I haven't experienced management with "The Reserve", but the employees the grove had were not that great. Most did not know what they were doing or were quick to get smart. Also before "The Reserve" took over maintenance wasn't that great.

Hopefully new management will help you all. I have dealt with maintenance and safety issues upon my stay at the grove. The clubhouse and gym are legit nice but I wish as much time and effort had been put into the actual living spaces.

There are a lot of things that need to be improved. The gate has been broken for months. I never see the police patrol in the complex anymore. There aren't email blasts anymore to remind residents of the monthly events.

See the review I sent in. I'm not repeating everything I had to say because it will only serve to ruin my day, which I have no interest in doing.

I don’t really like living here. The staff isn’t the best they don’t really know what they talking about and sometimes it feels like they not tryna help they just tryna get back to whatever they were doing before you asked for help. Also my WiFi was spotty for a month and the leasing office did NOTHING to help until others in the complex were having issues. Also how is free WiFi part of the “amenities” but no where does it state “of you bring your own router” so I feel like it’s a false advertisement. They also advertise breakfast which they rarely have. On paper it sounds good but once you actually live there it isn’t a great experience.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Terrible. People throw trash everywhere around my apartment! There's nats that live inside the walls of the apartment and stray dogs that run over here from the neighborhood across the street!

Is have a more favorable experience if staff would respond to my complaints and follow up when they say the will. I feel like I am being ignored and not taken seriously.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I dont see my community fee going toward programs, nor do I see clean stairwells. I see the property littered with flyers about renewing and being bombarded with "renew... renew.. renew" rather than thank you for being a current resident.

poor management, gate needs to work. The girls that work here are extremely rude and unfriendly whenever I go in the office. Homeless people are always walking the property.

I don't know if it is the grove management or student housing period but i don't like it and will not be living here after my lease. way way tooooo many problems.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

This is my second year in this complex and I haven't had a good experience. When I ask the front desk about problems I've had in the complex they don't help and if there is ever a mistake made on their part they are never apologetic or seem to care about the problem. The only good thing is that if you submit a maintenance request it gets answered quickly.

It’s been awful and here’s why my neighbors above me fight all the time Madison can’t ever sleep m. One time there was a pool party schedule it got so big the cops had to come it was pushing 2000+

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I loved it here until maintenance put a hole in my bathroom ceiling and left it there. I'm still waiting to be able to take a shower in my own house.

Maintenance is slow! My ice maker has been broke for three months. We have put in plenty of request and it still has not been fixed. Our chairs are broken down! Very unhappy with this place of living

I don't feel as if I'm receiving all that I can be living in this community. I'm also continuously being charged hidden fees. $300 fee randomly appeared on my bill this past month.

Since I been living here the community has been trash. Around my apartment it is dirty been that way for about a month. Maintenance request didn’t get answered just a trash experience right now

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Break-ins, trash pile ups, late fees placed on account, heat didn't work for 1-2 weeks, was told to hire my own exterminator to get rid of gnats that were here BEFORE I moved in, gate almost never works, management and staff are rude, took my check and couldn't produce a receipt due to a new system. Some things are improving but I've already been dealing with these issues for longer than I should have

The customer service is bad, the manager ragena is rude, she doesn't handle things the right way and need to learn how to do her job and talk to people.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Other than the trash outside my door that’s been there for three weeks now; My apartment itself is great. Nice, clean and bright. Complete opposite of the first smoked filled dungeon I was placed in.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

I was not impressed from day one we moved in and the apartment was already dirty this was due to somebody staying here over the summer we were told they would be a cleaning crew... they never came. I’ve had bad experiences with someone working in the front office with frequent attitude and giving me such a hard time with the noise complaint that was inaccurate followed by threats to call the police. Due to these things I will not be staying here next year although I love the location and the set up of the grove.

THE SHUTTLE SPENDS 5 MINUTES OR LESS AT A&T BUT SPENDS 20+ MINUTES AT UNCG. THIS IS UNFAIR AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. The Grove lied and said that the lowest rent they would ever have was $535, yet they lowered the rates to $499 and did not even offer that to people who had already renewed. Also, the appliances in my apartment always break, and the maintenance requests are hard to find so it makes it hard to get things fixed. Dog poop is everywhere. Police harass residents. NOT ENOUGH VISITOR PARKING.

For the amount of money my mom is paying, I should not have to live with having water bugs/roaches in my bathroom. Management needs to do something to get rid of the bugs. The spraying isn’t working!

Overpriced for the amount and QUALITY of service and amenities (or lack there of). Why are you only hiring sophomores & juniors to tun the front desk, that’s the reason why when a paying resident calls and all they receive on the phone is “I don’t know “. But you know to collect my debt every month and will sebd multiple emails if needed. You’re very thorough on that end.

The apartment complex at first sight looks nice but there are lapses in communication with the maintenance staff and the leasing office does not settle conflict between roommates responsibly even when things are outlined in our lease agreement. It makes the living community seem unorganized and unreliable.

Reply from The Reserve - Greensboro

Very poor management. The roommate finder quiz was also poor, and I was re-moved into an apartment that was damaged. Dirty floors with dog pee, tattered blinds, and scratched furniture.