I’m currently a new Resident but I would say my experience with customer service has been great! I would say from viewing the apartment virtually overall I’m happy.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I haven’t lived there yet but I have a couple of friends that do. I come there very frequently. The rooms are nice, good space, and close to the campus.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The community overall is alright. Staff is very inconsistent and do not keep the current members in mind only establishing new members. I have had many instances with maintenance where things don’t get fix I just put in a request to hear what I already knew and they say they can’t fix it. Also, it would be nice if the pool didn’t close so early every day of the week even if like one day a week on like Friday there were extended pool hours because I take summer classes and by the time that I finish our pool is closing so I go to another pool even though I have one in my back yard. Also, I don’t have a dog and do not like dogs. So many people have dogs and they are not on leashes and dog poop is everywhere which is not fair to the people that do not like dogs! Even when you come to the office dogs will be running around! I have literally been handed a package on the outside of the office door because I do not like dogs. I just feel that all members of the community should be taken into consideration.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

All of the staff is super nice and helpful :) whenever me or my roommates had any questions or concerns they were happy to help. We had questions about moving in and everyone helped us out.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I love how close The Reserve is to school plus the amenities offered. I'm always excited to see my roommates and the staff is always helpful when I need them.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I love it, the staff there is so nice and friendly. They are always helpful and polite. The rooms are great. The environment is very friendly

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Overall, the experience is great! It is a great neighborhood, that gives off community vibes, so overall, I have enjoyed my experience as a resident!

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I love it here so far. The rooms are spacious, they put me in the perfect room with the perfect people. Had a payment missing that was not shown on my record; however, when I brought up the issue it was handled.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Have yet to move in, but I am thoroughly impressed with the customer service they provide. I am excited to finally move in when the day comes.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Great little community that is super close to campus! The rooms are very nice and the amenities are wonderful to have. I also love that I can use my financial aid to pay for rent!

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The Reserve is a great place to live. The community is very friendly and so is the staff. I would definitely recommend for everyone to check out the reserve.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

So far I’ve had an amazing experience. Everyone is very nice. Love the area, the amenities and so far even the neighbors are super friendly.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Maintenance requests are done in a timely manner. The office staff is great and the gates finally work. My only complaint is the fact that the trash compactor is not always working.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Love the Reserve. Very spacious apartments. Staff is always helpful and friendly. Maintenance gets the jobs done as soon as possible. & Apartments are close to campus.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

It's okay. I wish the lease was more flexible. And at the beginning of the school year the grounds were pretty dirty. Also the furniture is outdated and the apartment looks nothing like the model apartment shown.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Very friendly service. The community os very well put together and you will always have something to do. The pool is also big and very fun. Would recommend to anyone

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The experience has been great. I haven’t had any problems! The only thing I would suggest is upgrading all the apartment units to up to date appliances and just getting an upgrade for everything!

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I have enjoyed living in this apartment community. It has been simply amazing . There have been a few issues here and there but maintainence always seems to handle them quickly.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The community is so friendly and understanding. The environment is so friendly, and they always have social events to bring the residents together.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Since living st the reserve since 2016 i love the different offers they have and they always make sure the residents have a great experience

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Overall has been nice. Mostly quiet community. Good place for the money. A little frustrated with the place being advertised as a gated community. The gate finally functions after a year of not functioning. I’m curious to know what portion of the rent I pay is for the “gated community” because I feel a little cheated about it

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Nice ammentities, nice space. Slow maintenance, very high price. Neighbors somewhat friendly. Thin walls and floors. Gate works now. Pets allowed. Trail to school, but floods occasionally

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Everyone there is lovely and I love the free print that’s the best oh and the pool area especially for when it’s a hot day outside. I love the fact that we can have pets that’s always a perk.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

no real complaints. maintenance is good. living conditions are good. your payment plan is understood by the employees. quality facilities around the complex. real neighborhood like

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The reserve apartments are a convient complex located within walking distance to campus. They offer a variety of on site amenities including a pool as well.