The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

I have had so many issues with my hot water, neighbors letting their pets run wild, and noisy disturbances from the train. If I knew then what I knew now, I wouldn’t have selected to live here.
It's been peaceful so far. Who ever gets used to the nightly train coming thru, but at least it's before bedtime. Lol Most residents that I see walking in complex are friendly and speak. So, I'm pleased, which is why a renewed my lease. 🙂
We are loving living here . This location is so close to the avenue as well as close to Newnan. We are enjoying the scenery. We live the neighbors.
Can't believe it has been a year already! Great experience and I am enjoying living here. The office staff has been helpful and the neighbors are friendly.
Very nice community. Been here for more than 5 years. Enjoying my stay here. Only thing is the rent price is still going up for longer staying members. Management should consider giving some reliefs specially after the full COVID year.
The move in was a breeze. The apartment was clean and ready to move in! So far it’s been a great experience and we are very excited to live in this wonderful community.
Clean and well-maintained apartment society. This is my fourth year at the Retreat at Kedron Village. My stay has been good, peaceful and without any trouble!
I have been here for 5 years. All community members and neighbors are very helpful. Leasing office members and maintenance teams are very friendly.
Great so far. Quiet and spacious unit. Lots of space inside unit just need more storage in bathrooms. Also a linen closet would be useful
Overall, a nice place. Some noise. A few times dogs have been running loose, which is a concern. Also, cameras should be on and working near the mail area and parking areas year round. Many packages go missing or misdelivered and cars, including mine have been broken into and or vandalized. Maintenance is pretty responsive.