It's a nice, safe community. Gated and very well kept. I have lived here for 2 months and have no complains whatsoever. The staff is kind and helpful and the facilities are nice. I have used the gym several times and the pool is fantastic. The community seems to be mostly young professionals and older couples.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Very quiet especially at night. Couldn’t ask for a better location in Florence SC. Great place for young professionals especially Doctors and nurses as well as retirees

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I absolutely love my apartment here! The community is safe and I love the big, beautiful pool! However, you’re not allowed to use the community grills after sunset (which gets annoying in February when the sun sets before dinner time) and the pool always had dead bugs in it. The maintence staff was very responsive to apartment needs, though, and my issues were usually fixed within a day. But for the Florence area, this place is outrageously overpriced. Water, garbage, sewage, pest control, etc. ARE NOT included in the base rent, so I was paying close to $1,000/mo just to live here in a one bed, one bath. I’m now moving to a 2 bed 2 bath for $200 LESS a month and everything previously mentioned is included in that base pay. It’s ridiculous! I’m hoping that the Reserve lowers their rent to match the area one day, for I really loved living here.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Best luxury apartment in town, staff is amazing everyone at front office is so helpful. Wish pest control was included with monthly rent also wish they cleaned the breeze was

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I love my pool view! It’s very quite on my floor. I like that I can drop off my trash right on my way out. Plus having a security gate was very important in my decision.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I'm new to the Florence area. When asking several of my new coworkers about places to live in Florence, The Reserve At Mill Creek was the first answer given each time. The office staff is very friendly, not much noise from neighbors.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

This is the perfect place for my family. This neighborhood is very Safe and very clean! All of the staff has been wonderful throughout our stay here.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

These are the nicest apartments I have lived in. We have all the amenities we could ever need. The grounds are kept up very nice, and the community is very quiet.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Great community atmosphere. Love that the complex is gated and quiet. The amenities are well maintained. The leasing office staff is very helpful.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Love the quiet and security. Quite happy here. Well kept grounds and inviting activities. Haven't tried the pool yet but it looks very refreshing.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I really like living there. The only problem is that my car has been damaged twice in the parking lot. I think it has a lot to do with who they're letting live there now. They say they're luxury apartments but it's becoming more and more a regular apartment.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

My husband and I both love it here. I absolutely love that there is a pool. Our apartment is the perfect size. We just decided to renew our lease for another year. Our only downfall is living on the 3rd floor which I guess isn’t really a downfall because we get our exercise.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

My experience has been awesome at Reserve at Mill Creek. The leasing agents are extremely friendly and helpful, and the maintenance staff is very efficient. The neighborhood is clean and quiet, and they are more than welcoming with pets!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

We absolutely love living here! The apartments are the best in Florence. There are plenty of community activities to partake in. The pool and clubhouse are also super nice.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The Reserve at Mill Creek is a Beautiful, quiet resort style place to live. It's a diverse community and the Staff is AMAZING :)....I'm Enjoying my stay...:)

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The staff has been very friendly and helpful and the apartment complex is in a great area. I appreciate the quietness of the neighborhood and all the things that are implemented for the residents!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

A very quiet & relaxing place to live! The pool is great & they have a small play area for kids! The staff is friendly and helpful. Room sizes are great also!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Appartment is great but we have been asking for months to have a mess caused by another tenant in the flowerbed to be cleaned up and the grills have been down for months as well.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Great quiet and luxury place to live in Florence. Honestly best neighborhood to rent in! I have lived here for 2+ years and haven't looked back since!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The neighborhood is very quiet and safe. The front office is very helpful with any problem you may have or just general knowledge about the area.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I enjoy all of the apartment amenities the community has to offer. The leasing office has been very helpful with move in and answering all of my questions.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Management very friendly, helpful. Apartment spacious, comfortable surroundings. Kitchen is nice, but would prefer if appliances and counters upgraded

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

i pay for pest control every month, but don't ever get my apartment sprayed. Not happy with that experience, why am I paying for a service I am not reviving?

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Reasonably priced with a lovely pool, would be higher with working grills in the resident area and improved trash services. Maintenance is quick and attentive.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I like how quiet it is and all the accommdities there is. I love how maintenance will come quickly to fix any problem we have. The pool and mini gym is great