The Residence at Old Hickory Lake

4.3

4.3

Easy move in process, great location and floor plans, wasn’t pleased to discover that the neighbors upstairs let their kid run back and forth nonstop but it’s one of the risks with apartments.
I love the location and the amenities. The staff is courteous and helpful! I love being this close to the lake and enjoying the pool and other amenities overlooking the lake!
Love everything here it’s absolutely wonderful. Only consistent problem I have is my upstairs neighbor stomps constantly she starts at 6:30 in the morning and picks back up when she gets home from work until 12-1:00am every night. She simply ignores our community rules of hours before 8:00am and after 10:00 pm. Has absolutely no common courtesy for neighbors at all. Weekends are horrendous. Again I do love The Residence all the personnel are amazing. Information and warnings of upcoming work on building’s exterior... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I love my spacious and beautiful apartment. The lighting is really pretty and warm and inviting. I have a huge bathtub with arm rests and lumbar support. Its so nice to come home to. I also have a large balcony where I can sit and relax as well.
I just moved in and everything has been great! Claudia was awesome to work with. Also the application process turnaround was quick. The residents I’ve met are nice too.
It is a very beautiful place over looking by the river. Clean and very quiet.. i like that our previous beighbor os also our neighbor here. It will be a great place to just relax and chill
Me and my boyfriend just moved and we couldn’t be happier to have picked an awesome first apartment! We’re so excited to be around such a beautiful lake and awesome people
Apartment living is new to us, so with Covid it’s been interesting and trying. No socializing feels odd. No one to share this beautiful apartment with. Restrictions on the pool and fitness room were necessary, but made it feel strange. I think when the virus is behind us it will be nice.
Love the community here. It’s quiet, but still friendly. Summertime is the best because everyone at the club house/pool area makes you feel welcomed because this is your home too.
1 star
Starting September 2019 It was perfect for a while until about a year ago. Then the experience drastically changed and not in a great way. The property management company really need to look at what’s changed since then.