The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The amenities are great and the staff is friendly. Everything is within walking distance, which is nice, too. Overall, I'm very satisfied so far
Just switched my apartment within the same apartment complex. They did make some changes in the appliances. Did not like the choice and quality of the GE brand appliances.
I love this neighborhood it’s very quite and the people here are very courteous and speak as if we are family .....even the maintenance people are nice and you don’t have to worry bout no break ins
I still love this complex. The leasing and maintenance staff are kind and responsive to app needs and concerns. They have excellent customer service.
We love the space of our apartment. Our dog loves the porch and the dog park. We love how close it is to everything but that it still seems quiet.
I love living here at The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartments. The other residents are friendly and quiet. The amenities are very nice and accessible. The pool is so beautiful, plus there are grills there for cooking whatever you can grill. I’m glad I found this little piece of paradise.
The office staff is extremely helpful! Anytime you need anything there are there to help. The maintenance crew is also very quick to respond and get your issue fixed.
We’ve only been here a week but so far it’s been great. It’s very quiet the way we like it. Our patio faces the wooded area so we don’t get to see neighbors unless we come out, but we like the view and the serenity.
Really nice place. Love the amenities and access to local shopping. Really gives me a chance to take my bike out on the trails/cart paths. Seems really dog-friendly too.
I am pleased with amenities as well as the upkeep and maintenance of property. When the need arises to call the office, everyone is professional and accomadatting. Keep up the awesome experience!