I enjoy living in the reserve, it is homie and very spacious. I just wish that a first floor half bath and hot tub were not included in the lease or the floor plan.

My friends live there and love the pool and the maintenance staff. Its a convenient place to live, youre close to everything but also just far enough. I'm not a fan of the gates, i think it makes it a little more complicated, but everything else is great!

I have loved living at the reserve. My apartment was clean when I joined. They respond to maintenance issues in a very timely manner and are super friendly.

Awesome place, pet friendly and quick response from staff. Club house is beautiful and amazing. Free computer use and printers and a nice gym

the signing process was very easy and fast. The apartments also look really nice and there are lots of amenities that come with your residency

awesome community, i don't really live here yet but i signed a lease for next year. I toured the community and it seems really nice and has a lot of amenities I will enjoy next year.

It's alright, I like that the gate is open now, it's much more enjoyable. Good response time with maintenance requests. The lack of parking spaces during the winter was a bit of a bother.

All in all a good place to live. Comfortable apartments, with nice employees. There is a gym for working out, basketball, pool tables, etc. that are good for when you need.

The amenities are great, the only thing I’d like to see improved is the gym area... however the pool area and additional tanning and studying areas are awesome. Parking is usually never a problem, and maintenance handles any problems that arise in a timely manner. I look forward to living here again next year!

Very helpful throughout the leasing process! Friendly staff! Stoked to live here! Moving from Colorado and I think I picked the right place for sure!

I think the Reserve is a great apartment complex with friendly staff and friendly residents! The clubhouse is always hosting really fun events for its residents as well.

For the price, the complex is great. It come fully furnished with a personal bathroom and closet with loads of space. The staff is great and the clubhouse is full of opportunity. I’ve enjoyed my stay, but that also means going to the events and getting coffee when I can!

Very nice amenities and apartments. Sometimes a little noisy but defined worh it. Staff is always available to help you. They helped me finding better roommates.

I'm a new resident at The Reserve and it's definitely a step up from my previous apartment. It's great to have my own bathroom, and to have laundry right here in our unit. Everything looks new and updated and it's convenient that the apartment comes furnished.

Great accommodations and the unit is worth every penny. I really love the separate rooms and separate bathrooms. This community really makes me feel at home.

Such an amazing community with welcoming and caring staff. It is very well maintained and has such great amenities that other communities do not offer. Floor plans are exactly what I've been looking for.

The reserve so far has been very helpful to me. This is my first time getting an apartment and the staff has been so very kind and patient with all my questions and concerns. I’m very glad I decided to live at the Reserve

From what I've seen, I'm very pleased with how the Reserve is kept, the staff is extremely helpful, the clubhouse is great, and the process of signing the lease was very easy. I can't wait to move in!

EVERything looks clean and nice outside. Very happy to be living here. Hopefully will get to use the volleyball and pool areas as much as possible in the summer as well

I am so excited to live here next fall. It seems like such a nice community that is highly maintained. The price of rent isn't too expensive, especially with utilities included. Can't wait to live here!

The Reserve has been so accommodating and easy to work with throughout the process of application. The staff actually did the majority of the creating my lease paperwork by speaking to me in person when I visited to ask questions. I feel very attended to and satisfied.

Super easy to apply online and sign the lease from another state! Any time I had questions, I always felt comfortable calling and the person on the other end were so helpful! Can't wait to live there next year.

The office staff is very easy to find when needed. I can always get my questions answered when I walk into Thebes community building. It’s been a great experience!

Nice and well kept community, with spacious apartment units. Close to the University of Maine which is convenient for commuting to school. Also, competitive price and cheaper than campus dorms, and it has great amenities included.

I’ve spent a lot of time here the past couple years between friends, clubhouse, pool etc. I’m excited to be moving into a 4 bedroom here this year.