The Reserve - Carrollton

4.1

4.1

The maintenance staff responds to request very quickly. The office staff is also very helpful with printing needs and help. There is also many amenities at the complex.
I love living at the reserve. The staff is very helpful and works with the residents. I love how it is very close to campus. My roommates are the best and happy we get to live together at the reserve.
1 star
This apartment complex could be a lot better than it is. It needs many updates from both the amenities and furniture being old and worn out. Rent is also one of the highest around as well. Not an overall good experience staff never takes pride in what they do.
I love it here. First, the maintenance people get jobs done quickly. Next, you can easily go to the front office with any problem you may have and they’re sure to help.
Love everything about this complex but my roommate. Can’t stand her! I don’t even stay in my apartment as much anymore because I hate being around her.
Everyone that works here is so nice and welcoming, they make it seem like a fun place to live! They have fun activities and nights for the residents and you can win giveaways that could help with groceries or rent!
My experience has been good for the most part. Maintenance has been a little slow with some work orders but, for the most part, everything is fine.
It’s been pretty great living her so far. The amenities are really helpful and great for residents. I enjoy the unlimited printing the most because I have a lot of papers for my classes!
Not only is the staff at the reserve very friendly but the community rewards help desk is amazing. The staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions.
Definitely love my room and amenities! I do wish there was more done about monitoring the noise, and getting maintenance work done. The office staff has been very nice as well!