Awesome place to live. I am glad I choose this place as my home. The staff here are friendly and helpful. The environment is peaceful and enjoyable.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I love living here great neighborhood good service the maintenance guys are very good at their job and our office managers are excellent great facilities and I just love it

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I love living at the Reserve at Waterford. It is a great location with great amenities. I love that they have monthly resident activities. It is a clean complex and maintenance is taken care of quickly. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I have made this my home for over 3 years and love it here. The property is beautiful. The layout and size of apartment is perfect. I wouldn't consider moving unless I buy a house. The staff and maintenance crew are amazing and a overall quiet small community. I love my home at The Reserve

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Great location and staff. Enjoy the extra social activities and fellowship that the staff coordinate with the tenants. Really like living here

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The stuff working members at this apartment complex are very polite and attend all your needs and expectations. The place feels secure quite and clean.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I've enjoyed living in this small community for almost 3 years now. The floor plans are spacious and the amenities are super convenient. Very pet friendly with an awesome staff who is always available to help if needed. Awesome location in South Charlotte makes commuting a breeze!

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The Reserve is a good place to live. The location is ideal since it’s close to Uptown and my job. Tiffany is the BEST!!! Her warm spirit and dazzling personality always makes my day when I walk in the office. Serrell and Devaughn do an awesome job responding quickly to service requests. Thanks Serrell for getting my AC unit replaced this summer!!

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Absolutely love living at the Reserve!!! The staff is always very courteous and willing accommodate the needs of their residents in a timely manner..

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I love my apartment! My neighbors are quit and nice. I love that the complex is gated and I have an apartment in the back away for the street. It’s really close to my job which I love. And I love the staff

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Friendly staff and gated community. An apartment with a fire place and huge balcony . I've lived here for 10 years . Whenever I needed something the staff didn't hesitate accomadate me

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

It is a nice quiet neighborhood, for the most part. Management is organized and thorough. Only negative it's that residents can drive a little fast sometimes.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

A very well secure place to live, not noisy at all. I have really enjoyed living here at the reserve. I will miss my home here. I pray that were ever I decided to make my new home. It will be just as nice and warm, and peaceful as this one have been for me and my child.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Nice and clean place to live with or with out family the manager make everything nice and fast! The staff are so nice! I'm so glad to choose the reseverve at waterford my home!

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Beautiful place to live with wonderful and attentive leasing agents. Very spacious and accomating, haven’t had any major incidents happen. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

We r living here since last 6 yrs. we have great experience. Management is so good & helpful. Servie requests are getting resolved on time. The location is very convenient.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Love my apartment and staff! Quiet community and everyone around is quite friendly. I like the dog 🐕 park as well, wish we could expand it a little more. But other than that I’ve enjoyed the last two years and more to come !

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

It’s a good community to live in. People are helpful and friendly. And it has been a good experience so far. The apartment itself is nice and I like that there is also a dog park.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The location and staff to the community are great! For the most part all of the other residents are extremely considerate. My only gripe would be the outdated ac unit running up the electric bill and the amount of dust in the HVAC ducts but that comes with the age of the property. Overall would recommend to friends

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Love it here! The design is on the exterior gives it a rustic look while the inside is modern and well up to date. We are considering renewing our lease for another year.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Living here from last 5 year, this is awesome, place office staff are very helpful, and this is secure place and very beautiful place to live.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The location is optimal, especially if you work Uptown since access to the Lightrail is close by. The maintenance team is great and the front office staff is responsive.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I lved it everyone was so nice and welcoming i loved every one in the office they are so nice and helpful thank you for a wonderful experience!

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Great Place to live & Friendly Staff! The Only Criticism I have would be about the parking near the leasing office. It is very hard to park and get back into the complex without making a couple three point turns and circling back to scan our pass at the gate.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Great place to live. Management is always taking care of its residents. Nice apartments. Well maintained and very spacious with nice finishes.