The Retreat at Germantown

4.3

4.3

Over all its been great, I have some great neighbors and I like the area. Is there some improvements that can be made? yes, but over all as of today, its good =)
Neighborhood is great. The Retreat is close to a lot of stores and restaurants. However, the apartments need to be updated and cleaned better between residents.
I love living it is quiet. Neighbors are friendly. The staff is friendly. It is easy to make payments and talk to the staff. I enjoy living hete.
I have been here for 5+ years and have found great response to maintenance requests, beautiful views, convenient location - you can take Brierbrook all the way to Poplar and avoid Germantown Road!
During this pandemic, you should enforce the use of face-covering in the gyms. we see people every day not using it. Besides that the place is great
I've been here for many years, through several owner changes. But through it all I've always enjoyed living here. I salute the maintenance team who've always handled any issue. The upkeep of the complex is also very good. Keep up the good work.
we are living here for almost 8 months. I can say that we are happy with the place. The management and the staff are accommodating and always ready to help. The place is safe and the neighbors are nice.
Almost 2 years. We love the pool and the gym On the facility. Its amazing how they are taking the covid precautions. It’s a great community and at a very suitable location from good schools and grocery stores. Would recommend
It’s been great living here. I love the location and the amenities. The staff has been very friendly. Maintenance is always very responsive and helpful.
From the time I enquired about my apartment, Deiara has been amazing. I feel at home here and everything is very convenient. I look forward to the weather warming up and hopefully Covid restrictions being lifted so I can get out and about. I would highly recommend, as I was recommended by a coworker.