The Reserve - Greensboro

it has been good but can be better overall experience but for most part its been okay. staff does good job when need help with something...
I enjoy how close I am to my campus, so if I miss the shuttle I can still walk. One thing that I really like is how high my bed is compared to my friends beds that live in other apartment complexes.
For the price that the apartments are, it is a good value for students looking for somewhere to live off of campus. The shuttle service makes it easy to get to and from campus
I love it the community. the management is great and they’re friendly as well. One thing i would say is the parking for visitors could be a little bigger than it is.
The community has gotten better in the last few months, but my upstairs neighbors have caused a ton of damage to our apartment. So far the door frame in the bedroom is cracked among some drywall falling out from the windows.. super concerning but I don’t want them to get kicked out or anything.
I’ve been here for 2 years and It’s amazing. The staff is awesome and I never have any issues that can’t be fixed. The 24 hour gym is also a major plus.
The Reserve is pretty good student housing. It’s average compared to others around Greensboro. I just think we should have more garbage dumps so that they don’t get overflowed and our gates should be fixed and actively monitoring our community at all times.
This apartment has many roach problems. I constantly call pest control and they keep coming back. I keep the apartment clean. Also take out the trash daily.
It’s straight. Had a great time. I love the view of neighborhood. I like the office workers they make me feel welcome all the time I come in there.
I've had some issues here but normally when I've had an issue it has been taken care of. I do think that this place could be cleaner and nicer.