The Retreat Santa Clarita

4.1

4.1

As I reluctantly come to the end of my residency here at the Retreat I will look back on this experience with fond memories. The past year has been a very emotional year for me as I lost the love of my life and life partner after watching him deteriorate and succumb to cancer. During this difficult time it was comforting to come home to a place I felt safe and secure.
Community has gone down hill. First of all, we have a neighbor who literally complains about any little noise my 1 yr olds twins make. They sleep 12-14 hours a night. They do occasionally wake up once during the night and call for one of us but they hardly cry. Management actually sent us a 3 day eviction notice for noise complaints about babies crying. Like seriously? They did not go through with that. Since then, we have dealt with retaliation from that neighbor. Across from us, neighbors are heavy pot smokers. Literally stinks up the hall. It kept coming into our apartment so we notified management asking for doors to be fixed to prevent it. Thankfully my boyfriend was able to install insulation around our door to stop it from coming in since nothing else was done about it. There are more drug users in the building. People leaving trash and dog poop in parking areas. Also, cops seem to come here more often than before. Never expected these issues since this place was nice.
So happy to say it's Always clean and well maintained ! Great friendly neighbors grateful for it ! Never waited more than 48 hours for a maintenance repair .
1 star
The retreat apartment complex is noisy, dirty, smelly, and pipes leaking in covered parking areas. No available guest parking. Property management, Tiphani and Shelby are unresponsive, unprofessional, do not return phone messages, and are no shows to appointments made with no follow up.
Love the peaceful nights no one says anything or gets into your business!!! Everyone is nice . My apartment gets assisted when we ask. I love the environment on how clean it always in around the whole buildings
Just moved in 2 weeks ago and so far so good. Clean, dog friendly and quite. Just wish the exterior gates and exterior doors would work better.
So far everything about living here has been a positive experience with the exception of the pool hours. Pool closed on sundays is ridiculous.
I enjoy living here, residents are nice and all, the pool and grills are great! Just wish was 24/7! If I have an issue, the management staff addresses quickly
The staff is incredibly friendly and very quick to respond to all my questions. They made the process very easy. I was able to make an appointment and schedule a tour without any trouble. Highly recommend!
Community is awesome!! Dog park is great for the community!! Can’t wait for the pool to open for the kids the play and meet other small kids