Community is nice. The only concern I have is that I have been asking for NEW carpet for the past year and no one will talk to me about it Carpet is very old and hasn’t been changed in over 5 years

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

it is beautiful here except for the lack of care from outside contracted companies that come in and leave trash and debris. also extra fees not discussed that are not optional

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Nice community to live in. Close to Interstate 85 exit 61. Only problem is when your mail packages get delivered, never get notified by staff. Used to be better in past. No charging station for golf carts. Does not have tennis court. Need to pay for Car wash , and in bad shape.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

So far I really like the community.The size of the apt is good also it is quiet and peaceful.I am still exploring.The office people was helpful.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Very safe area, I think the landscaping should have been kept up a little better during the winter. I think there should be more communication or events for the residents.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The front office staff is great. The grounds are well kept (around my building). I feel like I’m talking to the wall, but the gutters are horrendous. We’ve started referring to them as botanical gutters, due to the large weed growth out of them.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Overall I have had a good experience. They are timely in there responses when we have a problem. And the facilities are maintained well and kept clean.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great experience overall with staff and apt quality. Maintenance team have been very responsive to all items that need to be resolved. All are very eager to help.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Pros: Pleasant front office. Maintenance is very prompt and courteous. Apartments are in good shape. Convenient location. Cons: Mandatory valet garbage pickup. Close proximity to railroad tracks - I mean, who ever thought that was a good idea? Definitely would have swayed our decision to lease, had we known.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have no complaints my building is quiet (except for the train but that does not bother me) Have not had time to use any other amenities like the pool or fitness room.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The location here is great. It is pricy and certainly on the expensive side in terms of bang for a buck, but the staff is awesome and maintenance does a great job.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The complex is well-maintained and offer great floor plans. The leasing and maintenance staff are attentive and responsive. Of course, the cost can be a bit high, however it is Peachtree City after all.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I love my apartment community. It is convenient to everything I might need. I am able to have my best friend, my dog live here with me. I love the valet trash pick up. The longer I am here the more people I am meeting. This I'd my third year here and have been very comfortable and felt very safe here

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The office staff are lovely and they were very helpful in our selection of the apartment and all the moving in details. We are looking forward to unpacking and enjoying the pool and relaxing this summer

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

The location is very convenient, the apartments look very nice but they are over priced for what you get. If these were in any other city they would be a lot cheaper. You pay for the location.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We enjoy our experience at Kedron Village. The staff is friendly. We appreciate the quick response to maintenance requests. The grounds are always well maintained and clean

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

We love living here. Our apartment is beautiful and comfortable, maintenance has been quick and rarely needed, and the community is quiet and friendly.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Before moving here I had a very negative experience at a different apt. This has been so refreshing! The staff are all so friendly and professional. They are quick to say hello and call us all by our names, impressive! The grounds are well kept and the pool area is beautiful. We are very happy with the cleanliness of the apt. complex as well. Very thankful to be here!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

With the exception of a few heavy footed neighbors my time has been very pleasant. The staff is extremely nice and maintenance is spot on. Would recommend it to my friends.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living at The Retreat at Kedron Village. The neighborhood is very clean and welcoming. I love my new apartment - new finishes and very spacious. The train can be loud at times but does not cause too much disruption. The Retreat is located in a great community - easy access to stores and parks and also located near great paths.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Everybody greets one another and is very courteous. The management staff is excellent. The maintenance staff, led by Andy, are so helpful!

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

As a new resident the staff is very helpful and responsive. They helped as much as they could with my long distance move. The community is also very well kept.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Its a treat to live here. The Leasing office staff, Maintenance guys, everyone is just so very pleasant and helpful. We love this community. Very clean and well maintained. All we are missing is a golf cart charging station. Coz you know, we are in Peachtree city and we need it.

Great apartments. Leaving here for almost 3 years now. Nice community. Close to kedron shopping center. Nice apartment and swimming pool. Nice and quiet apartments.

Reply from The Retreat at Kedron Village Apartment Homes

Great management team that real care about the community. The property is very well maintained and inviting. A stunning place to live. I'm fortunate to be here.