The Residences at Stadium Village Apartments

4.5

4.5

Goodmorning * I love the astomsphere at Stadium Village * I would like to see some changes after so many yrs living here within the apt. But all in all I trust living here * it is safe* very lit up at nite when I sometimes comes home late from work* I have but good vibes since I have lived here*
We came home this past Monday (Labor Day) from a relaxing mini vacation to a very warm apartment. Yep, AC was out. Now here is the good part. Maintenance was on it in a snap. Bob began the troubleshooting and John joined in the next day. They supplied us with a large portable air conditioner while looking for how they could make us more comfortable. I swear they were much more worked up about it then we were. Due to their care and responsiveness it was fixed the following day. Thanks so much! And thanks John for the put crayons in the refrigerator tip!
It’s been great so far nothing to complain Great clean complex and I really enjoy the food trucks on Wednesdays and I am in love with my apartment
Neighbors have been very kind and quiet. Erika in the office is WONDERFUL! I think I love you...in a friendly way, of course🙂 Everything so far is good. I'm getting a good workout😥
Great costumer service. Very attentive and always answered my questions. Gave easy intstructions whenever needed. I am happy to recommend the stadium village to anyone.
It’s been very good, very home feeling. I refer all my friends and I actually have had 3 people live her referred by me. I wish I would get a referral bonus though.
moving to this property has been the best choice for living in Arizona. the staff goes above and beyond for the clients. the property is well maintained. close to everything, and easy living.
Staff is always friendly and when Maintenance requests are put in they are pretty quick to fulfill needs . Pools and gyms are kept clean and trash valet is super friendly
Friendly safe environment definitely would refer anybody who would want to live here, prices alittle unfair but staff is amazing, everything is clean, no noise complaints to be made overall great place
I enjoy living here! I wish pool renovations were done at another time than my first summer in Arizona. Any issues I have had have been handled .