It is quiet and peaceful. Maintenance is quick and courteous. Ms. O'Neal has taken care of us through our moving process and is most informative about the complex. This is a good apartment for a starter.

So far we love living here! It's a nice, quiet building right off the main road and close to so many places we shop and eat at! Our dogs love it too!

Stove is broke but I enjoy how nice the outside is. The neighbors are very friendly. We did have paint on our floors and carpet though as well.

We have only lived here a short time but it’s been very pleasant. The office staff is very kind and inviting and answers all of our questions.

I love it here everyone is so nice and friendly. I love mi apartment it’s just the right size for me. It is also very close to my job and have amazing office staff.

Good place to live but it will be nice if they gave you more choices if you want to upgrade from one thing to other one. No penaltys for upgrade.

Very nice place, new floors and freshly painted. Maintenance gets things done very fast! Lovely people, Over all great place to start our little family!

This apartment community is so welcoming and fun to be in. It’s a very quiet area so it doesn’t feel like you’re in an apartment. The pool area is very nice also

We really love it. The neighborhood seen really quite and the convenience of the shopping outlets are wonderful. It a pet friendly environment

Decent place to live. The staff are friendly. The walls are very thin though and you can hear your neighbors and people outside loud enough to wake you up. Plus a lot of the neighbors are rude and loud

The location and community are a nice thing to have when living so close to the military base. Makes it easy to get to work!!! I have very much enjoyed living here!

I've been loving ithere, great location right next to a bunch of stores and restaurants, theres a wonderful gym accessible accross the street, there's a pool which I absolutely adore when it's open, the staff is super friendly I've made many friends from my neighbors:)

I love living here, great community, perfect area, super close to stores, friendly staff, who could ask for more? And the pool is amazing,, when it's open haha

Very friendly and helpful staff. They always respond quickly and answer any questions I have. Nice quality apartment, perfect for my needs. Nice place to live.

Can’t say enough about the wonderful staff. Problem? They’ll fix it with a smile. The landscaping is always neat and clean. Can’t wait to try the salt water pool! They just repainted the playground and it looks terrific.

The application and move in process was super easy and staff have been nothing but helpful during that process. Community is clean and quiet.

Everything in the apartments is old and need updating, The Carpet in the rooms are dirty even after professional cleaning , the cabinets/Bathroom mirrors/ and ventilation system need to be replaced, great neighborhood close by dozen of businesses, affordable rent .

Staff is really good, maintenance especially, the walls are a bit thin, but it’s to be expected in a townhouse. Have had some issues with the floors, but the maintenance team is always quick to respond.

I love the residence apartments because of how cheep and nice they are and pet friendly and they are very willing to work with you if you have enny needs.

Very nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The Maintenance workers are always very efficient at getting work done as well and always clean up their mess.

I'm new here and really love the installation. Everyone here is quiet and manage their own business. The apartment maybe is not perfect but is comfortable and feels like home. Can't wait to try the pool...

The community is comfortable and reasonably priced. The office team is generally good natured and helpful. I wish there were a way to keep people picking up after themselves and their pets, and the units don't hold heat very well, but the rest of the community life is very pleasant!

Staff is Wonderful! So friendly and always a smile on there faces. Any maintenance needed is done quickly. It’s pretty quiet, which I like. No one has bothered me. So far, so good.

The community is very friendly. My dog enjoys it here as well. The pool isn't open yet but I am looking forward to swimming this summer. I love that it is close to post!

the Residency is in a really convenient place for my work and is always a very peaceful and quiet place to stay compared to most apartments. Nothing but good things to say