I am impressed with the privacy in this community! The office staff is great about returning emails/phone calls. Everyone is always very friendly.

Es un Lugar tranquilo, ya llevo tiempo viviendo aqui, y no e tenido ningun problema, el señor de mantenimiento buen trabajo, las areas public as limpia y buen trato en la oficina.

Ups and downs like any other apartment living. Some neighbors nice, friendly, others not so much. Administration turn over frequently lately. Hopefully will stop now. Trash valet is rip off hate being forced to pay when I cannot use it.

Generally a great place to live however, the new management isn't nearly as friendly/caring as the previous management. Maintenance is very friendly and quick. Complex feels safe and clean. Not enough parking though.

feels like home cozy. Just would like to be able to find parking which is hard if you come home later in the day. I say this with all my reviews. But other than that its quite and the rent not to bad

Nice please to live, reasonably quiet, plenty of parking, and nice amenities. There's tvs in the workout room, yoga room, visitors waiting room, and also a theater. Plenty of workout equipment and weight.

The staff changes were different and they seem friendly. The pool is nice and the mail room door sometimes sticks but they fix anything that breaks down as soon as they learn about it

The Ridge at Lowry is a BEAUTIFUL Community, nice and quiet. I have lived here for 8 months now and definitely plan on re newing my lease. The office staff and maintenance and VERY quick with responding to everyday issues that take place in our homes!

The only negative is the parking. Should be a way that each unit has one designated parking spot. Also more covered parking would be sweet. Please see what can be done. Thanks

Good location, work at children’s. Overall quiet community. Are some kids playing around cars, have seen throwing rocks. And playing baseball(not the best catchers). Hallways ‘infested’ with swallow tail nests. So lots of bird droppings that have not been cleaned up. Gates occasionally broke so left open, negating gated community. Love floor plan/layout of 2 bed 2 bath. Fair price, but lol all of Colorado, overpriced

Living at the ridge has been wonderful for the past three years. Despite management changing a few times during our time here, the quality of staff never ceases. The maintenance staff is absolutely superb. Curtis is amazing in how quickly he responds to requests and how quickly he takes care of them. If there is one thing that bothers me, it would be that the pedestrian gates around the complex are often broken. The springs are so loose or completely detached, that the gates no longer close on their own. I feel like I am paying for that extra level of security but not really getting it.

Pretty good. I like the apartment itself for the most part (clean, etc....layout is a little strange with the bathroom door in the dining room...), but some of the outside could use some work. Some of my neighbors are kind of trashy in that they leave trash outside there cars (fast food cups, containers, etc.) which isn't the community's fault. The walkways outside the doors could use a good pressure wash. It's fairlyyyy quiet of a community which is nice. I do have an elephant living above me, but that's really the only noise. When I first moved in I had a noise complaint (someone blasting music late into the night), but the management took care of that immediately.

I have been here since oct 2017. The 1st 9 months were spent trying to get rid of the cockroaches left behind by the previous tenant :(. That has been my only complaint. The property has a new management company, and I have no complaints about them. Looking to stay at the complex, but move to a ground floor unit. Location is convenient, lots of good stuff.

We love living here with our dog! it is very pet friendly and the maintenance man is the best! we have lived here for close to 3 years and wouldn’t choose another place!

Enjoy staying here and the new office staff members are extremely helpful. Decided that I would renew my lease for another 12 months. Couldn't be more happier.

My boyfriend and I love this apartment. We haven't been here long but its amazing. Its quieter than we're used to which is awesome, and all the space for the price is unbelievable!

Great experience no issues at all when it came to applying and getting an appointment to see the complex itself. It is picked up and they offer garages and car ports. Place is gated and feels like home when you pull in.

I have lived here for 2 weeks now and so far I have no issues. Maintenance is excellent and when you submit a work order, it gets done right away.

Overall good experience living at the ridge at Lowry. Only thing I wish is that the gates were not broken all the time and also security patrol would come by more often.

Love living here. Made some amazing friends at the dog park, enjoy the pool, great size apartment, excellent service in the front office and maintenance

Great amenities including the workout area, pool, and hot tub that are open year round. Occasionally have loud neighbors late at night on the third floor.

This complex is wonderful!! The front staff is attentive and welcoming. Maintenance is also available quickly and requests are taken care of within 24 hours. Absolutely love it here.

Side Gate always broken. Parking!!! There isn’t enough. My apartment is cozy but it’s hard to have children here when you have to park so far from your apartment at times

We love living at the ridge with all its amenities and consideration for neighbors, but the back gate has been broken for months and we really think it should have been replaced already we pay so much to live here

Staffs are awesome. I love staffs here. Quick maintenance, nice and clean. However, I have sometimes experienced severe noise like fighting from another room above.