The staff are very friendly at my location. They were able to answer all of my questions ( I had a lot) and walk me through the lease signing process.

The apartments are very nice. I like the location close to campus. The clubhouse is a nice bonus with the pool and gym. The one downside is the thin walls and ceiling in the apartments, you can hear you neighbors easily.

Love the community. Amenities and staff are great. The only big complaint is that there is only one dumpster all the way at the front of the complex.

It is nice here. Sometimes loud. I like the setup of the rooms. It looks nice and is clean. The kitchen could use more counter space but I like the pantry and laundry room size.

The reserve is the perfect place to live and I definitely look forward to spending the next 15 months living here :) the apartments are a good size and well kept.

So far the Reserve has the most helpful staff and the best prices. Not only do I feel comfy but I also have had a great time being surrounded by other students.

I like the community, but the apartment could have been cleaner when I moved in. The apartment smelled like animal mixed with cleaning products and it has not gone away yet.

I really liked living at the reserve. I found myself comfortable and at ease living there. I enjoyed having my own space and the rooms were big and spacious!

Need a hot tub for sure. Wish tanning was all day long and didnt have to ask permission. Constant maintaince problems sucks. But other than that its nice

clean happy environment, I feel safe with the gates around the buildings. very friendly with the neighbors and I love the cleanliness that the reserve provides

i love the apartment except for the wall is tooooo thin. I can hear people walking on the hall way as well as in their own room, which is very unpleasant. Excepr for that, I love it

It’s a pretty nice place. I have had some issues but not too many. It’s nice having a personal bathroom and washer and dryer. It’s overall a nice place

Walls are paper thin and any kind of noise can be heard throughout the entire apartment. Like a neighbors barking dog. Trash is often left in stairwells!

Giving this place 5 stars because so far it’s a great place to live. Logan at the front desk is extremely personable and helpful. The apartment is great, lots of space. The only thing I have to complain about is that when we moved in, the apartment was not clean. There was stuff all over the floor, paint drips are all over our laminate kitchen flooring, and our bath tub is not draining so we have to call maintenance.

It's alright. The internet service provider is pretty bad. It always cuts out. Otherwise it's a pretty good place to live. I like that its a bit away from campus personally. Pet friendly too which is good.

The staff is extremely prompt and helpful. I can’t wait to move in! I have only had a few encounters so far but everything has been handled well.

The staff respond quickly and professionally to all requests. Maintenance also is easy to work with. They allow for flexible terms and are welcoming to non-students.

So far I have had a pretty good experience. There was some unforeseen hiccups when it came to initially leasing my new apartment, but it got all figured out!

No problems and everyone does there own thing. Thank you for the stay here at the reserve really appreciate it. I do advise to get a apartment on the first or second floor.

Past management was horrible, but mew management has done a good job to make amends. The place itself is okay, i just wish there were better staircases so people dont injure themselves so much.

The price of the apartment is good in this area, with good service and no money for rent furniture. But the electricity bill is too high, even though the office is actively helping us out.

Good but need better cleanup on stairways and better cleanup around dumpsters. Like the free food perks that u have. And the leasing perks are nice too.

Reserve Mt Pleasant, love the staff, and community involvement put the facilities are a little bit rough. In continuing to improve their rewards for residence, I believe the staff should have more events, especially now that the weather is getting nicer. I think that they should also open the pool soon too! last year it took too long

My experience with the reserve has been wonderful. All of the employees are amazing and welcoming and I am so happy that I signed my lease and I am ready to move up there for college!

Reply from The Reserve - Mt. Pleasant

I begin leasing at the reserve in August. However, every time I have communicated with the office they have been nothing but helpful and very nice to communicate with. I love the atmosphere of the complex as well it seems very kept up.

Reply from The Reserve - Mt. Pleasant