The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

We love living here. The staff is pleasant to work with and the grounds and apartments are clean and well maintained. Keep up the good work Retreat at Kedron!!
Very nice community. Been here for more than 5 years. Enjoying my stay here. Only thing is the rent price is still going up for longer staying members.
Located on a very convenient location, near to every thing, shopping. Trails and highway. The buildings seem clean and updated with lots of trees and common are
It’s the same time of the year where all the area is full of green. Enjoying the greenery around the apartment complex. Enjoying staying at this place for more than 5 years.
We've lived here many years and the staff has always been top-notch. The new manager is wonderful. Property is always kept up well and the new dog park makes it very easy to make sure our pup has a lot of exercise.
"Very nice community. Spacious apartments,Been here for more than 5 years. Enjoying my stay here. Only thing is the rent price is still going up for longer staying members. Management should consider giving some reliefs specially after the full COVID year."
I enjoy the location and the neighborhood. My neighbors are friendly. I look forward to meeting more neighbors when the weather warms up in the next couple of months.
Love living here.... quiet, serene, and peaceful. Everyone is so courteous and willing to lend a hand if needed. Also the maintenance if needed is always taken care of on a timely basis.
Good team . Always so friendly and always willing to help. We are doing swell in our new place . I can see us staying for awhile. Great community
This is a quiet, friendly environment promoted as a luxury apartment complex. However, while the rent confirms luxury status, the buildings are old and tired; apartments also reflect the aged condition of the complex. The maintenance guys are on the ball and the lawns and gardens are well kept.