I have been living here for 2 months and this is the first apartment where I am paying so high rent yet the service when it comes to fix something in apartment takes forever.Like my sink flooding is not taken as an emergency and it wasnt repaired on weekend which is fine but even on weekdays it was kept pushing.SECONDLY I DONT KNOW WHY THIS POINTS SYSTEM IS THERE I CLAIMED MY POINTS 2 MONTHS AGO AND IT'S STILL PENDING.WHATS THE POINT OF CLAIMING IF ITS GOING TO BE PENDING FOREVER.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Maintenance request are taken care of promptly. Grounds are well maintained. On site recycling center needs work. Car wash broken, how long?

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Its a nice place to live. the noise is low. I did have my car broken into and some items were stolen but nothing of real value. the street light could be a little brighter.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

it is beautiful here except for the lack of care from outside contracted companies that come in and leave trash and debris. also extra fees not discussed that are not optional

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Community is nice. The only concern I have is that I have been asking for NEW carpet for the past year and no one will talk to me about it Carpet is very old and hasn’t been changed in over 5 years

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Kedron itself is a great community. The cos of the apartment in comparison to relative communities is a bit high. Rent should start at $1100. But I pay $1400. But it will never go down. So whatever. •Particular Management has been confrontational about my justified demands for services I pay for and that has been disappointing. I now feel like I have no grace period of paying by the 3rd. If not by the 1st I am forced out. I reported extreme noise levels from an abusive couple last year and my complaints went ignored until other residents reported the same concerns. My complaints were eventually verified and the culprits left the complex. There was an issue with flora debris clogging up roof gutters and pine trees/other plants growing from the roof causing pest in my unit. When I complained management made me out to be a whiny villain determined to boss them around instead of a customer having legitimate request for true maintenance of a faciliy I pay rent in. From the time of my first letter it took over half a year to see the gutters cleaned. •Other than these issues- I like my neighborhood and peaceful surroundings in PTC.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far I really like the community.The size of the apt is good also it is quiet and peaceful.I am still exploring.The office people was helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very safe area, I think the landscaping should have been kept up a little better during the winter. I think there should be more communication or events for the residents.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Nice community to live in. Close to Interstate 85 exit 61. Only problem is when your mail packages get delivered, never get notified by staff. Used to be better in past. No charging station for golf carts. Does not have tennis court. Need to pay for Car wash , and in bad shape.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Frequent email glitches so I have a had more than one email not acknowledged, I do love that it’s super quiet. Interested to see if upgraded options become available.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The community is clean and safe for the most part. The apartment set up is really nice. I really enjoy the master bath, it's very spacious. Overall, a decent place to live but kind of pricey.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We enjoy the apartment and the neighborhood! The close proximity to the golf cart trails makes it idea for our love to run. The train is very loud at night though

The staff and neighbors are nice and friendly. The area is well kept. A walking path would be a great add on to the property for walkers, joggers and just wanting to stroll.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Office is not always staffed as indicated on schedule. Special events are few and then publicized by tacking notes to entry walls. Need to use email or messaging apps.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Overall the community is quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The staff is wonderful and helpful! The grounds are well kept and I love the peacefulness of the area!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

All good!! Everything has been easy....enjoying the pool ;) The property is kept up and the mail hub works well. Everyone is helpful and polite. Thanks

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Nice community close to Kedron shopping center. Been here for 3 years now. Nice viewing outside, specially in fall and spring seasons. Needs improvements on children’s play area, car wash, and nothing for outdoor activities like tennis court, that other community has available.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have been here since 2016. The staff and neighbors are very friendly. I am glad that many of the residents are middle age couples with kids that kids can play together.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

My experience is limited as we've only spent one day there so far but our little apartment is very comfortable and quiet. The ladies in the office including Tracy Cynthia and Wendy have been helpful and professional. We love the little dog park and will have our Boykin spaniel down there a few times a week. We look forward to living at the retreat.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

It could be better, as there is always room to improve on something. I wish there were more poop stands, because a lot of people used to make it right next to the poop stand and leave it. No real complaints though. Nice peaceful community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Enjoy living at Kedron. Pleasant environment and people. Pool and exercise room are also nice. Rent is reasonable for the area and stores are in close distance.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Been living here for 4 years with family. Great neighborhood to stay in. Community apartments are nice and specious. Leasing office staff are very friendly to everyone.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here. Its a quiet and warm community. Missing a golf cart charging station though, so had to take 1 star away. This our 3rd apartment in the community.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far has been a good experience, a few things seem broken such as the vacuum in the car wash area. apartment is clean, washers are small and expensive. I can not seem to find the walking path, maybe its grown over with brush. Neighbors are friendly, pool is nice, play area is nice.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very Safe. Very quiet. If you have a family it’s probably a great place for you to be. I travel so I don’t get to utilize the pool, small workout room.