The Residences at Stadium Village Apartments

4.5

4.5

Office staff not very responsive to resident inquiries. Maintenance staff 5 stars. Not sure what has changed in front office but it is not a positive change.
great place to live! i have been here almost 5 years feel safe nice place Love the staff love the grounds i would recommend this property to anyone!
Things have been good so far. I do have one complaint and that is the number of dog owners that do not pick up after their pet. I have a large and small dog and I pick up after mine every single time and I have to go outside with a flashlight so that I do not step in it. I love my apartment so no complaints there!
So far the move in process has been very smooth. The front office has been very helpful. Maintenance as well. The kids love the pool and our dog loves the dog park!
Alles war sehr gut und gemütlich, und freundlich und sehr sympathisch ich habe mich gefreute hier zu wohnen. Es ist sehr ruhig und relaxing hier. Danke.
Staff is super friendly!! The residents are very friendly as well. Also the complex is so quiet you can’t even tell you live in an apartment! Love living here
Stadium Village has by far exceeded my expectations! I was nervous about moving into an apartment but my experience has been much better than I had ever expected. The office staff and the maintenance response is incredibly fast, efficient, professional and friendly.
New member to the community in June. Enjoyed the friendly and accommodating leasing staff and am fully excited to join the community in a great location.
The Residences at Stadium Village Apartments are a great place to live. It's quiet, clean area, and a great place to live. The pools and sitting areas are clean. It can get loud on the weekend; but that is the time to have fun.
Not a fan. The quality if the apartment when moved in was not worth the money. I mean the cabinets were torn up and chipped. I had put in a few maintenance requests right away. When my A/C went out for multiple days I had no break on rent. Management here is terrible. I mean I asked about if I patch the walls and repaint if I'll still be charged and no one bothered to respond to my email. I even tell them on a separate email and no response. Management always finds a reason to charge you. For sure would never recommended living here. Maybe if rent price dropped. Maybe.