The Reserve - Orono
4.05 stars1,108 Reviews

1,108 Reviews

1,108 Reviews

The staff is extremely helpful and kind at all times, helped me out of a sticky roommate situation. Rent went up this year which is a bummer but I like the property so I plan on staying.
I like the environment of living here it has very homey vibes and it is very quite which makes it easy to get some homework done and stay focused.
I just moved in and I already loved it, the office staff have been extremely helpful with my move in process and the apartment is amazing! I can’t wait to see what the future brings as a resident here!
I love it here the whole staff is awesome. Amenities are amazing. Even with everything going on they have been a great help. I would recommend this place to my friends
It's been a fun experience I enjoy the neighborhood, the people I'm surrounded by, and how much of a family everybody is to one another, it's been a pleasure!
Everyone in the office is super nice and friendly. Signing the lease electronically was very hassle free. A wonderful community with great amenities.
The people below us play very loud music at all hours of the night, they even did this on school nights and nothing was ever done about it. Also I have had to pay for electricity that my old roommates should have been paying for, as it clearly states in the lease that ignored you move out you still pay rent until someone else moves in. I also had an experience where’s someone came into our apartment without a 24 hour notice, I don’t think this is appropriate.
It’s been a good time with the boys. We’ve made some great memories over the years we’ll always remember. This year has been fun. The 4 bedroom is a bit more fun.
I love living here! The staff is very supportive and help a lot when you are having difficulties with your apartment. they are very punctual when you need them also. The pool and dark park are great uses of the land that they have in between the housing. The clubhouse is also very helpful when you need to print something or just do homework!
I love it here. All of the amenities are in a central location, the staff is amazing and so kind. Apartments are spacious, maintenance people are quick to help. 10/10 would recommend over the Ave and OT