Awesome experience. I’ve been here a year now. Very quiet. Staff are very nice and helpful. Haven’t had any issues or concerns with anything in my apartment.

The staff is very helpful and knowledge. The landscaping is always kept up well and the amenities are well taken care of. Also a great pet friendly community.

loving it~ since i do not recall when but, i recommend to those seeking to stay at your reasons in short and long term, highly suggest. Go R@KV~!!!

Great neighborhood with fun people... Quiet living with plenty of amenities to go around. Pool area is awesome! Highly recommend it to anyone moving into Peachtree City.

Been living here for 4 years with family. Great neighborhood to stay in. Community apartments are nice and specious. Leasing office staff are very friendly to everyone.

Enjoy living at Kedron. Pleasant environment and people. Pool and exercise room are also nice. Rent is reasonable for the area and stores are in close distance.

Love the community! I don’t love the ‘keep pets off the grass’ signs, especially as there are no sidewalks in the community. Walking on the street can be dangerous. If we had noticed these signs before we moved in, we probably wouldn’t have moved here. Other than that, we love the community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here! Great neighborhood, very friendly staff,and beautiful apartments. I have enjoyed having access to the pool and fitness center

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here. Its a quiet and warm community. Missing a golf cart charging station though, so had to take 1 star away. This our 3rd apartment in the community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

My experience has been wonderful! I love my townhome! The staff is extremely helpful and very professional. It is a great neighborhood! Any maintenance issue that I have had was handled immediately.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

My apartment is updated and was clean upon moving in. The balcony is a nice way of having “outdoor living” in such an small space. I rarely hear my neighbors. The grounds are always so beautiful and manicured. The pool makes you feel like you’re on vacation. I love that’s the pool has lots of greenery and that you can’t see the parking lot from it. The hub and notifications makes getting amazing packages super easy.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

This is the best place to live before purchasing a home. Our experience has been professional, friendly and Caring. Tracy & the staff are very nice & kind . They really care about the tenants. Love the Retreats...❤

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been living here for about a month and have had no complaints. The complex is clean and well maintained and the staff has been very helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Clean safe neighborhood. The only thing I have noticed is that the staircase rattles when people walk down them, and our bedroom walls are right next to the staircase, so we hear that every morning.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love it. Responsive staff. Walkable neighborhood. Other residents are friendly and helpful. Close to shopping. Maintenance responds quickly and efficiently.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great staff, beautiful apartments and neighborhood. The location is super convenient to shopping, dining, movies and interstate. Golf car paths are great for running, walking and bike riding. Great school district and low crime was also a major selling point for me!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have thoroughly enjoyed being here so far. The move in has been pretty smooth. Cynthia has been on point with addressing my needs and concerns and made sure my apartment was ready and available. Its location is primo and I love being home in Peachtree City. Only complaints I have are there is not a microwave in the kitchen or ceiling fans in the bedrooms. Otherwise, I love my new apartment.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far so good ! Apartment is nice and clean, onboarding was easy. A great way for us to get a feel for Peachtree City and its surroundings.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The most I don’t like is the nosies of the train!!! Otherwise I’ll rate 5 stars. The staff here are awesome, and the apartment is clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The community is very nice and people are friendly. Apartments are clean a d well kept but do need some upgrades. Love the office workers especially Wendy. She is always nice and helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I just moved in less than a week ago and I'm already in love with the place. The grounds are always neat and clean and my unit is nice and spacious.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Living at the Retreat at Kedron Village is like living in a condominium complex. Very much privacy, nice neighbors, beautiful view out my windows. Very well kept.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is very nice, the residents are very friendly, and the staff has promptly attended to all our requests. We have had a very positive experience relocating here!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Frequent email glitches so I have a had more than one email not acknowledged, I do love that it’s super quiet. Interested to see if upgraded options become available.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

It could be better, as there is always room to improve on something. I wish there were more poop stands, because a lot of people used to make it right next to the poop stand and leave it. No real complaints though. Nice peaceful community.