Staff is excellent. They made my move here so much less stressful and have helped me get acclimated here. They are prompt to address any concerns and are patient when u get a brain freeze and lock your remote inside your closed garage. They have become good friends that I look forward to seeing whenever I can!

The front office staff is great. The grounds are well kept (around my building). I feel like I’m talking to the wall, but the gutters are horrendous. We’ve started referring to them as botanical gutters, due to the large weed growth out of them.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Awesome. So far so good. No complaints with residence or staff. Community is well kept and clean. Very quite community. Family oriented. Good

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great experience overall with staff and apt quality. Maintenance team have been very responsive to all items that need to be resolved. All are very eager to help.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The apartment is spacious and conveniently located on the north side of PTC making it easily accessible to Atlanta. Pool area is very nice.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We have only lived here for just over a week and could not be happier. It is beautiful and quiet and the people are wonderful!! The staff is amazing!!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love living here. It's quiet and clean and the apartments are well taken care of. Maintenance is very responsive and Shenicka, at the office, is a pleasure to work with.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great management team that real care about the community. The property is very well maintained and inviting. A stunning place to live. I'm fortunate to be here.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have no complaints my building is quiet (except for the train but that does not bother me) Have not had time to use any other amenities like the pool or fitness room.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I’ve been very happy living at The Retreat. Beautiful property! The office staff has been helpful and the follow through is good. This will be my home for a while.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Nice community to live in. Close to Interstate 85 exit 61. Only problem is when your mail packages get delivered, never get notified by staff. Used to be better in past. No charging station for golf carts. Does not have tennis court. Need to pay for Car wash , and in bad shape.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

As a new resident the staff is very helpful and responsive. They helped as much as they could with my long distance move. The community is also very well kept.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great apartments. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartments themselves are nice and in good condition. Good location. Nice amenities

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

By far welcomed community experience you ll have. New Re-model Leasing Office (soothing Lounge experience), Gym, Swimming Pool with Pizazz poolside furnitures and multiple party gas grills to accommodate party events. Children Swimming pool nearby in watchful leasing office with great and friendly staff members to answer of all customer's questions and needs. Fast and friendly A/S service crews available to be called upon through residence website. Electronic Secure rental payment is provided which ever renters' prefer. Very quiet and secluded community with nightwatch neighborhood experience. Would like to recommend two thumbs up, but its more than that... Come, Experience and become a family~!!!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Our apartment is everything we could have hoped and dreamed of! No noise from neighbors, minimal maintenance needed in our home, perfect balcony, and an amazing gym and pool! We love it here if I could buy our apartment I would!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The first thing that comes to my mind about The Retreat at Kedron Village is serene and clean apartment society. Another advantage for me is shopping area close by to the society and golf cart tracks that provides great substitute for reaching out to the nearby shopping areas.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The staff is friendly and kind. The maintenance staff is efficient. Request for maintenance is handled in a timely manner. The property is well maintained.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been here for two years now, and simply love it. Quiet community and the staff is very helpful and kind. Looking to sign the new lease very soon.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We enjoy our experience at Kedron Village. The staff is friendly. We appreciate the quick response to maintenance requests. The grounds are always well maintained and clean

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

This is our first home after getting married and we love it! We have a two bedroom and garage and feel right at home. We love the pool area and really enjoy spending time out there and meeting our friendly neighbors!

With the exception of a few heavy footed neighbors my time has been very pleasant. The staff is extremely nice and maintenance is spot on. Would recommend it to my friends.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I am very pleased to live here. The team is always very nice to me and my daughter. When we ask for a service, it is always quickly done. Thank you all !

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very safe area, I think the landscaping should have been kept up a little better during the winter. I think there should be more communication or events for the residents.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The Retreat is a great place to live! They always take care of us. The apartment is spacious and nicely shaped. We love to live here. Thank you

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Staff is very kind and helpful. When I had an issue with the AC unit, they were on top of the situation and even put in portable units until mine was fixed.