The building is well maintained and always clean, maintenance responds quickly and the staff is friendly. Neighbors have all been nice and the neighborhood is growing!

Reply from The Rice

I like the location of the apartments. There are some things that always seem to need work though, like the elevators although to do understand it’s and old building.

Reply from The Rice

The Rice is an amazing community to live at! The staff are fantastic and the building is beautiful and so convenient for all downtown Houston amenities!

Reply from The Rice

I’ve been living at The Rice for 7 months and I never want to leave. I love the history of the building and the industrial style. Everything is walking distance and the complimentary valet is so convenient. I always look forward to seeing Miguel and Alexis at the front desk– they are ROCKSTARS and Kelly with management is very attentive and does a great job of communicating with residents about building repairs and community announcements.

Reply from The Rice

Marianne was wonderful!! I’m so excited to move in and she worked with me through everything, I absolutely love the studio!’ I can’t wait to decorate it

Reply from The Rice

I have been here literally less than a week, and can't get over how sweet everyone (staff and residents) are in this building. I have had one tiny issue (mailbox key), and it was handled within MINUTES!! Great customer service!

Reply from The Rice

Not very good. Have waiting 40 minutes round trip for an elevator just to walk my dogs in the morning. That’s ridiculous. The service elevator is now working but I’m not sure for how long so I still can’t order the couch I want in fear of not being able to get it up to my apartment.

Reply from The Rice

We absolutely love living at The Rice! The building and community are top-notch. We love being in the middle of everything and being able to walk to restaurants, shows, and sports.

Reply from The Rice

I have been at The Rice for 2 weeks now and could not be happier! Obsessed with the building, and amenities. The staff is very kind and helpful.

Reply from The Rice

love it love it love it soooo much. kinda iffy about the bums around but the people here are chill. the pool and club level is great u know? i like turtles

Reply from The Rice

Overall a great community to live. Could do with some residents carrying recycling down to sorting area rather than leaving it next to trash chute. Also several issues with residents taking up multiple parking spaces with their vehicle. Park in between the lines, it is not difficult.

Reply from The Rice

Spectacular location walking distance to restaurants bars 5 blocks from Minute Maid. 12 blocks from Toyota Center and a light rail ride to NRG. Best walk-ability score in Houston.

Reply from The Rice

The location is the main reason for living here, the location is great! The staff has changed quite a bit since I moved in and the Team they have now is the best yet!

Reply from The Rice

So far the move in process has been very smooth and all parties involved in getting me set up have been very helpful. I am excited to be moving downtown!!

Reply from The Rice

Signing a lease with the Rice was such a great experience. I walked in without an appointment and the leasing agent was happy to assist me. She did everything she could to make me feel comfortable, answer all my questions, and find me an apartment with all my requests. She made the experience simply and stress free.

Reply from The Rice

It was great really loved it jsjdbai shsush djsvsys dkdkdg sbayais shsvsudkdnf djdkdyv djdndndi dbstskdnd dgwoskdbst djdndgsidn djdudgdb dkdkdgsbd dkdkdhs

Reply from The Rice

Apartment is great, complex is well-maintained and staff is both knowledgeable and helpful. Very happy to have chosen to live at The Rice. And my dog is too!

Reply from The Rice

The apartment community is safe, clean, and makes residents feel at home almost instantly. The location of the building provides copious selections of restaurants and general activities.

Reply from The Rice

Haven’t moved in yet but very excited... 3 years in the row I’ve been trying to rent a loft and finally I got it! I’m very excited and can’t wait to join the Rice community

Reply from The Rice

The place is great and I feel safe but with it being an older building, it becomes inconvenient at times when things are out of order all the time. Other than that, I love living here.

Reply from The Rice

From the leasing center , the front desk and maintenance are always prompt and courteous. Most places forget about their residents after they sign a lease but not at The Rice.

Reply from The Rice

The Rice has its flaws as every apartment building does but I love the old timey atmosphere and you can not beat the location of downtown. I walk to work.

Reply from The Rice

We moved into The Rice about one week ago. So far, it has exceeded hopes. The staff are friendly and helpful, the apartment is clean and very functional (even if there are not enough outlets in the bathroom), and the amenities (outdoor space, community room, gym, coffee machine and pool) are wonderful!

Reply from The Rice

We've only been here a week but love it so far. We love living downtown. Houston had such a great pulse, and there is always something to do!

Reply from The Rice

Rent is very low for the area which is great! Some things take forever to get fixed around the apartment such as elevators/car gate/ fob malfunctions.