So far so good ! Apartment is nice and clean, onboarding was easy. A great way for us to get a feel for Peachtree City and its surroundings.

The most I don’t like is the nosies of the train!!! Otherwise I’ll rate 5 stars. The staff here are awesome, and the apartment is clean and well maintained.

The community is very nice and people are friendly. Apartments are clean a d well kept but do need some upgrades. Love the office workers especially Wendy. She is always nice and helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I just moved in less than a week ago and I'm already in love with the place. The grounds are always neat and clean and my unit is nice and spacious.

Living at the Retreat at Kedron Village is like living in a condominium complex. Very much privacy, nice neighbors, beautiful view out my windows. Very well kept.

The neighborhood is very nice, the residents are very friendly, and the staff has promptly attended to all our requests. We have had a very positive experience relocating here!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Frequent email glitches so I have a had more than one email not acknowledged, I do love that it’s super quiet. Interested to see if upgraded options become available.

It could be better, as there is always room to improve on something. I wish there were more poop stands, because a lot of people used to make it right next to the poop stand and leave it. No real complaints though. Nice peaceful community.

The staff and neighbors are nice and friendly. The area is well kept. A walking path would be a great add on to the property for walkers, joggers and just wanting to stroll.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Easy move in experience, organized customer service, great community! We are new to the area and are so in love with the layout of our apartment and Kedron as a whole.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far so good, just moved in last month. Quiet, clean, staff has been great. Apartment is comfortable and well laid out. I was concerned about storage space for all my stuff, but have plenty of room leftover!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

It’s great. The pool is epic. Cynthia in the leading office is wonderful to work with. There’s a resident office with printers and copy machines. The place is great

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great specious and clean apartments. Nice natural view. Close to Kedron shopping complex, target and kroger. Golf cart routes to nearby places. Been here for 4 years.

Convenient location to my kid’s elementary school. All of the staff are very nice. Great amenities. They respond quickly to maintenance needs.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great quiet and well kept community. Friendly and polite staff. I’ve enjoyed walking around for exercise and the pool area is awesome. Great amenities.

Office is not always staffed as indicated on schedule. Special events are few and then publicized by tacking notes to entry walls. Need to use email or messaging apps.

This is a great community to live in. Excellent management great maintenance team and the property does a great job in keeping grounds clean and the landscaping is beautiful as well. I would highly recommend.

I have had a great experience living at The Retreat at Kedron Village. The community is very clean and the staff are very helpful. The access to the paths makes the location perfect for us!

Its a nice place to live. the noise is low. I did have my car broken into and some items were stolen but nothing of real value. the street light could be a little brighter.

it is such a great people and amazing facilities, clean environments, very responsive to maintenance requests and tickets , they are amazing in helping every one

Good place to live. Staff is nice and good location close to schools and shopping. Need more landscaping at rear of property and updates to playground

Easy move in experience, staff was very helpful to accommodate a request to get everything setup within 2 days. Apartment is well laid out and easily accessible.

All good!! Everything has been easy....enjoying the pool ;) The property is kept up and the mail hub works well. Everyone is helpful and polite. Thanks

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The community is clean and safe for the most part. The apartment set up is really nice. I really enjoy the master bath, it's very spacious. Overall, a decent place to live but kind of pricey.

My resident experience is the best after moving from another complex. Tracy is the greatest Lease Manager . The maintenance are reliable and respectful.