The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been living here for 2 months and this is the first apartment where I am paying so high rent yet the service when it comes to fix something in apartment takes forever.Like my sink flooding is not taken as an emergency and it wasnt repaired on weekend which is fine but even on weekdays it was kept pushing.SECONDLY I DONT KNOW WHY THIS POINTS SYSTEM IS THERE I CLAIMED MY POINTS 2 MONTHS AGO AND IT'S STILL PENDING.WHATS THE POINT OF CLAIMING IF ITS GOING TO BE PENDING FOREVER.
Maintenance request are taken care of promptly. Grounds are well maintained. On site recycling center needs work. Car wash broken, how long?
Its a nice place to live. the noise is low. I did have my car broken into and some items were stolen but nothing of real value. the street light could be a little brighter.
it is beautiful here except for the lack of care from outside contracted companies that come in and leave trash and debris. also extra fees not discussed that are not optional
Kedron itself is a great community. The cos of the apartment in comparison to relative communities is a bit high. Rent should start at $1100. But I pay $1400. But it will never go down. So whatever. •Particular Management has been confrontational about my justified demands for services I pay for and that has been disappointing. I now feel like I have no grace period of paying by the 3rd. If not by the 1st I am forced out. I reported extreme noise levels from an abusive couple last year and my complaints went ignored until other residents reported the same concerns. My complaints were eventually verified and the culprits left the complex. There was an issue with flora debris clogging up roof gutters and pine trees/other plants growing from the roof causing pest in my unit. When I complained management made me out to be a whiny villain determined to boss them around instead of a customer having legitimate request for true maintenance of a faciliy I pay rent in. From the time of my first letter it took over half a year to see the gutters cleaned. •Other than these issues- I like my neighborhood and peaceful surroundings in PTC.
Community is nice. The only concern I have is that I have been asking for NEW carpet for the past year and no one will talk to me about it Carpet is very old and hasn’t been changed in over 5 years
So far I really like the community.The size of the apt is good also it is quiet and peaceful.I am still exploring.The office people was helpful.
The staff and neighbors are nice and friendly. The area is well kept. A walking path would be a great add on to the property for walkers, joggers and just wanting to stroll.
Very safe area, I think the landscaping should have been kept up a little better during the winter. I think there should be more communication or events for the residents.
Quiet, nice apartments with great amenities. Located in the perfect location with access to the golf cart trails, aquatic Center, and shopping/restaurants.