The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

My husband and I just moved in. So far we love the spacious rooms and closets. The patio looks nice as well. We are looking forward to meeting people.
I love my experience here at the Reserve. My home is spacious, it’s a quiet neighborhood and a convenient location. Staff are very helpful and respectable
My experience was great. Wendy was a jewel to work with. She was very patient and answered my multiple phone calls from me with a great attitude!
Amazing building staff never have any problems. The community in general is very friendly. I’ve been here for 2 years can’t complain I like it.
I really like to live here. The apartments are great and the location is excellent. The maintenance takes too long sometimes, but it’s okay.
The office staff Tiffany and Wendy are amazing and always accommodating. Our community is always quiet and well maintained. Lastly, I love living near the bus routes and stations.
Good place to live...good community with faster access to the uptown. Few miles away from target, oldnavy, Ross and herris teeter. Nice greenery around.
I absolutely love it. My apartment is spacious, in a great location, and has a home feel. I look forward to my stay here at The Reserved at Waterford
My rental experience was virtually worry free and I have Tiffany and Wendy to thank for that. They answered every question and went above and beyond to assure I was taken care of. Thank you!
I am living here for about 2 months and I love it so far. The apartment is large and spacious, the exterior is very well maintained. The only problem I have sometimes is with the entrance gate, which sometimes doesn't call so that I can open it. otherwise I had no problem.