The Residences at Park Place

The staff, the property, the amenities, and most importantly the apartments are amazing!! I am very pleased with everything here at Residence at Park Place
Amazing place to live!!!! Great office staff and maintenance team!! Surrounding area is great so many places you can walk to for food and drinks and shopping!!
We love living here. The staff is wonderful. Location is so convenient to amenities. The complex is well maintained. If you have any concerns the staff immediately addresses it.
I’m in love with my new place. My view is amazing, the space is huge, my kitchen is to die for, the location couldn’t be better, and the leasing agents are a huge help. Thankful I found it here!
My experience living here has been great for the most part!!! I wish the rent was not dramatically increasing this year so that we could stay but we have to move with how expensive it is getting. Also, having to pay valet trash is a waste for us so I wish we had the chance to opt out.
Great location - close to shops, movies. Well run apartment complex and extraordinary response from maintenance when there is a rare problem.
Overall very good, people living above are very noisy walkers and stomp and not much to stop sound. Friendly staff in the office. Need to leave packages at residents door steps or have package room in all buildings.
The short time my fiancé and I have been here, has been wonderful! We love the close proximity to the shops/restaurants in Town Center and the abundance of green space for our dog to run and play. Can't wait to see us all kick COVID into the rearview mirror and get back to real life!
The staff are great … they personable and professional and never fail to respond in a timely manner to a resident need. The grounds are very well maintained and attended to regularly and consistently.
Location, location, location! I love the location of the complex & my apartment within the complex! Amenities are wonderful, community of residents are phenomenal!!