This review comes after living at the Retreat for 3 years: the inside of the apartments are rather nice, but my overall experience living here was a negative one.
- The apartment design. The 2 master bedroom floorplans are great for living with roommates. They're also more attractive than many apartments at the price range, though the drawers and flooring are of poor quality
- My neighbors! We made friends with the entire building and many from other buildings. I would love to live near them again
- A dog park with agility posts and easy access.
- The maintenance team is awesome! That's factual
- The train is very close. Do not live in any building facing the train. It comes at 2AM, 5AM, and all day.
- Our building had rats in the walls for over a year and is ongoing. The Retreat does have pest control, but the problem persists for too long. I lost slept and spent a lot of money on candles, hiding the smell of their dead bodies
- Construction constantly, all day