The Reserve - Greensboro

I love it here, it is most definitely better than staying in on-campus apartments. I’ve had a few issues here and there but nothing major. I also think there should be more visitor parking.
So far it has been good besides maintenance has been promising us a new dishwasher and we still have not received it which is making our kitchen stink.
so far i have really enjoyed living here and everything is great...i just wish maintenance was a little quicker or things that they have to do!
Although it has not been long my experience at The Reserve has been overall pretty good. Besides a few experiences with the leasing office, I have enjoyed my stay in The Reserve.
been having a lot of problems with the apartment, but the speed and effectiveness of maintenance definitely makes up for it. people will sometimes play music extremely loud at 2am-4am on Saturdays.
I do enjoy living here, but the maintenance could be a lot better. Also, the worker’s lack of cleansing led to gnats taking over my apartment and one other person’s I know who lives here. But other than that, it’s pretty good.
The apartment is nice so far. I haven’t had any issues other than when I accidentally stripped my shower. Everything is clean and working. And the property seems safe so far.
I think it’s OK, my roommates are cool people we just have to get to know each other better. I was skeptical moving here because I did not want roommates, but now I’m ready to live by myself
The reserve is very nice. It is close to my school. The shuttle is efficient. The reserve is affordable for students. The Reserve is very nice.
Amazing place to stay. Very quiet apartment complex. The staff are really amazing . The pool is nice. The outside setting is every nice itself.