The Rice

4.5

4.5

Seth
Prod: Beautiful Renovated Apartments. It is also very close the the Buffalo Bayou park and there are a ton of food halls/restaurants/bars in walking distance. Cons: Elevators barely ever work and security is not great.
Carlos
The place is nice. It has pros and cons but the pros outweigh the cons. The place is nice. It has pros and cons but the pros outweigh the cons. The place is nice. It has pros and cons but the pros outweigh the cons.
Emma
Good place to live, love the atmosphere and the style of the apartments. Maintenance is quick to respond to all problems and the daytime concierge is fabulous.
Hiba
Great service moving in love the complimentary moving service and units are beautiful staff is really nice too. So far great experience. The amenities are really nice too
Oscar
We’re out of coffee cups often, this makes me sad. It’s I like the patio tho. It’s a nice place to have coffee if we had cups, they do place some around 11 but I’m out to work at 8
Christina
2 months ago
The fourth and third floor need washer/dryer machines in each unit. The concierges and valet's are the best part about living here, they are kind and attentive.
Judith
2 months ago
Love our apartment and the building. Response is quick. Atmosphere is lavish. Leasing office takes care of all problems. We plan to die here lol
Danielle
3 months ago
I enjoy the community of residents at The Rice. I've been able to make a few friends, and appreciate the kindness of of my neighbors. The staff here is professional and friendly, especially the concierge staff. I do believe that the cleaning staff could be utilized more frequently, but overall the building is kept tidy. It's wonderful being able to walk outside and have quick access to a variety of dining and entertainment options. My only issue is the security of the parking lot. I've witnessed many non residents enter the parking lot during weekday afternoons and weekends. I wish there was a way to prevent that. Overall, I like living at The Rice, and I love being downtown Houston!
Alfred
3 months ago
5 stars all around. Rodrigo at valet, the front desk staff with their big smiles, touring pro Jason and the management staff. Jenny took a genuine interest in helping me and her time was appreciated. Thank you!
Jean
4 months ago
I've been here nearly a year and still love it. The concierge staff especially are a wonderful group of people (shout out to Rosie and Olive).