i pay for pest control every month, but don't ever get my apartment sprayed. Not happy with that experience, why am I paying for a service I am not reviving?

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Overall is good but the Gym is the dirtiest place. Equipments are out of service. No one cleans the equipment. Lots of dirt and dust underneath and near equipments. I informed the manager week ago. But no change yet.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Appartment is great but we have been asking for months to have a mess caused by another tenant in the flowerbed to be cleaned up and the grills have been down for months as well.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartment is ok. Disappointed with some things. Blinds are dirty when moved in, baseboards in kitchen and difficulty to clean Painted over dirt, Small tear in vinyl flooring in laundry room. Takes forever for kitchen hot water. People friendly. Large enough room. I’m glad I rented the garage for extra stuff.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I think the facility is far from premier or luxury, price is way too high for the area ex: I pay the same amount t for the same sq ft in buckhead atlanta, doesnt take too much thought to see that that's not equal living for the price.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

For a "Gated" "Upscale" community unfortunately it often appears dilapidated - from the monthly broken gates to the MOUND of trash that accumulates over the weekend.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartment is amazing but management did not have our apartment move in ready when we arrived. Our move in date was April 5th and we arrived April 8th and it was not ready for us.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I moved here with only a week's notice. I was frantic to find a good place to live. The staff was able to find me a good apartment and have it ready for move-in within 5 days. I have always been greeted with kindness and cookies. Another plus is they love seeing my dog around and always have treats for him!

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Beautiful complex. Staff are friendly and respond to maintenance requests promptly. My only complaints are that the cielings are very thin and I wish the common hallways were cleaned more frequently

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The apartments have been most enjoyable. Most maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner, and the landscaping is done on a regular basis.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It is a good community. Very quiet. One of the entrance gates need to be repaired for security reasons. Apartments are roomy. Glad to see that they have washers and dryers in the units

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far we have enjoyed living here and the amenities are a positive aspect. The only complaint I would have is the exterior needs to be kept up a littl better

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

It's getting much better. Moving in was not as smooth as we wanted, but the space has been a good fit. We are enjoying living here and are looking forward to the rest of the year.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Overall a really peaceful community, I’ve enjoyed living here so far even if just for a little time. I look forward to seeing how the next year goes

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I enjoy all of the apartment amenities the community has to offer. The leasing office has been very helpful with move in and answering all of my questions.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

The area is always kept clean. The leasing office staff is friendly and helpful. For the most part, I don’t have too much of an issue with noise.

Neighbors have been friendly. Love the layout of the apartment. Not 5 stars because there is $15 trash fee but the trash compactor seems to be MIA.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

So far everything has been okay, very bumpy road when we first got here but things have started to get better. The biggest thing is there was no stains in our carpet when we moved in and now a bunch of them are starting to show.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

I have enjoyed my experience with The Reserve at Mill Creek thus far. I am excited to see what is to come in the upcoming months as a resident here.

Seems really nice and quiet. Love the one bed apartment. The complex isn't trashy unlike other places I've lived. The employees are helpful too.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

We love living at The Reserve at Mill Creek! Our pups loves the dog park here. The pool and gated community were a bonus for us! Everyone here has been great thus far

Best apartment I have ever lived in so far! Rooms are clean, lots of storage space. Staff is friendly. Amenities are great. These apartments are well worth the cost.

I love living here. Convenient to work and nursing home. Love the office staff. Would like to see apartment breezeways cleaner and outside of building power washed.

Apartments are Beautiful, very spacious with higher end finishes like crown molding and black appliances. Maintenance is very responsive to fixing an issues. Front gate is usually open/needing repairs. Apartment rent is very high for the area.

Reply from The Reserve at Mill Creek

Great quality for price. Great secluded location- my reason for living here. Great measure of cleanliness upon move in to the apartment. The one issue that that the walkway, corridor, of the apartment building, itself, is littered with spiders and other little pests. I wish there was a community broom or pressure washer, something of that nature, so I, or other residents, could clean it.