This is awesome! Thank you so much. I truly am looking forward to moving into my new home. Everyone has been so nice and accommodating, and have made this transition in my life a great experience.

Reply from The Rice

There is no better place to live! The management and staff are the best around. They actually care about the residents and work hard to make our community a family!

Reply from The Rice

Friendly and efficient staff, always willing ti help. Staff is well-trained on matters of importance. The maintenance staff keep their word re requests.

Reply from The Rice

Everyone has always been super friendly to me and my pup ! I moved in not knowing anyone and now I feel I can count on the staff here to help me at anytime .

Reply from The Rice

I love the location, right off the light rail so I can commute to work and school without driving my car. I can also walk to grab a drink or a bite easily to many restaurants. I also love the shared space, like the terrace and the lobby, that forces us to engage with our fellow residents and staff.

Reply from The Rice

This building is not only historical, in the heart of downtown, but amazingly redone and authentic. I love my unfinished loft which is my style, especially for living in the city. Management is great and the office staff is friendly and helpful. They throw resident events every month which is great, I still have yet to go to one due to work, but it helps with the sense of community. Parking is sometimes hard but it’s free and convenient for being in the city. It is affordable for the location but a little pricey for me at the moment. I would resign my lease if I had the money.

Reply from The Rice

Great experience so far. Just signed lease. I wish I had known the difference between a classic and renovated apartment before moving in. Leasing office has been great

Reply from The Rice

Experience with leasing is great! I am looking living downtown and being able to walk to work. The restaurants and the community area are first class.

Reply from The Rice

Love the apartment community! Concierge staff is particularly friendly and helpful! Only thing that could be improved is it seems like there are constant issues with the elevators.

Reply from The Rice

We just recently moved in and love the location. It can be a bit noisy but the city is vibrant. Kelly assisted us with the move in and was helpful answering all my questions. We are excited to start our city living experience here!

Reply from The Rice

Staff is kind and responsive and maintenance is good as well. However, elevators are poorly maintained and break regularly and are dirty more often than not. Also common areas should be mopped daily along with area near trash shoot on each level. Brought a visitor here who was considering moving in and he said he couldn't live here because of the smell..

Reply from The Rice

The space is exactly what I need for my lifestyle...the history of the rice and location are a major reason why I choose to live here. The staff is 100%, safety was also a priority for me and I could be happier.

Reply from The Rice

The building is well maintained and always clean, maintenance responds quickly and the staff is friendly. Neighbors have all been nice and the neighborhood is growing!

Reply from The Rice

I like the location of the apartments. There are some things that always seem to need work though, like the elevators although to do understand it’s and old building.

Reply from The Rice

The Rice is an amazing community to live at! The staff are fantastic and the building is beautiful and so convenient for all downtown Houston amenities!

Reply from The Rice

I’ve been living at The Rice for 7 months and I never want to leave. I love the history of the building and the industrial style. Everything is walking distance and the complimentary valet is so convenient. I always look forward to seeing Miguel and Alexis at the front desk– they are ROCKSTARS and Kelly with management is very attentive and does a great job of communicating with residents about building repairs and community announcements.

Reply from The Rice

Marianne was wonderful!! I’m so excited to move in and she worked with me through everything, I absolutely love the studio!’ I can’t wait to decorate it

Reply from The Rice

I have been here literally less than a week, and can't get over how sweet everyone (staff and residents) are in this building. I have had one tiny issue (mailbox key), and it was handled within MINUTES!! Great customer service!

Reply from The Rice

Not very good. Have waiting 40 minutes round trip for an elevator just to walk my dogs in the morning. That’s ridiculous. The service elevator is now working but I’m not sure for how long so I still can’t order the couch I want in fear of not being able to get it up to my apartment.

Reply from The Rice

We absolutely love living at The Rice! The building and community are top-notch. We love being in the middle of everything and being able to walk to restaurants, shows, and sports.

Reply from The Rice

I have been at The Rice for 2 weeks now and could not be happier! Obsessed with the building, and amenities. The staff is very kind and helpful.

Reply from The Rice

love it love it love it soooo much. kinda iffy about the bums around but the people here are chill. the pool and club level is great u know? i like turtles

Reply from The Rice

Overall a great community to live. Could do with some residents carrying recycling down to sorting area rather than leaving it next to trash chute. Also several issues with residents taking up multiple parking spaces with their vehicle. Park in between the lines, it is not difficult.

Reply from The Rice

Spectacular location walking distance to restaurants bars 5 blocks from Minute Maid. 12 blocks from Toyota Center and a light rail ride to NRG. Best walk-ability score in Houston.

Reply from The Rice

The location is the main reason for living here, the location is great! The staff has changed quite a bit since I moved in and the Team they have now is the best yet!