Great place to live, spacious, and good community. The club house is my go to place for relaxing with friends and studying in a quite place!

I cant wait to live there in the Fall. I have taken multiple tours of The Retreat and loved it each time I went. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable about their different policies.

I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else- places are new and big- best place in college station to get the biggest bang for your buck - love it herw

I had an amazing experience while leasing with the Retreat! I will definitely recommend this place to my friends! Great staff and amenities!

Really friendly staff members! Also, the facilities are always maintained very well. The manager is really friendly and does a great job too

The staff is very nice and helpful, they made us feel welcome. The pet deposit is a bit expensive, but its not that big of a deal. Overall, a nice place.

So far very comforting. Can’t wait to live here. The golf simulatorr will be something me and my roommates will really be looking forward too!

I just moved in and love it here! I’m looking forward to starting school at TAMU and am excited to see what the retreat has planned for the new school year!

I just recently signed my lease and I am truly happy with the attitudes that the staff at The Retreat had while we were touring the facilities.

The Retreat at College Station is a great place for students attending Texas A&M University, given the location and price-point of these apartments.

the experience isn’t pretty good so far but the facility needs to be cleaner. the faculty should also be more responsive to maintenance issues.

i have loved living here! I wish there was more parking and assigned parking spaces but other than that i wouldn't change anything about living here!

Seemes like a good place to spend my sophomore year of college! It is a great neighborhood and amazing people. The amenities and pool are also great.

Seems like a good place to be for my last year of college here at Texas A&m university. It’s got some great amenities and some nice houses. Approved.

This apartment complex has been great. Me and my roommates went in and did a tour and we were sold immediately. We signed a lease the next day.

Internet is a little tricky at first but after about a week i didn't have any more problems. Workout area is great and so is the free coffee.

The Retreat is nice, with comfortable living and a great sized pool! Great to have friends over so you can show off your lovely place. I enjoy the fact that they have a bus stop as well!

I loved every minute of the tour. the staff was so nice and our tour guide knew all the answers to our questions. I am very excited to live there next year

Management is okay. They are welcoming but not everyone knows what is up to date. Some staffs are a bit annoying. But I am excited to live at the retreat

Amazing staff. Love all the amenities. The pool is huge and amazing place to hangout during the summer. It’s an overall good place to meet people as well.

I love the apartment complex itself but sometimes management isn’t so great. The house are well put together for a college town but other than that it is good

I never imagined finding a place that would feel so much like home. I love the people and the activities. It is advertised as a community and it truly feels that way.

Love the community! Everyone I have met thus far has been welcoming and incredibly kind - certainly reflective of the Aggie core values and community. I love the feeling of the neighborhood, it truly feels inclusive without feeling overbearing!!

I love the unit and the clubhouse being open 24/7 is so useful! My only issue would be that management can be unorganized at times. Other than that it’s great!

I love all of the ammenities here and I love how they are their own little houses. I also like how they keep up our yard when it starts to get to long.