Always willing to help, readily available, great amenities and friendly maintenance. The maintenance is always really respectful when entering units. I have a dog and they respected him and were friendly while not getting in our way at all!

I love living at The Reserve! Everything is really nice. However, I wish that there was a recycling bin so that the trash and recyclable materials were not mixed together, Other than this, it has been really fun living here!

I'm really glad I chose to live at The Reserve this year. Having my own bedroom, bathroom and huge closet, being close to campus, and not having to give an arm and a leg to live there is awesome!

Living at the reserve has made my life so much easier when trying to get to campus. I also love all the events that are hosted here to get the community together. Lastly, having my own bathroom is amazing!!

It has been good so far, the only bad thing is that there was dirty furniture on move in. But it was quickly replaced so it was not a problem!

The Reserve is a great place to live! The community is well maintained and the apartments are well worth the rent. The entire staff is so warm and welcoming and are quick to respond to any questions or requests.

Thankful there was availability at such a short notice! Great community, keeping people involved, safe and clean. More parking? I know it's not something you can really fix, just something that bothers me

I love living at the reserve! The people are very friendly and I love that my dog has a ton of dogs to play with! So pet friendly! I that I get to have my own bathroom and that I have laundry right in my apartment!

Its been pretty good here, not too much noise, many fun activities are offered. Wish the pool was open later. No real complaints though, it's a nice place to live

So far, my experience living here has been positive. My apartment is very "homey" and I feel safe and secure here. I love the pool and the gym!

The individual rooms are great and it’s nice to have your own bathroom. The grounds are very clean and the pool is nice especially during the warmer months. Having your own lease is great

So far, i really like it here. The apartment when i moved in was clean and all the appliances worked. It is very quiet and all the staff are very friendly. I love how spacious my bedroom, closet and bathroom are!

Great place to live during school year. It is in close proximity to the UMaine campus and has numerous amenities that make this a great place to live.

It’s been a good two years here at the reserve. They have a nice pool, and nice apartments. They offer grocery bingo and it’s the bees knees.

The community here is super nice and the front office is really helpful with any and all issues that we have encountered so far! Having a smaller community and a quieter living space really allows for me to focus on my studies and really thrive in classes when I’m studying in the comfort of my own room

Affordable, close to campus, I get my own bedroom and bathroom, there is a place to do homework, swim, and workout! Not to mention, if I ever need maintenance, they do it for free and in a timely fashion!

It was clean and well kept when we moved in. The service is good when we need it and the employees are friendly. I would recommend this apartment complex to other students because of my good experience here.

I really enjoy the apartment community around here. Everyone here seems to be really friendly. Also, I like how there is always a walking trail right across the street.

The reserve is a nice place to stay. It gets a bit roudy at night with people drunk and partying but it’s not too bad. I would like to get a coffee before I start my day, so it would be great if you could fix your coffee machine in the main office.

Really enjoying the community, it was a push for me to get an apartment and the reserve made it easier then I expected. Great spot, not to far to the grocery store, or to ride bike trails, and even campus to actually go to class. Would recommend.

So far, I have had a positive experience here living at the reserve. We have had many maintenance issues, but they have been quick to respond and fix the problems. The apartments are nice and having your own bathroom is a definite plus.

I love living here. The cleanliness is unbelievable and the community feels very safe all the time. Having my own bed and bath makes for the perfect place to live.

Great place to live at a reasonable price! The internet is fast and the private bathroom is really great. It’s also great that you can have pets here.

The community has a great atmosphere. Everyone is very respectful and I often meet new people that are all very friendly. The maintenance team responds very quick to any issues, this is very helpful.

Outside is kept very clean! Love the amenities. Staff is all very friendly and always helpful also a huge plus they are pet friendly. I only wish they had a dumpster on the other side of the apartment complex.