The Reserve at Mill Creek

Overall is good but the Gym is the dirtiest place. Equipments are out of service. No one cleans the equipment. Lots of dirt and dust underneath and near equipments. I informed the manager week ago. But no change yet.
i pay for pest control every month, but don't ever get my apartment sprayed. Not happy with that experience, why am I paying for a service I am not reviving?
Appartment is great but we have been asking for months to have a mess caused by another tenant in the flowerbed to be cleaned up and the grills have been down for months as well.
The apartment is ok. Disappointed with some things. Blinds are dirty when moved in, baseboards in kitchen and difficulty to clean Painted over dirt, Small tear in vinyl flooring in laundry room. Takes forever for kitchen hot water. People friendly. Large enough room. I’m glad I rented the garage for extra stuff.
For a "Gated" "Upscale" community unfortunately it often appears dilapidated - from the monthly broken gates to the MOUND of trash that accumulates over the weekend.
I think the facility is far from premier or luxury, price is way too high for the area ex: I pay the same amount t for the same sq ft in buckhead atlanta, doesnt take too much thought to see that that's not equal living for the price.
Great complex, but crime seems to be a real issue here. Have heard several different residents talk about how they were victims of theft as of very recently and I am very surprised that the complex has not sent out a warning or let the other residents know what has been happening in their neighborhood. If something like this is going on, I feel like the residents has the right to know about it to stay safe and keep an eye out.
The apartment is amazing but management did not have our apartment move in ready when we arrived. Our move in date was April 5th and we arrived April 8th and it was not ready for us.
Safe place to live. It was very elaborate until all the construction workers started moving in. With so many in a apartment, it a constant fight for parking. Among other things it’s just not the same quality of living as when I moved in.
It is a good community. Very quiet. One of the entrance gates need to be repaired for security reasons. Apartments are roomy. Glad to see that they have washers and dryers in the units