Parking is the worst part about the community, after 10 it’s very hard to get a parking spot in front of my building. The WiFi going out is another one.

This is a great place. The staff is awesome and caring. The neighborhood is convenient. It’s close to everything. I’m glad we have a dog park now as well.

I’ve had a great experience living at the Reserve . The only thing that i would say is sub par is the consistency of the internet . But other than that The Reserve has been good to me

The apartment complex at first sight looks nice but there are lapses in communication with the maintenance staff and the leasing office does not settle conflict between roommates responsibly even when things are outlined in our lease agreement. It makes the living community seem unorganized and unreliable.

Overall my experience has been okay. The staff is very interactive with the residents. Maintenance responds timely, however I’ve just had too many unresolved issues.

I love who the neighborhood is set up everybody is so friendly in the office any troubles I have they make sure it gets done and I love that!

So far the communication is good. I will be moving in August and I am super excited. This will be my first apartment and the process has been very easy.

The reserve is very nice. The reserve is also very expensive. The reserve has a pool. The reserve has a grill. The reserve has a volleyball court.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Other than the trash outside my door that’s been there for three weeks now; My apartment itself is great. Nice, clean and bright. Complete opposite of the first smoked filled dungeon I was placed in.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I have enjoyed my time at the reserve, and I renewed my lease. The reserve holds different events to give back to the people in their community which are very fun.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Great location to all the places I need to go in Greensboro. However there are a lot of water bugs. Would recommend and refer other residents.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The grove maintaince is pretty good and reliable. A lot of water bugs! A lot of noise. However it is a great location and is very close to NCAT and UNCG

I love staying at the grove it’s a nice place to stay and it’s very clean and up to date. They have a bus that’s goes back and forth from school to pick up the residents and that’s a plus! My room is very big and the workers are very nice and helpful. They make sure the parking lot is cleaned and doesn’t look dirty.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Very amazing resident experience. Nice rooms, community and staff. I live the amenities, just wish the gate to the entrance was operational on a daily basis.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I would recommend this apartment to anyone! Reasonable and affordable for any college student. Compared to any other apartment, the fact that necessities are included really make me happy!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Living here is decent. Nice amount of space and leasing office is very reliable. Maintenance is also is helpful. The only feedback I would give is to address the roach problem. They come every now and then. also code gate system doesn’t work.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

This place is a safe haven and I love staying here. The staff is nice and very helpful. And maintenance works ina reasonable amount of time. Thank you

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

My overall experience was okay, the staff is pretty cool and the neighborhood is appealing. I wouldn't say The Reserve is five stars because I did encounter some issues but, it is a chill place to live.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Things can be better, however, it’s better than most apartment complexes. The main perks: shuttle, fully furnished. Utilities should be included instead having an allowance, if I’m paying almost $600 on rent I feel as though that’s fair.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I will be a new resident August 2018. My visit, tour and application experience was great and easy. I’m looking forward to being a resident of The Reserve

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I definitely would recommended the reserve to my potential residents but the not cons about this complex is the limited visitor parking and the urgency of security.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Just from doing the application and got approved, I really liked the way I was contacted by Dre and from the looks of the apartment I believe I'm going to love it!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Love my spacious living area and room include walk in closet. The bus makes it convenient to get to campus! Friendly and helpful staff! Enjoying my stay

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

the apartment needs to improve the pest control. They come but it seems like some of the issues are not being completely resolved. a stronger pesticide needs to be used

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love my experience here at the reserve . Great people , great daily experience . Very happy I am here . I remember when I first moved here I didn’t know what to expect but I am definitely happy I chose the reserve .