I’ve only been here for 2 weeks but have had an amazing experience here! The apartment is very clean and beautiful! The outside is so clean looking and the neighbors are very nice!

Great community. The office workers area very accommodating. The neighbors are nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend family and friends to stay here.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The management team has been very responsive to handle any issues or answer any questions. There is also advanced notice for any maintenance as well as all work orders have been completed timely and without any need for rework.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I've loved living here! The amenities are great and the staff is always so friendly! :) I think that the only way they could improve is to always have the gates working since it is a gated community, but I also understand mechanical issues and that is okay!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

In general, a safe and nice place to stay! Automatic gates with corresponding stickers would be a good improvement. Also, night light for dog park would be nice too!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Great complex, but crime seems to be a real issue here. Have heard several different residents talk about how they were victims of theft as of very recently and I am very surprised that the complex has not sent out a warning or let the other residents know what has been happening in their neighborhood. If something like this is going on, I feel like the residents has the right to know about it to stay safe and keep an eye out.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

My resident is absolutely amazing and gorgeous. Lots of lively and nice people. You immediately feel like your back in your home town the people are awesome

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I absolutely love living here. The application process was easy and I look forward to being here! Moving from out of town isn’t always easy, but i This move was!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

A place to live where people know you by name. They are always smiling and helpful. And the community itself is very clean and organized. Landscaping is upheld on a daily basis. Great place to raise a family!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

My experience as a resident of The Reserve is I feel safe and have mire comfort knowing that it is a gated community. Neighbors are cordial and it is overall a quiet community. Also , if I have a concern about my living quarters I report it to Joni or office manager and it is taken care of that day or placed on the maintenance schedule for repair. Follow up to my concerns have been reassuring, too. The office manager and Asst. Joni are doing a tremendous job running the complex.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Spacious apartments, close to everything you may need, neighbors are very friendly. Only critique is gym is not well kept and communication between staff/maintenance is not the best.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

You know you found a great community when you have friendly, clean and more importantly, quiet neighbors! Who could ask for anything more!? 🤫

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Very friendly an helpful staff, we love that it's quiet, the dog park is a great perk as well. An the gym I am happy that we chose this place!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

We moved in April 2017. We have lived in two apartments on this property. The transfer was an easy move from a 1x1 w/den and a 2x2. We’ve been very pleased with management and maintenance. Management has planned some resident activities and given us some great memories. Overall I can say we’ve really enjoyed our time here at the Reserve at Mill Creek.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It’s going great! We are really enjoy it here. We work all the time, but when we come home we can relax sincw it is not so noisy here at the complex.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I just moved in last Wednesday, and i already love it here. We have a pool area with a grill, it’s a gated community and everyone here is so friendly. This will be a forever home for my family

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Everything has been great with my experience at the reserves at mill creek love it here they did everything great!!!! Keep up the great work

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It was such an easy Transaction to move in. The Staff was great. The place was clean and ready for immediate move in. No hassles or bad experience. Good place to leave.

Apartments are Beautiful, very spacious with higher end finishes like crown molding and black appliances. Maintenance is very responsive to fixing an issues. Front gate is usually open/needing repairs. Apartment rent is very high for the area.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

FIrst month here and its been a pleasure so far. Very Quiet, staff is great. Nothing but good things to say. Location is great to get to anything you need from walmart to the gas station

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Nice staff, looking forward the the Reserve life. Loving that the pool is open year round. Love that they allow our fur babies. Love that you can get extra storage with the garage.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Ive actually chosen The Reserve @ Millcreek my retirement home I can’t and don’t want to cut grass or rake leaves or do any beatification outside of my main living area. I feel safe here...as long as the rent doesn’t go crazy I’m home! I’ve signed my 4th lease

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I really enjoy staying at The Reserve at Mill Creek. The community is quite and relaxed. The property is well maintained. Like the fact the apartments come with washer and dryers.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Neighbors have been friendly. Love the layout of the apartment. Not 5 stars because there is $15 trash fee but the trash compactor seems to be MIA.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Nice environment with gate which makes it feel safer. however the card doesn't work on my side of gate have to use pin number which could take more time. This sucks when raining. Needs stronger water pressure in bathroom hard to shower. The trash dump needs to be taken out more, loads up fast. Need faster repairs on couple street lights, dog fences.