the Residency is in a really convenient place for my work and is always a very peaceful and quiet place to stay compared to most apartments. Nothing but good things to say

I haven’t been down there long, but the communication through email and what’s going on is great! It’s a great size for the price we pay. Absolutely love the dog friendly community as well!

The community is very nice, but the apartment itself could use some Renovation. There is some damage on the ceiling, as well as bad dust buildup in the air filter and vents.

Its awesome I love it Very quiet and nice love the scenery. Nice mangament staff they are very helpful and explain everything correctly!!!!!

Great location and overall a good experience so far. Move in experience was very easy and have had no issues since the move in. There have been no real issues so far.

It’s the best place I’ve lived so far , no bugs but some spiders in the summer, there respectful, and understanding Very professional Love the environment New management understanding

It is a great community, with friendly neighbors, and you have lots of different things to do and many different places to eat at. It’s a great place.

I Love the willingness to work with situations. Management is really easy to talk to and work with.thank you for being understanding of situations.

I love the convenience of being close to everything living at the residence. If I have anything that needs to be repaired the maintenance crew get it done very quickly, and any problems I have had Property Management has always addressed and help take care of it. The only negative is every year rent had to go up 20$ I just if you have been living in your apartment for more than 5 years and you're on time with your rent and there's no problems with you that your rent shouldn't go up anymore.

Great area to stay and amazing services from the front office neighbors are amazing love living here would recommend to everyone. I enjoy how close it is to post and the mall

Living here has been pretty easy so far. They have really good people working in the office and have a good maintenance crew. It is simple and pleasant to live here.

Great place to live. Clean and well maintained. I would definitely recommend anyone to live here if they are looking to be close to local services and stores while enjoying a little peace by being secluded away from the main road.

There were a few problems with the unit itself but overall the experience has been well. The dryer vent is just a hole in the ground and it isn’t sealed. It allows pests into the apartment.

We love the quiet community. Apartment wise, we would love it even more with updated appliances, especially a bigger fridge, and an added dishwasher.

Every thing has been great, the staff and maintenance have all been really nice and helpful. The neighborhood is nice quiet and tranquil. Couldnt ask for anything better.

Great location and wonderful price.. Newly renovated too!! Definitely should check out if you havent looked at renting here before.. Very affordable

They are always very helpful when we need something. The staff is super friendly. The apartments are really nice & the area is as well. I would definitely recommend the Residences to our friends.

I love living here it's quite and perfect for my needs and close to work and has alot of things around to shop for daily stuff. Beem here for 2 years now

It’s a nice place to live at and specially the pool is really good in summer time tho unit can get packed on certain days with also people who don’t even live there

Easy move in and cozy townhome! Taylor at the front desk was very helpful and fun to work with. She helped us get a place under our short timeline!

We very m7ch enjoy the apartment. Setting up was very easy and Taylor was super fun to work with. Moving in was a si.ple uhaul and up the samtairs.

Awesome good place to live they are there when you need them nice pool park for the kids to play my grandbabies love it here pet friendly people are very nice you will like it here

Very great place to live. Friendly community great staff and amazing service. If something needed to be fixed it would be looked at and taken care of the same day.

Love this area & the townhouse we got is beautiful. It's super accessible to everything around us. Everyone that I've met here is short friendly & management did an amazing job of welcoming us!

Great place for the price. Good size for me and my husband. Great location, close to base and stores. People can be loud but other than that it’s good!