For the most part the staff is friendly and willing to help you with any situation. I have noticed that a lot of apartments (especially the student apartments) have a lot of staff as well as unit problems and overall they just seem like terrible places to live. I would say the Reserves is the best I have heard and experienced so far.

I've lived at The Reserve for over two years now and it has truly been the best community I have encountered. I have met so many wonderful people through events. This place is so pet-friendly and the staff works hard to meet my needs. 10-10 would recommend if you want a great college experience.

I am loving my apt.i don’t really love my roommate. Mostly because she is really loud but I enjoy my stay and enjoy all the things that come with living here

I expected great things for moving in after my tour here but instead when I moved in I got a completely trashed apartment with most of the furniture broken and everything dirty

A'W'E'S'O'M'E Hands down best place to live off campus. Like if you live anywhere else you're a fool! Great peeps, great staff, (kinda) gated community

Since moving here, I’ve had great privacy. I love the setup and layout of the apartments here. Maintenance and front office staff very helpful and very prompt with service.

The Reserve is a great community with an amazing staff!! I'm super excited about this upcoming school year. I know this will be the best one yet, because I'm living in the best place.

The Reserve at Carrollton has been a good experience so far. There is definitely room for improvement when it comes to moving in more smoothly and addressing resident concerns.

The reserve is a great place to live! The community is really friendly and so is the staff. I would highly recommend to people to live here!

This is a fantastic place to live. The complex I am the perfect size, not to nigh or small. There is a great pool and the staff is amazing! There is no other place I would rather live!!

Look for local apartment housing first. Student apartment’s is not what’s up. Lots of random issues that could simply be resolved but they do not care.

Great Apartments. The apartments are kind of dirty on the outside and security gate on the side is never shut. Other than that I enjoy The Reserve! The location, pool, fitness center and closest are all great!

I like living here but it could be better. The apartments need a new update in my opinion. My washer and dryer take so long. The carpet needs replaced and the walls need to be repainted. It doesn’t look like the show room.

overall it hasn’t been a good experience. the staff is nice and maintenance is quick to respond to requests. our air hasn’t broken 4 times in less than a month. & the utilities could use some updating. but ofver all it has been a great living experience here

Awesome! All the amenities are great. The pool isn’t very nice me and my friendship swim very frequently. Maintenance is always very friendly and helpful!

I have been living at The Reserve for right at a year, and even after all this time I can honestly say it’s a great place to live. The amenities are well cared for and the staff is attentive.

Ever since i applied i have received follow up calls and has had the best help! I will be moving this quarter and i already feel welcomed . Everyone i spoke with over the phone has been nice and patient

The reserves is a nice place to live. If something’s needs to be fixed the work orders are done either that same day or the next day. The staff is friendly whenever i have to walk in to pick up a package or call up there.

Today I finally got my room number I am so excited to room with my friends. The person at the desk helps all the time and she is so sweet. Ready for my stay

I think the reserves a great place for students across campus at the University of West Georgia. It’s a nice cheap apartment that is very roomy and I recommend it to any student that wants a nice cheap comfortable apartment.

My overall experience was great. I had minimal issues with the place & I felt comfortable here. You may not get the best roommate, but it wasn’t all that bad.

The apartment complex look very safe and comfortable and has privacy. The pool looks wonderful and it’s a plus that it has a basketball court.

I love the area, it’s peaceful and quiet, i love the rooms, they’re a nice size for a three bed and three bath, its clean and very comfortable

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

So far the experience here has been good. The location is nice, not to loud, staff is friendly, the rooms are decent sized, especially the closet. The price is good also.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I have lived here since the Fall of 2017 and will continue to live here until Fall 2020. This community can’t be beat. Not only do they hold engaging community events, but the staff is truly helpful. The maintenance is fast. The people here care about where they live and treat it like such. Great dog community too! I use the trail to campus daily to get to class and it’s a great alternative to fighting for parking. The units are well kept and being updated constantly. Parking is rarely an issue. I highly recommend you give the Reserve a look!