Has been a good place to stay. Maitence has been quick and helpful. Staff is nice and helpful when you go into office. Only issue I mention is they don t answer phone well.

I’ve enjoyed my experience staying at the residence of north of Dallas. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Maintenance always responds in a timely manner.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I have been living at this property for a few months now and I like it. It is very peaceful for the most part. I would recommend it to anyone I know looking for an apartment.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Great apartments Been here almost a year with no major problems and I’m considering resigning my least..it’s pretty quiet and it’s clean. My daughter loves it here also

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

The Residence is a great community area with alot to offer like a gym, a variety of pools, and nice apartments. There is also a park across the street and library. In close proximity to a lot of different places to eat as well.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I love it here from the staff to the neighborhood if you ever have any problems or concerns you can always count on Nancy or leasing office.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I enjoy living here. I just renewed my lease sgsin for another 13 months. Maintenance takes care of any issues in a timely manner. In my building, we have all been here awhile.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Love living here! Great staff members and really have no complaints at this property. I was able to move in very easily without the hassle that other properties give.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I just moved in on 11/1/18 but my experience started way before my move in. Nancy in the front office helped me so much during the move in process and accommodated my every need when it came to my floor plan and amenities. I even changed my mind about one apartment over another at the last minute and she was able to change everything for me at the last minute without a blink of an eye. Thanks to her she made moving in a very easy process.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Staff is very friendly and willing to help with any concerns. The fitness facility is well-equipped. Also all maintenance requests are tended to in a timely manner

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

It's been nothing but a pleasant experience. Maintenance is great they get it done asap. I love the come togetherness that they have hear. It's so nice and refreshing. I'm glad I chose here to live.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Some plumbing issues up in moving in that were fixed very fast and super friendly staff. Would have been 5 stars if staff would have been more informative instead of handing me a stack of papers.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Love the location., The staff. Very understanding, while still, handling business accordingly. Maintenance is always on top of it! usually done within a day.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Quiet nice complex.. Spacious and I love size of my bedroom. The complex is cleaned daily. I enjoy staying here at the residence at north Dallas. It's convenient to get around. Close to tollways

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Friendly service. I've lived here for quite a number of years and am satisfied with the staff. Usually I come into the office on Saturdays to use the computers.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

This complex is in a good location and has fair rent prices for the area. The few maintenance requests I have submitted have been taken care of in a timely manner.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Convenient location and affordable rates! I have lived here almost 5 years, and I have never had a major issue. For the most part, the people are nice.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

The community is great place to live, the facility are affordable ,they are also in good condition. Supper happy to have a community that treat me like family

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I've lived here going on 3 years, in 2 different buildings. (2 bdrm to a 1 bdrm) I feel it is quite, grounds kept clean and the maintenance team are amazing! They come in a timely manner and are friendly.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

The office staff was nice and helpful. The lady that helped me went above and beyond to help me with website issues. Any maintenance issues I have had were fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I moved in September 15 and it has been a steady, easy move so far. The leasing staff are friendly and helpful. My apartment was everything I thought it would be and even had a fireplace. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for a place.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I have lived here since 2010. There have been many changes. I think they finally got it right. Great management team and great maintenance. Love the resident perks like 5.00 pizza, breakfasts and get togethers. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

I am very impressed how welcoming this place has made me feel. Moving is not easy for anyone so I want to say Thank you Nancy for making this process go by so much smother.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Quiet place, easy access to PGBT, close to Plano and Carrollton , my neighbors are friendly and low-key, I’ve had no complaints thus far and I’ve been a resident for 2 years

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas Apartments

Quiet for the most part. Great location near restaurants, shopping, library, medical facilities, and recreational areas. Enjoy living at this complex.