Being here at the Reserve has been an experience so far. Great complex and great people all around. Even though parking is bit of a hassle for my visitors, I would recommend anyone to stay here.

Nice place to live. Decent rooms and decent community . Only down can be other residents room levels. Office worker are genuine and loves to help people out .

The residents have been Amazing and the staff treats you like family. Last week I locked myself out of my car I had grocery's and my food inside and I thought hope was lost until the manager came over and helped. And for that im 1000% grateful.

The facility is always well kept and the staff is very courteous and has always conducted themselves in a very professional manner. I am constantly reminded by my experiences that I made the right choice being here.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The grove is a nice place to stay. I like the office staff. Other than a few crazy residents, It great student living. I also like the amenities such as the bonfire, the pool, the gym.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I really enjoy the location and amenities. It is very close to campus and the apartments are very roomy. I do wish there was less noise at night and more parking for visitors.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It’s great to live at the grove, a lot of things are nearby such as the gym, pool, lounge area & game room. Since i am a college student at UNCG it makes if convenient for me to travel

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Very great place , Affordable and comfortable , glad I found this place. I would recommend anyone to stay here because this is just like home .

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The apartments are spacious and closets are big. How ever the walls are thin so you can hear noisy neighbors. Neighbors don’t clean up after their dogs. Maintenance is quick when it comes to repairs.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My experience here has been a lot better, compared to the other student housing apartments that I have lived at in the past. So far, I have really enjoyed my stay here.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It’s in a nice area and its convenient for school purposes but, I’ve had a lot of issues since I moved in but they’re finally getting fixed and I hope they stay that way.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It has been good, but residents at times leave lots of trash laying around everywhere. And there need to be some stop signs in font because people will just fly by.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The community is homey and values it’s residence in amenities, social atmosphere, and overall functioning of the complex. Each unit possesses potential for individuality.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I have had a decent experience furniture could be better though. I like the area it is close to my campus (NCAT) also is very convenient and not to in the way of majors roads.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Over all pretty good place. Only complaint I have is I keep getting charged for apartment insurance when I pay for my own insurance and I’ve complained to the office many times about this but it keeps happening.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great view of the pool. Nice staff. Nice community. Great location near campus. Walking distance from uncg. 8 min drive from A&T. Nearvy food spots.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Good complex. Poor parking for visitors. Old furniture originally in apartment. But maintenance is quick to respond and help get the correct items in apartment.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Its overall a great experience I enjoy everything that this place has to offer. I am able to be to school on time due to the fact that its so close to the NCAT. The people here are great as well

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Living in the reserve has honestly overall been a great experience for me. I really like how quiet it is and how the apartments are very spacious.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Moved in on August 10th of 2019: 1. Sprinklers randomly started leaking water to the point where we were able to fill up half a pot of straight water. 2. My car got broken into 3. A massive black & green mold outbreak happened in our laundry room, no one believed us when we said there was a leak in the wall until they completely removed the drywall and found 2 leaks for themselves 4. Our AC broke and completely froze over 5. While men were power washing the complex, they ended up flooding our kitchen because no one bothered the seal our front door correctly 6. Turned on our heat for the first time and it managed to set off the fire alarms because it literally caught something on fire 7. This happened today, October 31st 2019, a storm hit and our living room windows weren’t installed correctly or weren’t sealed correctly..something, because all of the rain water started flooding into the apartment. It has been 2 months, and for the 2 months I have been here I can tell you right now, if you’re looking for somewhere that is well maintained, this is not the place for you. I wish I wasn’t paying $645 a moth for this because it truly isn’t worth it

I am enjoying my stay here. I do feel that there is a delay in maintenance once request are made. Upon my arrival, one of the drawers in the kitchen was lit on track and it still hasn’t been fixed.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It's not the best. This place is dirty, the walls are messed up, stains on the floor and there is a lot of bugs. The people who work here are not good at answering any questions. I've had to fill out many maintenance reports because they would not do what I asked. Plus maintenance left my door unlocked and claimed they fixed our dishwasher but when I came home after they left water leaked everywhere on the floor. I would not recommend!

I’m honestly not satisfied due to the fact that my apart has molded. Yes they did send someone to my room but the guy told me that there was really no solution to the mold and that it can come back. But other than that it’s ok

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

This experience is different than I’ve expected it to be. For it to be student housing it is nice. There are many pros and cons that come with there you live anywhere so overall this place is decent

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The parking sucks here . Not enough visitor parking spots and too many reserve parking spots.! Other than that , it’s ok here . I’m enjoying myself .