The reserve is a great place to live! Management and staff are always helpful and willing to answer any questions. For the most part areas around my apartment building stay clean.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My first time experience was great from the time i walked in to the time i signed the lease. The staff was extremely helpful with the leasing process.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Staff is very friendly, amenities and activities are fun! All around great place to live for a very affordable price! They make sure they are engaged with the community as well!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love living at the reserve. Every one is so nice and helpful. They vibe is is so chill and fun yet professional. They’re always having extra things to do for residents.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The reserve is very peaceful. Anytime I have a problem, maintenance fixes it as soon as possible. They are very fast and efficient with their work.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Love that it’s gated, and majority of students reside here! Moderately quiet , perfect place for students to reside! Kind staff and nice neighborhood ! Could use more visitors parking though , preferably closest to 106.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’ve enjoyed my stay , and they have treated me well. I would recommend people to move out here if they are looking for an apartment while in college

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Friendly staff great neighborhood i was looking for a student apartment that didnt have broken and cheap appliances the complex is clean and gated

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

GREAT PLACE TO LIVE.... very safe environment.. The only problem is that there isnt a trash compact near the living areas so you have to carry your trash all the way to the front

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Staff is really nice the communication is crazy but the apartment is nice overall just didn’t know about the light bill if you go over $50 then you have to split the overage fee with your suite mates .

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I feel like the rent is too high for the limited space & "free WiFi " is advertised but y'all shoukd specify you need to bring your own router

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Always experience friendly service and quick responses. Easy application process and great amenities. Short term leases available which is a plus.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My experience at the reserves has been great. I love how I do not have to drive to my college because they provide a shuttle. The staff are great and respectful. Overall, my stay has been wonderful.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The apartment complex itself is nice, well kept, lots of amenities for residents to use, and in a convenient location to school as well as downtown. Staff are kinda hard to work with at times.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great space and price. I like the big bathrooms and big closet space. I enjoy using the amenities such as the pool and the grills during the summer time.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Although it is my first year here for the most part I have enjoyed it. The community is pretty friendly and everyone seems to own dogs. My one downside if I had to pick one Is the water pressure on the 4th floors.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My experience at the Reserve at Greensboro has been very good. I like the fact that the staff is friendly. There are a lot of perks to living at the Reserve such as the bus shuttle, a fully furnished apartment, and much more.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It’s been nice living here, since I was able to choose my roommates I really had no complaints. One thing I really like is having my own bathroom and how big it is. Having the basketball courts here is nice too and there is no noise issue late night for the most part either

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The amount of uncleaned dog poop around the area is disgusting. Also the occasion trash back up outside the dumpster can get a little hectic.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’m extremely satisfied with my residence and the best part is the maintenance they always take care of things quickly they’re kind and respectful and they make a living here worth it.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The complex is always free of trash and appealing to look at. Maintenance request are usually taken care of by the end of the day that they were requested. Events thrown by the complex are always beneficial to the students living here. However, package pickup could be more oraganized for the person retrieving the package and the student shuttle takes too long for students attending A&T. Overall, this complex is perfect for students.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It’s pretty cool living here. I like the gated community and the staff we have working up front. The lawn looks nice when i walk outside and it’s very clean.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The amenities and pricing were average for area. The gym and pool area stood out to me. The leasing professional was friendly and easy to talk to. I would feel comfortable recommending this community..

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’m in my last couple of semesters living here and it is still as great as when I moved in! The staff create a wonderful experience and are very helpful

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Just moved in and feels like home already. I really like the unit that I live in being that I stay in the clubhouse, and I like the balcony areas. The view is good as well, and it’s right by the pool.