The Residences at 1671 Campbell

4.4

4.4

Robert Cho
Lovely and peaceful. Good people around the resident.. lovely and Friendly staffs. Every thing is going on well with me. I will recommend this place to Any one looking for a house.
Suni
Literally the best, especially coming from liberty homes. Made us wanna move in soo fast. Everyone is so friendly, and welcoming! Definitely made us feel at home :)
Mary
Everyone here have been so warm and welcoming, I know I chose the right home. Everything was falling apart and these wonderful people helped me and my 82 year old mom with a place to live on very short notice ❤
Dajuan
Very nice community. Warm and welcoming office staff, attentive maintenance staff. Concerns and questions are addressed quickly and efficiently.
Richard
Amazing community, great neighbors, and exceptional service from all employees. All work orders get completed super fast and efficiently. Highly recommend living here.
Jacob
not a bad place, pretty quiet. neighbors keep to themselves. office staff is nice and able to answer any questions for you that you may have.
Simon
No bad experiences with other tenants, noise levels are always good, every keeps to themselves and does not cause any sort of disturbance within the complex
Hunter
It has been a good experience so far. Maintenance is incredibly helpful as well as the leasing office. Clean calm community that is pleasant to live at
Breannah
about 2 months ago
Just opted to transfer to one of the townhouse units, I'm excited to finally have washer dryer hookups haha, and no more upstairs neighbors! Not that I don't like people but sometimes it's frustrating hearing every step or movement from above you when you're trying to sleep.
Dawn
about 2 months ago
They are awesome people I love living here thank you They’re very nice people they help me with everything that I needed to do to get in here