Kristin was very nice throughout the apartment showing and leasing process. The apartment I signed the lease for was very clean! The leasing process was very easy peasy and took no longer than 20 minutes. I like how you can pay your rent online through your checking account. Makes it very easy to not be late.

Its a treat to live here. The Leasing office staff, Maintenance guys, everyone is just so very pleasant and helpful. We love this community. Very clean and well maintained. All we are missing is a golf cart charging station. Coz you know, we are in Peachtree city and we need it.

I’ve lived here for almost three years and have enjoyed my time in the community. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and the office/maintenance staff members are amazing. I have had very few issues that required the maintenance crew however the few times I’ve called they address the problem immediately and are very helpful.

I have enjoyed living at The Retreat at Kedron Village. The neighborhood is very clean and welcoming. I love my new apartment - new finishes and very spacious. The train can be loud at times but does not cause too much disruption. The Retreat is located in a great community - easy access to stores and parks and also located near great paths.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The community is very clean and quiet.The leasing staff and maintenance crew are friendly.This community has excellent amenities,like the walking trails and the pool.Shopping and dining out is convenient

So far I really like the community.The size of the apt is good also it is quiet and peaceful.I am still exploring.The office people was helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here. Our apartment is beautiful and comfortable, maintenance has been quick and rarely needed, and the community is quiet and friendly.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Everyone here is friendly and welcoming. The staff is super helpful and the complex is always clean and taken care of. It's a wonderful place to live whether you're living alone or with a family.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office is so helpful and kind. You could not ask for a better group of people to make the Retreat at Kedron feel like home. The complex is so quiet and beautiful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Consistency is the word for our management and maintenance team. All concerns are met immediately. I am looking forward to our beautiful fall landscape.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been a longtime resident of The Retreat at Kedron Village and have always been treated well. The staff is so friendly, the grounds are kept up well and the apartments are well maintained and very homey. It is a beautiful place to enjoy life.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great place to stay. Nice and clean community. Also has nice apartments with high ceilings. Close to kedron village shopping center. Also nice gym and pool area.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The complex is well-maintained and offer great floor plans. The leasing and maintenance staff are attentive and responsive. Of course, the cost can be a bit high, however it is Peachtree City after all.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Everybody greets one another and is very courteous. The management staff is excellent. The maintenance staff, led by Andy, are so helpful!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have lived at The Retreat at Kedron Village for a little over two months now and I’m so happy that I do.Great CS and maintenance. Love it.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Pros: Pleasant front office. Maintenance is very prompt and courteous. Apartments are in good shape. Convenient location. Cons: Mandatory valet garbage pickup. Close proximity to railroad tracks - I mean, who ever thought that was a good idea? Definitely would have swayed our decision to lease, had we known.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We have loved our corporate housing at The Retreat. The front office staff are always on point & willing to meet our needs or answer questions. They are friendly & aim to please. The maintenance crew go above & beyond as well. The pool area is a great place for families to gather & get to know others in the community. The pool is clean & very well maintained. We highly recommend this community.

The staff has been very nice and helpful. Our move was very stressful. The apartment has been very nice, spacious, and clean. The community is quiet and friendly.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great place to live, friendly staff, great apartments and pool! Anytime anything needs fixing or to be replaced, even a light bulb, it is taken care of quickly.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have lived here for a little more than a year. The property is maintained nicely and the Management/Maintenance staff are super responsive. Overall the community is very quiet.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Lived here for over 10 years and love it. Maintenance is so responsive and the front office is great. it is like living at a resort. Best part, I have a pool that I don't have to clean!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Community is nice. The only concern I have is that I have been asking for NEW carpet for the past year and no one will talk to me about it Carpet is very old and hasn’t been changed in over 5 years

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We have been here 6 years. This communiity is very quite and safe. We love the staff they are always friendly !!! There is one thing I wish they would improve on is the car wash and vacume. It has not worked since we have been here.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very friendly community with beautiful surroundings. Very quiet and peaceful. Nice floor plans. Beautiful pool. Feels like the name "Retreat"

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We LOVE living here! Our apartment is beautiful and spacious, we use the pool often, and the staff is friendly, professional, and prompt! We're so glad we chose to live here!