I believe this new administration is doing a great job. Calls for maintenance get a faster response and the times when the maintenance crew comes are convenient. I think the staff is very diligent. I just wish that there were better ways to access the club house at night, and that the tubs were more available. Also, I deeply regret not being able to use my own grill. I wish the Ridge administration provided better policies that suit our needs in this sense. These are not things that cannot be resolved, of course, so I trust you guys can do something about it in the near future!

The Ridge has been by far the best place I've lived at since I've been in Flagstaff. The people here all have been so nice and very friendly. I've been here for 3 years now.

I love living here. Great community. Love the gym and all the jacuzzies. The big jacuzzi never really works which isn’t a complaint. It’s like a mini pool. It’s nice this time of year.

Everything has been great so far. The staff is very helpful. All the amenities are great. The location is prime especially because it’s close to campus.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Staff is very friendly and helpful!! they are always able to work with me to see what is going on whenever I experience any difficulties and make sure I understand everything!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

The Ridge at Clear Creek is pretty quiet and the staff is nice. The amenities are great, when they're available. Parking can be difficult outside of office hours.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Our complex is nice, you get a lot of space in a one-bedroom unit compared with other complexes. The staff is friendly. Sometimes the clubhouse is closed during weird hours without any signage explaining why.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

After the new management, most of my expectations have been met. I am very happy with my renovated apartment. So in love with it because it turned out great!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

For as long as I've lived here.. it's been an amazing experience and atmosphere. Place in general is very nice and staff is so welcoming. They are so accommodating and understanding as well.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Very nice and helpful to my situation. I never had a problem. My issues have always been taking care of. I like where I live it’s quiet and spacious

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

It just OK, nice apartment but management struggles to communicate accurate information, and other residents' dog poop litters the ground. Amenities aren't that great, broken from time to time as well.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

It is good to live there it just need some general upgrades, the staff works great, the maintenance is available all times. They understanding of our situation is good

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Overall the complex is nice but the halls and stairs in my building are very gross. The rent is very high for a place that small. The staff is nice but sometimes not the most efficient or organized. I would recommend this place but not if you’re expecting more than a basic apartment.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Went and toured a two bedroom apartment and we’re so excited to move in!! It was everything we had imagined before signing our lease and we were relieved to see we made an amazing decision! We’re going to love it here!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

A very calm and safe place. I like living here just that some maintenance claims are dismissed without having been looked at. Other than that everything is good

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I wish their was a noise policy in place, this would really help with families who choose to live here. The design of the apartments are modern.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I overall love my apartment and the amenities the ridge has to offer. The sauna is definitely my get away. The people are so friendly and are always working to make sure you are happy living here.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love living here. My sister and I share our apartment together. It’s in an awesome location and I can walk to school instead of paying $500 for a parking pass. I am definitely going to live here until I graduate.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I've had an amazing experience living here. The units are in fantastic condition, and repairs are always made in a timely and efficient manner.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Very friendly place. Love it here! Close to campus, maintenance is easy to contact when work is needed, and very professional. I also like that they send me an email when I have a package arrive.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Maintenance and Office staff are super helpful. Great place to live. Would love to see some yield signs to prevent some of the "almost" accidents. We were also told that the old kid play area would be turned into a dog park, would love to see that happen still.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love the Ridge! They are always so sweet, know me by name and never fail to give me the best experience. The hotubs are great-I can’t wait for summer in the new chairs!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

It is sometimes loud and I wish the hot tubs stayed open longer which is why I gave it 4 stars. I love my apartment there is so much storage and room!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

The staff is really friendly here and always willing to work with you to fix any concerns. We’ve had a few issues in our apartment that happen frequently, but maintence is always quick to fix it.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

During this snowy season the maintenance gentleman helped me push my car out of the snow. Overall a great management company who is always friendly.