The Residences at 1671 Campbell

It was so easy to apply at this community. The staff was very helpful and I couldn't ask for a smoother transition coming from out of state.
The move in process was such a breeze with Sam! She helped me so much as I am moving from out of state and sometimes that can be a challenge. I can’t wait to be a part of this community in the next few days.
I love it here. I am going to stay here for a while. My wife loves it here. And likes how we are close to everything. She likes the area and she loves the apartment.
Great office staff! Always helpful and kind! Relatively quiet neighborhood! Maintenance is always efficient and are kind-hearted! Very pleased with The Residences and our current stay!
The staff is always very friendly and welcoming! Maintenance does take a few days to get ahold of but they do get the job done. The walls are very thin and I can usually hear what the neighbors are doing but it has not been to the point where I need to make a noise complaint.
The best so far. Great customer service and the staff is very nice and helpful. They are really professional . I love it there and we are close to everything
Sam was super friendly and helpful with the entire process and able to find us a great deal on our townhouse. All of our questions were answered quick and move in went smoothly.
Nice neighborhood , good location, right across from Walmart, and close to food places. Quick and friendly service and staff. Good parking..
I love it here it’s very quiet and clean. The residents are respectful and the office is helpful and there when you need them. The location is convenient also.
Sam is super sweet! And let us take our time viewing our new home. She was understanding when we messed up and scheduled 50 appointments! And she didn’t think we were weird planning our furniture in the tour lol!