The Reserve - Greensboro

I haven’t started living here yet but I’m so excited. The place is so pretty and the area is nice. The only thing that it’s missing that could make things better is if it came with a balcony.
When i visited to determine if i wanted to live here, the experience was great and i signed my lease for the 2020-2021 year. Staff was absolutely nice.
My experience here has been so so. My main issue would be maintenance. Having problems with appliances and it seems they don't know how to fix them. Pros would be how close I am to campus and the pool & gym here.
Everyone was nice & answered all of my questions in detail. I left with all of my questions answered thoroughly and I’m so excited to live here
Good living place but I’m pretty sure the whole building has a roach infestation. The closet space is nice, the living room is nice, it would be perfect if it weren’t for the bugs.
The apartments are nice but they need to do a better job with water bugs! The water bugs will not go away!They keep coming back. It doesn’t appear to matter if the maintenance team sprays!
Great living here! Reserve really cares about its residents as well as keeping the neighborhood clean of debris and trash. Gym as always good
Good place to live at! It is close to everything (downtown, uncg, and A&T). There are basketball goals, a dog park, pool, cookout area, and 24 hour gym access
It’s been great living here in the reserve! i plan on staying here next year as well so let’s keep the fun up. oh yeah, the reward system isn’t letting me verify my profile.
I’ve had a good experience living here, I renewed my lease and will be staying another year, it’s convenient for students and also cheap. They hold events that are relevant for us students and the management is really friendly, especially once you familiarize yourself with them.