The Residences at Park Place

4.7

4.7

Marian
Love the camaraderie of neighbors and all the doggies 🐕. Love all the great work maintenence staff does to keep things moving. I would ask that something be done to lighten our hallways since we have no windows. I've lived here 7 years and we still have the same dark carpet. Also to have walls patched when people move in and out and wallboards painted on a more regular basis.

Jollene
Excellent! Love living here. The area/location is in a league of its own in the Kansas City area. Having a decent management team and wonderful Maintence people (like Jeff), really helps living here a great experience. I added only 4 stairs because I do feel the buildings themselves and amenities are not up to par compared to other complex’s in the vicinity that are their competitors.

Michelle
Love living here. We’ve only been here for a few days and find so many perks and love the amenities. We have a walker upstairs which is pretty loud. We hear the steps morning and evening. But I guess that’s to be expected in apartment living. Other than that I can’t think of a negative!

Christina
Wonderful place to live with excellent staff and maintenance. Clean and quiet. Would definitely recommend to anyone nee to the area or looking for apartment living!

Justin
Is there a place to file a complaint on a neighbor? The facilities are great and so are the people who manage the complex. But my above neighbor does not respect the people she lives around.

Eileen
I moved in a few weeks ago and love it. I have met many neighbors in the halls, elevator, parking garage etc and all have been very friendly and welcoming. Management has been very responsive to my requests and I am pleased with how quiet the building is from inside my unit. I don't hear neighbors at all. Great so far

Ranya
I’m lucky to call this home. We moved to KC 2 years ago and lived downtown until last month. Best decision of our lives, everything we could possibly need is within 5 minutes. The entire complex is very clean and classy.

Paul
We just love it here. The neighbors are so friendly and the neighborhood is wonderful. The staff, especially Kelly and Sarah, are great and so helpful. We had a couple of minor maintenance issues and they sent someone who fixed them right away. Couldn't recommend it more highly. Oh, and Oliver our dog loves it here too.

Shannon
Very quiet, friendly people, good walking areas. I really like that it doesn't feel crowded or noisy when walking through the hallways. The apartment is clean.

Charles
From the amenities to the staff this place is better than I ever could’ve imagined. With the shopping and food that’s in walking distance, to the ease of dog ownership this place gets close to being an oasis.