The Reserves at Arboretum Apartments

Me and my daughter are so happy to have moved into our new home here! The staff is very friendly and great at their jobs. We can't wait for the adventure that awaits us here!
We have enjoyed our time here so far at the reserves. It feels almost like owning a home and we are happy with our choice to move here. I think we plan on staying here for at least a few years.
Lived here for almost three years. I love the community and the placement of the apartment. It's in a great location and a very central city.
Trash needs to be picked up more regularly or more than one trash container. There are brown recluse making webs everywhere. Maintenance are not prompt on the work orders.
The apartments are spacious and it quiet here. The neighbors that we have encountered are friendly. Maintenance isn't always prompt. The crown molding in the apartment is beautiful. The trash is not picked up in a timely manner.
Honestly so far everyone is super friendly and inviting and management is very helpful and friendly as well. I’m very happy with how the community looks and feels as a whole
Spacious homes with great closet space!! Always fantastic customer service! Makes it easy to call my apartment home. Maintenance and office team are always friendly.
We’ve only lived here a few days but everything about it is 100x better than our last community. I’m so glad we live here and it calms me everyday to walk in the front door and step into this beautiful apartment
Been here for two weeks. Love the area and the community minus the little background noise of utility trucks slamming around in the morning. My main and really only complaints would be the communication from the office seems to be very lack luster for the beginning with the application to now with getting our work orders completed or hearing any updates about them . Our apartment was not in the best shape but we decided not to complain and just ask them to come gradually fix the rest of the stuff that was not ready for move in. Wishing I would just be contacted from the office more than me having to seem like a pest and call and email them 1-2 times a week.
Ups and downs however overall I was fine with the place because of prime location and cool neighbors. I would recommend The Reserves to family and friends. The only issue was the water pressure issue that took forever to resolve with the previous company.