The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

4.6

4.6

So far I love living here! It’s quiet and our apartment is so pretty! When we have maintenance issues (which is not often) it gets fixed pretty quick!
Parking is terrible. I have a handicap tag and still have to park around at the other building at times. Outside of that I really like where I live.
Great customer service. Easy access to anywhere. Quiet. Very nice pool and laundry facilities. Neighbors are friendly and introduced themselves to me.
We have lived at The Retreat at Kedron Village for many years and have always been treated well. The grounds are lovely and the pool is like being at a resort.
Very nice community. Spacious apartments, Been here for more than 6 years. Enjoying my stay here. Only thing is the rent price is still going up for longer staying members.
Nice apartment community full of greenery around. Nice pool and gym area. Close to Kroger and target store. Been living here for 5 years. Enjoying.
Very positive experience! Everyone extremely helpful and caring. All concerns were taken care of immediately. I would highly recommend The Retreat to everyone. We love the location and easy access to interstate.
Very nice community. Been here for more than 5 years. Enjoying my stay here. Only thing is the rent price is still going up for longer staying members.
My stay and experience here has been nothing but amazing. I love the customer servitude receive from the staff as well as the maintenance team. Thank you all for making my stay here comfortably and welcoming.
This is quiet and well maintained place to live. Any problems are quickly fixed. Employees are always polite, friendly, and helpful. The other residents who live near me are friendly and considerate of those around them.