The Reserve at Mill Creek

4.4

4.4

Erik
We've had a very pleasant and positive experience living here, the staff is always extremely welcoming and friendly as well as quick to help with any issues that happen to arise, we would definitely recommend living here.
James
Moved here in 2019 and we still here. We love our 3-bedroom apartment on the 1st floor facing the pool we have a perfect spot. We downsized from a big house to this apartment and we love it. Anything breaks they fix it. Very clean place and quite would highly recommend.
James
Great to work with! Easy and friendly staff. They were very accommodating when moving in. Provided quick detailed info and were super nice!
Charles
I haven’t move in yet , but the staff have been very helpful and polite and I’m new to rentals and will be moving in soon and ready to meet everyone on the RESERVE lol💜
Ernest M.
The property is fine to enjoy living here. I have always felt safe living here. Friendly neighbors. Repainting of the interior buildings is recommended.
Mary D.
I love living here. The staff is super, and it’s a fantastic location. Beautiful pool and grounds, and good amenities. Maintenance is responsive and they do a great job.
Laina
Just moved in a few days ago , so far everything has been great except an issue with the hot water heater which was handled promptly and by a friendly maintenance man, fixed it in two seconds !
Kym
This community is great and the staff is very friendly. I am glad I decided in February to move here above all the other places ! The amenities are a bonus.
Verified Resident
Moving in was super hectic. Appliances weren’t installed when I went to get the keys and then maintenance had to be called every day after because the appliances weren’t connected correctly. While they were very quick to respond it was a little frustrating. Overall the complex and neighbors seem nice.
Kimberly
I’ve visited a friend at The Reserve and I’m about to sign my lease. The property is beautiful, and the management is so nice. I’m excited to join your community.