The Residence at White River

4.4

4.4

Theresa
about 17 hours ago
Although my maintenance requests have always been resolved I am constantly disappointed in the amount of time it takes for them to be resolved. Most times I have to request a maintenance service more than one time. The trash overflowing issue is embarrassing for when I have guests. We pay enough rent for it to look better than it does. The security entrance bar is always malfunctioning ,, that is one of the reasons that attracted me to this complex. Overall you need to do better.
Debra
Love it here. Our neighbors are wonderful and it’s such a great atmosphere. Love going for walks around our neighborhood. Perfect place to walk your dogs and great with strollers.
Kaylee
I love living here! Everyone is friendly. It feels as though you are secluded from the city yet you are only 10 minutes away! My only complaint is the front gate is always broken, whether that be the arm, or the keypad. It makes it hard for visitors!
Brody
The staff is always genuinely friendly and helpful. Plus, the maintenance guy is awesome. I've haven't experienced any major issues, nor have I had 2+ minor (common) issues.
Hannah
My neighbors are all really nice and friendly. Its great to see so many younger people living here. The staff is responsive and helpful when needed.
Paul
Overall the apartment complex is good value, the windows leak when it’s cold and I would recommend knowing how to fix things yourself. The tenets are mostly very friendly though and the location is great.
Amanda
I enjoy the large size of our apartment and it has provided great functionality. I do wish the space would be updated though. Otherwise, it's a relatively safe area and nice and quiet around us.
Amy
Lately, Residence at White River seems to be falling apart. Our building had a pipe burst and there are still wood pieces everywhere, insulation all over the place, and now the cement stairs are falling apart. One of the three front gates is almost always open (or broken).
Johnny
Very quiet, respectful neighbors. Good area to walk the dog. Close to downtown. Good staff in office. The trail nearby is really peaceful and nice to have near the apartment.
Benette
about 2 months ago
This is my first month at Residence at White River Apartments but so far I absolutely love the place. Very quiet neighborhood, clean, friendly office staffs, everyone who has visited me to see my new apartment actually love it too.