Good size rooms and common space, but outside of the apartment is never cleaned around stairs and front door of units. It needs a good pressure wash.

Good just could be a little better. The rooms are okay. Spacious i guess. They staff isn’t helpful when needed. I do think the office hours on Sunday could be a little longer than four hours.

Everything is cool but the parking could be better, especially when you all allow huge parties with lots of people! I live here and I barely found a place to park during the party. Also I don’t see the need for reserved parking spots..

Since ive move day in I have not had any problems and I love it , Couldnt have stayed anywhere better or More suitable for me. Highly recommended

The Reserves is a very chill place to stay at and hang. First few nights was very chill to go walk outside and to go ball at the court. Very nice place to stay.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Enjoying living here so far. The WiFi could be better and something should be done about noisy residents. There is already constant stomping, running and other loud noises

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

great experience!! great experience!! great experience!! nice pool clean house has very good and spacious rooms it had a nice kitchen with a fridge!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love how the apartment and the appliances are all up to date. They have really nice sized bedrooms and the bathroom and closet is phenomenal.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Overall I love all of the space in my apartment and I love the environment and community. And I love that we have a shuttle to transport us to school.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It’s not bad there have been some issues but maintenance tends to be pretty quick about fixing them. It’s a nice space to live and the gym upgrades are nice to have.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Nice and friendly staff. Clean environment. Beautiful dog park and nice amenities. Home was clean and neighbors are friendly. I love the 24 hour access to the gym.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

On move in day, towards the end of the day, I found out my shower doesn't work.. first day.. It also has mold on the walls of the shower. The oven light doesn't switch off

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

This is one of the better student apartments I have lived in. Most maintenance issues are handled quickly and efficiently. I only wish the rooms were bigger for the price we pay, other than that I have been satisfied with this apartment complex.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I like the complex. It’s beautiful and feels like home away from home. There were issues with my living room area but they were fixed quickly and now I am completely satisfied.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Pet friendly, which is awesome! Pool is a great size and super nice. Such a cute and roomie apartment. Overall great place to call home!!! I love it here.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’m excited to be a part of The Reserve Community!!! I’ve already packed my bags and am ready to move in. I’ve met my room mates already, I can’t wait to hang out with them.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I have not moved in yet. But talking to the people that work here over the phone to help me wasn’t great! I think I am going to enjoy it!!!!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Apartment was great! The adult staff at the office were really nice. Some of the college student staff were not, others were amazing. My biggest concern were the people with pets the often let their dogs poop on the steps & they would never pick it up. At one point it was poop everywhere surrounding my building. At night , sometimes i would see those big roaches outside. I think The Grove need to focus on that, it was and is very concerning.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

maintenance is slow. But the area and vibe of the apartment is nice. Rent could be a little cheaper. I love the pool are and the gym. The fire pit is nice.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Living at the grove is great. There are many different things to do there, everyone is extremely friendly, the staff is great. So many complimentary things

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Although I haven’t moved in yet, I can tell this is going to be a great experience. I love how they’re always communicating with their residents. Anytime I’ve had a question, they were glad to help.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

While the apartments have a nice layout, the furniture doesn’t stand the test of time. As well as very thin walls and floors which allows for everything to be heard through them. People often leave trash around and don’t pick up their dog poop. Maintenance does an awesome job of responding and helping (5 stars). Transportation is awesome as well (5 stars). I also which the kitchen had more counter top space like an island or something.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

This is Just a good place to live. It has assured me and been a nice please to live for my senior year of college. I am going to live here again.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Living in the reserve of Greensboro, has been a very good experience, and it is exactly what a college student needs if they are trying to stay off campus

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The reserve is a nice, friendly, clean complex. Pet friendly, also great resident service. Great maintenance team and the community is loving