Overall is good but the Gym is the dirtiest place. Equipments are out of service. No one cleans the equipment. Lots of dirt and dust underneath and near equipments. I informed the manager week ago. But no change yet.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

i pay for pest control every month, but don't ever get my apartment sprayed. Not happy with that experience, why am I paying for a service I am not reviving?

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Appartment is great but we have been asking for months to have a mess caused by another tenant in the flowerbed to be cleaned up and the grills have been down for months as well.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

For a "Gated" "Upscale" community unfortunately it often appears dilapidated - from the monthly broken gates to the MOUND of trash that accumulates over the weekend.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I think the facility is far from premier or luxury, price is way too high for the area ex: I pay the same amount t for the same sq ft in buckhead atlanta, doesnt take too much thought to see that that's not equal living for the price.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartment is ok. Disappointed with some things. Blinds are dirty when moved in, baseboards in kitchen and difficulty to clean Painted over dirt, Small tear in vinyl flooring in laundry room. Takes forever for kitchen hot water. People friendly. Large enough room. I’m glad I rented the garage for extra stuff.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartment is amazing but management did not have our apartment move in ready when we arrived. Our move in date was April 5th and we arrived April 8th and it was not ready for us.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It is a good community. Very quiet. One of the entrance gates need to be repaired for security reasons. Apartments are roomy. Glad to see that they have washers and dryers in the units

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Overall a really peaceful community, I’ve enjoyed living here so far even if just for a little time. I look forward to seeing how the next year goes

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I moved here with only a week's notice. I was frantic to find a good place to live. The staff was able to find me a good apartment and have it ready for move-in within 5 days. I have always been greeted with kindness and cookies. Another plus is they love seeing my dog around and always have treats for him!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartments have been most enjoyable. Most maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner, and the landscaping is done on a regular basis.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It's getting much better. Moving in was not as smooth as we wanted, but the space has been a good fit. We are enjoying living here and are looking forward to the rest of the year.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far we have enjoyed living here and the amenities are a positive aspect. The only complaint I would have is the exterior needs to be kept up a littl better

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I enjoy all of the apartment amenities the community has to offer. The leasing office has been very helpful with move in and answering all of my questions.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I love living here. Convenient to work and nursing home. Love the office staff. Would like to see apartment breezeways cleaner and outside of building power washed.

I love the community and all of the perks that come with it. The only thing that I do not like or wish to change if the fact that the staff here (minus maintenance) doesn’t seem to know anything. They’re always confused when I make inquiries and I’ve been given the runaround a few times due to their confusion. Other than that, the community is excellent

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

We love living at The Reserve at Mill Creek! Our pups loves the dog park here. The pool and gated community were a bonus for us! Everyone here has been great thus far

Love the area. Peiple are great amd real queit at night.when i moved in. Peiple were really nice amd great service amd help. I recommend living here. Such a grear place.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Best apartment I have ever lived in so far! Rooms are clean, lots of storage space. Staff is friendly. Amenities are great. These apartments are well worth the cost.

It's quiet and well maintained! Maintenance requests are handled quickly. I like it here and I feel safe. I love the car care area and vacuum.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Seems really nice and quiet. Love the one bed apartment. The complex isn't trashy unlike other places I've lived. The employees are helpful too.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far everything has been okay, very bumpy road when we first got here but things have started to get better. The biggest thing is there was no stains in our carpet when we moved in and now a bunch of them are starting to show.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I have enjoyed my experience with The Reserve at Mill Creek thus far. I am excited to see what is to come in the upcoming months as a resident here.

Apartment is beautiful. Rent is very high for the area. Noise from the train is heard throughout the night/evening. Grounds are kept fairly well.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The Reserve at Mill Creek is a nice complex in South Florence. It's gated and gives that sense of security, but if the gate breaks, it won't be fixed for a least a couple of months. The amenities are nice. I use the gym frequently and the pool in the summer is well kept. They always keep dog treats in the clubhouse and I will drop by when I'm walking mine. Maintenance is quick and efficient. I had my garbage disposal replaced in 48 hours. A good place to live for the options available in Florence.