The Reserves at Arboretum Apartments

3.9

3.9

It’s okay. It’s close to a lot of shopping places. The trash area has been better. The neighbors are still loud in my section. Playing loud music outside at 1pm. Yelling, talking loud. Holding down their horn for 5 seconds one night at 2am. Hasn’t happened as often but still happens occasionally.
I have a few reasons as to why I enjoy living here: Nice area. Not loud. Spacious apartment. The management is great also. They explain things well.
It’s okay here. Not terrible. Not perfect. The trash area has been a lot better which is nice. Our AC keeps going out. The guy came to fix it a couple times. He would come the next day so it was nice they came to fix it so fast. Hopefully it stays on this time.
Since moving here till now this place has nosedived. There's dog poop everywhere, the garbage dumpster stays broken and the lighting in the parking lot is terrible. This was a very nice place 3 years ago but it's not good right now.
Great place to live and great amenities. Maintenance is stretched a bit then though. The management team is organized and responds in a timely manner
It’s okay. You got the train right next to here. You have planes flying low because of the airport and you have the noise of traffic. I haven’t heard the loud neighbors for awhile. Trash area has been better so far.
The move was quite exciting! I only had 3 days to move out of my hotel and Danielle finished all the paperwork in one day! It was a pleasure to have someone understand the urgency at hand. The apartment is beautiful and the people walking their pets makes my day since I'm not from this area.
This apartment complex has gotten worse and worse in the past year! It used to be quite with no issues and if there was an issue it got fixed and handle in a timely manner! I have had maintenance issues for months!!! MONTHS!! At night time the complex is very loud! It’s either the neighbors yelling and fighting or people standing out by the cars with the doors open with loud music on late at night.. the list could go on!
Management has gone down hill since they changed owners. Trash always piles up because no one knows how to push a button. Train is normal. More planes than usual. They can’t control that obviously but people should know about it. Louder neighbors have moved in. People playing loud music from their car at 12am. Still waiting for my rewards to be approved for a gift card I wanted. It’s been over a month and management won’t respond. Called to renew our lease (I know what you’re thinking. Why when I complain. Because we are saving for a house and down want to move again unless it’s to a house we own)anyways. They didn’t call back so we called again and they said they would send us an email. It’s been a month and we’ve received nothing. We’re gonna call again and hopefully they send it this time. Our lease is up 2 weeks. Overall it’s really not terrible. It’s just annoying. The previous managers were easier to get a hold of.
My apartment is nice! I enjoy where it is located and how close we are to the many food restaurants. I would say before moving here I had no idea how loud the train could be. The trash compactor is often overflowing with trash. In my opinion, some people are just lazy and refuse to place the trash properly. The neighborhood is pretty quiet.