From the first time I visit this place, it looks very nice in my opinion. I like how it's been upkeep around. I love the pools and the gym that it has.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I have had some great communication with the Staff and I actually love the design of the apartments. They are very spacious. Neighbors are all very nice too.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Great very clean ..maintenance always on time and thorough..trash removal is excellent ..groundskeeping up to par ..all office associates are friendly

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I recently went in to the office and turned in a work order. for some plumbing issue, It was done the very next day. That was great customer service!!

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

It's a great community to live in the the people are nice you're moments away from the different freeways to go downtown or Denton it's great

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I love it really nice peaceful place to live at. Good area around pretty much every thing stores entertainment. Staff very friendly and helpful

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I have been living here for 3 years by far this is the best place I have lived. The leasing office personnel r very helpful. Maintenance department will answer any complaint within 24 hours. Your neighbors r just as nice as can be

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I give Residence at North Dallas 4 out of 5. One of the best apartments Ive seen in the area and very spacious. Quiet, Office staff very helpful

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

They are always on top of maintenance requests and the facilities are beautiful. I have only ever had pleasant experiences with the staff. If only there was more parking late at night, you couldn't find anywhere better to live.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I haven't Moved in yet but the move in process was great enjoyed the staff so far very friendly. helpful and made it super easy, and aswered

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

No major issues and I have been living here for 1 year now. I like it for the most part. Fast maintenance whenever I needed them. Nice pools

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

My experience was the best! Karlee rocked! If it weren't for Karlee and Kelly, I may have looked elsewhere, but you ladies are amazing!!!! Great customer service and awesome attitudes.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I’ve never had a problem with anyone at this complex. It’s pretty quiet for the most part. If there was anything that could be better, I would say the pools.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

love this place ! everyone's always so helpful. the place I always clean. apts and big and nice and affordable. the only thing is that we can never find parking . other than that it's a great place to live .

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Been here 2 years now and has not have any problems great property to stay on I would refer anyone to this property. Really enjoy staying gr

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I had a great experience in the beginning. The Sales Director that assisted me was very helpful and patient. Now, it seems like I am being given the run around because I'm constantly being asked for adtl information after I have already provided what was asked for during the application process. Hopefully everything is taken care of by my move-in date. Seems like a nice property overall

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Beautiful place! Nice and helpful front office staff. The area is nice and quiet..you get a great peace of mind here. I'm glad chose this place as my home.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I moved bk after a family emergency caused me to move home.i never had an issue that isn't normal in apartments. I constantly say its quiet . And I even have friends who lived here .

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I have been pleasantly surprised at every turn since moving in. After working in the apartment industry for years I'd heard so many negative things about this community. But I also know how people can be so when we needed an affordable ASAP move I agreed to look. I've been thrilled ever since. Maintenance is awesome, management reaches out about work orders submitted. We had some pretty routine move in issues and they were fixed next day.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I love this place! They have excellent activities for their residents to participate in. The apts are very spacious and look very modern. It really feels like home!

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Great love stay in a good area and a good apartment staff. Close to mu job and rent is good. A good place to live. Been here 7 years. Friendly and good part of town

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Its been great living here so far. The maintenance is quick, online payment is easy. Only complain is with the gate call machine it doesnt work, I have to use the clicker.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

I just moved in and it has been a great transition! All of our repairs were addressed the next day and the staff has been helpful. Our neighbors are nice and I’ glad to be here!

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Very Clean and quiet. Not enough pArking in some areas, but for the most part a nice community to live In. Nice neighbors and very peaceful.

Reply from The Residence at North Dallas

Few inconsiderate neighbors but other than that it’s a pretty good place to live! Haven’t had a ton of maintenance issues but they always do a great job when needed.