The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Wonderful staff. Flexible with moving apartments. The maintenance crew is top notch and very helpful. Amenities are clean and well maintained.
Just moved in yesterday and the house some minor repairs my first neighbor that I met was very pleasant! The neighborhood is quiet I love that!
My experience is phenomenal. Everyone within the community is very nice, outgoing & happy. Overall I really do not have any complaints. Thumbs to the staff!!
Overall good. Bugs are annoying in the apartment. Complained about ants and had to kill them and fumigate on own. New neighborhood above have knocked pictures off my walls by dropping things and jumping. I think it may be a child. People below play extremely loud music shaking the apartment during the day.
All has been fine for the 6 months of being here so far. Only a couple of maintenance matters that got handled right away. Overall, feeling like I'm in a safe and comfortable Community.
I have lived here for several years and it is an excellent place to live! The office staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The maintenance team are great! Any issues I have had were handled promptly and professionally.
The application process was extensive, but the staff’s response time was great and they made sure everything was move-in ready! I am enjoying my new apartment so far.
The customer service and communication has been excellent with the staff. The grounds are kept nice and clean by maintenance. It had been amazing thus far.
The community at Kedron Village is well maintained and clean. The staff has been helpful and courteous. We have been blessed with friendly neighbors.
Lots of trees around the apartment so good and peaceful environment , management is good . The staff here are awesome, and the apartment is clean and well maintained.i love this place.