I like every part of the apartments. The community is nice and the people around are nice. Its at a great area near umaine campus which is very convenient.

Great very clean very nice very cool, a lot of nice things. Overcharges suck and they are making me pay for months where I'm not even aloud to be there which is like stealing from me.

Reply from The Reserve - Orono

The apartments are clean, come with somewhat nice furniture. Theres a small gym and tanning. You can also have pets here which is hard to find

The customer service is amazing. I had so many questions but as soon as I called i got all the answers i needed. Cant wait for the fall to move in.

Love the place. Great for me where I'm at right now. In college with a full time job, being able to come home to a safe space to call my own with my own room and bathroom it's great.

So far my experience at the reserve Orono has been amazing. I'm subleasing from another tenant and after I got in the apartment everything worked very smoothly. Good community.

Great place to live and within walking distance if the Umaine campus. The staff are all around personable and understanding, always around to answer any questions or fix any problems even though i never had any

Have lived here before when the complex was under different management. Now living here again with the new management, problems I had before are nonexistent.

really great, love how it's pet friendly. very nice community, big fan. the pool is also cool. lol. and this gift card thing is cool as well.

Left the Ave to come live here. Was super pleased at the price for a three bedroom, and they made room for me to be able to move in in July instead of having to wait until august!

Living here has been great. The layout of the apartment is great, ensuring privacy. The internet is wicked fast and there are around 20 HD channels included with the free cable. Can't think of a complaint

It's a nice place to live. You definitely get what you pay for. I recommend trying it out. You have easy access to the lease office if you have questions.

Haven't started living there yet but the perks are already great! August 26th can't come soon enough, literally counting down the days. Thanks

Some mix ups along the way, but the staff was quick to action in assisting me to get into my new home as fast as possible. Very helpful and personable.

The Reserve - Orono has thus far been an amazing community experience. Between the helpful staff and the weekly prize nights, it's been a blast living here.

A great sized apartment and the staff are generally very friendly. They really seem to care that you have a good day and experience. If you have questions they answer them to the fullest extent. I really enjoy community days!

The apartment looks nice. The staff is great. I've heard a lot of good things about living here. Easy to contact and always on the line when needed.

It is a fantastic place to live. The whole staff is friendly, and they offer a lot of fun activities. I would recommend this to anyone, I already recommended to friends.

The reserve at Orono is doing pretty good. The staff is super friendly. My major complaint is the overages they are insane and really don't make any sense.

I have yet to move in to the Reserve in Orono, however it looks like a great place to live. I am excited to see what the Reserve has to offer!

Great facilities. The furniture is new, and up to date. Nice kitchen with good appliances, in unit laundry is a huge bonus. great amenities, and the pool is awesome too.

I'm very excited to move in this summer. It seems like a very safe place with lots of things to do. I think it will be a great place for me and my friends to live at, but also to meet new people!

Fantastic! i am really excited to be apart of my apartment community. It is going to be a really great time and I am super excited for what is ahead.

There are a lot of great staff here who genuinely do try to make the reserve a better place to live. However, there are hidden fees that we are constantly charged that make it too expensive to stay here next year.

This community is amazing. It has great amenities, but also feels very safe. Having this be a gated community with more secure locks on the apartments and the security patrolling the premises at night helps with the sense of safety.