The Residence at Old Hickory Lake

We are very pleased with the community and look forward to renewing our lease next summer. We enjoy the communication between management as well.
Great apartment complex with the best staff! Maintenance issues are quickly responded to and the office staff are friendly and welcoming. The apartments themselves are well payed-out and fashionably decorated with modern paint styles and fixtures.
Great location. Office staff is professional and strive to please. Maintenance is awesome. Mostly quiet. Amenities are not expansive but suit my needs
Affordable and generally well kept. Didn’t have any issues with maintenance. Car prowls seem to be a constant issue. The exterior of the buildings could use a cleaning, but overall a good experience living here.
My first question to leasing was how much sound do you hear from apt above. I was assured its minimal and not offered a single unit on the 4th floor to view. I ultimately regret taking this 3rd floor apt because its Sunday morning at 8:30 am and I can't even enjoy my day off due to what sounds like base shaking the ceiling wherever they take a flat footed step.
The value you get of living at the lake is unmatched by anything else. It is so peaceful and so beautiful. After being in the city for so long, there is just NOTHING like it. The staff here are amazing. The BEST. I am truly happy with my experience here as a Resident.
I have enjoyed living at ROHL ever since I stepped foot on the property. The sense of community is great and the atmosphere of being next to the lake is amazing. The apartments beautiful and very clean. Any time I have an issue I report it and it’s fixed so quickly. Overall a great place to call home!
Would love to have a fenced in dog run. There’s so many people here with dogs, it would be a great addition! Sometimes hallway carpets could be cleaner. The issue with amenities during covid were frustrating. I think that could have been handled better with safety in mind.
The Residents at Old Hickory Lake is such a great complex!! The staff is amazing! The amenities are great! The best part, I can’t hear any of my neighbors above or below!! 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
The Residents of Old Hickory is a spectacular place to live. A friendly community with great views of the lake.A dog friendly community in the heart of Old Hickory