are friendly and respond to maintenance requests promptly. My only complaints are that the cielings are very thin and I wish the common hallways were cleaned more frequently

I absolutely love living here!! Awesome atmosphere & terrific people. The community that this place offers truly makes my husband and i feel like we’re at home!

The area is always kept clean. The leasing office staff is friendly and helpful. For the most part, I don’t have too much of an issue with noise.

I have only lived here for 2 days, but I already love it. The maintenance team came out and fixed our light problem in a timely fashion, and did an excellent job. Everyone has been so pleasant and nice so far, and I’m excited to see what the future holds.

Everything here has been okay, anytime we have an issue that involves maintenance, they’ve are always on top of it. Joannie and Stephanie have been wonderful as well.

Great quality for price. Great secluded location- my reason for living here. Great measure of cleanliness upon move in to the apartment. The one issue that that the walkway, corridor, of the apartment building, itself, is littered with spiders and other little pests. I wish there was a community broom or pressure washer, something of that nature, so I, or other residents, could clean it.

I have been impressed so far with all the things that i have seen. It is a great location and wonderful people Lauren is the best. She is really the reason I chose to live there

Best apartment I have ever lived in so far! Rooms are clean, lots of storage space. Staff is friendly. Amenities are great. These apartments are well worth the cost.

We love living at The Reserve at Mill Creek! Our pups loves the dog park here. The pool and gated community were a bonus for us! Everyone here has been great thus far

I have enjoyed my experience with The Reserve at Mill Creek thus far. I am excited to see what is to come in the upcoming months as a resident here.

We came here last minute after our lease at a different apartment community fell through. The leasing staff were amazing and were able to get us into an apartment within a week. Compared to other complexes in the area this is definitely one of the best options considering all the amenities and the quality of the community.

My apartment community is great, everyone has be so nice and helpful. They go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and I was very appreciative of that. I feel safe there and the amenities are lovely. I’m looking forward to my entire stay there.

This place has everything you could need and the people are really friendly too: it’s expensive for Florence but ultimately I think you get your money’s worth. Definitely would recommend to family or friend

Ever since we have moved in, we have loved every minute of it! It looks fabulous and it is so peaceful here! Everyone I have ran into has been lovely. I am so happy to be here!

I love the community and all of the amenities- especially the pool now that it’s hot out. However, I think that the breezeways and stairways could be kept a little neater. They’re covered in spiderwebs and they’re dirty. It could stand a good pressure washing.

Excellent community. Pet friendly. Pool is great! Security gates are a plus but too many people have access. It would be helpful to have a card for entry.

Move in was very easy. Staff was willing to let us view the apartments multiple times (we did a lot of research on the areas many communities). So far everything has been really good!

Amazing place to live! Love all of the amenities! We have a dog and it’s perfect for her, she loves the dog park. We try to make lots of friends and have cookouts by the pool. Best apartment complex I’ve lived in!

We have loved the reserve since we moved in! We use the gym and pool frequently. Our dog also loves the dog park along with her dog friends in the community!

excellence of one of the staff, amenity hostess Valarie. She is such a delight not just for the wonderful events they have here for the tenants ; but she is so knowledgeable and helpful to the smallest of inquiries. Her bubbly personality and her personable approach really puts the cherry ?? on the top for living here . I just am overwhelmingly happy with the overall up keep as well as new management that helps operations on a every day .