The Rice

We just moved into our new space and absolutely love it. The move-in process was super easy, and the office team always had quick responses to our questions. The building is gorgeous and it is super dog friendly which is the best bonus.
I'm really looking forward to making this home! I found the leasing staff to be very knowledgeable about the property and very kind. For sure a big property it really feels like a small community.
Moving in in a few weeks. Staff has been very accommodating. Looking forward to our 13 month lease. Hannah was the representative that we worked with and had been there to answer every question along the way.
Great location if you work downtown. Close to parks/bars/restaurants. Building is older but clean. Apartments have unique look that is hard to find in other apartments in this price range.
The building itself is absolutely gorgeous, and the staff was very responsive in helping me get everything I needed to move in. The apartment was super pristine when I moved in and there were absolutely no issues. The finishes of the remodeling are also beautiful and it’s in a supreme location. I’m going to love living here!
We plan to retire here at The Rice. We have found no reason not to! The location is perfect; we can walk to nearly every place we have errands. Businesses in the neighborhood are so friendly; no suburbs and home to maintain can beat it.
Love the process when applying for a unit. I had the opportunity to work with Tyle. When I went on tour I had a great time and i love the location and the views
I love living at the rice! Such a great place full of good people. I love my view of Houston and the amazing people that work in the building.
The move in has gone well so far. We have enjoyed the building and staff. Jessica Has been very helpful with the move in process. Thanks!!!!
1 star
This is not an accurate information source. Please help me. I've been left for dead. There's no way to get in touch with them. I've tried for years.