The Residences at Stadium Village Apartments

4.5

4.5

James
1 day ago
Moving in was a breeze, everyone has been very nice and the amenities are great! I’m looking forward to my time at Residences at Stadium Village!
Michelle
This place is like a breath of fresh air after leaving a toxic marriage. A peaceful place to start over. Erika was very helpful getting our documents and explaining all the amenities. Can’t wait to be fully moved in!
Sarah
The communication has been really great. Love Erica she's so sweet and really helps make the transition really easy. The apartments are really beautiful and keep checking the website because gems pop up frequently.
Stephanie
We are future residents at Stadium Village and we cannot wait to move in this community. The community is clean and the staffs communication has been excellent and super accommodating.
Jessica
A little complicated but we got the job done. They did raise the price from our first conversation. I do think I will like living here. I look forward to moving into my new apartment.
Arthur
From start to finish the whole leasing process was smooth sailing, any all questions I had were answered promptly. The apartment was clean maligning the move in easy.
Paul
Well parking is still a issue you have people parking in handicapped spots that are not handicapped that defeats the purpose handicapped people should not have to walk from the back lot
Daniel
So far so good ! I’m waiting on moving in however haven’t had a problem. The property is up to date and beautiful. I am excited to move in sooom.
Tatiana
It’s good. The only thing to really complain is that we pay $2000+ a month to not have at least 1 assigned parking. It’s hard to find parking if you work late or even get home past 3pm. having assigned parking would help a lot.
Robert
The complex is well taken care of, the employees and tenants have all been friendly during our stay. The amenities are also all excellent. .