The Residence at Old Hickory Lake

4.5

4.5

N/A

The Residents at Old Hickory Lake is such a great complex!! The staff is amazing! The amenities are great! The best part, I can’t hear any of my neighbors above or below!! 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
The Residents of Old Hickory is a spectacular place to live. A friendly community with great views of the lake.A dog friendly community in the heart of Old Hickory
I have enjoyed every day staying here at the Residence Old Hickory. Location is amazing, complex is beautiful, and haven’t had any problems. Definitely feels like a HOME to me.
So far so good!They’re very pretty apartments it’s been a little weird with the pandemic but I’ve tried to use the amenities. I do like it look forward to meeting more people.
I love living here but I do miss the events we use to have with the prior management. I also do not like the micromanaging I feel we are all receiving now. I feel we pay too much and we are adults....we do not need to be told when and how long we can use our emenities.
We have loved our stay here so far! We needed a place to live for 9 months, and the staff was very nice and considerate with us. We came from an apartment complex that took advantage of us financially. Residence at Old Hickory were very understanding and looked out for our best interest. When we were moving to the area, we toured 7 different apartment complexes, and the staff here at Residence were by far the nicest staff!
My experience at the Residence has been excellent. Not only are the apartments great, the people are great too. Everyone on staff is very friendly and helpful.
Great location near the lake and Sam's. Daily garbage pick up. Sometimes can be a bit noisy, but otherwise a lovely place to be!!! Not far from downtown or the airport. Lovely pool and gym!
Love the lake view, the neighbors are very friendly. Not great about pest control, there are huge spiders, and do not enjoy that they always are leaf blowing at 11am when I work night shift.