The reserve is a great place to live. The community is awesome. The apartments are really lovely. I would definitely recomend to all of my friends.

The community is nice. Surrounded by trees so it is peaceful and it is very close to the campus which makes it convenient. The staff is really nice.

It’s been a pretty good overall experience. Everyone here wants to ensure you have the best experience so they’ll usually do anything to make that happen.

I've enjoyed living here at The Reserve at Carrollton. The rooms and apartments are great. I love the huge bedrooms and walk in closets. I feel safe here. The property is a lot quieter than most student housing and you can't beat the location. We have an attached pathway to campus, that connects behind the coliseum as well as the UWG Apartment Shuttle.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I absolutely adore my apartment here at the Reserves. I like the freedom, and the privacy at the same time. Something I would advice to the Management team would be to have a specific Crew walk throughout the Apartment buildings to ensure the stairs are swept and cleaned.. it makes the Reserves more welcoming and tidy. I would also advice the Maintance team to maybe try spraying around the buildings every so often. We should not be charged for maintaining the look of the property, nor should we be charged to keeping bugs at bay. We paid to live in a beautiful apartment, we should feel so especially from the Management/Maintance Team. Thank you

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

It's been great living here so far. The people that works in the leasing office seems nice and are understanding. I really love the pool area.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Apartments are good. Move in was very easy and straightforward. There could be more garbage cans around the facility/ perhaps a permanent dumpster or more regular trash compacting.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I really enjoy staying at the reserve. The air is very refreshing with very nice people.It is also great to be in walking distance of the school.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I am very pleased with my experience at The Reserve at Carrollton. The workers are very nice and always willing to help, the amenities are nice, and maintenance typically responds very promptly.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Michael at the Reserve in Carrollton Ga was very helpful with the move in process. Every time I go to the office we are treated very nicely.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

So far it has been pretty good! The amenities have been great! I especially love the unlimited free printing, it’s super helpful for all of the homework I have to do! Great place all in all!

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Great community close to the UWG campus and has a walking trail from the apartments to the coliseum building on campus. The apartment office is a nice place to print work and study for classes. the fitness center is 24/7 and great.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Staying at the Reserve has been a pleasing experience thus far. I️ am truly excited & eager to see what is next to explore and new experiences to come.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

My resident experience has been great so far! The staff are always helpful and nice. If I have a problem within my unit they are always on top of it!

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The Reserve is a very quiet and a very nice apartment . It has very nice room space and good walking distance away from school . They even have a trail to get to the school. Have a very nice basketball court and sand to play with. I love the pool area.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The Reserve is affordable student housing with a lot of bonus amenities, including a gym, 2 pools and office for students to study and print

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

So far my experience is great. Everyone in the office is friendly and helps you with your needs. The community is always clean as well. The rooms are very spacious and the furniture is in great condition. I also have a pool view from my window so that’s a plus too.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Very quiet complex. Maintenance always comes fast and the office workers are precise. I would definitely reccomend this apartment complex to others

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The Reserve is a super friendly and fun place to live. Staff are accommodating and it is super close the University of West Georgia. A lot to do here when bored.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The move in was smooth i just with the work orders would get filled i still don’t have a head board and a dirty mattress but other than that it’s realky nice here

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

So far it’s been amazing my move in was easy and I love my apartment. I’ve gotten to meet a lot of great people so far and I’ve had a blast

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

Very easy move in. Love the apartment. The pool is really nice and I like how everything is close together. I love the walking trail to campus.Very pretty

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The Reserve is a nice place to live. We have had many things mess up in our apartment but maintaince is quick to come and resolve the issue. The pool is fun and I love that I can have my dog live with me.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

The reserve is a great place to stay at. Maintenance fixes most things pretty well. You will have overages almost every month. It’s pretty quiet most of the time beside pets running throughout people apartments.

Reply from The Reserve - Carrollton

I throughly enjoyed my stay at The Reserve! The staff is always friendly and helpful and the maintenance is wonderful and timely! Would definitely recommend!!!