Apartment is nice and spacious. The maintnace group is great and comes on time.I don't like that there are no locks on the bed room doors. Everything else is great.

It was great now I moved to a sister property that idms great as well. Milestone has been good to me and my family. Thank you to the staff and my neighbors

Love my apartment. The people around me are great! My kids love going to the playground to play and run. My only complaint is the parking by my building is impossible by a certain time.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Its more peaceful here than I expected it to be after moving from the privacy of a home. Fairly easy access thru gates. Kitchen just too small. I do special cooking a lot.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

So far maintenance is quick when I moved in I didn’t have AC let the front desk know and they got someone out to me and finished within 30 minutes not so bad neighborhood is pretty quiet kids have a nearby playground and basketball court.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I have had a pretty pleasant experience thus far. I have been a resident for almost a year and will be resigning my lease. I love the CARES events.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

No real problems. Well maintained and quiet most of the time. Maintenance is fairly quick to respond. Like the amenities and events held monthly

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

It was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. The leasing office was very professional and knowledgeable.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Is been a great experience,is a safe place,clean, and around nice people. The facility are good and maintenance aswell. I'm so happy with the staff.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

The ladies in the leasing office are very helpful and friendly. So far living here has been pretty good. Thanks so much for a smooth move to Dallas.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I was looking for a reasonable priced apartment in certain locations and this fit perfectly. Also enjoyed the fact I was able to get an updated apartment. Friendly leasing staff.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

it was great experience and love the location! It is alot closer to our jobs, and the surrounding area with alot of options to go eat at. Love it!

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Complaints are solved within a timely manner. Complex has gotten more quiet and family friendly within the last year. Neighbors are usually quiet

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

This is good place ti live- prices are affordable. What I don’t like is the landscape I really wish they fix the side walk and grass- when it rains the dirt runs onto the sidewalk creating mud puddles

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

This is one of the best communities I have come across which offers a variety of day to day services including swimming pools and fitness centers in a very affordable price range. Couldn't have asked for more.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I love love love the community, the staffing and the maintenance team are amazing! I would recommend this property , the best hands down!!!!

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Best move in experience I’ve ever had. The leasing staff calmed any worries, and maintenance fixed everything immediately. Only been here a few weeks, but so far so good!

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Easy and very friendly staff everyone in the office was willing to help so my process went very smooth.... I feel confident that everything else will go the same

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Moves into my apt last mth and it has been great this far. Really quite neighbors, well kept property. My experience with leasing staff was pleasant

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Kelly was extremely professional and polite and I really liked the time and effort she put in to helping me with my move in. She was one of the biggest reasons to making my decision to move in here.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Peaceful and quiet plenty of parking. Swimming pools are beautiful and well maintained. Landscaping is nice. Residential service office is hit or miss. Sometimes they are nice, but often they are not.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Good location. Mostly quiet complex. Maintenance good. Available parking. Landscaping and leasing crew good. Overall a good place to stay in dallas

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Fantastic experience from application to move in! Karlee is a rockstar! Completed my application same day. She was a little busy but she definitely took the time to be thorough with the process. Apartment was clean and to my liking.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I am Truly Blessed and Favored to have been treated with such professionalism by Miss Nancy and Miss Kelly and all the staff through this process. Looking forward to seeing how the apartment was made move in ready in the coming days. Thank You. Kevin

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

This place is awesome . I’ve been living for almost 3 years now and I’m so glad we choose this complex . Everything is clean , and everyone is always ready and willing to help .