The Reserve - Greensboro

3.9

3.9

Easy move in , nice big rooms. Maintenance was quick to help me with a few fixes. I have been trying to connect to the internet which I haven’t had success with but people have been getting in touch with me to help .
i wish the pool was still open and somebody should sweep the courts off it be dirty when people be ballin and we need more visitor spots is ain’t even that many people getting reserved parking
Its just the thin walls because the bumping is extremely loud. I had to purchase a reserved because I was walking half a mile to get back to my apartment because theres no parking. I do like my room though but I didnt have a third roommate and yall still put the second new roommate in the room behind mine, and her bf too loud for me.
Very disappointed in how the office staff handle situations. This is the most inconvenient place I have ever stayed. If there is a possibility of an inconvenience (bugs, appliances, etc.) then it will happen here.
It’s okay, the grass needs to actual need to be cut and not to be rolled on. You need a new company to cut the grass because they are not doing a good job cutting the grass. The grass is too tall also.
When I arrived for check in day, I found my apartment to be spotless in every single way which was very pleasant. I enjoy the grounds and the facilities that we're able to use. I never get tired of being able to look out of my loving room window to see downtown! When I had a maintenance issue, it was handled quickly.
It's not bad but y'all need some speed bumps in the parking lot with the way these residents drive. I shouldn't be almost getting hit constantly because people driving too fast and not paying attention. So I recommend getting some speed bumps it would help with the speeding problem. Also, people with animals should be living on the first floor because it's annoying to have to listen to dogs running and jumping constantly.
While I did enjoy most of the amenities and the functions of the apartment, there have been issues with management. Things such as closing the office early for no particular reason.
Great and friendly environment. Wish COVID-19 wasn’t happening, actually want to enjoy the amenities. Overall great place to stay at an affordable cost
It’s has been okay so far, some loud nights form other residents but chill. But the customer service is really chill here. They handle situations okay.