The community is small which makes it super nice, lots of trees, and very quiet. The apartments are spacious and have lots of windows with large patios. I love my apartment!

My experience here at the apartment community has been difficult. I recently had to transfer into another apartment b/c nothing was done about the noise complaint that I made numerous of times. Besides the individuals that work in the front office, the reason I even gave the apartment community a two star, this is the worst apartment community I’ve ever lived.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

So far my experience throughout the application process has be pleasant. The property is beautiful and I got to view a two bedroom that was very spacious and beautiful. I was able to get an idea of what the one bedroom i will be living in looked like.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Great place to live the staff managers and the community is great no problems at all and I live the fact that the staff stay active with the community and do things like cookouts , paint and sip etc

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The best so far so so good as well as tavaris he is a great employee there! Living here for the few weeks I Been here has been the best I love it sooo muchhhh

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Love it here! Tiffany and the staff are wonderful! Great location so close to my job and right near shopping. Me and munch partner always feel welcomed

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The whole management is very oropecional, friendly and efficient. The mainance people are polite and trustworthy. I really enjoying my living here

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I really like my place. It is gated and is smaller which gives it a nice private feel to it. The staff is great. There is a 24/7 fitness center, and you are a 10 minute walk to the light rail so you can get downtown anytime.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Overall the neighbor is very friendly with, the exception of certain people. I would like for certain amenities to get fix so not only I can use it but the whole neighborhood can.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The team has been great and leasing online was easy. The flexible lease term is just what we were looking for and we are very happy with our choice.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Staff are exceptionally friendly and attentive. Service requests have been completed in a super timely manner, and the amenities are kept clean. Pretty quiet and peaceful living, seems like there's a lot of mindfulness with our neighbors. :)

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Very pleased with the apartment and complex so far! The pool is beautiful and spacious and I love that there is plenty of parking with no issues

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

It's not bad so far. Some of the neighbors can be loud, and there always seems to be something wrong with one of our toilets. That being said, everything else is pretty decent, we love our floor plan.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Lived here for couple of years!The neighborhood is nice and so convenient in its location. Train station is too close . I do love the events they arrange each month..

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I would say in my close to eight months here considering apartment living its been quite good. I have seen improvements in keeping The Reserve nicely maintained! We also have good management staff here!

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Awesome place to live. I am glad I choose this place as my home. The staff here are friendly and helpful. The environment is peaceful and enjoyable.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I love living here great neighborhood good service the maintenance guys are very good at their job and our office managers are excellent great facilities and I just love it

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I love living at the Reserve at Waterford. It is a great location with great amenities. I love that they have monthly resident activities. It is a clean complex and maintenance is taken care of quickly. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I have made this my home for over 3 years and love it here. The property is beautiful. The layout and size of apartment is perfect. I wouldn't consider moving unless I buy a house. The staff and maintenance crew are amazing and a overall quiet small community. I love my home at The Reserve

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Great location and staff. Enjoy the extra social activities and fellowship that the staff coordinate with the tenants. Really like living here

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The stuff working members at this apartment complex are very polite and attend all your needs and expectations. The place feels secure quite and clean.

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I've enjoyed living in this small community for almost 3 years now. The floor plans are spacious and the amenities are super convenient. Very pet friendly with an awesome staff who is always available to help if needed. Awesome location in South Charlotte makes commuting a breeze!

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

The Reserve is a good place to live. The location is ideal since it’s close to Uptown and my job. Tiffany is the BEST!!! Her warm spirit and dazzling personality always makes my day when I walk in the office. Serrell and Devaughn do an awesome job responding quickly to service requests. Thanks Serrell for getting my AC unit replaced this summer!!

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

Absolutely love living at the Reserve!!! The staff is always very courteous and willing accommodate the needs of their residents in a timely manner..

Reply from The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

I love my apartment! My neighbors are quit and nice. I love that the complex is gated and I have an apartment in the back away for the street. It’s really close to my job which I love. And I love the staff