The Reserve - Greensboro

So far so good, but haven’t interacted too much with the community. Looking forward to getting situated and accommodated to living here as soon as possible.
My experience here at the Reserve has been pretty well. Some issues with loudness in the parking lots and maintenance. Other than that everything is fine.
Excited to move in and make the best experience! From the times I’ve been at the reserve, I’ve had a great time, with great people and amazing energy. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the upcoming year!
For the amount I pay to live here, I get about the experience you'd expect. The rooms are spacious, but that doesn't make up for everything else I have to put up with. There is a lack of parking for visitors, and cars get booted and have to pay astronomical prices to get them unbooted. Trash and food is left everywhere, making it unsafe to walk pets. Trash isn't picked up so people leave bags in stairwells and the parking lot. I would not live here again nor would I recommend anyone live here.
I enjoy living in the reserve, my neighbors are friendly and I have not ran into many issues at all relating to my living space. I will definitely be a resident my two remaining years of school.
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, things have calmed down a lot. I wish it could be like this all the time. Maintenance is still not the best but overall it has improved a lot.
The facilities are nice however surrounding areas are not kept the cleanest. Maintenance is really good about fixing things in a timely manner.
Amenities are nice, management easy to work with, not too expensive for a student to live. Times get more complicated when it comes time for people to move in. People constantly break in at different times of thr day to clean and change things around.
The apartment was a little messy, the roommates who had vacated it left all sorts of food in the fridge. The office staff wasn’t super helpful either
I don’t actually live on the premises yet, however the preliminary process has been great. Everything has moved quick and smoothly, and they check up on you, making it feel like they really want you as their resident. Great customer service! SO FAR!! We will see how it goes once I get there.