The Residence at Old Hickory Lake

4.6

4.6

Rachel
Moved here last week! The entire process has been smooth. The leasing office was quick and very helpful from the start. My neighbors that I have met have been so friendly! My dog and I are enjoying our time here!

Jon
Great staff, good people, and a great environment. Lose to downtown for work and sits right by the lake. Plus it’s right beside one of my favorite restaurants.

Angela
about 2 months ago
Words cannot express how much it meant to me that Stephanie went out of her way to make sure Whataburger made a special burger for me. NO ONE has EVER been so kind to order a low sodium burger. I am in need of a heart and lung transplant. Therefore, very limited to what I can eat. Stephanie went up and above the call of a manager in the ordering of the food for the party. It was important to her for EVERYONE to have good time at the pool party. (WE DID) WE are overwhelmed with her generosity. She will never realize how much this meant to me!!!! Our management team including Keith go far beyond the call of duty. Thank you so very much

Dulce
2 months ago
We just moved in here. The experience was so amazing, I have never had such ease moving in somewhere before, truly wonderful staff and people in this community. We are so excited.

Britley
2 months ago
Beautiful community. Very peaceful, and amazing neighbors and staff. The layouts of the one bedrooms are very spacious, and walk-in closets are spacious enough for two

Victoria
3 months ago
We’ve lived here for just over4 years and are supremely content. The LAKEVIEWS are calming, the residents (and their dogs) are friendly, there’s nothing our maintenance man Keith can’t fix, and the management is great. The facilities have everything we want and the grounds are lovely. What’s not to love?

Sam
3 months ago
You very could not find a better, friendlier or staff friendly place to make your Home. Everyone here has been so friendly and helpful from day one. Other tenants here are so friendly as well. A reward should be offered if you are able to find a better place to make your Home, but I don’t think you would be able to do so. Secure with private security, quiet but full of life and friendly respects from everyone here. Choose here and you/your family will have a beautiful place to call HOME.

Linda
3 months ago
We have not moved in yet but every experience I have had with the staff has been amazing!! I am so looking forward to looking at my beautiful view of the old hickory lake. My move date can’t come soon enough!!!

Florence
3 months ago
The Residence at Old Hickory Lake has it all! It's a beautiful apartment with great management and the warmest and most helpful people on staff. The pool and the grounds are well-maintained, and the views are incredible. It's wonderfully dog-friendly, and very quiet with lots of free parking, in a safe neighborhood, with a very nice clubhouse, barbecues, and a cool fire pit. I checked out lots of apartments in the Nashville area, and for the price, this one was by far the best!

Doug
3 months ago
The location is perfect which is what brought us here. The admin team has been very helpful as well with getting us moved in. Some things that have not been great is the level of cleanliness of the unit when we moved in and the low craftsmanship/paint finish of the unit. Certain parts of the apartment are a real eyesore which is disappointing. Over all, however, we are pleased with the experience and unit.