The Reserve - Greensboro

3.9

3.9

i think the property is so nice ! i highly recommend the reserve to other college students . it’s a great first apartment and you get the relief of not having to buy EVERYTHING yourself .
The reserve is nice. It is a nice place to live. I enjoy living at the reserve. It is a safe and dog friendly neighborhood with amenities as well.
It’s been alright, could be better. There’s Pros & Cons to every student living, and this one just so happened to have more Pro’s than others which influenced my decision to reside here.
So far things have been well in the Reserve. Parking can be a bit of a hassle to be a resident, other than that services has been quick and efficient.
I have been here for about 4 years already. It was a nice space and the rooms are nice. Every dog needs to be on a leash and people need to start picking up there dog poops.
I like the area of the apartment but I don't like how loud people are and the way people drive in the apartment complex. I would suggest getting more speed bumps because people drive like idiots.
All inclusive affordable apartments! The staff is very friendly and the gym is open 24/7 which I love! The maintenance staff are very fast too
It was nice living here and I love my roommates as well. The only issue I have is how thin the walls are and how there is too many dogs. But other than that it’s been pretty smooth.
This place is exactly how it is displayed online. Very spacious living area. Two suggestions: Maintenance should pressure-wash/clean concrete stairs and deck to following units. Also, the community should give new residents a temporary parking pass at check in until resident receives LMS parking permit. It’s a big inconvenient when all the visitors parking spaces are filled and you live in the community and can’t park in the community because your car will get booted/towed when it isn’t your fault.
I just moved here 2 weeks ago and I enjoy everything about the place except their Visitor parking. It is the worse I've ever seen. I don't understand if we have parking permit stickers for the residents then every other parking space except the parking spots that say RESERVED on them should be visitor parking. There is plenty of open spaces for more visitor parking... that needs to change. Also maintenance never comes when they say they are going to come. My maintenance request still has not been made. Other than that I am enjoying my stay here.