By far the best Student housing option! Maintence is amazingly quick! Staff is great and the apartments are the best for the price! I’m so glad to live at The reserve!

There is this really cool pool in the backyard of the apartments and that was very good for hosting get togethers with friends. I also love that there is a free printer and the rooms are very clean when you first move in.

I love it at the reserve. The community is great. The staff is great and very helpful. I would recommend the Reserve to my friends. This is just such a great place to live

I have enjoyed living at the reserve for the last 2 years. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. Anytime I put in a maintenance request, it is always fixed in a reasonable time.

The staff have been really helpful getting me set up and started. Josh specially is who I have been dealing with and he is very knowledgeable about the property and the leasing process. The property is well maintained and I love the secured gate.

Great staff in the front. Josh is very helpful and nice. They made my whole experience quick and easy. I'm very excited for move in date. GO 🐺

I have had a good experience so far at the Reserves. Very quiet, staff is reasonable and helpful. No complaints so far living here! Would recommend to a friend.

Tha staff in the complex is very willing to help with any and all problems that arise. They atcively seek out ways tp help the problem be resolved.

Maintenance is not good. Pretty expensive rent. People at front desk are nice. Some cool things like the fire pit and such. I like how you get texts when a package arrives. Having guests overnight is a pain sometimes because you're supposed to get a pass for them every time they stay. Other complaints are just for neighbors.

Staff members are nice and helpful. Rooms are very spacious. Maintenance responds to request quickly. Appliances could be updated in apartments.

It was good they answered all my questions and where helpful. Only thing is the rent rate magically went up when i was signing on also all the fees are a little ridiculous but other than that I had no problems

We've had trouble with our air and small things and maintanence has helped out a lot so we are great for for that. Parking is still an issue sometimes.

My apartment building is very relaxed and so are the people that live there. Making my first experience in an apartment great. I've made some friends as well.

I like my roommates, but it can be loud in the evenings. I wish the pool was open later in the season, too. I like amenities, especially that I have my own bathroom.

I️ love the location I️t is in and how nice and spacious the rooms are. The staff is always so helpful given any problem and are people that genuinely love to help.

Love the community. Been a couple of time. Can't wait to move in. Has great amenities. I'm looking forward to living in a 3 bedroom with some of my close friend right next to campus.

I just signed my lease here last week and I am so excited. The grounds are beautiful and the staff are so kind and accommodating. I can't wait to use the bonfire area.

The Reserve haws very nice and comfortable mattresses and it is a safe and gated community. The staff members are all extremely nice and helpful.

Honestly this a great apartment complex!! There is never too much noise and the rooms are very big and spacious!! The office also does a great job at roommate pairing! Just be careful with your overages😉

The grove is great place. The staff is amazing, and maintenance is incredible. I would recommend my friends to live in The Reserve. I have had an incredible time living here for 2 years

I love living here. My only issue is people not cleaning up after their animals and the constant trash overflow. The rooms and bathrooms are great.

I've lived in the reserve for 2 years now and i prefer it over other places in the area that i have seen. the management is great for the most part. they know me by voice alone.

The staff here is very pleasant but the area this apartment complex is in feels unsafe sometimes. Also at the dumpster I have noticed everyone throws the trash all over the ground instead of in the dumpster which is gross.

I love living at the reserve it’s a great place to stay only issue I had was with the trash compactor I got blamed and billed for trash that wasn’t mine but my over all experience is great I love it ! ❤️

The price is a little expencive for so much to not be offered, but i love the neighbrhood. I love my view from my apt, and that my dog has a variety of places to play around.