My resident experience is the best after moving from another complex. Tracy is the greatest Lease Manager . The maintenance are reliable and respectful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Everything about this community has been great from the start. I feel great coming home to such a nice and welcoming place, and I look forward to every day moving forward living here.

I absolutely love it here. The staff is so nice and patiently answers all my questions. Maintenance people are great and very quick in response. The atmosphere here is so relaxed and quiet. Definitely would recommend!!!!

My husband and I love staying at the Retreat at Kedron. Being so close to the shopping centers, yet far enough to have minimal sound and traffic coming through is really the perfect balance. We will definitely be renewing our lease again for the 3rd time!

We have lived her 7 months already and we absolutely love it. It is quiet and everybody is friendly and polite. We would recommend The Retreat at Kedron to friends or family looking for a place.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love The Retreat at Kedron Village. Care free living surrounded by beautiful grounds! Great sense of community with lots of fun events! #TheRetreatAtKedronVillageLife

Nice community close to Kedron shopping center. Been here for 3 years now. Nice viewing outside, specially in fall and spring seasons. Needs improvements on children’s play area, car wash, and nothing for outdoor activities like tennis court, that other community has available.

This is not like living in apartments but living in a condo like situation. I’ve been here since November 2018 and love it! The people are nice and maintenance is wonderful!

Great! Courteous staff that addresses questions, concerns and maintenance needs quickly and professionally. I’m glad to to see the Amazon Hub is installed and operative. Love it!

Great property!! Professional and friendly office staff and great maintenance staff. They are always eager to help in any way. Excellent pool/area and fitness center.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The office staff were Very sweet & thoughtful. Pretty quick when it came to inquiry responses during the leasing process. They also were patient with me.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been at the Retreat for over a year and remain as happy today as I was the first day! The Management and Maintenance staff are outstanding and responsive. Providing Amazon Hub is a huge perk as it makes receiving packages so easy!

Kedron itself is a great community. The cos of the apartment in comparison to relative communities is a bit high. Rent should start at $1100. But I pay $1400. But it will never go down. So whatever. •Particular Management has been confrontational about my justified demands for services I pay for and that has been disappointing. I now feel like I have no grace period of paying by the 3rd. If not by the 1st I am forced out. I reported extreme noise levels from an abusive couple last year and my complaints went ignored until other residents reported the same concerns. My complaints were eventually verified and the culprits left the complex. There was an issue with flora debris clogging up roof gutters and pine trees/other plants growing from the roof causing pest in my unit. When I complained management made me out to be a whiny villain determined to boss them around instead of a customer having legitimate request for true maintenance of a faciliy I pay rent in. From the time of my first letter it took over half a year to see the gutters cleaned. •Other than these issues- I like my neighborhood and peaceful surroundings in PTC.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been here since 2016. The staff and neighbors are very friendly. I am glad that many of the residents are middle age couples with kids that kids can play together.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We enjoy the apartment and the neighborhood! The close proximity to the golf cart trails makes it idea for our love to run. The train is very loud at night though

This complex is high-end and so comfortable and quiet. The neighbors are very nice and the staff at the office is excellent! When the weather is nice I really enjoy the pool and patio environment. The grills are excellent here so there’s always great place to cook meat and vegetables on the grill. Also I exercise a lot and have a membership to a local gym but I do do all my cardio here at the clubhouse. Great place!

So far I absolutely love it. I’ve met some nice neighbors. I love how the community looks. The office staff are super nice. I am so excited to be a resident here!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great apartments. Leaving here for almost 3 years now. Nice community. Close to kedron shopping center. Nice apartment and swimming pool. Nice and quiet apartments.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The location here is great. It is pricy and certainly on the expensive side in terms of bang for a buck, but the staff is awesome and maintenance does a great job.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Leasing department has been fantastic making my transition a smooth one! Right from the time I took the tour this was going to be my new home.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

A quiet community with friendly neighbors. The staff are dedicated and the grounds are beautiful. The pool is clean, spacious and very inviting

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

New resident, one week in. Great service from the leasing staff, easy process for applying, spectacular property, excellent response time from the maintenance team and exceptional value.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Everything about the Retreat at Kedron feels like home to me. I've moved from quite far away and can't believe how welcome I feel, between the staff, the environment, and all the amenities. Thank you for making the transition so easy.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Kristin was very nice throughout the apartment showing and leasing process. The apartment I signed the lease for was very clean! The leasing process was very easy peasy and took no longer than 20 minutes. I like how you can pay your rent online through your checking account. Makes it very easy to not be late.

Its a treat to live here. The Leasing office staff, Maintenance guys, everyone is just so very pleasant and helpful. We love this community. Very clean and well maintained. All we are missing is a golf cart charging station. Coz you know, we are in Peachtree city and we need it.