The Residences at 1671 Campbell

4.4

4.4

Lovely place to live, love the are, the space that u have, friendly staff, everything is walking distance, great swimming pool view! I love how they call you once you place a maintenance order can they come right away!
The apartments are very nice and it. Is a very quiet place. Office will help with any questions or anything needed and it is very clean. I really like being a residence here.
I just moved in. Everything was great, it was a quick and easy move!! The neighborhood is nice and quiet. So far so good! The townhome is a great size for small families.
For this to be a booming military community, I feel as though the townhouses are too small. If you have a spouse in the service they can throw their gear into the closet under the stairs. But, when you have two people in the service space tends to get tight, throw in a baby, and a dog.... space it very limited. I am also not a fan that the master bedroom has a utility closet as a "closet", and the guess room has an extra long closet. It's frustrating when you have to split that with three and most of the bigger closet has the baby's diapers, wipes and clothes.
Clean all around, friendly staff and neighbors, welcoming and safe environment, wouldn’t have picked a better place to live at, very glad to call this place my home away from home!
So far it’s been great only things is we are supposed to be informed about when maintenance is going to be done ahead of time instead they just come into our apartment whenever which contradicts our lease agreement and many laws and I think you should fix the problem as soon as possible
Apartments are nice and the staff are always keeping us updated with things going on. Rent is good priced and laundry facility is nice. Also our parking spots are very convenient
Sam was a great help to get me into my new place! And I will continue to refer people to this location. Some of the neighbors are loud but nothing I can’t deal with!
I was impressed at the quick and straightforward online application process. Sam was kind and professional and takes care of issues in a timely manner. Keep up the good work!
The apartments are very cozy and welcoming , they are amazing and are a great place to live in. Lots of friendly people around. Can’t wait to get to meet some more people around.