The Residences at Park Place

4.6

4.6

Heather
This has been a friendly and safe place to live . When ever i've needed help of any kind both staff on property as well as residence are willing to help. The garage is a constant meeting and visiting place and pets are so well come . It's so private I almost never ever meet people in my hall. I always see people at the community areas like the pool or mail. Incredible incredible experience .
Christian
Exceeding all expectations. Beautiful property, friendly staff, great location. Features are modern and up-to-date. Community seems to be a focal point which is rare when renting. I could not be happier with my decision.
Brooke
Everything about The Residences at Park Place is wonderful. It's clean, spacious, and has all the amenities! Bonus: everyone I've met here is friendly and kind.
Jacquelyn
Location is fantastic - Great community and amenities in the area. Park place is very walkable with everything you need within a small radius!
Karleen
We have been here 3 months and still enjoying our home! I’m looking forward to the fall and winter activities at Park Place, like ice skating, along with the opening of Plate!
Alex
I love the neighborhood! Love how relaxed the people I live around are and how friendly everyone is. My neighborhood is quiet and respectful which means a lot to me as a graduate student.
Angela
I think this is my second review but zero complaints. Very quiet. Low utilities. Great views. Great maintenance and office staff. The only downside is that cell phone service is terrible in this area but it has nothing to do with the community. And it doesn’t matter what cell phone service you have. It’s just a Leawood thing from what I’ve heard.
Cynthia
I love the location. Every one here have been so nice and friendly and welcoming. Maintenance, especially Jake was so helpful putting lights in for us. Love having Farmers market here and the stores we have been to are so welcoming..
Kelsye
I've had such an amazing few months here!! Everyone is very polite, Sarah is so welcoming, and the maintenance requests are completed super fast! I love it here!
Dustin
We absolutely love it here. The community is amazing, the staff is wonderful and the surrounding area has so much to do. We highly recommend living here!