The Reserve - Orono

4.1

1,299 Reviews

4.1

1,299 Reviews

The Reserve is a great housing option for UMaine students. They allow pets, have lots of fun activities planned, and my dog loves it here as well!
Enjoyable college living however dated appliances and electric heat make monthly electric bills outrageous. Staff are helpful and maintenance is great
I love living at the Reserve! I recommend it to anybody who is looking for an apartment while attending the University of Maine. Definitely the best deal in the area!
Came over from The Ave and saw instant improvements. Cozier living room and comforter furniture really stand out. Plus heat in included so no worries about keeping warm in winter.
I love living here! The townhouses are very nice. The workers at the front desk are great and always helpful whenever I have a question. And the maintenance workers here are great!
The reserve is a friendly and fun community to be a part of. The regulations for Covid are less than pleasurable, but that's everywhere right now. The staff works hard to put on activities that can still be done socially distant and safely.
I like living here, the community is really nice, I like my neighbors a lot and the staff is awesome. They try to remember you and your face which makes the experience better. The rent increased and the four bedroom is a drafty, causing our heating to constantly be going raising my rent which isn't ideal.
The reserve is a great to live with all the amenities you need to have an excellent living experience. I love having my own room with my own bathroom and laundry in unit.
The reserve has been my home for the past two years and I absolutely love living here. The staff members are super friendly and the maintenance staff come very quickly if there is ever an issue. 10/10 would highly recommend!
I really enjoy the community and amenities provided. The biggest thing that drew me here, however, was how dog friendly the place is. The dog park has been a great addition and my pup loves walking around the complex. We’re also really close to several nice walking trails that we visit regularly.