It’s a nice place to live at and specially the pool is really good in summer time tho unit can get packed on certain days with also people who don’t even live there

Easy move in and cozy townhome! Taylor at the front desk was very helpful and fun to work with. She helped us get a place under our short timeline!

We very m7ch enjoy the apartment. Setting up was very easy and Taylor was super fun to work with. Moving in was a si.ple uhaul and up the samtairs.

Awesome good place to live they are there when you need them nice pool park for the kids to play my grandbabies love it here pet friendly people are very nice you will like it here

Very great place to live. Friendly community great staff and amazing service. If something needed to be fixed it would be looked at and taken care of the same day.

Love this area & the townhouse we got is beautiful. It's super accessible to everything around us. Everyone that I've met here is short friendly & management did an amazing job of welcoming us!

Great place for the price. Good size for me and my husband. Great location, close to base and stores. People can be loud but other than that it’s good!

Super friendly staff, fun and kind neighbors, clean environment, an awesome salt water pool (closed at the moment though :( ) pet friendly which I am so greatful for, and the grocery store is literally across the street haha what more could you ask for?

The building could use better renovations, they look nice but it’s easy to tell that cheap materials were used for the floors and counter tops.

I really like here, we’ve been here for a total of 2 years. I am really happy that this is the first apartments we found and are actually really nice. Only downside is no dishwasher.

It's a good place to live the community is peaceful and it has a great view in many areas you're also in a convient area you're by pretty much every thing in clarksville

It’s a pretty good place to live just the walls are so thin that you hear the neighbors walking and etc. Other wise it’s not a bad place to live.

We have had a great experience here at The Residences. The manager and office staff are great and quick to helping any of our needs. We would reccomend these apartments to anyone in search near the Fort Campbell area.

We have really enjoyed our time at these apartments. We have gotten to know some of our neighbors and that’s been nice! we love having the pool and a back patio.

The residences is a great place to live. It has all the things you need within a 5 minute drive! Everyone is so friendly and the workers do everything they can to help you solve any problem you might have!

I love the place! Very comfortable to live in and nice pool. Nice and friendly neighborhood, not a lot of ruffians running loose. Also, big bonus has a skate ring in walking distance.

Love my place It's my little house that I get to go home to after a long day at work. Price is a bit high but it is worth it for the nice area you get.

I love living here! This is the first apartment my boyfriend and I have rented just ourselves. We love it here, many younger adults live here. Always nice landscaping and the salt water pool is spectacular !

I love the atmosphere and the pool! My boys enjoy the space they have and so do we! Thanks for everything and hopefully we are here for a good amount of time!

It's a good place to live my grandkids love it here they have a park and they are upgrading the pool they get repairs made in a timely manner

This place wasn't what I expected, its been a wonderful experience, The staff is super friendly, the pool is incredible, I love the fact that it's saltwater

Decent place to live. Some neighbors or good. Others not so much. Electric bill is fairly high but rent is low. Our apartment is nice, and there’s plenty of room even though it looks small

The staff is absolutely wonderful to work with and the apartments are really nice for the price range. I also love the location, it’s walking distance to pretty much anything you need

So far we have had a great time here at the residence, there are a few things that we would like fixed in the house. The front desk is forgetful at times.

The residents here are pretty quiet and peaceful. Very dog friendly. It's a tight community made for military families. My husband and I haven't been here long but so far we're pretty happy with the space.