The Reserves at Arboretum Apartments

3.9

3.9

Since moving here till now this place has nosedived. There's dog poop everywhere, the garbage dumpster stays broken and the lighting in the parking lot is terrible. This was a very nice place 3 years ago but it's not good right now.
Great place to live and great amenities. Maintenance is stretched a bit then though. The management team is organized and responds in a timely manner
It’s okay. You got the train right next to here. You have planes flying low because of the airport and you have the noise of traffic. I haven’t heard the loud neighbors for awhile. Trash area has been better so far.
The move was quite exciting! I only had 3 days to move out of my hotel and Danielle finished all the paperwork in one day! It was a pleasure to have someone understand the urgency at hand. The apartment is beautiful and the people walking their pets makes my day since I'm not from this area.
This apartment complex has gotten worse and worse in the past year! It used to be quite with no issues and if there was an issue it got fixed and handle in a timely manner! I have had maintenance issues for months!!! MONTHS!! At night time the complex is very loud! It’s either the neighbors yelling and fighting or people standing out by the cars with the doors open with loud music on late at night.. the list could go on!
Management has gone down hill since they changed owners. Trash always piles up because no one knows how to push a button. Train is normal. More planes than usual. They can’t control that obviously but people should know about it. Louder neighbors have moved in. People playing loud music from their car at 12am. Still waiting for my rewards to be approved for a gift card I wanted. It’s been over a month and management won’t respond. Called to renew our lease (I know what you’re thinking. Why when I complain. Because we are saving for a house and down want to move again unless it’s to a house we own)anyways. They didn’t call back so we called again and they said they would send us an email. It’s been a month and we’ve received nothing. We’re gonna call again and hopefully they send it this time. Our lease is up 2 weeks. Overall it’s really not terrible. It’s just annoying. The previous managers were easier to get a hold of.
My apartment is nice! I enjoy where it is located and how close we are to the many food restaurants. I would say before moving here I had no idea how loud the train could be. The trash compactor is often overflowing with trash. In my opinion, some people are just lazy and refuse to place the trash properly. The neighborhood is pretty quiet.
Still love my place and area .. My neighbors above with their two dogs are very annoying we hear them running back and forth all day long. They bark at every other dog they see outside. I hear them while I’m working. But hey they’re not trained apparently . Other than that it’s great
My apartment is closer to the road so I hear the cars all night long it gets noisy. Other than that the gym isn’t opened 24 hours..that’s not good.
Lately there’s been a lot of noise. There’s a truck here that scares me awake at like 6 am. Some recent yelling from neighbors, loud car music early in the morning. And the trash area has been getting ridiculous. It keeps piling up. And I honestly don’t know if it’s just a ton of trash or if people just aren’t pushing the compact button. People keep throwing large boxes and furniture in there when they are not suppose to.