I have had a great experience since deciding to live at the rice, from showing us different units in our budget to answering all of my questions! Everyone has been so helpful, I cannot wait to move in!

Reply from The Rice

So good to be part of a community. Here at the Rice, you actually meet your neighbors. Having a concierge and valets also helps make this feel like a community family. They all make you feel special and cared for.

Reply from The Rice

It has been nice living here, but the number of times that the power or water has gone out has been ridiculous. It is becoming difficult to live here comfortably because of that. Additionally, the weddings/events hosted on the second floor get wild and loud and have made it unpleasant

Reply from The Rice

As a single woman, I feel safe and secure from the parking lot to the hallways and in my apartment! People look out for each other without being intrusive.

Reply from The Rice

I absolutely love living here! The concierge staff are so nice and accommodating and all of the residents in the building have been so kind and welcoming!

Reply from The Rice

I just moved in and am convinced this is the coolest place to live in Houston. From the Valet parking, the concierge, all the other businesses connected to the building, the services, it's amazing.

Reply from The Rice

Everything has been fine so far. Probably there is room for improvement on having a decent wifi on common areas since it is not reliable at all for multiple purposes.

Reply from The Rice

We love living at The Rice! It is a perfect downtown location. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops. It is also great if you just want to walk along the Bayou and relax. Highly recommend! The staff are amazing!

Reply from The Rice

Love living at the Rice! The location is incredible, maintenance staff is speedy and the valet, concierge and office staff are always friendly :)

Reply from The Rice

I really feel like the management and other staff care about me as a person, and that go out of their way to make living here pleasant and comfortable. I feel safe and looked after.

Reply from The Rice

Although it's an older building, living at The Rice is great! This side of downtown is very historic and very convenient. I love being able just to walk downstairs and being close to everything.

Reply from The Rice

The Rice is a great place to live so far! Historic building, unique units, Central location, and quality finishes make it wonderful experience. What's not to love?

Reply from The Rice

Only negative I have is that the AC is really loud. Everything else is pretty nice. The gym is a bit small but has equipment I typically use so not a big deal. Overall good experience so far

Reply from The Rice

The Rice staff are friendly and helpful. As are the residents! When we moved in we immediately felt a strong sense of community within the building.

Reply from The Rice

The Rice is AMAZING! We only moved in a week ago, but everything has exceeded our expectations. The staff is so nice and accommodating, always!

Reply from The Rice

The Rice has great staff always, but sometimes the apartment has maintenance issues fairly often especially with the elevators. Community events are fun too!

Reply from The Rice

Living at The Rice has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and at home. The walkability is unlike any other area of Houston. I think it will be a long time before we leave!

Reply from The Rice

Live the property and concierge is so nice! My dogs enjoy how dog friendly the other residents are. The only con is the freight elevator seems to constantly be down.

Reply from The Rice

They all seem so personal and friendly. We are enjoying the close community feel. It isn't just a casual greetings they seem genuine and are interested in getting to know you

Reply from The Rice

I love it here! Everyone has been very nice and hospitable. You can’t beat the location and the second level terrace has become my favorite place to sit and have a coffee.

Reply from The Rice

Beautiful property, expertly maintained, next level hospitality. I’ve just become a resident in this community and I am beyond excited to be a part of the Rice.

Reply from The Rice

Don’t live there yet, but it is exciting how I am going to live in a place so close to the hustle and bustle of Houston Texas. I move in in a month.

Reply from The Rice

So far so good, leasing against was professional and courteous. Property was elegant and the architecture was magnificent. I look forward to living here

Reply from The Rice

Moving into The Rice was the best decision I have ever made. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. Really enjoying the area, it's so close to so many cool coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Love it here!

Reply from The Rice

Great building - friendly people and staff. Very convenient to downtown. Workout room is solid. Only downside is that parking is very tight and not really monitored.