Overall the reserve is a really great place to live. The amenities are amazing and everyone is so nice at the clubhouse. The apartments are well furnished and have everything you could need!

I love living at the reserve. I love having my own bathroom and a large closet. Everyone in the office is great and maintenance is always super quick to respond to the requests.

Maintenance is speedy, it is never too noisy, and I have never had a bad experience here. However, I will say the appliances could be better, but in no way hinder the living situation.

Overall experience is not bad. Apartments could be in better condition for the price but there are plenty of good amenities that make this place a nice spot.

Good, enjoying the place and. The neighbors are great, the amenities are nice and so are the people who work here. They put on fun events for the residents but the events could use some extra planning.

I’ve loved being at the reserve. It’s a quiet place that is fully furnished and is affordable. There’s access to a printer and a 24 hour gym as well.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The buildings have a very cool exterior design and the interior is decent, the rooms are a good enough size and its nice to have your own bathroom

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Really love living here and can't wait to continue living here for the next few years that I am here at Umaine. Great location and all the staff are amazing.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I chose the reserve because of the cheap leasing price and the campus proximity. Look forward to using the 24 hour gym and taking a swim in the outdoor pool.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Very spacious rooms, very clean and is a quiet community. I enjoyed the location and proximity to campus, I also liked how close I was to my friends

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Location is great, but compared to others in the area, this is a good option. More perks than the ave, and for a better price. One of the downsides is that you’re treated as just another customer

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Appliances are outdated. Internet and cable are fair. Furniture is being updated. Maintenance is quick to fix issues. And over all the staff is great.

It is amazing, I love living here. The environment is wonderful and the people are wonderful. I think it is very nice all around and I have had a great experience living here.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

This apartment complex is super accommodating and provides really great amenities for living here. My only complaint is that the visitor parking is super weird in that there is none and you have to get a pass While the office is open

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Amenities are great, but there are fees that are not initially discussed. Especially during the winter in relation to the electricity costs needed to heat the units. Otherwise very friendly and helpful staff who want to ensure that you have a good experience living here.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Haven't lived there yet but the area looks really nice and the rooms are really pretty. Also pets being allowed there is really cool because dogs are great and seeing peoples dogs is cool

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

So far, I have loved living at The Reserve. It is so nice having individual bathrooms and a washer dryer set right in the apartment. This has been the perfect fit for me!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

the application was very user friendly and staff is amazing . I had one question on the application and lease and the person i called got right back to me. huge help!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Find anywhere else. They don’t really care about you they try to get money out of you every way possible. The staff is friendly but some aren’t.

Very inviting environment and has been really good with maintenance request and helping out with any questions we have. The apartments are spacious as well!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I love how friendly the community is, even my dog feels perfectly at home with the new dog park! All of the staff is so helpful whenever we need them, we love living here!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

It is very beatuiful place. The officers are very nice. But the nosiy of nearbhour is usually happen. and sometimes the pet are still nosiy.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I live the space and everything included, and how close it is to school, I just think that your residents should get first dibs on your low rates for the following years to come!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I love living here it’s the best!! Everyone is so great and it’s so close to the University of Maine! Parking is an issue though, during winter

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I have loved my time at the reserve so far! It’s the best living experience I’ve had in my five years here! So glad I resigned for next year! I wish that I could meet more of the people I live near but other than that I have no complaints! Best living experience I’ve had yet! So grateful for my amazing roommates and my experience here at the reserve so far!