The apartments have been most enjoyable. Most maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner, and the landscaping is done on a regular basis.

The apartment is amazing but management did not have our apartment move in ready when we arrived. Our move in date was April 5th and we arrived April 8th and it was not ready for us.

Love it they have everything you could ever want and need!!! Pool,grills, dog park, play ground and laundry room. My apartment came with washer and dryer

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far everything has been okay, very bumpy road when we first got here but things have started to get better. The biggest thing is there was no stains in our carpet when we moved in and now a bunch of them are starting to show.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Beautiful apartment backed up to woods. Very new feeling. Roomy and very well kept. Pool is also very nice and clean. We love the privacy. Great people.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

For a "Gated" "Upscale" community unfortunately it often appears dilapidated - from the monthly broken gates to the MOUND of trash that accumulates over the weekend.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Seems really nice and quiet. Love the one bed apartment. The complex isn't trashy unlike other places I've lived. The employees are helpful too.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Reserve is a beautiful community, but the buildings need to be repainted. The rent is excessively high. In comparison to other communities in Florence, the Reserve is the best.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Very Happy. We’ve been here since April 2017. The management is great. Maintenance is always timely. The resident events are outstanding and varied enough for all ages. It is located conveniently off the main roads 5 minutes away from downtown if you know the shortcuts.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Office staff is very helpful. Community is respectful and pleasant although it would be nice (once the weather clears) to do more community events so we can meet one another

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It is a good community. Very quiet. One of the entrance gates need to be repaired for security reasons. Apartments are roomy. Glad to see that they have washers and dryers in the units

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The community is great. The people are great. The only issue I have is the fact that the gate is never fixed and whenever it does get fixed, someone usually comes and tears it up within the week. There needs to be some kind of accountability there.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Beautiful apartment with high ceilings and spacious rooms. Great dog park and very nice pool area. Everything is well taken care of, property is always well manicured

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The Reserve at Mill Creek is a nice complex in South Florence. It's gated and gives that sense of security, but if the gate breaks, it won't be fixed for a least a couple of months. The amenities are nice. I use the gym frequently and the pool in the summer is well kept. They always keep dog treats in the clubhouse and I will drop by when I'm walking mine. Maintenance is quick and efficient. I had my garbage disposal replaced in 48 hours. A good place to live for the options available in Florence.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartment is ok. Disappointed with some things. Blinds are dirty when moved in, baseboards in kitchen and difficulty to clean Painted over dirt, Small tear in vinyl flooring in laundry room. Takes forever for kitchen hot water. People friendly. Large enough room. I’m glad I rented the garage for extra stuff.

It is so tranquil here. I moved here a year ago, from New Jersey. Night and day difference. So quite , I know chilren and dogs live here, I never hear anything once I close my door. Everyone in the office and the maintenance staff are always so pleasant and kind.

I love living here! I have everything I need! It’s lovely here and I don’t see myself living any where else. Everything I need is within a mile or two away!

Location is central but private. Amenities are better than most places I've been to. The recent parking lot updates were definitely needed. I wish the gates would stay fixed but overall its been a great experience.

Love living here. Well tended exterior and no worries about pest control, fire alarms or changing air filters. Staff is always friendly and pleasant to deal with.

I have just moved in and have have had no issues so far with my apartment. I may have missed something in my move in packet but I am not sure which mailbox is mine. They are not very well labeled for residents to know which is theirs

I have only have been here a few weeks and its been nothing but quite and peaceful. The few neighbors I have met have been friendly. The maintenace crew is friendly as well.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Overall is good but the Gym is the dirtiest place. Equipments are out of service. No one cleans the equipment. Lots of dirt and dust underneath and near equipments. I informed the manager week ago. But no change yet.

Love the area. Peiple are great amd real queit at night.when i moved in. Peiple were really nice amd great service amd help. I recommend living here. Such a grear place.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I like that this is a quiet community. Mostly college age and professional age students and older residents. The grounds are well kept and the maintenance staff are prompt and nice.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It's quiet and well maintained! Maintenance requests are handled quickly. I like it here and I feel safe. I love the car care area and vacuum.