I have been living here for 2 months and this is the first apartment where I am paying so high rent yet the service when it comes to fix something in apartment takes forever.Like my sink flooding is not taken as an emergency and it wasnt repaired on weekend which is fine but even on weekdays it was kept pushing.SECONDLY I DONT KNOW WHY THIS POINTS SYSTEM IS THERE I CLAIMED MY POINTS 2 MONTHS AGO AND IT'S STILL PENDING.WHATS THE POINT OF CLAIMING IF ITS GOING TO BE PENDING FOREVER.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Maintenance request are taken care of promptly. Grounds are well maintained. On site recycling center needs work. Car wash broken, how long?

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Kedron itself is a great community. The cos of the apartment in comparison to relative communities is a bit high. Rent should start at $1100. But I pay $1400. But it will never go down. So whatever. •Particular Management has been confrontational about my justified demands for services I pay for and that has been disappointing. I now feel like I have no grace period of paying by the 3rd. If not by the 1st I am forced out. I reported extreme noise levels from an abusive couple last year and my complaints went ignored until other residents reported the same concerns. My complaints were eventually verified and the culprits left the complex. There was an issue with flora debris clogging up roof gutters and pine trees/other plants growing from the roof causing pest in my unit. When I complained management made me out to be a whiny villain determined to boss them around instead of a customer having legitimate request for true maintenance of a faciliy I pay rent in. From the time of my first letter it took over half a year to see the gutters cleaned. •Other than these issues- I like my neighborhood and peaceful surroundings in PTC.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

it is beautiful here except for the lack of care from outside contracted companies that come in and leave trash and debris. also extra fees not discussed that are not optional

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Community is nice. The only concern I have is that I have been asking for NEW carpet for the past year and no one will talk to me about it Carpet is very old and hasn’t been changed in over 5 years

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far I really like the community.The size of the apt is good also it is quiet and peaceful.I am still exploring.The office people was helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We enjoy the apartment and the neighborhood! The close proximity to the golf cart trails makes it idea for our love to run. The train is very loud at night though

Nice community to live in. Close to Interstate 85 exit 61. Only problem is when your mail packages get delivered, never get notified by staff. Used to be better in past. No charging station for golf carts. Does not have tennis court. Need to pay for Car wash , and in bad shape.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very safe area, I think the landscaping should have been kept up a little better during the winter. I think there should be more communication or events for the residents.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The community is clean and safe for the most part. The apartment set up is really nice. I really enjoy the master bath, it's very spacious. Overall, a decent place to live but kind of pricey.

The location is very convenient, the apartments look very nice but they are over priced for what you get. If these were in any other city they would be a lot cheaper. You pay for the location.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Pros: Pleasant front office. Maintenance is very prompt and courteous. Apartments are in good shape. Convenient location. Cons: Mandatory valet garbage pickup. Close proximity to railroad tracks - I mean, who ever thought that was a good idea? Definitely would have swayed our decision to lease, had we known.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The front office staff is great. The grounds are well kept (around my building). I feel like I’m talking to the wall, but the gutters are horrendous. We’ve started referring to them as botanical gutters, due to the large weed growth out of them.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great experience overall with staff and apt quality. Maintenance team have been very responsive to all items that need to be resolved. All are very eager to help.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have no complaints my building is quiet (except for the train but that does not bother me) Have not had time to use any other amenities like the pool or fitness room.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I love my apartment community. It is convenient to everything I might need. I am able to have my best friend, my dog live here with me. I love the valet trash pick up. The longer I am here the more people I am meeting. This I'd my third year here and have been very comfortable and felt very safe here

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Nice community close to Kedron shopping center. Been here for 3 years now. Nice viewing outside, specially in fall and spring seasons. Needs improvements on children’s play area, car wash, and nothing for outdoor activities like tennis court, that other community has available.

We enjoy our experience at Kedron Village. The staff is friendly. We appreciate the quick response to maintenance requests. The grounds are always well maintained and clean

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The office staff are lovely and they were very helpful in our selection of the apartment and all the moving in details. We are looking forward to unpacking and enjoying the pool and relaxing this summer

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been here since 2016. The staff and neighbors are very friendly. I am glad that many of the residents are middle age couples with kids that kids can play together.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

All good!! Everything has been easy....enjoying the pool ;) The property is kept up and the mail hub works well. Everyone is helpful and polite. Thanks

The location here is great. It is pricy and certainly on the expensive side in terms of bang for a buck, but the staff is awesome and maintenance does a great job.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The complex is well-maintained and offer great floor plans. The leasing and maintenance staff are attentive and responsive. Of course, the cost can be a bit high, however it is Peachtree City after all.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Overall I have had a good experience. They are timely in there responses when we have a problem. And the facilities are maintained well and kept clean.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great management team that real care about the community. The property is very well maintained and inviting. A stunning place to live. I'm fortunate to be here.