The Retreat at Germantown

4.4

4.4

Melvin
It's a nice property, nice staff, and an awesome on time maintenance team. I love the amenities and the lakes I am surrounded by. This is the best property ever.
Jojjit Jun R.
The Retreat... -good Place -safe and quiet -nice neighbors and friendly -accessible to everything -managament and maintenance team fantastic
Raman
It’s nice and great Germantown society with greenery and cleaness. It’s swimming pool and gym facilities are also very good. Everything is good. It is the best society I have ever seen till yet.
Andrew
No issues whatsoever! 3 months in and looking forward to the summer! Can’t wait to have the pools open. Amenities are on point and pretty convenient as well.
Christina
I love living here! Great area for the kids and kept very clean. Well lit at night and the amenities are incredible. I only wish the dog waste bags were picked up more, it overflows and stinks 😷 but it’s such a small negative for all the positive, renewing my lease today and can’t wait for another wonderful year.
Megan
Now that we are coming to the end of my lease, overall it's been a good experience. I am disappointed it isn't possible to continue for a few more months at a reasonable rate, but that's when you are reminded your home is actually a business. Ultimately, I feel good about the experience here on the whole and the attentiveness of management to make things right. I would recommend it to others and will.
Halla
It is ok, prices of rent and water has went up so drastically, still waiting for maintance to resolve a few issues, otherwise all is well thank you
Heidi
Deiara in the leasing office has been great. However, the apartment had not been cleaned when I received my keys. Further, it was infested with spiders. Deiara went above & beyond to remedy the situation. The neighbors are very friendly
Catherine
I was immediately at home when I moved to The Retreat. All of the amenities are great, location is perfect and all of the staff are amazing!
Eric
Maintenance staff is top notch, they are honest and quick, they take ownership and pride in their work. Front office is not often reliable, but you can work around them. Mostly quiet in the community and it is safe for kids.