The Reserve at Waterford Lakes

A great place to live! Walking distance to The Greenway and the Lightrail. Being set back from the street means we're quieter than most apartments.
One of the best I’ve seen so far. Really quiet, minor problems here and there but good for the most part. Haven’t had any issues with any residents about anything.
The parking is impossible if you have guests. The front gate opens and closes too slow. The staff is friendly. I haven't been able to use any amenities due to Coronavirus pandemic.
I love the location. Being able to walk to the light rail and access to the highways is really convenient. Really like the small feel and the greenery of the apartment complex as well. It doesn’t make you feel like you live in the city, which I like.
I just love my apartment it's nice and roomier then then what I had and my neighbors are very nice. Once again it's to the literal as well as shopping and entertainment.
I enjoy living here and do not have any issues. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone I know that’s looking for an apartment. It’s very quiet and safe
I have been coping well here for the past couple of months. People compliment how nice these apartments look too. And even my family are looking into leasing here. I have not used the amenities yet due to Covid-19 but they are starting to open by apointment only which is convenient. So so far so good I'd say.
Great experience living here! Maintenance responds on time to request. The staff at the leasing office are very knowledgeable and helpful. The community events are great and fun!!
Great great great great The process is so far easy until I will move in The price is highly over the market I believe but the customer service is good
I have to admit how smooth of a transition the staff has made this for me. I had been stuck in a domestic relationship for the past six years and didn't know how I would be able to move into a single life again. I'd like to give a lot of credit to a higher power that brought me to The Reserve at Waterford Lakes for a new beginning.