The Retreat at Germantown

4.3

4.3

I've been her over 20 years and lots has changed over this time. Several management changes, remodels, etc. But through it all I've enjoyed my apartment here at the Retreat. So much so that I recently had my daughter move in to her own place here. Friendly people, good maintenance, food trucks. It's really nice.
Beautiful grounds and maintenance is always quick to respond to service requests. Very quiet neighborhood and spacious townhouse. A very nice place to live.
In August I will have lived at The Retreat for 8 years. The staff is friendly and helpful, the maintenance crew always polite and friendly and I am fortunate to have nice neighbors. The grounds are well kept. Around five people have moved here on my recommendation! Thank you to all at The Retreat. Cydney Mosteller
Love the neighborhood and surrounding areas. love the lakes and trees. So quiet in this area. We enjoy the staff\ and they are very easy to work with and speak to. So friendly and nice!
Wish the windows would stop leaking. Other than that I like it just fine. It is a nice location except for the constant sirens from the police ambulance and fire trucks.
Here not quite a week. Still some glitches to iron out with the repairs in the unit. Love the view from my windows. Once l get the issues taken care if l will totally enjoy. The office staff have been helpful.
I love the community, the staff are always friendly and helpful. Any maintenance request have been taken care of very quick and professional.
It has been so wonderful ! Maintenance is amazing! the views are amazing! Out two bedroom costs only alittle more than our complex in collerville and it is 20 times better! We feel like this isn't an apartment it's a home
The Retreat is such a beautiful place to be. The property is very well kept and clean. The office staff is friendly and easy to work with and the maintenance is fast and efficient. I love it here!
It has been ok nothing exciting. No new technology to go with the price of the Apartment. Nice and quiet things get done when they get done overall just satisfied. These apartments need more updated things for the price, Alarm included,door bells that you can see things me lights