I love the Ridge! They are always so sweet, know me by name and never fail to give me the best experience. The hotubs are great-I can’t wait for summer in the new chairs!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

It is sometimes loud and I wish the hot tubs stayed open longer which is why I gave it 4 stars. I love my apartment there is so much storage and room!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

The staff is really friendly here and always willing to work with you to fix any concerns. We’ve had a few issues in our apartment that happen frequently, but maintence is always quick to fix it.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

During this snowy season the maintenance gentleman helped me push my car out of the snow. Overall a great management company who is always friendly.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Very nice apartments, just wish it wasn’t a labryth! It’s pretty confusing to navigate. The location is very convenient to campus, only about a 15 minute walk!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

The apartment complex is a great location and staff is very friendly. The service orders sometimes take a while, but overall very happy living here.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Bon was super cool when we were looking for a place to live. Though we have not moved in yet I'm super excited to live there. I look forward to move in day when we will start to live at the ridge.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I like the close walk to campus and the office staff is nice but I don't like how much heat is charged for utilities and the maintenance staff. I've had a maintenance problem since September and they still haven't fixed it, even with multiple maintenance requests.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Love living here, great scenery as well as a great location. The only thing that isnt good is their handling of snow, they never plow on time, and sometimes not at all

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Very happy living at the RCC. Staff is always great going above and beyond to care for the residents. The only downfall is neighbors who allow their dogs to "do their business" in non-designated areas...like 5-10 feet away from their door in the gardens and on the sidewalks. Other than that, we are very happy we chose to live at RCC!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Very friendly staff who gets back to me in a timely manner. Affordable and beautiful apartments in a quaint location for school. I am sad to leave but hope that many others can cash in on this opportunity.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Nice place overall. Loved the clubhouse and hot tubs (when working). Maintenance was prompt in fixing anything that needed to be fixed and was always very friendly.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I am super happy with living at the Ridge. There's a lot of friendly faces around and the staff are all super kind and helpful! I would definitely recommend taking a tour here!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

The best part about living here is the spacious unit with updated amenities, but the community isn't bad either. The staff is always really helpful.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Thus far, my experience here has been good. I really like the community and the people I live around. My only complaint is my carpet gets wavy down the hallway, and that can produce a fall risk.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Living at the ridge is wonderful. All the staff are always so friendly and helpful. Parking can sometimes get crowded but our designated cover spot helps a lot!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Good value: High ceilings are nice, makes the apartment feel big. In unit washer and dryer is always a plus. I like the reserved covered parking spot.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Great people, and a wonderful, clean and pleasant apartment. I’m very happy to live here, and really enjoy the amenities provided to residents. I’m very happy to resign my lease.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Maitenance issues but other than that good price . When I first moved in (lease started in July) there were lots of leaves and dirt everywhere, wasn’t cleaned until the majority of other tenants moved in. Close to NAU campus. Minor bug problem when I moved in

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Professional staff and a clean and safe complex. Office is prompt and answers questions to the best of their abilities. Apartment amenities were up to date

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Before I moved in I read that this complex was loud. That has not been my experience at all, and I live on the first floor. The people here are respectful and kind.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I really love this community thr staff is really good and friendly i love the weather here in flagstaff and also the city is really really good

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

It’s been great living here so far! Staff are friendly and maintenance is always so fast at getting jobs done! This location is also great!!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Maintenance is quick to respond to requests when needed. Also, sidewalks are cleaned in a timely manner after it snows. Staff are friendly and have helped answer any questions.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I really appreciate the location to the school as well as the friendly staff and people who surround the community. I also appreciate that there is a gym and sauna here.