so far I’m very happy with my experience I’ve had here. Love my townhome! Very spacious and beautiful. Office staff has been very professional. Love all the things that are within 15 min to do.

I've been here for about 4 months and the Staff is consistent. I enjoy the events the community care team host to get to know fellow neighbors within the community.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Still settling in but loving the new environment I moved into. Very quiet and beautiful atmosphere. Overall I feel it’s a safe place to live and rest my head.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I’m living in an updated 1 bedroom and I must say it’s nice spacious and the area is quiet. I’m close to the mall hospitals and lots of stores. The rent is affordable for the location. Great place to live👍

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

The leasing staff was amazing. Professional and helpful. After moving in, I stopped in the Residential services office. The staff member was not as congenial. I asked if they had a referral program. Her response was she did not know to ask the leasing office. I submitted a service request for an electrical issue. No response for almost a week so I submitted one via the portal. Immediate response. Alex fixed the problem and went above and beyond to fix another issue I mentioned. The apartment is great. The community is quiet. I never have a problem with parking. I think I've made a really good decision to move here.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I like me the complex. I think they are great at Msintenance coming to address the issue. My neighbors are quiet and considerate. The bldg connected to mine can play the music loud at night.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

This is my first apartment that I have without a roommate. Everything is great. Maintenance is always on the run being busy. There's a lot of family’s in the complex. A good amount of kids so it’s definitely safe. It’s loud at night. People always bumping music. I don’t mind it at all. There’s definitely a lot of activity but I mean it’s carrollton. The convience of George Bush and DNT and LBJ is crazy. They’re like all right there. I love these apartments.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Love living here will access to all these nice amenities! I have not had any trouble and no problems with neighbors. I love my apartment and square footage

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

This community is a very quiet, family friendly area. By far my favorite part is there is always plenty of parking. This had been an issue in the past for me at another place so this is extremely nice.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

This is one of the best apartment complexes I've ever lived. Nancy in the leasing office was absolutely a pleasure to work with and helped me with all my needs. I lived at this complex before, but through no fault of their own, I had to move. I'm absolutely thrilled to be back and recommend this complex to anyone on a budget, especially with the security and amenities they offer.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Such a great place to live. I love that the library and park are right in front of us for my daughter . That we have 24 he gym . Abd that everyone is always willing to help and nice.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

They work hard to keep the apartments clean. The walls are a little thin but that didn’t stop me from renewing my lease. Parking can be the only true issue..may look into renting a covered space

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I love the spacious apartment! With such a big complex, I thought maintenance would be slow. But they fixed my only problem very quickly! The leasing staff is awesome!

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

The apartment community is well maintained, we love our modern kitchen, amenities – even our neighbors! Kelly in the leasing office went above and beyond to get us into our apartment quickly and without issue.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

This place is a great place to live. I rarely have any noise or smell that bothers me. The only thing I would say they need to work on is parking. Sometimes it’s hard to find a spot when I get home from work around 9. I usually have to park pretty far away.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I love living here. It's been almost a year with no problems... I love the pet park they have, so I don't have to drive far. My neighbors are very nice.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

We have had a really good experience living here so far. We are in our second lease term and will most likely be renewing again soon. Ebony in the resident office had always been super responsive and helpful any time we have needed anything.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

So far my gf and I have really liked the apt. The staff have been friendly and timely with repairs. We have met several neighbors and have been pleasantly welcomed.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Great place to live. Nice amenities and close to shopping and churches. Schools are good too. Friendly staff and quick maintenance responses.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Great service. I was thrilled with the efficiency and kindness. I have enjoyed my stay so far and hope for the road ahead. The apt is amazing.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Kelly is an amazing person. Super helpful and courteous. Made my move in a breeze and such a pleasure and unique experience. Never experienced that with any other complex before. Great location and prompt maintenance servicing

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Awesome i love living here the residents is beautiful staff is very friendly and helpful pricing is not bad remember you get what you pay for

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I am a new resident but so far the staff at the residences of North Dallas has held true to every promise they’ve made me and I love my apartment.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

It's really mellow place to live. Ever place has its flaws but this isn't a make or break flaw here. I encourage my friends to move in once their lease is up at their Apartments

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I really am enjoying my place. Nancy made me feel really welcomed and I like her energy. Ebony help me with the online portal. Thanks to everyone