Good Stuff, Cool place, with lots of great facilities, great rooms with lots of space , Very safe feel there with a good community of people.

After going and viewing the student complex, the houses are SO nice and perfect for a college student. My favorite part is that every person has their own bathroom and walk in closet.

Very nice. Quite and secure. Lots of great amenities. Staff is nice and helpful. The living quarters are very conveniently designed. 10/10 would love here again.

I love how dog friendly the Reserve is!..my best friend feels safe and happy and that makes me feel safe and happy as well, which is so lovely when it’s your first experience living away from your parents and old life!

I loved living at the reserve this year. So much better than on campus. It was a quiet community without tons of partying like other college communities.

The apartments are nice and the maintenance people are very helpful I love living with my friends. The rooms are very spacious. The only thing I dislike the the electricity charges can’t seem to never go over them.

Very good. apartment is super nice and i love it so much The staff is also really great and very helpful with any needs that you may have. over all would recommend living at the reserve

Cant wait to be a new resident. I will be moving in this year and have heard great things about living at the reserve. My school year will be off to a great start.

The reserve has good maintenance work, the only problem really is the quality of the furniture they provide and the fact that if you want new furniture you can’t store the old furniture anywhere.

I had many problems while living here. Many things broke, such as our heat in the middle of winter, our washing machine, and then our lighting. When we first put in the requests for maintenance, they came and said nothing was wrong. After multiple complaints, they finally fixed it. Almost every month we had a problem. The noise was horrible every night and we were on the third floor. Also, the overages for 2 people were ridiculous every month. They ranged from $20-90. And these overages occurred on months where we were not even there. Very disappointed in this student apartment complex and wish I had chosen the Ave instead

I have not start yet but people there are very nice , the place also is nice and clean . The apartment is comfortable Clean and furnished . Moreover they have a gym room . I love it.

Living here is pretty good. The amenities like the pool and gym are nice and having your own bathroom is amazing. I don't super enjoy the fact that the walls are so thin. I can easily hear the neighbors even when they're just having a regular conversation but headphones get me through so it's manageable.

The complex is well maintained and the maintenance requests are quickly filled. The complex is much nicer and quieter than the dorms, but the summer is much quieter as many people go home.

I love this place it has everything you need and then some. Nice and quiet and comes furnished. Personal bathroom is a plus and a walk in closet is something you can’t find in Orono

Extremely welcoming staff and good office hours to help with any of my needs. The amenities within the apartments are great, and the pool and gym are great to have

I like the reserve, however, things in the apartments should be updated like the rugs in the living room and bedrooms. I also wish hours to access the computers went beyond 7 pm

Everything has been decent living here. I enjoy the community around here and how every apartment has an in unit washer and dryer. Other than that I have had a relatively quite time here.

Appliances are old and work properly. Apartment complex Wi-Fi doesn’t work. Bedrooms, closets and bathrooms are very spacious. Couches tables and chairs are old sometimes broken and scratched.

The reserve is a good place for college students. The apartments are nice, bathroom are very big. They are very quick to notify you when a package has been delivered. They it’s free to tan for residents!!

Bad experience, even with spring break taking up a chunk of the month, still paid over 100$ for that month of electricity. Emails were ignored. Thanks for the gift cards though

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

Winter months are only considered up until March. 3 of us each had to pay $75 for keeping our apartment at 68 degrees since March is so cold still. This should be changed to include March

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

It can be pretty hard to find parking near your building, if your neighbors are being noisy you will hear them. There isn't any recycling which is a bunmer.

Great location being so close to campus great for students without a car. They have great facilities but charges can be ridiculous at some points.

Living at the reserve has been such a positive experience. I was able to choose my own roommates, have my own bathroom kitchen and living room. The best part has to be that it is pet friendly, so my dog gets to live here too!

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

I love the reserve! The staff is amazing and there are great perks for residents. I love how clean and nice the facilities are! Highly recommend living there.