People are very friendly and neighbors are respectful. The area is really neat, I’ve seen people that has cleaned the community up, it shows that they care

Everything’s cool and chill. I just not a lot to do around here or things to engage with others. And it’s weird bugs lurking around at night. It’s a big praying mantis near 119.

I dont really have any problems at all with my apartment or the community that live here. I think the staff is very helpful with anything you need, and the other residents aren't very loud at all.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I absolutely love the Reserve & all of the accommodations that come with living in the commmunity as well. Overall the atmosphere is a positive one

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

A friend told me about the reserve last semester while I was trying to look for apartments for the upcoming school and out of all the apartment complexes in Greensboro I fell in love with the reserve.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The pool is nice. It's close to school. The environment is good. The employees are nice and helpful. The amenities are fun. And the fire pit is nice on warm summer nights

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Living at the Reserve Greensboro is awesome. It’s walking distance to my school, the amenities are very convenient, and the staff is very friendly! I love living here for my undergrad semesters.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It was good a good experience, definitely a great environment to be in and very friendly. Loved the gym and pool. Also good activities throughout the community.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’ve been a resident at The Reserve for about two years now and I love the amenities (computer lab, pool, etc.), affordable monthly rates and gated community!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Staff was very nice ! Soon as I seen the residence I wanted to live here. Also, I loved how there is visitor lots and allow you to bring guest

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Boy oh boy I’ve had the best experience living here! From Getting to meet new people and having fun in the club house. Rooms have just enough space and the bathroom and closet even more spacious. only Thing is maintenance could do better. And the lights are so dim. Fix that please

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love visiting at the reserve. Very convenient and loving and fun environment. I look forward to staying here. The staff is very nice and welcoming.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The Reserve is a good place to live and is a very convenient place between NCAT and UNCG. Sometimes there are slight issues, but most of the time they’re resolved in a timely manner.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this location to any one who is looking for college living but wants to live off campus. I am glad that I choose to stay here at this location.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

A great community to be apart of and everyone in the office is friendly as well as helpful. The amenities are great and the pool is always a fun way to meet new residents.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great price for everything that’s is included. Friendly staff. Always willing to help if and when you have questions. Highly recommend leasing here

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I think this is a great way for residents to get involved with the community & get rewards . It is beneficial and hope there would be more opportunities to earn

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My experience is a lot better than the last apartments that i had. I love not smelling animal waste when i walk out of the building. Also a furnished common area is very lit to me

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great location, friendly staff and great maintenance team ! The front desk staff is also very helpful with answering any questions we had. .

The experience here is great. I’ve been a resident since it first opened and it’s 2018 now. My family loves this community and it’s very safe.

It’s wonderful here, it’s convienient and that apartments are nice. When i moved in i was skeptical about liking it here but it’s beautiful. And the gym is nice too

My resident experience so far as the Reserve has been okay. Like every apartment there are things that go wrong or need to be changed however, when I address my issues to the managers or other staff they do handle them right away. I can say that maintenance does a really good job at responding to work orders, any problem that I have they are quick to fix them.

Living here is very convenient for my work and school commute. Also, the community is amazing & I love the atmosphere! The Reserve is a great place to live for off campus students!

Decent place to stay. I have been residing here since coming to school at the university of North Carolina at Greensboro and planning on staying once graduated.

Great location, nice space for the rooms and the management is friendly. My experience so far has been great I'm glad I chose this place over any other student living apartments.