The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great place to live. I enjoy the quiet community. The location is also near several restaurants and shops. It is also located in one of Georgia's top neighborhoods.
Wonderful staff and clean environment. The maintenance crew is top notch and very receptive. Neighbors are friendly and quiet. Hub package delivery is very convenient
Very good community. Staff and neighbors are friendly. Close to the kids schools. Been here for 2 years looking forward to renewing may 2020 for year 3.
Great community with nice views. Nice neighborhood close to Kedron village shopping center... Very helpful office staff and maintenance team.
Quiet, nice apartments with great amenities. Located in the perfect location with access to the golf cart trails, aquatic Center, and shopping/restaurants.
Very patient with me, help me figure out which apartment was best for me,I was helped soon as I walked through the door, move in process was a breeze.
Overall, excellent location. Not the apartment issue, but wish the train would stop sounding their horn between midnight and 6am. Wakes me almost every night.
New resident. Getting acclimated to area. Pretty nice grounds, beautiful pool and amenities. Well lit parking and unit is very spacious. Staff seems nice as well.
Very safe and clean place to live. Leasing agents are very helpful. Dog park is a favorite of my pet, always clean and well maintained. Pool area is very welcome.
I have only lived here a week so far so that is why I gave it 4 stars. so far it has been one of the nicest apartment complexes that I have seen so far in Peachtree City.