Live the property and concierge is so nice! My dogs enjoy how dog friendly the other residents are. The only con is the freight elevator seems to constantly be down.

Reply from The Rice

They all seem so personal and friendly. We are enjoying the close community feel. It isn't just a casual greetings they seem genuine and are interested in getting to know you

Reply from The Rice

I love it here! Everyone has been very nice and hospitable. You can’t beat the location and the second level terrace has become my favorite place to sit and have a coffee.

Reply from The Rice

Beautiful property, expertly maintained, next level hospitality. I’ve just become a resident in this community and I am beyond excited to be a part of the Rice.

Reply from The Rice

Don’t live there yet, but it is exciting how I am going to live in a place so close to the hustle and bustle of Houston Texas. I move in in a month.

Reply from The Rice

So far so good, leasing against was professional and courteous. Property was elegant and the architecture was magnificent. I look forward to living here

Reply from The Rice

Moving into The Rice was the best decision I have ever made. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. Really enjoying the area, it's so close to so many cool coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Love it here!

Reply from The Rice

Great building - friendly people and staff. Very convenient to downtown. Workout room is solid. Only downside is that parking is very tight and not really monitored.

Reply from The Rice

I have loved the rice so far! it has been an amazing location to live in. Move in was fairly easy and everything seems to be settled now. The only difficult thing that I have found is that the concierge and leasing office tend to be empty when I have needed to speak to people, and the phones are rarely answered. Other than that, everything has been great!

Reply from The Rice

All staff has been extremely friendly and very helpful. Everyone always opens doors for me, and it feels like a very safe environment. The residents themselves are nice people too!

Reply from The Rice

It’s been great! Staff has been helpful and the amenities are an A+ in my book. Everything is well kept and I love it. I would say the only con is not having the availability of having maintenance process work orders on weekends.

Reply from The Rice

I am so excited to call The a Rice my home. It’s a beautiful historical building with lots of character. The leasing staff is prompt and helpful. They have made the whole process so easy.

Reply from The Rice

The Rice is an amazing place to live. You’ve got to experience it to understand the feeling you get when you walk into that majestic lobby & realize, “I live here!”

Reply from The Rice

Move in day was awful. After being told several different stories about reserving the freight elevator (you have to, you don't have to, you can't because we only have one, you don't need to reserve it because it's always available), I finally got confirmation I was required to reserve it for move day. When I got there with my movers, the elevator was broken (not the first or last time). When it finally got fixed, everyone (including building staff) used it. After hours of extra time (and expense) I asked the Leasing office staff if it was actually reserved for me. "I don't know why they tell people it's reserved, it's not like we actually can do that (hahaha)." Wow. Not only an unprofessional response, but absolutely ridiculous. I've been harassed by a homeless woman and her dog tried to attack me and my dog when I was taking him for a walk. I have to walk my dog before 6am and I'm terrified to go outside. It's pitch black in front of the building at that hour, there are now homeless men sleeping in the doorways, and there is no staff to assist. I have no idea how to get back into the front door of the building because no one has provided that information. So I have to run around the block and come in through the side doors. My HVAC broke the day after we moved in and the hallways on the 14th floor are stifling. The temperature is no where near as cool as the other floors, especially in the morning when I go to the parking deck. My sink disposal makes a horrible noise. I pulled cigarette butts out of it (!!!) and it's still making a racket. I'm afraid to put in a maintenance request for fear of being blamed for it because I didn't turn it on until after I turned in my move checklist. BTW - no one has even responded or confirmed that the checklist was submitted. All in all, not a great experience so far

Reply from The Rice

The leasing staff and support team are top notch professionals who exceed elite status. Thank you for doing what you do because your make living in Houston better. The Rice Urban Lofts is the only place to call home in Houston, Texas.

Reply from The Rice

Love my apartment and community right in the middle of downtown Houston! Everyone who works at the rice is super friendly and so are the residents. We have wonderful amenities and everything you need in within walking distance.

Reply from The Rice

I love living in the Rice! The location is perfect, the staff is great (everyone from the concierge, valet, leasing office and maintenance!), my apartment is unique and there is an awesome sense of community.

Reply from The Rice

I renewed my lease recently . I haven’t had any problems living here . So far everyone has been helpful . The location is very convenient for me and I really enjoy walking to the dog park with my dog .

Reply from The Rice

Beautifully maintained building! Moving in was smooth and seamless. Residents are friendly and dog lovers. Beautiful common spaces. Love the secret door to the pub!

Reply from The Rice

Everything has been perfect and everyone has been amazing. This place feels like home already. The staff has gone above and beyond to make sure my move has gone smoothly.

Reply from The Rice

I love the location, my studio apartment, views, and the staff. It was a very smooth process moving in and I love how clean and professional the building is operated.

Reply from The Rice

Beyond expectations!! Love it here!! People are so welcoming, staff is wonderful!! Dogs are part of the family! Walk to work! I may never move!!

Reply from The Rice

Staff has been great! Moved in with ease. Look forward to living at The Rice and experiencing the city. The view is absolutely wonderful from my unit.

Reply from The Rice

What an amazing group! Timely responses, polite and professional individuals who go above and beyond to make you feel warm and welcomed! There’s a true admiration for the building and they take pride in passing that admiration on to the residents!

Reply from The Rice

I just moved here to Houston and living here has made it great. Walking to work and having all these great little restaurants and shops around has been awesome.