The Reserve - Orono
4.05 stars1,158 Reviews

1,158 Reviews

1,158 Reviews

The staff is really nice and helpful, always willing to answer questions or assist you. The amenities are nice as well, the pool is a really big hit in the summer, only wish Maine stayed warm year round
I love living at the reserve. I wish they adjusted move in time earlier because of the virus. However, they offer a ton of stuff for a decent price (especially compared to other complexes in the area).
Solid complex over all but could use upgrades in the gym an surrounding areas! Management can also do a better job of inspecting what they expect!
Living at the Reserve this year has been awesome. Everyone here is so nice and helpful! Im up here for the summer and the pool has been so nice to have.
The reserve is a quality living place. They have recently updated their pool/outdoor lounge area and it looks great. The staff is awesome and helpful. The pricing is not great, but when compared with the other options in the area it is decent.
I enjoy living here and the four bedroom is very spacious though the reserve tend to leave out information until the last minute. The staff is very friendly and understanding though.
My time at The Reserve has been mostly positive. I really like the amenities, private bathrooms, laundry in-unit, and the living spaces overall. The community is generally good and the location is great. Maintenance was an issue several times; sometimes we would be told that inspections were going to happen but they never would (or at least they never left a notice that they entered) and there were several times when issues would remain unresolved after maintenance came to address it (such as a door left unable to lock correctly and mold issues not taken seriously). Noise was also a recurring issue; some noise is obviously to be expected but there were many weeknights when neighbors would blast music and have tons of guests over very late at night and security often didn’t do much about it, even for people who repeatedly violated noise rules. Other than that, my time here has been enjoyable and I’ll miss my apartment now that my lease is ending.
It’s a good place to live but is starting to get expensive. A lot of stuff needs to be replaced or updated. Also wish there were more community events
Enjoy living at the reserve it’s very homey and quite. It’s a great community to be in and I love the pool in the summer. Couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!
The resident staff are very responsive and I really apreciate that! I can't wait to move in and see how interactive they are through community events as well as when I need help during my time at the Reserve.