I really enjoy living at the Reserve. The staff is very friendly, and I love all of the amenities it includes. I have also met a lot of new friends which is great!

everything was absolutely disgusting from whoever lived here last. dog hair, white paint splatter, burns in carpets, and more. there’s so many maintenance issues but the reserve has potential if it didn’t seem like they are being cheap. not awful though,livable. would consider resigning. maybe.

I love living at The Reserve! The apartments are amazing and so is the staff! The amenities, the big rooms, the walk in closet and your own bathroom are the best!

I love living here, everyone is so friendly and always willing to lend a hand when needed. It’s so close to campus and ohop which is great plus there is little to no traffic going to class which is much different than the ave and OT!

I really enjoy living here! This year I had a random roommate and now it has worked out very well! The only thing that can kind of be an issue sometimes is the traffic leaving because on Main St. the traffic is backed up passed The Reserve.

I really like everything thus far. The furniture is good, the appliances are good, the ​bathrooms need a little updating but still good. The only issue is that there are a lot of bugs in my room & the walls are paper-thin.​

I love it here at the reserve vs living on campus. The community is clean, friendly, and there's a lot of even that take place at the club house that allow us to get to know our neighbors.

I very much enjoy living at the reserve this year. I lived in the freshman dorms last year so transitioning from that to the reserve is a huge differnece and my living style is so much better !

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I really enjoy living at the Reserve. It is a great location and it is definitely a quieter complex than some of the other locations in Orono. I appreciate that there is furniture already in the units.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

So far so good very enjoyable living area for the month that I have been here. No complaints so far and I think I’ll enjoy the rest of my time here at the reserve

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I still like living here and I’ve been here for two years the parking is terrible there just feels like there is more cars then there was before and I hate walking a long way when I get out of work at 2am. The neighbors are nice and everything else is good

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Love living here. Great place. Rooms are big and having your own bathroom is super nice. I choose my roommates so overall it’s a very enjoyable experience

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The Reserve is overall very clean, parking is almost always available by my apartment, as well as very friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend signing a lease here.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The place is nice and well maintained but the neighbors are loud. Also many of the community events are not announced ahead of time which makes it difficult to try to go to them.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I like everything about the reserve except for a few things. the sound travels very easily throughout the apartment. The rugs are very dated and need to be replaced. The paint job was not done well considering there is white specs all over the floor in the kitchen. there has been a tanning bed out of order for 5 months now

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I've had a really good experience so far. I liked the welcome week activities that were put on. I've also had a few maintenance requests so far and they came here quickly and fixed the problem.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I like this apartment. Love having my own bathroom above everything else. Also having in unit washer and dryer is really nice. I wish I couldn't hear my neighbors watching tv and listening to music all the time but other than that it's chill

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I love living here! I am beyond impressed with the maintenance and set up of the apartments and rooms and buildings as a whole, and I am extremely satisfied. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because my wifi has been extremely slow at times, and the AC/heat will occasionally be too extreme when left automatic. Otherwise, this is an amazing place to live!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

My apartment community has been great so far! I love everyone who I live with and my neighbors are really nice. Everyone who works at the reserve is very nice and always helpful.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I like living here. I’ve lived in OT and the ave and I feel most comfortable here because it’s not as expensive as the ave but better maintained compared to OT. The reserve is one of the older housing but it’s decent. The closet sizes are great and having your own bathroom is amazing.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

It's a great community here! Staff is always willing to help and the apartments are great. Bedrooms are nice and spacious, the closets are huge, and it's so nice to have a private bathroom.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Extremely close to the University of Maine campus which is perfect for those with and without personal transportation. Coming from a small dorm room shared with one other person, the apropos rooms and personal bathrooms are great!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Very nice community, staff is extremely helpful with helping in tough situations! I needed to move out of my apartment and they helped me find a new place straight away!!!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

this has been a pretty good experience so far overall i would give it at least 4.5 out of 5 stars. but to be honest it could be 5 with pizza.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The staff here are so friendly and helpful. The apartment is a very clean and kept up with. My roommates and I appreciate how maintenance is always so helpful. It’s all around a safe and welcoming space!