Amazing all NEW staff! Wonderful move in experience. I look forward to a long residency at the Retreat. The apartment is great. The property amenities are top notch.

New build with fantastic amenities. Friendly staff, and clean roads throughout the complex. Though I wish they would install LED bulbs instead of incandescent lights.

Great place to live in Williston. Especially for apartment living. We love making use of the pool, and all other amenities. Can’t wait to try the tanning beds out.

Would like to see better office and maitenance assistance. Would like to see better parking control, as it seems people consistantly get away with illegally parking for weeks at a time.

Reply from The Retreat

So far so good. I love the community feel and the friendliness. It’s also nice to see people gathering together in the outside common area.

Reply from The Retreat

Moved in a few days ago and have loved it so far. Area is quiet and peaceful. The apartment is nice and spacious for both me my mother and are 2 small dogs.

Reply from The Retreat

Clean and friendly! Like all the features it offers such as basketball court, weight room, pool. Spacious living each individual room is big enough for two people to room if it came to it.

Reply from The Retreat

Amenities are amazing! I do wish there was an outdoor play area. The grass is filled with dead spots from dogs and people don’t pick up after their animals. There is no grassy area (clean) for small kids to play. Maintenance has a hard time keeping up so we had to fix everything ourselves. Staff is great in the office though! Daisy, Sara and cierra were nothing but accommodating. All in all we did love it here while we were here.

Reply from The Retreat

The apartment is beautiful. It has a spacious floor plan and large closets. The kitchen has modern appliances and a modern look. My family is excited to live here.

Reply from The Retreat

My family and I have been here almost a year ( This July). So we’ve really enjoyed our apartment, the amenities that this has to offer, we’ve enjoyed the amount of space we have in our apartments. As well as we’ve really liked not being right in town, however not being completely out of town either just in a perfect location.

Reply from The Retreat

Very pleasant place to live with a lot of activities to offer. Hot tub and pool are a great way to spend the warm and cold afternoons. Complex is very well maintained and a nice quiet area

Reply from The Retreat

Great apartments they are clean great for families. If you need anything they are there to. Love the the front office girls daisy is the best. She super positive and will help with anything you need.

Reply from The Retreat

The second-floor is to noises . Everything else is good good community . The club house It’s amazing also the heat pool They only need here is a water hose jajaja

Reply from The Retreat

The apartments themselves are great and nice, however the power bill in the winter was high from other experiences and maintenance is a little slow on getting back to you.

Reply from The Retreat

We have really enjoyed this very quiet community since moving in! We love walking out to the mailbox and over to the gym. The location is convenient to the places we go. Nice short commute to work!

Reply from The Retreat

We really do love it here and the community. We have never thought about apartments but this one has so many amentities to offer for us and our kiddos. The only downside we have is the power bill in the winter is pretty expensive so I’d recommend curtains and leaving the blinds closed because it does get drafty. Other than that, they really are great and the staff has always been very accommodating and put in a lot of effort for events. So it is worth it.

Reply from The Retreat

Me and my family have never lived in apartments before this. I'm happy to say that this is where we started. I like how I feel my own privacy.

Reply from The Retreat

Buildings are poorly built so its cild constantly, and your furnace is running practically 24/7. Some parts of the apts havent been insulated.

Reply from The Retreat

It's Great! Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community. Please rate & review your apartment community.

Reply from The Retreat

Awesome place to rent great staff and amenities!!!!! Also well kept in maintaining building quick repairs when needed price is fair since where in the bakken

Reply from The Retreat

The apartments are nice, we Love all the amenities especially the gym, pool and free tanning. The only downside is the parking for guests but otherwise every this has been great.

Reply from The Retreat

Very nice complex, in a nicer area of Williston. I give it a 4 star because of the cost of rent and the amenities included in rent that could use some updating. Gym equipment is worn and needs repairs. The other amenities aren’t fixed or up and running as they should be at all times for the tenants living here. With rent cost being so high, the amenities should always be up and running for residents, in our option. The staff is nice and welcoming.

Reply from The Retreat

Walls are paper thin, not very well insulated so cold and wind comes seeping through windows and outlets, cant wash the walls if you have kids because the paint comes off, 2 car long garage doesnt actually fit 2 family sized vehicles properly, parking is a mess, we pay too much in rent to have to pay outrageous utilities too, and we have to pay for parcel pending which is just another expense. honestly could have been way better for how much we are paying for these places.

Reply from The Retreat

The Retreat community is great and full of good people. The apartments are modern and the clubhouse is luxurious. Rent is a little steep but the electric bill is outrageous in the winter!

Reply from The Retreat

As residents of The Retreat for almost 2 years now, we are very satisfied with our stay. It feels like such a home and the staff is always extremely friendly and helpful.