Great community, great amenities, great staff. I love living here, it's such a great environment. Pet-friendly is a huge plus as well!! Thank you!

The experience has been pretty good so far. The utility expenses are not ideal (get charged an extra $35 a month just about every month). My experience with staff has been good so far.

I enjoy living here but I would like to see less dog poop on the property. Also, I think you should add more grocery bingo days or days where you order OHOP for the residents!

Living at the reserve has been good so far the neighborhood is quite and clean my roommates are cool the parking not that great but I have somewhere to park

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The reserve is a great off campus apartment to live at. I enjoy having my own bedroom and bathroom and I love spending time at the community pool

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The Reserve is one of the best off campus college apartments in Orono. It’s super close to campus, the apartments are large, and you get your own bedroom and bathroom! The pool is awesome in the warm weather too

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

My experience so far at the reserve has been nothing but satisfactory. I think the snow removal process is very well though out and consistent which makes it easy to plan around.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

My favorite part about living at the reserves (other than living with my best friends and making new friends with the neighbors) is the amenities. I make use of them much more than I thought and I love it! Especially the gym!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Really nice apartments. Quick with maintenance responses. Friendly staff. My only two complaints are that they don’t use pet safe salt for the sidewalks, yet market themselves as a pet friendly community and that the electricity bills are so high for everyone I know that lives here.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Pretty good living, the gym is nice and for the most part the apartments are in good condition. We've had a few problems with the appliances but maintenence responded within a day or two.

It’s great to live here. It’s a reasonable price with so much included. There isn’t anywhere around that you can get as sweet a deal as this place. Will always recommend the reserve to friends.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

These apartments are perfect for college life, being so close to Husson, EMCC, and UMaine! Never had any noise complaints and maintenance is quick with their responses. Overall, love it!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The reserve has been a very pleasant place. The office has answered every question I had and helped me out with the renting process. The reserve made renting easy.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

It's really nice having my own bathroom. Maintenance is quick to fix work orders. Outside lighting isn't great at night, can be a bit noisy.

The apartment is in really good shape and it definitely worth the price. The amenities are great, but the gym could use some cleaning and upgrading, if not the machines, at least the mats (they’re disgusting). The employees are very friendly and helpful. Thanks.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Great place to live with caring neighbors that understand when they are being too loud and you need to study. Had a great time living there this past year!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I really feel safe in this community, knowing that it is all students and there are security around the complex. I love the homey atmosphere as well!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I love it here I just want recycling and I know others also do. Maybe for some community events you guys could run a super smash bros tournament. The school runs some and its a very popular new game that anyone can play, I don't go to many of the events but I would go to this for sure

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Orchard trails is a decent apartment complex compared to the reserve and the avenue. It has good internet, and some apartments are renovated with nicer furniture and flooring, however some is outdated due to people renewing their lease so it's his or miss per building / apartment.

I have enjoyed my experience here so far, to the point where i have renewed my lease for the next term. I hope to come back in between terms to escape my family.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I love having my own bathroom, however my shower never has hot water long enough to take a full length shower (give it 10 minutes max on hot and cooling down every minute after that) The internet can also be spoty but besides that it really is a great place to live!

I love living here. Best housing decision I've made, and the perfect place to spend my senior year. Never had any neighbors that were too loud, and I was lucky to have a first floor apartment near the parking lot.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The apartments are clean and nice, and the staff are helpful with any problems you need! Nice amenities and complex, but there could be a little more parking.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The Reserve at Orono has friendly service, large rooms, and a quiet atmosphere! It has many amenities that are not offered elsewhere for a better price than any other apartment complex.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Muy bueno. I wish that the pool gates were open longer though so we can use the fire place year round. Also make the pool when it’s frozen an ice skating rink