I love the community it is very welcoming and the staff are very friendly. They are always there when i need them and they do a great job of maintaining the community

I was surprised by how well the rooommate matching went! I had no idea who they were but we get along swimmingly! The office staff is super helpful too!

The gate is the only annoying part really! That's really the only annoying part, really. I don't understand exactly how it works with guests and it's a bit annoying but that's it.

I think overall my experience at the reserve has been great. I like my roommates and my apartment! I like being able to tan and or go to the gym right downstairs!

The front desk is always friendly and helpful with every question you may have. The community events, like grocery bingo, are also really great!

great! i absolutely love living here. it's a great at home atmosphere. the only downside is that we haven't done anything with community yet.

Really great for the money. The apartments are in good condition, rooms are bigger than expected and there are only minor flaws in the place itself. Overall, a great place to live!

Okay. Not all maintenance requests are fixed the first time, but they get fixed eventually. Loud neighbors. Love the study area and benefits. Still waiting on the promised sign on Visa Giftcard incentive.

Our back patio was supposed to be cleaned but it has not been yet and it has already been a week. Also the water in the showers does not get hot enough. Other than that things are great.

The apartment community is really great. The staff do a great job of making sure everyones needs and problems are taken care as soon as possible

At least a dozen units, including mine, were not ready for residents to move in. Many units had not been cleaned, maintenance that was done during the summer was left uncompleted, and myself and one of my roommates have submitted maintenance requests on the same thing a week ago and we've still yet to have even a visit from maintenance to check it out. Improvement needed for sure.

Very comfy couches. Missing washer and dryer and dishwasher but I'm ok with it. I'm living and it's great. There's also a lot of dogs around so that's even better.

I love it here. This is my first year living here and I love it. The pool and gym are great additions to living here, and there's barely any traffic getting to class unlike the other apartment complexes around here. I would highly recommend to any of my friends!

Nice apartment but not very clean when I moved in. Certain outlets weren't working. Complex has an overall nice set up and the clubhouse has nice amenities.

Broken washer/dryer when we moved in and no dishwasher. Minor appliance damage and cosmetic damage, but other than that the place and location are great!

So far, living here has been great. There have been a few problems in our apartment but the staff is working to get it fixed ASAP and have been very attentive.

Clean apartments with a great layout. Love having the woods to look at from my room. Clubhouse and pool are fun as well. Had problems with move in process, but that is my only complaint.

Better then the ave atleast they aren't charging us already. Wish I didn't have t buy a wifi router. Roommate got the biggest bathroom and I'm salty but I'm excited about the pool and the gym.

The move-in went very smoothly and was easy! The place was very clean. Impressed with how spacious the bedrooms are. The huge closets are a nice feature too. Very satisfied!

Staff is super friendly and always available to answer any questions! Community is relaxed, very quiet, and apartments are comfy and cozy. Much better than living on campus.

The staff is always friendly and helpful. I love the amenities like the pool and tanning. It is really nice to have the free printing and computer services as well!

The reserve at Orono is truly an awesome place. Offers great apartments for great rates.The staff also is well prepared for any situation. I am happy I chose to reserve

This is a great place to live, I mean who wouldn't want to have a pool right outside of there door. Having your own bathroom and walk in closet in your room is sweet.

Hi, I'm moving in to apartment 633C and i couldn't be more excited, Through the whole process you have been very helpful and your customer service is great, the only thing else is I wish there were more pictures of the apartment to show size and everything.

I really enjoy the community that I feel every time I originally went to the reserve as a freshman. I am really excited to be a resident there this year.