Very good selection of apartments, nice amenities, great community and very close to campus. I love how easy it was to sign my lease and how helpful all of the staff are.

Best place to live. By far. Great staff and awesome amenities. Love having all the get together put on by the retreat. Great way to meet people and have a good time.

A welcoming community with plenty of space!! Love not feeling trapped as you would in a traditional apartment setting. Plenty of parking, plenty of amenities, love it.

I really enjoy the fact that there is a bus route directly across from the entrance. I still haven't quite figured out the key to get through the gate.

Great, easy move in and resigning our lease! We have a lower rate and the front office is always very kind to me! I love that any time I walk in and leave I am greeted and told to have a great day!

From visiting, speaking with the team, and doing the tour of the clubhouse and apartment, I can tell this is going to be a good place and be worth while.

The Retreat has been a great place to live over the last year. The staff is really friendly, maintenance responds quickly and efficiently, and the amenities are amazing as well.

i haven’t moved in yet but just by looking at the pictures online and talking to the staff i can say i am very excited to move in and use all the amazing amenities!

I didn’t know about the retreat but when my friends took me to tour it I fell in love! The staff is nice and I ended up signing a lease with 3 other girls. Can’t wait to move in!

My experience so far at the retreat has been very inviting and has given be a cozy feeling. Everyone in the office is helpful and will give you every little detail you need to know! I can honestly say I’m excited for this coming up year!

Amazing amenities and a very attentive, friendly staff. I felt welcome even during my tour where my guide was nothing but helpful in finding what me and my friend needed and helped us save some finding the right floor plan for us.

The retreat has been a great place. The only thing that sucks is the neighbors always party and are too loud, plus parking always sucks as well. Other than that it has been pretty great.

I have really enjoyed living here. This apartments are a great size and the location is great. Also, the people at the front desk are always very friendly. I also enjoy the study rooms and the games that are provided.

I love living at the Retreat because of all of the amenities. The study rooms and computer room help me with my classes often. The houses are also so beautiful and big enough to have plenty of visitors!

I haven’t moved in yet, but the application and touring process was such a breeze and everybody who helped us out was so friendly and accommodating!

It is pretty great here. The pool is amazing the staff is great and so are the amenities. We dont have a thermostat downstairs (my only complaint). I would recommend this place to everyone looking for somewhere to live in cstat!

the community is nice and fun i love the gym pool and the study rooms. there is also printers that are available which is very very nice. the best thing is CJ, the shuttle driver giving rides to Northgate!

I haven’t even started living there yet and I already can’t wait to be. I have friends that are sophomores that love it there and so I can’t wait to be there

great experience, tour was awesome. People were friendly and made sure to check in on me frequently through the application process. I was appreciative of the reminders

The retreat is a great place to live! The staff is very friendly and our service requests always get taken care of very quickly. All in all we are very happy with our place!

Really good for the most part! The rooms are perfect size and all of the furniture provided was in a good state. The kitchen is the perfect size also.

The retreat has been great this year. I love all of the amenities, especially the fitness center. The only reason why I rated the retreat four stars is because I feel like the rent is kinda high. Other than that, I love it.

Love living here! Staff is very friendly and always there to help! Definitely recommend living here! You won’t regret it ! Best amenities in college station!

The girl who toured the house with us was very nice & honest. The entire process of signing the lease was extremely easy. The people answering phones during the day are also very friendly & helpful.

I’ve lived at The Retreat for the past 2 years & I love it! The staff is great & friendly, the apartments are spacious, & maintenance is fast!