I am new but I like the location. It has been quiet and I like the apartment. The staff was helpful with getting me into the Retreat and walking me through the process.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I really like the community and apartment complex as a whole. The dog park, and gym are a great asset to the wonderful living experience. Furthermore, the apartment is very nice, and spacious.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We have been here at #Retreat@KedronVillage for over 3 months as we await a new home being built in Senoia. We very much enjoy the convenient location and the quiet atmosphere. The dog park behind the pool is a great addition to the amenities as many residents have a dog. We have had quick response to any maintenance needs and appreciate Andy and his good work.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The apartment homes are great. Pool is very nice. Kitchen cabinets need upgrading. The on-boarding process was more challenging than necessary. The office personnel seemed either over burdened with workload or unresponsive.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The ladies at the office are Fantastic!!! They helped make my move in fast, way and even guy need in a day earlier than we had hoped for! Three cheers!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Awesome property and Friendly staff!!! Everything discussed and promised was delivered. I look forward to being a part of the community for years.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I love it here! The community is clean, quiet, and safe. The staff is also friendly. The maintenance team also responds quickly to service requests.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Just moved in. Apartment was well cleaned and didn't have any odd odors. Area seems nice. Staff seems helpful. Some of the connections for cable are in odd spots and some outlets aren't working properly so there are some things that could be addressed

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great community! The maintenance and office staff are friendly and quick to respond to problems or concerns. Its a great place to live! The addition of the dog park has been excellent!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

My experience here has been the best. We can utilize all the amenities with out any problems. We can go jogging enjoy swimming and meet new people. It's a peaceful place to live.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

One of the best community in Peachtree city. Been here for 4 years and more to come. Nice and quite environment. Community staff members are very helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 5 years and it has been a great living experience. The staff here is always nice and the facility is always in great condition. Its clean, quiet and everyone, including the neighbors are very friendly. So happy I chose this community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We've been here a little over 2 years now and love it. Tracy is friendly and responsive to any requests, questions, etc. Tony and Andy respond quickly to our maintenance needs.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Good front office and maintenance staff. They are very responsive to issues that may arise. We have had a few issues but they were prompt to resolve them.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here! Quiet neighborhood. Great location. Awesome floor plan. Clean and well maintained. It doesn’t feel like apartment living. It feels like home.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great facilities, great property, great staff, great living experience. The Retreat is in an ideal location for me. The environment and surrounding areas are quiet and the people are friendly. I am very pleased with living at the Retreat at Kedron.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very Safe. Very quiet. If you have a family it’s probably a great place for you to be. I travel so I don’t get to utilize the pool, small workout room.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Overall the community is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The staff is wonderful and helpful! The grounds are well kept and I love the peacefulness of the area!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance items are handled immediately but happen very infrequently. The complex has a community atmosphere.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have only lived here a couple months but I enjoy living here and the staff is very friendly. My maintenance requests are always filled in a timely manner

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Living in The Retreat at Kedron has been excellent so far. The lease office staff are friendly and when something is wrong they address the matter and take care of it.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Cynthia has been wonderful to work with We have loved living in this community! It is always quiet, the neighbors are friendly and the amenities are wonderful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

My experience is limited as we've only spent one day there so far but our little apartment is very comfortable and quiet. The ladies in the office including Tracy Cynthia and Wendy have been helpful and professional. We love the little dog park and will have our Boykin spaniel down there a few times a week. We look forward to living at the retreat.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far has been a good experience, a few things seem broken such as the vacuum in the car wash area. apartment is clean, washers are small and expensive. I can not seem to find the walking path, maybe its grown over with brush. Neighbors are friendly, pool is nice, play area is nice.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very nice management, the grounds are kept clean. Maintenance team is quick in requests. Neighbors are quiet and I just love having a sunroom in my apartment