The Community is nice and the staff are very helpful. The gate system and police officer give added security at night. So far so good. I enjoy living here.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Could be a lot better. As a first time renter I didn't know what to expect. I realized after staying at the grove that this is certainly not what I expected

Grove Greensboro is fun. The staff is awesome. Any issues that arrive they work diligently to fix it and make the residents happy. The managers are pretty cool too.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The overall location is great but when I moved in things were damaged and nobody bothered to fix them. Also some of the office staff are very rude!

Holistically, The Grove is phenomenal. CA's are hilarious, Kevin is always smiling, Gerry always has the answer and Dustin is the truth! Thank you!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The Grove is a pretty cool place with friendly people. I haven't had any major issues with anyone. I've been staying here since the place has open.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I have not had any issues or concerns within the past two years on living here. The staff is socially involved and always making it a fun place to call home.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I love staying at the Grove, the only thing I would like is for vistor parking lots to be relatively closer. I wish that they would have a larger allowance for utilities as well.

Maintenance is slow! My ice maker has been broke for three months. We have put in plenty of request and it still has not been fixed. Our chairs are broken down! Very unhappy with this place of living

So far I've had a great experience since living here in the grove. The employees are always smiling , willing to help and all around awesome.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Things are not always organized and the people working the front desk are NEVER on the same page. They all always tell me different things when I ask the SAME question.

Pretty good, I had a couple of problems pertaining to maintenance during the first 2 weeks. Other than that, pretty decent, pretty enjoyable place to stay.

Apartments are nice and spacious, facilities are great but office management lacks a bit. The shuttle is not regular and is frequently canceled for the day.

Great housing and amenities, they match you with a similar roommate to avoid issues. Close to both UNCG and NC A&T, while also providing a shuttle.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Very poor management. The roommate finder quiz was also poor, and I was re-moved into an apartment that was damaged. Dirty floors with dog pee, tattered blinds, and scratched furniture.

Some of the staff have been rude. Most likely because they're college students as well. Management is hard to get in contact with and facilities aren't cleaned regularly.

I dont see my community fee going toward programs, nor do I see clean stairwells. I see the property littered with flyers about renewing and being bombarded with "renew... renew.. renew" rather than thank you for being a current resident.

Sometimes people at front desk do not answer the phone. Furniture, especially desk/table chairs are falling apart. Not nearly enough guest parking.

I don't feel as if I'm receiving all that I can be living in this community. I'm also continuously being charged hidden fees. $300 fee randomly appeared on my bill this past month.

Great customer service! I love that the employees make it their business to learn the names of their residents. I like that my peers are the ones working. It shows how great this place is for students.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The Grove is great! They are very helpful at the front desk and they are really good at answering calls. If something is wrong maintenance will take care of it in a timely manner!

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

The Grove is a good place to live. I enjoy it, however they are raising their rent a lot. I don't think they realize that it is mainly students here and many are living off the refund check.

the office staff is amazing! the CAs are always so friendly, patient, and helpful. Also the grounds are much cleaner and it is much more aesthetically pleasing

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Apartments are fine, but you can get a lot more space at a better price nearby if you ignore amenities. Bus doesn't always run, the gate rarely closes. The grounds have trash all over.

Break-ins, trash pile ups, late fees placed on account, heat didn't work for 1-2 weeks, was told to hire my own exterminator to get rid of gnats that were here BEFORE I moved in, gate almost never works, management and staff are rude, took my check and couldn't produce a receipt due to a new system. Some things are improving but I've already been dealing with these issues for longer than I should have