The Residences at Stadium Village Apartments

4.5

4.5

Tonya
I haven’t had any issues in the year I have lived here. Anything I have needed has been done. As a dog owner I wish the second dog park was completely enclosed. Along those lines I wish other dog owners would pick up after their dogs.
Maureen
Perfect layout of an apartment, great area with lots to do. Amenities are wonderful, love the mail system. Appliances are modern. Prices are currently affordable and what they are worth.
Julia
Living at The Residences at Stadium Village has a been a wonderful experience. The office staff is great and the maintenence staff is very good. Great place to live.
Jeanette
It is a nice, quiet place. Others seem to be friendly. Can’t wait for the pool remodeling to be completed and can enjoy the outside space again.
Lloyd
This is the first time living on my own and the experience has been absolutely incredible. The staff has been very helpful with any questions I may have
Peter
Residence of Stadium Village provides a very comfortable place to live. The apartments are laid out well with plenty of space between the buildings and good access to local businesses.
Michael
Erika was amazing, quick application process and got me moved right into my new home. I came from Kingman Arizona on short notice for a new job opportunity and found Stadium Village Apartments. The location is 15 minute drive to work and area is clean with lots of amenities and an elementary school in close proximity. Overall very happy so far.
Jedidiah
Very nice apartments with a wonderful community. Quiet, friendly, and well maintained. Besides first come first serve parking, which hardly is an issue, I don’t have a single complaint!
Arelys
Everything i like ..the complex Building, Close to the stores the restaurants. ERICA IS MY FAVORITE LADY AT THE OFFICE. VERY HELPFUL NICE AND KIND.
Paige
The staff was friendly and the entire process from start to finish was quick, easy and painless! We enjoy being so close to main parts of the city and can really see our family growing here.