Great quiet and well kept community. Friendly and polite staff. I’ve enjoyed walking around for exercise and the pool area is awesome. Great amenities.

Office is not always staffed as indicated on schedule. Special events are few and then publicized by tacking notes to entry walls. Need to use email or messaging apps.

This is a great community to live in. Excellent management great maintenance team and the property does a great job in keeping grounds clean and the landscaping is beautiful as well. I would highly recommend.

I have had a great experience living at The Retreat at Kedron Village. The community is very clean and the staff are very helpful. The access to the paths makes the location perfect for us!

Its a nice place to live. the noise is low. I did have my car broken into and some items were stolen but nothing of real value. the street light could be a little brighter.

it is such a great people and amazing facilities, clean environments, very responsive to maintenance requests and tickets , they are amazing in helping every one

Good place to live. Staff is nice and good location close to schools and shopping. Need more landscaping at rear of property and updates to playground

Easy move in experience, staff was very helpful to accommodate a request to get everything setup within 2 days. Apartment is well laid out and easily accessible.

All good!! Everything has been easy....enjoying the pool ;) The property is kept up and the mail hub works well. Everyone is helpful and polite. Thanks

The community is clean and safe for the most part. The apartment set up is really nice. I really enjoy the master bath, it's very spacious. Overall, a decent place to live but kind of pricey.

My resident experience is the best after moving from another complex. Tracy is the greatest Lease Manager . The maintenance are reliable and respectful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Everything about this community has been great from the start. I feel great coming home to such a nice and welcoming place, and I look forward to every day moving forward living here.

I absolutely love it here. The staff is so nice and patiently answers all my questions. Maintenance people are great and very quick in response. The atmosphere here is so relaxed and quiet. Definitely would recommend!!!!

My husband and I love staying at the Retreat at Kedron. Being so close to the shopping centers, yet far enough to have minimal sound and traffic coming through is really the perfect balance. We will definitely be renewing our lease again for the 3rd time!

We have lived her 7 months already and we absolutely love it. It is quiet and everybody is friendly and polite. We would recommend The Retreat at Kedron to friends or family looking for a place.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Love The Retreat at Kedron Village. Care free living surrounded by beautiful grounds! Great sense of community with lots of fun events! #TheRetreatAtKedronVillageLife

Nice community close to Kedron shopping center. Been here for 3 years now. Nice viewing outside, specially in fall and spring seasons. Needs improvements on children’s play area, car wash, and nothing for outdoor activities like tennis court, that other community has available.

This is not like living in apartments but living in a condo like situation. I’ve been here since November 2018 and love it! The people are nice and maintenance is wonderful!

Great! Courteous staff that addresses questions, concerns and maintenance needs quickly and professionally. I’m glad to to see the Amazon Hub is installed and operative. Love it!

Great property!! Professional and friendly office staff and great maintenance staff. They are always eager to help in any way. Excellent pool/area and fitness center.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The office staff were Very sweet & thoughtful. Pretty quick when it came to inquiry responses during the leasing process. They also were patient with me.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been at the Retreat for over a year and remain as happy today as I was the first day! The Management and Maintenance staff are outstanding and responsive. Providing Amazon Hub is a huge perk as it makes receiving packages so easy!

Kedron itself is a great community. The cos of the apartment in comparison to relative communities is a bit high. Rent should start at $1100. But I pay $1400. But it will never go down. So whatever. •Particular Management has been confrontational about my justified demands for services I pay for and that has been disappointing. I now feel like I have no grace period of paying by the 3rd. If not by the 1st I am forced out. I reported extreme noise levels from an abusive couple last year and my complaints went ignored until other residents reported the same concerns. My complaints were eventually verified and the culprits left the complex. There was an issue with flora debris clogging up roof gutters and pine trees/other plants growing from the roof causing pest in my unit. When I complained management made me out to be a whiny villain determined to boss them around instead of a customer having legitimate request for true maintenance of a faciliy I pay rent in. From the time of my first letter it took over half a year to see the gutters cleaned. •Other than these issues- I like my neighborhood and peaceful surroundings in PTC.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been here since 2016. The staff and neighbors are very friendly. I am glad that many of the residents are middle age couples with kids that kids can play together.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We enjoy the apartment and the neighborhood! The close proximity to the golf cart trails makes it idea for our love to run. The train is very loud at night though