The Residences at Park Place

4.6

4.6

From the time I was given a tour, to my move in, I could not be more pleased with the entire staff at Residences at Park Place. My apartment is beautiful and the neighbors I have met are amazing.
I've had such a great time here! I think all of the people (and pups) that I've come into contact with are so nice and polite and can't wait to hop into the pool!
The lease process was very efficient. We received approval and a signed lease within 24 hours. The move-in maintenance ticket was completed the next day. We love the neighborhood. So glad we decided on Park Place!
An amazing place to live, friendly residences and a wonderful staff. You get the feel of city life without the city problem. Highly recommend.
It's great to be a few steps away from wonderful restaurants and shops. At&t internet was a nightmare, but Spectrum was up and running in 24 hrs from the time we called. And we're getting 200mbps throughout. Can't wait to check out the whole property.
We just moved in and our loving our time here! Everyone has been so friendly! We also are really enjoying all the amenities and being walking distance to so much stuff!
It is a fantastic place to live and the people are very responsive and understanding. Looked at a lot of different places but this is the one I picked because of the fantastic staff
This is probably the nicest place I've every lived. My apartment is truly a perfect fit for my fiancé and I! Between the thoughtful touches (double vanity, soft shut cabinets, etc.) and friendly staff, we are excited to call it home.
We’ve enjoyed living at The Residences. Very convenient to shops and restaurants. Seems like more are opening. Would be nice to have charging stations in the garages for electric vehicles.
The staff is professional and friendly. And the kitchen cabinets with its abundance of shelving is sheer joy! The same goes for the spacious closet.