Great apartments they are clean great for families. If you need anything they are there to. Love the the front office girls daisy is the best. She super positive and will help with anything you need.

Reply from The Retreat

The second-floor is to noises . Everything else is good good community . The club house It’s amazing also the heat pool They only need here is a water hose jajaja

Reply from The Retreat

The apartments themselves are great and nice, however the power bill in the winter was high from other experiences and maintenance is a little slow on getting back to you.

Reply from The Retreat

We have really enjoyed this very quiet community since moving in! We love walking out to the mailbox and over to the gym. The location is convenient to the places we go. Nice short commute to work!

Reply from The Retreat

We really do love it here and the community. We have never thought about apartments but this one has so many amentities to offer for us and our kiddos. The only downside we have is the power bill in the winter is pretty expensive so I’d recommend curtains and leaving the blinds closed because it does get drafty. Other than that, they really are great and the staff has always been very accommodating and put in a lot of effort for events. So it is worth it.

Reply from The Retreat

Me and my family have never lived in apartments before this. I'm happy to say that this is where we started. I like how I feel my own privacy.

Reply from The Retreat

Buildings are poorly built so its cild constantly, and your furnace is running practically 24/7. Some parts of the apts havent been insulated.

Reply from The Retreat

It's Great! Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community.

Reply from The Retreat

Awesome place to rent great staff and amenities!!!!! Also well kept in maintaining building quick repairs when needed price is fair since where in the bakken

Reply from The Retreat

The apartments are nice, we Love all the amenities especially the gym, pool and free tanning. The only downside is the parking for guests but otherwise every this has been great.

Reply from The Retreat

Very nice complex, in a nicer area of Williston. I give it a 4 star because of the cost of rent and the amenities included in rent that could use some updating. Gym equipment is worn and needs repairs. The other amenities aren’t fixed or up and running as they should be at all times for the tenants living here. With rent cost being so high, the amenities should always be up and running for residents, in our option. The staff is nice and welcoming.

Reply from The Retreat

Walls are paper thin, not very well insulated so cold and wind comes seeping through windows and outlets, cant wash the walls if you have kids because the paint comes off, 2 car long garage doesnt actually fit 2 family sized vehicles properly, parking is a mess, we pay too much in rent to have to pay outrageous utilities too, and we have to pay for parcel pending which is just another expense. honestly could have been way better for how much we are paying for these places.

Reply from The Retreat

The Retreat community is great and full of good people. The apartments are modern and the clubhouse is luxurious. Rent is a little steep but the electric bill is outrageous in the winter!

Reply from The Retreat

As residents of The Retreat for almost 2 years now, we are very satisfied with our stay. It feels like such a home and the staff is always extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Retreat

Great staff, great Neighbours, a great place to live. There were many other choices but none offered at the professionalism or wonderful amenities that is offered here.

Reply from The Retreat

I love it here. There is a lot to do at the clubhouse, so we don’t get cabin fever during the winter months. The staff is always there when I have questions or any concerns.

Reply from The Retreat

So far everyone has been nice and the community quality has blown my mind ! The leasing lady daisey was very sweet and helpful. I can't wait to check out the clubhouse

Reply from The Retreat

like the apartments the attached garage and own door to outside, hate the heating bill and that the wind blows through my closed windows in the winter time even though I weatherized them for winter with the plastic.

Reply from The Retreat

Love it , place feels like home , I love that the community is really friendly all the time , I haven't have any problems with nothing so far ,

Reply from The Retreat

A great place to live. Quiet, plenty to do and wonderful amenities! The pool, hot tub and fitness center are convenient and always clean. I recommend this place often.

Reply from The Retreat

It’s been pretty nice here 😊 beena lmost a year now . Any complaints that we have had the office manager have been nice enough to take care of it

Reply from The Retreat

Nice quiet neighbor, safe for kids, clean, they take care right away the road when snow, clubhouse enormous fun always clean and well maintain. We like it here nothing like this in town for sure, if you looking for quiet safe and be treated with respect this is a place to be.

Reply from The Retreat

A few highlights of the community; wonderful floor plan, quiet surroundings, privacy and attentive property managers. Our first month has been a great experience! Looking forward to many more months of comfort.

Reply from The Retreat

We have been at the retreat for 2 years now and plan on signing a 3rd lease with them. We love the staff at the front office. They put the residents first and meet all their needs. I have nothing bad to say about this community!

Reply from The Retreat

We absolutely love it here! There were a few little things in the apartment that had been missed, however it was taken care of within a few days of me letting Ciara (one of the management ladies) know! One things I love is the cleansliness of the outside and inside and all of the amenities and functions they put on for the residents! Halloween was a blast and next is Christmas and Santa for the kids! If you like luxury living, i‘d reccomend The Retreat! Keep in mind, garages are for your vehicles and not just storage for extra stuff you hold onto (another thing we love because it keeps parking open and not cluttered). We hope to stay here for at least a few years or until we decide to leave North Dakota!