The community is great! It seems very welcoming and I’m excited to move in. The people are also very friendly. It also seems very student orientated.

The experience I have had at The Reserve- Greensboro has been one to remember. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful and easy to contact. My mom is super excited for me to be living here this upcoming semester and can’t wait to move me in!

Thus far I am enjoying the experience. Living at The Reserves has provided me with the opportunity to be closer to my family and have somewhere to lay my head. I am excited for all that is to come.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I been to the grove to check the place out, and my experience was wonderful. The staff was so genuine and nice. The tour was great, they really explained everything and answered every question we had.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The application process for the reserve was so easy and the workers made everything even more easy! It was great! I cannot wait to move in !

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’ve been here two years now and I really enjoy staying here. Great price for all that is offered. Convenient bus ride to school and large bathroom/closet area.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great community. Clean place to live and the staff is always willing to help. Peaceful and love that I have my own private space and washer and dryer

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Everything has been good. I’d recommend a gym renovation & door to door trash pickup service or more dumpsters. Need better plumbing: sink was clogged when i moved in & freezer has no defrost

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great! The customer service is amazing and thorough. I really appreciate the amenities and the community is very neat and clean. This is the best student apartment complex.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I don’t really like living here. The staff isn’t the best they don’t really know what they talking about and sometimes it feels like they not tryna help they just tryna get back to whatever they were doing before you asked for help. Also my WiFi was spotty for a month and the leasing office did NOTHING to help until others in the complex were having issues. Also how is free WiFi part of the “amenities” but no where does it state “of you bring your own router” so I feel like it’s a false advertisement. They also advertise breakfast which they rarely have. On paper it sounds good but once you actually live there it isn’t a great experience.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Although my apartment has been sprayed 3-4 times, I still get those big water bugs often in my bathroom or closet. I’m not sure why this can’t be cleared up!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Over all still my number one place of living as a student here in Greensboro. There is so much that the reserve has to offer and the staff always makes sure that the residents are as comfortable as possible.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It’s been awful and here’s why my neighbors above me fight all the time Madison can’t ever sleep m. One time there was a pool party schedule it got so big the cops had to come it was pushing 2000+

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love the amenities that the apartment provides, and that it’s so close to UNCG. It is also a lot cheaper to live here than on campus which is always nice

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Living at the Reserve has been amazing! The staff is very helpful, they have a lot of events for the residents, & they make everything fun! It’s a great place to live at a great cost!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

After living in Block 43 for a year I know realized the Reserve is just so more convient. I know have a 3x3 which is closer to campus , and I like how nice the community is.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It’s cool, I signed my lease late so I pay 551 I’d definitely recommend finding your own roommate though. Gym is amazing and snacks provided before classes.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Parking is the worst part about the community, after 10 it’s very hard to get a parking spot in front of my building. The WiFi going out is another one.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

This is a great place. The staff is awesome and caring. The neighborhood is convenient. It’s close to everything. I’m glad we have a dog park now as well.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’ve had a great experience living at the Reserve . The only thing that i would say is sub par is the consistency of the internet . But other than that The Reserve has been good to me

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The apartment complex at first sight looks nice but there are lapses in communication with the maintenance staff and the leasing office does not settle conflict between roommates responsibly even when things are outlined in our lease agreement. It makes the living community seem unorganized and unreliable.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Overall my experience has been okay. The staff is very interactive with the residents. Maintenance responds timely, however I’ve just had too many unresolved issues.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love who the neighborhood is set up everybody is so friendly in the office any troubles I have they make sure it gets done and I love that!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

So far the communication is good. I will be moving in August and I am super excited. This will be my first apartment and the process has been very easy.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The reserve is very nice. The reserve is also very expensive. The reserve has a pool. The reserve has a grill. The reserve has a volleyball court.