My experience in the reserve is beyond great to be honest. I love living here, I love talking to the management. It’s a great student housing for college students and I would definitely recommend this place.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Collegiate Commons is such an amazing community! I am just getting settled in here, and I love it. The staff is amazing in accomodating, and it was an easy proccess to move in.

I have been living in The Reserve since Fall '17 and I am overall pretty satisfied with the place. It is a convenient drive to A&T and is comfortable. There are a couple of drawbacks- The walls are paper thin, I can hear almost every word the people above me are saying and it makes it difficult to sleep at night when they stay up until 3/4 am. Maintenance doesn't really fix any of the problems I have put in for ( had ants that didn't go away after they said they sprayed, the air vent was extremely dirty and they didn't do anything about that except leave one screw missing) I really feel like you pay for the amenities, but they are student apartments so... I enjoy staying here because I am rooming with people I know and am able to utilize the living room to its full potential.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It's a great community to live in, it's near campus, a little pricey compared to other living areas but I love how the apartments are arranged.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I’ve been living in the reserves for only a few months but so far, I’m loving it! The staff is great, maintenance is quick and the community is welcoming.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

You meet all expectations thank you so much I finally found a clean safe environment that I can call home and be able to bring my friends and family over

I absolutely adore it here, it’s close to campus, the staff is friendly, maintenance always responds within 24 hours. And it’s so close to all of the campuses.

I love how involved the staff is with their residents! Also, living here is very affordable and convenient! And the fact that the gym is open 24 hrs is great.

I have enjoyed my time here at the reserve. I would definitely renew my lease but I am I graduating senior in May 2018. thank you all for this pleasant stay!

The reserves is an okay place it's just some of the residents aren't considerate of others that live there. The maintainence is pretty quick on fixing things and they staff is chill.

There are a few noise complaints and the pool gas not been open but other than that it’s all good. The maintenance team is also good and stiff gets fixed in a timely manner.

A resident of 3 years, I love staying here. This is a very safe, fun and engaging atmosphere; which is ideal and conducive to the lifestyle of a college student.

I enjoyed living here while I been in school. The only thing is I wash there weren't any overages for the amount of money we pay. Other than that the staff are cool, and I enjoyed my stay.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I have enjoyed my experience here thus far. Maintenance is timely. My furniture and room accommodations are satisfactory. I would recommend the Reserve to others.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I like the room and how big the bathroom is. The shower feels great. The closet space is great. I love how it’s a gated community. I can see the pool from my room.

The opportunity to live here is amazing! The only thing that I dislike in a way is not understanding the “overages” situation. I think that the staff or whoever takes people one their tours should elaborate more on the overages.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

its a cool place to stay for a college student. meet all types of people and roommates are good peoples. the shuttle is also a plus especially if you don't a car

The Grove is an excellent complex and I will to continue to love here for my college career. Even the students working in the front office are professional and polite.

People are so friendly and respectful. No one is loud or obnoxious. My roommates are so cool. My room was just like the demo, nothing was damaged. I love it

It’s peaceful and I have little to no complaints. The staff is great and I can always find parking at night. The perfect place for students!

It’s alright so far I just hope it get better but the only thing I like now is that the gates are closing now which I feel safe. Also what I don’t like is the communication we won’t getting about the shuttle

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

It is great thus far! I have been here since the beginning of my junior year and I renewed my lease. Great apartment styles that are spacious

Love it!! I have had nothing but good experiences living here. All the staff are nice and approachable. The only concern I have is the garbage around the apartments.

It's pretty good so far . It's not in the hood . A lot of pretty females , -and the washer and dryer is on that futuristic ish. Management is also great

Everything has been great so far. The staff is great, the environment is very welcoming, and it has by far some of the best amenities as student housing. Would suggest tending to maintenance requests sooner.