Best place I’ve lived at people at the front office are beyond friendly and helpful anytime I need anything the phone is picked up immediately and I’m helped the atmosphere is beautiful

Only problem so far is the power outage that still hasn’t been fixed. So far the power has been out since roughly three or four in the afternoon and it’s now 8:17am with no power still.

It’s not bad. But could use some small improvements. Our second night here the power went out. We have not had power since then (it’s the next day) I’m just worried for the people here who have babies and small children

It’s a great value apartment complex. Good prices for what you can get in the area. Good range of one bedroom, two bedrooms, and even two bedroom one and a half bathroom townhouses for different family sizes.

Resdences have Great staff, they are very friendly ! And any questions I had were answered. Nice neighborhood quiet and a stress free environment!

We have had a great experience living here these last few months! Very clean and quiet and the staff are very helpful. The residents are also friendly.

I really like living here, I just wish there were things done a bit differently.I wish there were a way to do partial payments on rent as long as its on time.

Overall the experience was ruff at the beginning, but after you get moved in and settled it becomes a place that you would love to call home!

This place is amazing it’s pool is good the people here are friendly and overall this is the best apartment place and everybody here is awesome

Reply from The Residences at 1671 Campbell

This is such a wonderful and caring place can't wait for our little one to arrive in this amazing townhome. The people here treat you amazing and I would recommend people to stay here

Reply from The Residences at 1671 Campbell

The staff is SO friendly ❤️ When I moved into my apartment I wasn’t disappointed. If there’s ever an issue I can trust they will get the issue resolved quickly. Thank you for being so friendly and giving me a wonderful first time moving an amazing experience

Reply from The Residences at 1671 Campbell

Great apartments. Maintenance staff answers to work requests in a timely manner. The front desk employee is always a great help when we come into the office with any questions or requests.

Reply from The Residences at 1671 Campbell

I love it quite and pet friendly close and convenient to my job convenient to all my favorite restaurants and shopping malls. It has a pool and close to walmart walking distance

Reply from The Residences at 1671 Campbell

Decent place to rent that’s cheap. You aren’t allowed to keep grills on your patio though, and depending on who lives around you it can be kind of loud. The people in the office are super nice though.

Reply from The Residences at 1671 Campbell

The apartment was not cleaned to standard prior to moving in. The air ducts were filthy and dust had been collected all over the apartment. Our air filter also was not changed for months until we did it ourselves. Light bulbs were out upon moving in, the stairwell was too narrow to fit a box spring up. Over all there were a lot of things that should’ve been taken care of prior to moving in new tenants.

Reply from The Residences at 1671 Campbell

This place has a lot of perks, a pool, pet friendly, close shopping, seriously, like, right accross the street shopping! And restaurants, a personal favorite is El Grullo right down the street or la michoacana in the same parking lot!

Reply from The Residences at 1671 Campbell

For the amount that rent is, The Residences is a decent place to live. It has all the wants and needs surrounding the residence. I have had a few mess ups on the offices side but they were resolved. In all, I would recommend the apartments to anyone looking for decent rent and a decent place.

Over all the community is great. As with anywhere you might not always end up with the best neighbors but the office is generally pretty efficient with dealing with whatever issues arise.

There are a few complaints and things I would like Toby see improve. But overall living quality and atmosphere here is great. The staff is friendly. Some neighbors are bad. And getting the issues fixed has not been accomplished after 3 months of complaining.

So far this apartment complex has been an interesting experience. Plenty of pros and cons. It's nice having a pool and playground nearby but neither are well regulated and theres constantly non residents using the amenities against policy. Since the community isn't gated I've seen many shady looking people walking around our neighborhood and its concerning. The walls in every townhouse are paper thin and basically made of complete drywall. This review wasn't intended to sound like a complaint letter but it's definitely the truth.

Pretty good. Nothing to complain about. i do recommend getting your own washer and dryer though cause our clothes got stolen but it hd to be from a other resident because theres a code on the door.

I have overall good living conditions. My family and I enjoy the community pool. We wished there was a residential gym to use. Also would like if there was overhead covered parking to protect from rain and hail damages.

Smooth application and moving experience. Clean quiet and comfortable community. Close to shooing and nice laundry facility. Would recommend to friends and family.

The apartments are nice and the area is pretty quiet. It is close to a lot of stores and restaurants which Ian convenient. The work orders take a little longer to be processed though.

It is quiet and peaceful. Maintenance is quick and courteous. Ms. O'Neal has taken care of us through our moving process and is most informative about the complex. This is a good apartment for a starter.