The Reserves at Arboretum Apartments

It’s good to be here!! I appreciate the location! I recommend this area to individuals whom are looking for housing! This place is very convenient!
This is an absolutely wonderful community, the office staff has always been extremely kind and friendly, and the maintenance crew is timely and actually fixes problems the first time around. My only drawback is that we don't have recycling anymore, which was one of the main reasons we chose this complex a year ago.
Nice and quiet place. I love it. However, the only issue that I have faced is water in the kitchen sink, some time there is no water at all and I just use the sink sprayer.
Apartments are very nice and very well priced. The amount of space is amazing, the vaulted ceilings make the apartments feel huge. There are a good amount of windows that let in a ton of natural light. Parking is a bit lacking though, could be tough to find a space near your apartment at times.
Complex is beautiful. First floor, we’ve had a lot of pest problems. Staff has not been as responsive as necessary. Otherwise very spacious and nice!
It’s good!! I really love the location! Quiet community, really close to Hampton, FT Eustis. Across the street from the Tech Center, super close to Costco, Best Buy, Target, Kroger, Food Lion. Very very centrally located!!
We love it here. It’s a quiet neighborhood and feels safe. Our apartment is 2 bed 2 bath with a den. It’s very spacious and crown molding adds elegance. We’ve experience several maintenance issues that haven’t been able to be repaired, because of the pandemic. The front office staff are kinda and willing to help with anything.
Only complaint at this time there was no follow up to my washing machine. This was under the old management. I was exhausted. Fabric soft
The office staff is very responsive and cares about the residents. The community is kind and friendly. We had some issues that are still being resolved, but I am content and happy with the improvements that have been made.
Due to the pandemic and possibly the change of property ownership, work requests are extremely slow in being rectified, however I am seeing an effort from the managers to improve this situation.