The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

Great place to reside. Office workers and maintenance workers are all acceptionable. If you have questions and/ or problems, they do not hesitate to take care of it or notify you of the time it will be fixed.
Amazing place to live. Quiet not with the hustle and bustle . Come home and the neighbors are so friendly. Enjoy living here. My daughter and husband enjoy the great apartment
I Love this community.The atmosphere is good and quiet .It’s safety first and even the people in the rent office have excellent communication skills and show their concerns.
The apartment in this community is very specious compare to other communities. Located in nice neighbourhood with close to Kedron village shopping complex.
I've only been here since April. I appreciate that my neighbors are nice and quiet so far. The Amazon hub is great and I do appreciate notifications. The only thing that disappoints so far is that I haven't seen the $300 for move-in yet.
We have lived here a long time and the Management Staff and the Maintenance Staff do a great job of keeping the place running smoothly. Stree free living at it's best!
The community is well kept and friendly. My only concern is maintenance is not timely when a request is made. If that would improve I would rate the community a 5 star!!
Staff was amazing with the entire process from the beginning when I inquired about a property up to move in day. Thank you for the amazing experience.
The community is great as usual. The grounds are always clean. The leasing office staff is responsive and supportive. AND my unit is in the perfect spot.
We've been here a few months now and really like the location, amenities, friendly staff, and ready access to the golf cart paths. All in all, we have no complaints. :)