The things I love most about this community are the washer and dryers in the unit as well as every kitchen appliances you need. The amenities are nice and well kept and of course the office staff is the best(-:

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love living here there are so many things to do close to the school and the hot tub is a great add on can’t wait to use the gym and play some ball

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Everyone is always so nice and helpful with anything that we need in our apartment!! No matter what type of problem or question we have its always answered!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Really enjoy living at the Ridge. The people here are great and the area is so close to NAU that the price makes it worth it. Great help in the office too!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Everything ia clean, close to the University and the forest. Ots giving me the peace anf quiet I need. Neighbors are friendly, staff is helpful.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

perfect place to live in, great staff and understanding, I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I go to NAU so the location is really close.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love the location and how big my 3 bedroom is. It's feels like I'm living in a house!! Maintanace is great also. I put a work order in and they came the same day and fixed everything.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

So far my experience has been pleasant. Maintenance requests are fulfilled within a few days usually and the staff is nice. The apartment is spacious with nice amenities.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Great place to live at , I highly recommending the ridge to be your place, it’s such an amazing experience. In addition, it’s safe,and very close to school

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Enjoy the layout of the apartment, the cleanliness and updated features. Like the clubhouse. Covered parking. I wish there was a place to wash your dogs.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

So far my experience with the ridge has been wonderful and I can’t wait to continue having good service with you guys! I can’t think of a single bad issue that could have come up with you guys!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Overall, I am impressed with the community. The ammenities are nice, and probably maintaned. Everything is well kept, and the staff is friendly.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

The community feels like how and the office always helps out. I like that the office hosts socials for he guests to take part in. It really helps with getting to know some of the residents.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Love the atmosphere and the staff. They have a very awesome clubhouse with racquetball courts and three outdoor spa's. Love that is near NAU campus.

this place is awesome!! the hot tub is definitely my go to place after a long day. now we just need a pool so i can lay pool side on the nice sunny days. the sauna is also a great spot!!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I love the location and apartment sizes at The Ridge! There's no other place that you can find within this price range that includes all of the great amenities that we get. I'm glad I picked The Ridge over the rest - best move ever!

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Really amazing experience at the Ridge so far! Staff is very helpful and accommodating. Matinence requests are quickly taken care of and super dog-friendly! Love it here :)

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Really positive staff. Very helpful and friendly. The amenities are nice and the apartments are clean. The only lacking is the community is not very tightly knit.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I loved it so far, the community is very welcoming and the apartments are very nice. I love that the office hosts multiple events that interest everyone.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I have had a great experience so far with the front office and the living areas. Not too loud and big apartments. Great place! Love it. 10/10

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

I was a resident with the ridge at cleare creek in 2016, and left if 2017 because I wanted to explore some other complexes. But that was definitely not a wise choice that I made. The ridge at clear creek is one of the best complexes I ever went to.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

Over all of there is a problem they will fix it right away. Great staff and very friendly clean facilitys. I wish the courts were open longer in the evening but I understand why due to security reasons

I have just moved in and the process was extremely easy with no difficulties whatsoever. The front desk is extremely helpful and they are always on top of things!

The noise here is at a reasonable level. Pretty quiet for the most part. The staff and maintenance are extremely friendly and are always here to lend a hand. Plus, you cant beat the value for the space and price.

Reply from The Ridge at Clear Creek

The apartments are wonderful. I like that there is lots of storage space, appliances are up to date, and I can almost always find decent parking.