The Reserve at Mill Creek

My husband and I just hit our 1 year living there and we love it at Mills Creek. We have a cozy apartment located in the corner on the 1st floor facing the pool. It is perfect here. We will diffinitly enjoy another year here. Thanks Mills Creek for keeping the property looking nice and clean. My favorite is looking at all the beautiful trees all around the property.
Beat living I have had even threw the carina virus they got me into my new home fast and also got the pool open as soon as possible also the gym open as well
For the most part everything has been nice smooth sailing. Sometimes I see bugs and thought I paid for pest control but don’t ever see them. I love the community besides that.
Living at the Reserve at Mill Creek has been a great experience! Quiet neighborhood, great pool, good workout center, abundant free parking, quick maintenance request responses, and friendly staff.
Everything has been pretty good , my neighbors dog is A barker , but that’s natural. Ready for pool to be open. You could add a basketball court , even if it’s a half court. There is room!
Great complex! They are always helpful and keep the place clean. Maintenance comes in a very timely fashion and will always fix whatever problem you have.
Great place to live.. one of the best things about this place is the maintenance team. Everytime i sent something in big or small they got to it quick and got it done and were very friendly and kept me in the loop the whole time. Def a place you should consider as a hoome
I’ve only been here a couple of days and I already love it!! It’s a beautiful apartment and I love that it’s 10 min away from work. I’m looking forward to all the gatherings that the tenants have (after all this is over).
Overall satisfied and safe in a gated community. A little tough on communications. Everytime rescheduling a pest control or inspection, maintenance still knocks and come in the property.
Great place with control access, staff is nice and helpful. The maintenance team is AAA+ they take care of everything ASAP! Best maintenance team ever.