The Residence at Old Hickory Lake

4.5

4.5

Love living here and by the lake! I listen to birds every morning. Great location to get around Nashville too. Nice neighbors and many cool dogs too.
Everyone pleasant and friendly. The grounds very well taken care of. I’m looking forward to some beautiful evenings at the pool with a bonfire.
We have lived here about 4 months and couldn’t be happier! The staff here is amazing and the residence couldn’t be better. It is a fantastic community to live in!
We just moved here and we love it so much! Staff was extremely welcoming and helpful! beautiful place! All the residence are friendly and always greeting us with a smile. feels homey already
Soncya was beyond helpful with moving in to my new apartment! Great customer service!! Thank you for the extra effort and for caring about my timeline to move in. She was also glad to answer any questions I had about everything. Thank you!
So far so good. I just move in a week ago but I really enjoy it here. The apartments are well designed and are very modern. I also appreciate the proximity to the lake.
Since I’ve been looking about moving into these apartments, everyone has been so nice and helpful. Moving in, my apartment was clean and in great condition.
Even though I only did the tour, i feel in love with complex, but I move in next weekend, your leasing office is beautiful, your staff are amazing and are there to assist the residence anytime, but the view that the start has is amazing. I'm excited about the pool area,..,
I absolutely love it here! I’m Newley divorced and really enjoying the crowd that live here and Especially the dog mom community!!! Everyone is welcoming and nice. In such a hard transition In life this community has made me feel not so alone!
Claudia does a great job! She’s awesome, if there are any issues she’s right there to make sure everything is fine. She’s always available for questions and always responds to my emails straight away.