The Retreat at Germantown

4.4

4.4

Great experience so far. Good neighborhood and a great location, convenient to a lot of things. Staff and maintenance have been on top of things addressing issues the next day.
Love it here! My neighbors are great and the staff as well! I hope to be here for a very long time! So close to everything. I can be anywhere I need to go in a few minutes.
This is a super nice complex. My favorite things about it are the amenities, service, and the location. I love the two pools and exercise rooms. Also, you are close to everything. I have it 4.5 stars simply because of age and the flat paint. But, besides that we love it. I’d totally recommend.
in our 5th year and things are fine there is always room for improvement. Sometimes the AC has issues, example we been 3 months with issues on our AC unit and it do not seems to be 100% fixed
The community grounds are well kept. The apartments require a lot of maintenance and up keep. Staff members are professional and friendly. I enjoy the community gatherings and events coordinated by staff members.
Overall, it is safe and reliable place to stay. Spider, mosquito and other bugs will bite so regular bug spray is needed. The carpet should be renewed which make the room smells not fresh.
I wish I had an upgraded unit for the money I pay. I have done as much as I can to make the space comfortable and beautiful. The office is very responsive.
It's been lovely living here at The Reatreat.. The office staff is nice and the maintenance is on point.. I most definitely see myself living here for a long time..
I’m very comfortable here at the Retreat. My Townhouse is the perfect size for me. Room for guests, my Needlepoint Room And a comfortable relaxing TV room. And, I love my patio with flower pots with Spring/ Summer plants now. The perfect place for coffee in the morning and wine with friends in the evening.
Highly recommend the Retreat! The apartments have great appliances, amenities, and in a great location for myself. The management is great and they hold events for us residents that are always fun!