The staff were very professional though the hours were incorrect online and on the office doors. The rooms are very nice and provide a very nice layout

The staff here are so friendly and helpful. They were willing to help me every step of the way through the application and leasing process, which Inreally appreciated. I definitely think I chose the right place to live!

The reserve is great! The community is really friendly and so is the staff. The apartments are very nice and spacious. I would definitely recommend.

So far my experience has been great. The staff really seems to care and they have kept me informed every step of the way. This has helped me so much in the process of finding and apartment and made me more inclined to choose this one because they actually care

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Very good complex cannot wait to move in during the summer. All my friends have nothing but positive things to say about this apartment complex.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I have lived at the Reserve for almost two years now and have had such a wonderful, crazy experience. I have made friends that are now closer than family and made the Reserve my home. At first, when you move in it will look bland, but with some decor and lights anyone can turn this place into their home. Very pet friendly, the people are nice and the apartment is completely furnished.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

It’s very close to campus. I don’t use the transportation but I see it come through regularly. Love the pool and the volleyball court. Happy here.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The staff was very welcoming and answered all the questions I needed. They were eager to help with anything I needed. The apartments were very open and nice !

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I love living in the reserve! I have been living here for 2 years and Would recommend this apartment to anyone! The trash is never over flowing and my appliances are very new and never break down every day.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

They did their best at getting me into my apartment as fast as they could when my roommate did not like pets in his apartment. Thankful that they were also thorough with making sure my new room was very clean and all problems were fixed.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The reserve is affordable off campus housing. The maintenance crew has a fast response time. It is also located near campus with several amenities on site. The reserve is a good place for the price.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I’ve living here. It’s close to campus and there is someone always in the office when I walk in with a question. Love how the apartment is set ip

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

So far my experience has been great. My roommates are nice, the community is always clean, and if there’s any problems with the apartment maintenance takes care of it in a reasonable time. The office staff is very professional and friendly as well.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The only downside is the gates don’t work. The staff is very helpful. The community is great. Slight bug issue but nothing my broom can’t handle.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Great experience. Love these apartments & how close they are to campus. Amenities inside apartment could be updated. But overall this is a great place to stay.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Great staff and willing to help. When I came in for a tour of the place, the staff was very nice and detailed when showing us the room. Ultimately this is what made me sign.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

i have really enjoyed my experience here so far! i like how fast maintenance comes & fixes things. this apartment is fairly priced & the staff is helpful and friendly

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Over all is nice. Very frustrating though that I am paying to live in a gated community and the gate hasn’t worked in over 5 months. There is also no communication about plans to fix the gate

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Good option for student housing! Close to campus and has a walking trail.Decent monthly rate. Apartments are fully furished and updated. Office staff is friendly and helpful

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

It is great at the reserve. Rooms are big, people in the complex are nice, never had any problems or complaints here. What more could you want?

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The reserve is a great place to live. The community is awesome. The apartments are really lovely. I would definitely recomend to all of my friends.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The community is nice. Surrounded by trees so it is peaceful and it is very close to the campus which makes it convenient. The staff is really nice.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

It’s been a pretty good overall experience. Everyone here wants to ensure you have the best experience so they’ll usually do anything to make that happen.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I've enjoyed living here at The Reserve at Carrollton. The rooms and apartments are great. I love the huge bedrooms and walk in closets. I feel safe here. The property is a lot quieter than most student housing and you can't beat the location. We have an attached pathway to campus, that connects behind the coliseum as well as the UWG Apartment Shuttle.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I absolutely adore my apartment here at the Reserves. I like the freedom, and the privacy at the same time. Something I would advice to the Management team would be to have a specific Crew walk throughout the Apartment buildings to ensure the stairs are swept and cleaned.. it makes the Reserves more welcoming and tidy. I would also advice the Maintance team to maybe try spraying around the buildings every so often. We should not be charged for maintaining the look of the property, nor should we be charged to keeping bugs at bay. We paid to live in a beautiful apartment, we should feel so especially from the Management/Maintance Team. Thank you