The Reserve - Orono

4.1

1,368 Reviews

4.1

1,368 Reviews

I really have enjoyed the two years I have been living here at the reserve at Orono! It is very convienently placed next to the Umaine campus and makes commuting a lot easier.
Staff are always very friendly and helpful. Furniture needs to be updated for the price of rent, but other amenities are great (pool & gym). Great community to live in during school!
Haven’t moved in yet but have been to my friends apartment a lot and I really like it. That is why I chose to sign my lease for next semester and I’m really excited.
Great place to live for attending UMaine. Good location and reasonably priced. Glad I chose to live here for 2 years. Will miss The Reserve when I graduate.
really nice place to live in. What recommend to anyone, pet-friendly to anyone. Really cheap rent for a great price for everything that comes with the apartment
Overall the community is great. There are some things that could be done better. A lot of times the office is randomly closed without letting residents know. Especially since that’s where packages are picked up and there is a community wide texting service, it seems that a quick text could keep all residents aware. However, maintenance is very quick to address any problems or requests
I have loved living at the Reserve. Having a common living space, as well as good sized bedrooms and individual bathrooms has been incredible.
Recently, I moved apartments, and I can't say enough about how helpful all the staff was. The lease transfer, as well as exchanging my keys, was very quick and simple. Overall, it was a very smooth move. Maintenance is also really great and so helpful with whatever issues arise.
Pretty good environment to live in. The apartments are very spacious I just wish it was cleaned before moving in. Besides that it’s a good place to live.
Excellent and helpful staff, along with having fast responses. Maintenance is quick to respond to any issues whether that is water, heat, or appliances. Only thing is that the floors are thin between levels.