The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

My experience has been great, however, there are a couple of things prohibiting me from giving all 5 stars! My building's breezeway need to be pressure washed BAD!! Additionally, can anything be done to combat the ants and spiders?!?! Ugh...
We have really enjoyed this apartment complex and it has been very good to us. We have enjoy meeting and knowing that this place it safe . I can sleep at night
The accommodations are great and it's easy to get to my job. The amenities that the complex has to offer fits my needs and schedule. I do not have to travel far for the places that I need to go to. Friendly and helpful Staff makes it better and makes you feel right at home.
The staff here is great. They are kind and very helpful. I like when we arrived the facility was making updates to the unit and quick to respond to any concerns or issues we might of had.
We arrived on September 12, 2021, and I must say we were impressed with the staff and environment. The village is friendly and close to my son's school and shopping, of course, lol. Also, we are blessed to be close to my Dad in Fairburn after losing my Mom in August. Overall, we look forward to growing with the Kedron Village Community and we welcome our new journey here in Peachtree City.
I love here because of rich and clean equipment and kind service from management office. And also very polite resident. I am very comfortable with living here !
I had a repair done without problem! But there is still a huge stain in front of my apartment and my upstairs neighbor is still running his dogs around his apartment as early as 5:00 AM
The property is nice and well maintained. However, it is time for some upgrades. New and upgraded appliances.Some of shingles around the windows have fallen off and need replacing.There are plumbing issues that should be addressed before they become costly.
The community apartments are very specious and nice. Also enjoying sunroom in my apartment. The community has nice landscaping. Been enjoying my stay here.
This community is very nice, been enjoying my stay here. Need some improvement in amenities. Community exterior lights needs update, most of them are dull or not working.