The Retreat at Steeplechase
4 stars346 Reviews

daniel
My experience with the apartment so far is good, but the few problem sometimes I encounter is that the app for opening the gate sometimes fails to respond. I`m suggesting , if the management can as well make it easy to have a gate code near the gate so that people can use it as well. Thank You.
Lannette
Still loving my apartment home it’s very roomy and everything is updated love wooden floors which is a plus for me.. Also all the appliances are stainless steel!
Verified Resident
I moved into the Retreat at Steeplechase around August of 2020. To date, I have not had anything to complain about for the most part. I have seen a couple roaches here and there inside my apartment but other than that the living experience has been nice. I recently resigned my lease so I will be here for another year at least.
Deon
I've been here almost 8 years and enjoy this Apt community, the staff and loving the area. I'm so happy that I'm so close and convenient to shopping and Restaurant's nearby.
Desirea
Love living here! No complaints. Front office staff are amazing. Maintenance are hardworking. Living experience has been great. Any issue that I’ve needed taken care of, if any, always gets handled. Grateful.
Sylvia
There was a leak in my apartment when I first moved in and there has been no one here to paint after many request before Thanksgiving and after.
Maurice
We love it here! From the office people to the maintenance people, everyone is very nice! I definitely recommend this property! I do wish there were more parking spots, but you can't really do anything about that.
Candice
the staff is very friendly, Nicole helped me and my boyfriend find a really nice unit and kept us updated every other day, we told her we needed a unit within a certain time frame and she went over and beyond:)
Marquis
My resident experience has been great. Very safe, quiet neighborhood. I was pleased to meet the leasing management people recently and they were very helpful in renewing my lease. I also my garage door malfunctioned and the maintenance people came and fixed it immediately. Thank you.
Diane
Enjoying living at The Retreat at Steeplechase. Maintenance needs to be a little better as well as trash pickup and community trash but nice community.