Great facilities, great property, great staff, great living experience. The Retreat is in an ideal location for me. The environment and surrounding areas are quiet and the people are friendly. I am very pleased with living at the Retreat at Kedron.

Very Safe. Very quiet. If you have a family it’s probably a great place for you to be. I travel so I don’t get to utilize the pool, small workout room.

Overall the community is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The staff is wonderful and helpful! The grounds are well kept and I love the peacefulness of the area!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance items are handled immediately but happen very infrequently. The complex has a community atmosphere.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have only lived here a couple months but I enjoy living here and the staff is very friendly. My maintenance requests are always filled in a timely manner

Living in The Retreat at Kedron has been excellent so far. The lease office staff are friendly and when something is wrong they address the matter and take care of it.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Cynthia has been wonderful to work with We have loved living in this community! It is always quiet, the neighbors are friendly and the amenities are wonderful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

My experience is limited as we've only spent one day there so far but our little apartment is very comfortable and quiet. The ladies in the office including Tracy Cynthia and Wendy have been helpful and professional. We love the little dog park and will have our Boykin spaniel down there a few times a week. We look forward to living at the retreat.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far has been a good experience, a few things seem broken such as the vacuum in the car wash area. apartment is clean, washers are small and expensive. I can not seem to find the walking path, maybe its grown over with brush. Neighbors are friendly, pool is nice, play area is nice.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very nice management, the grounds are kept clean. Maintenance team is quick in requests. Neighbors are quiet and I just love having a sunroom in my apartment

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great move in, no issues. Everything seems clean and the people were friendly. Excited for the next 12 months at the retreat. It is also in a prime location here in PTC.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Living here is the best move I've made since being here in Atlanta. The community, staff, neighbors, and the maintenance staff are the best. Thank you for all you do.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Awesome experience. I’ve been here a year now. Very quiet. Staff are very nice and helpful. Haven’t had any issues or concerns with anything in my apartment.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The staff is very helpful and knowledge. The landscaping is always kept up well and the amenities are well taken care of. Also a great pet friendly community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

loving it~ since i do not recall when but, i recommend to those seeking to stay at your reasons in short and long term, highly suggest. Go R@KV~!!!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great neighborhood with fun people... Quiet living with plenty of amenities to go around. Pool area is awesome! Highly recommend it to anyone moving into Peachtree City.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Been living here for 4 years with family. Great neighborhood to stay in. Community apartments are nice and specious. Leasing office staff are very friendly to everyone.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Enjoy living at Kedron. Pleasant environment and people. Pool and exercise room are also nice. Rent is reasonable for the area and stores are in close distance.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love the community! I don’t love the ‘keep pets off the grass’ signs, especially as there are no sidewalks in the community. Walking on the street can be dangerous. If we had noticed these signs before we moved in, we probably wouldn’t have moved here. Other than that, we love the community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here! Great neighborhood, very friendly staff,and beautiful apartments. I have enjoyed having access to the pool and fitness center

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here. Its a quiet and warm community. Missing a golf cart charging station though, so had to take 1 star away. This our 3rd apartment in the community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

My experience has been wonderful! I love my townhome! The staff is extremely helpful and very professional. It is a great neighborhood! Any maintenance issue that I have had was handled immediately.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

My apartment is updated and was clean upon moving in. The balcony is a nice way of having “outdoor living” in such an small space. I rarely hear my neighbors. The grounds are always so beautiful and manicured. The pool makes you feel like you’re on vacation. I love that’s the pool has lots of greenery and that you can’t see the parking lot from it. The hub and notifications makes getting amazing packages super easy.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

This is the best place to live before purchasing a home. Our experience has been professional, friendly and Caring. Tracy & the staff are very nice & kind . They really care about the tenants. Love the Retreats...❤

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been living here for about a month and have had no complaints. The complex is clean and well maintained and the staff has been very helpful.