The Reserve - Orono
4.06 stars1,226 Reviews

1,226 Reviews

1,226 Reviews

For college living it provides a decent place to call home. Appliances and amenities could be newer and the rent could be lower but all in all and okay place
Everyone here is super nice, and so accommodating! I really have enjoyed living here for 3 years and will be sad to leave. I really couldn't ask for a better community or living experience.
living here has been pretty great. The people are very nice and the staff is very nice. Very good size bedrooms and it is so nice having our own bathrooms. Unfortunately there are some things that aren’t great. the floorboards are very thin and you can hear everyone walking. we have a spider problem. And you lie to us about having a bathroom on the first floor (in the 4 person bedroom).
love it here at the reserve! our apartment is a little quirky but we have made it work. our neighbors are all very nice and we have made friends with so many new people!
I love living at the reserve. Staff is really friendly and the units are very nice for the price. Definitely the best choice in the orono area for students.
The reserve at Orono is a lovely place to live. While COVID has put some restrictions on the resident activities, the staff still tries hard to pull together activities that the community can have fun with.
Most of the people in the community are pretty good, but there are a few people who dont understand that being on the top floor means that stomping around all the time is really annoying and loud
I love it here. Even with everything that is happening because of covid the reserve still makes it fun. It’s nice to have your own space but still be able to socialize with other people
Love the area and everyone around me! It's extremely affordable compared to many places in the area, and with the amenities included I don't have to lift a finger!
Spacious apartment, some mishaps with the washer not being installed properly and furniture needed to be replaced but great other than that.