The Reserve at Mill Creek

4.5

4.5

Adrinel
It's a very nice place to stay and has a feeling of safety. The area is very clean staff is always willing to help me with my process with my application.

Sharon
Great place but wish the gates worked and the grills worked on a more consistent basis. Also would be nice to upgrade the size of the fridge if you have a 3 bedroom apartment you should be allowed a larger fridge.

Colton
Fast and efficient move in process. Leasing staff is top notch and very quick to respond to questions or concerns. Welcome snacks and supplies in the apartment upon move in were an awesome added gesture!

Kenneth
I don't have 140 characters worth of comments to use in my raining. I like the place good enough. It's pretty quiet and my overhead neighbor does wear bricks for shoes so I'm happy.

Verified Resident
The apartment complex is very nice. Apartments are top notch with high ceilings, staff is super friendly. Pool is nice and well kept. Only thing that is slightly annoying is the abundance of bugs around 2378 freedom. Although there is a reported pesticide service, i have yet to see them around.

Kym
I love this community ! I went on vacation recently and when I came back I had packages that were still left on my door step. Love how safe it is here !!!

Wade
We’ve enjoyed our first year at the Reserve at Mill Creek & look forward to another great year! Being close to our son & his family has been a real slice of heaven for us!!

Pamela
Experience has been good, no complaints. Pool is usually clean and well maintained, work order requests done in a timely manner. No issues.

Princess
Very simple,smooth and efficient .Everyone was so friendly and helpful .My experience was overall wonderful and I would recommend anyone else I know to apply.

Jenna
I recently moved into The Reserve at Mill Creek and was very impressed with how easy the process was! My husband and I are loving our new space!