I really love this community thr staff is really good and friendly i love the weather here in flagstaff and also the city is really really good

It’s been great living here so far! Staff are friendly and maintenance is always so fast at getting jobs done! This location is also great!!

Maintenance is quick to respond to requests when needed. Also, sidewalks are cleaned in a timely manner after it snows. Staff are friendly and have helped answer any questions.

I really appreciate the location to the school as well as the friendly staff and people who surround the community. I also appreciate that there is a gym and sauna here.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

So far, so good. Signing the lease was easy and we had all of our questions answered over the phone. We are very excited to live here and see what it’s like.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

It’s a really nice area and the staff are very helpful and work with you. It’s also very spacious for the three bedroom and two bath. It’s a little pricey but compared to other places to live it’s very affordable.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Love my apartment and their amenities. Have some issues with heater. Would like to see clubhouse open for a little longer. Enjoy the spa. Would recommend to others.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love our apartment! It feels like home and is quiet and safe. I love how sweet the office employees are, and I love the amenities. We are renewing!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Besides the slow loading lease everything so far is great! So glad to be apart of this community, the staff has been very helpful, and I look forward to moving in

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

From the very start, the leasing agents and management staff have been kind, courteous, and helpful. The facilities and grounds are always maintained even when it seems that young tenants go out of their way to make a mess. Maintenance staff has always been professional and responsive. The pet-friendly atmosphere is a plus and the amenities are wonderful! I have and do continue to suggest some type of solution to drivers, including large delivery truck drivers, blowing through stop signs. There are young kids running around and riding bikes, people walking dogs, backing out of their spots, and drivers are speeding through, ignoring the stop signs. There are cost-effective solutions that could potentially save someone's life. That is my only issue and it is an everyday challenge living and parking center of three of the major stop signs. Thank you for your time and your efforts.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

love my place but parking and being towed is a drag unless you have a pass. the give and take for living across from the university. but I still have the best view. 😁

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I really enjoy the community at the Ridge at Clear Creek with the events thrown at the front office and how fast maintenance responds to requests.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Maintenance is a little slow on fixing things, but other than that it is a great place to live. For example there was a simple leak in our building for months before they fixed it. Also the hot tubs have been broken for months as well.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love living at The Ridge! It’s always clean and the office staff is always friendly. The only issue I have is that the walls inside the apartment are super thin so you can hear your roommates or your neighbors, and if people are being noisy in the parking lot you can hear that too. Overall it’s not a huge issue unless you have awful neighbors, but it’s something to be aware of. Otherwise I absolutely love all of the amenities here!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

The things I love most about this community are the washer and dryers in the unit as well as every kitchen appliances you need. The amenities are nice and well kept and of course the office staff is the best(-:

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love living here there are so many things to do close to the school and the hot tub is a great add on can’t wait to use the gym and play some ball

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Everyone is always so nice and helpful with anything that we need in our apartment!! No matter what type of problem or question we have its always answered!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Really enjoy living at the Ridge. The people here are great and the area is so close to NAU that the price makes it worth it. Great help in the office too!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Everything ia clean, close to the University and the forest. Ots giving me the peace anf quiet I need. Neighbors are friendly, staff is helpful.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

perfect place to live in, great staff and understanding, I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I go to NAU so the location is really close.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love the location and how big my 3 bedroom is. It's feels like I'm living in a house!! Maintanace is great also. I put a work order in and they came the same day and fixed everything.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

So far my experience has been pleasant. Maintenance requests are fulfilled within a few days usually and the staff is nice. The apartment is spacious with nice amenities.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Great place to live at , I highly recommending the ridge to be your place, it’s such an amazing experience. In addition, it’s safe,and very close to school

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Enjoy the layout of the apartment, the cleanliness and updated features. Like the clubhouse. Covered parking. I wish there was a place to wash your dogs.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

So far my experience with the ridge has been wonderful and I can’t wait to continue having good service with you guys! I can’t think of a single bad issue that could have come up with you guys!