The Retreat Santa Clarita

4.1

4.1

Burtie
It’s a very quiet neighborhood. Pools are always kept clean. Friendly people and office responds quickly to problems. They are always willing to help you. They have wonderful community events.
Jodie
Very cute apartments, great location, love amenities. Very friendly staff. I enjoy living here, have not had any issues. Only complaint is closed pool on Sundays.
Ardyss
This review comes after living at the Retreat for 3 years: the inside of the apartments are rather nice, but my overall experience living here was a negative one. THE GOOD: - The apartment design. The 2 master bedroom floorplans are great for living with roommates. They're also more attractive than many apartments at the price range, though the drawers and flooring are of poor quality - My neighbors! We made friends with the entire building and many from other buildings. I would love to live near them again - A dog park with agility posts and easy access. - The maintenance team is awesome! That's factual THE BAD: - The train is very close. Do not live in any building facing the train. It comes at 2AM, 5AM, and all day. - Our building had rats in the walls for over a year and is ongoing. The Retreat does have pest control, but the problem persists for too long. I lost slept and spent a lot of money on candles, hiding the smell of their dead bodies - Construction constantly, all day
Chengxi
Everything has been pretty great living here, just there’re some dog walkers don’t clean up the mess after and that makes it hard to walk between the buildings sometimes.
Karina
It's been great livng here. I enjoy the going to the pool and swimming during the day and hoping into the jacuzzi at night. I also enjoy the gym because I love working out.
Stephanie
As I reluctantly come to the end of my residency here at the Retreat I will look back on this experience with fond memories. The past year has been a very emotional year for me as I lost the love of my life and life partner after watching him deteriorate and succumb to cancer. During this difficult time it was comforting to come home to a place I felt safe and secure.
Tara
Community has gone down hill. First of all, we have a neighbor who literally complains about any little noise my 1 yr olds twins make. They sleep 12-14 hours a night. They do occasionally wake up once during the night and call for one of us but they hardly cry. Management actually sent us a 3 day eviction notice for noise complaints about babies crying. Like seriously? They did not go through with that. Since then, we have dealt with retaliation from that neighbor. Across from us, neighbors are heavy pot smokers. Literally stinks up the hall. It kept coming into our apartment so we notified management asking for doors to be fixed to prevent it. Thankfully my boyfriend was able to install insulation around our door to stop it from coming in since nothing else was done about it. There are more drug users in the building. People leaving trash and dog poop in parking areas. Also, cops seem to come here more often than before. Never expected these issues since this place was nice.
Lucy
So happy to say it's Always clean and well maintained ! Great friendly neighbors grateful for it ! Never waited more than 48 hours for a maintenance repair .
Stephanie
Love the peaceful nights no one says anything or gets into your business!!! Everyone is nice . My apartment gets assisted when we ask. I love the environment on how clean it always in around the whole buildings
Rian
Just moved in 2 weeks ago and so far so good. Clean, dog friendly and quite. Just wish the exterior gates and exterior doors would work better.