Good location, work at children’s. Overall quiet community. Are some kids playing around cars, have seen throwing rocks. And playing baseball(not the best catchers). Hallways ‘infested’ with swallow tail nests. So lots of bird droppings that have not been cleaned up. Gates occasionally broke so left open, negating gated community. Love floor plan/layout of 2 bed 2 bath. Fair price, but lol all of Colorado, overpriced

Living at the ridge has been wonderful for the past three years. Despite management changing a few times during our time here, the quality of staff never ceases. The maintenance staff is absolutely superb. Curtis is amazing in how quickly he responds to requests and how quickly he takes care of them. If there is one thing that bothers me, it would be that the pedestrian gates around the complex are often broken. The springs are so loose or completely detached, that the gates no longer close on their own. I feel like I am paying for that extra level of security but not really getting it.

Pretty good. I like the apartment itself for the most part (clean, etc....layout is a little strange with the bathroom door in the dining room...), but some of the outside could use some work. Some of my neighbors are kind of trashy in that they leave trash outside there cars (fast food cups, containers, etc.) which isn't the community's fault. The walkways outside the doors could use a good pressure wash. It's fairlyyyy quiet of a community which is nice. I do have an elephant living above me, but that's really the only noise. When I first moved in I had a noise complaint (someone blasting music late into the night), but the management took care of that immediately.

I have been here since oct 2017. The 1st 9 months were spent trying to get rid of the cockroaches left behind by the previous tenant :(. That has been my only complaint. The property has a new management company, and I have no complaints about them. Looking to stay at the complex, but move to a ground floor unit. Location is convenient, lots of good stuff.

We love living here with our dog! it is very pet friendly and the maintenance man is the best! we have lived here for close to 3 years and wouldn’t choose another place!

Enjoy staying here and the new office staff members are extremely helpful. Decided that I would renew my lease for another 12 months. Couldn't be more happier.

My boyfriend and I love this apartment. We haven't been here long but its amazing. Its quieter than we're used to which is awesome, and all the space for the price is unbelievable!

Great experience no issues at all when it came to applying and getting an appointment to see the complex itself. It is picked up and they offer garages and car ports. Place is gated and feels like home when you pull in.

I have lived here for 2 weeks now and so far I have no issues. Maintenance is excellent and when you submit a work order, it gets done right away.

Overall good experience living at the ridge at Lowry. Only thing I wish is that the gates were not broken all the time and also security patrol would come by more often.

Love living here. Made some amazing friends at the dog park, enjoy the pool, great size apartment, excellent service in the front office and maintenance

Great amenities including the workout area, pool, and hot tub that are open year round. Occasionally have loud neighbors late at night on the third floor.

This complex is wonderful!! The front staff is attentive and welcoming. Maintenance is also available quickly and requests are taken care of within 24 hours. Absolutely love it here.

Side Gate always broken. Parking!!! There isn’t enough. My apartment is cozy but it’s hard to have children here when you have to park so far from your apartment at times

We love living at the ridge with all its amenities and consideration for neighbors, but the back gate has been broken for months and we really think it should have been replaced already we pay so much to live here

Staffs are awesome. I love staffs here. Quick maintenance, nice and clean. However, I have sometimes experienced severe noise like fighting from another room above.

Location a plus as well! Great amenities, quiet area, staff are quick/helpful, and year around heated pool/sauna a plus! Love our mini home.

Great amenities, staff is knowledgeable and helpful, welcome experience was wonderful. Only con is that it can sometimes take awhile for certain property/community issues to be fixed. But individual requests are handled really quickly.

Just moved to another apartment on the same property and the staff were very nice and accomidating. They also were very understanding and patient with us in all matters.

Reply from The Ridge at Lowry

I’m really enjoying this community after living here for about a month! Quiet, well-maintained, & a helpful staff. Plus, my apartment is just absolutely gorgeous. Love the Sheridan!

Reply from The Ridge at Lowry

Overall great place to live. The parking situation could be a little better; doesn’t seem to be enough spots later at night/weekends. The gym could also stand w small upgrade with equipment. Otherwise great community.

Reply from The Ridge at Lowry

The management here has been super awesome they even gave me a sweet welcome basket. The apartment itself is beautiful, and very quiet. I haven't heard any of the usual noise you tend to get from apartments (yet). 🤞🏻.. but I guess The joy of being on a third floor means terrible water pressure. I barely have any water when showering and was told they can't fix it. I have to stand directly under the shower head. The huge tub is pretty much worthless when the water doesn't reach past the drain. Also, I guess I've been spoiled coming from an area with a high military presence. Whenever I've had to leave my previous apartment for long amounts of time due to military tdy's they removed my pet fee (we didn't have a lazy person trash valet to worry about). I was told no one here has asked for that here and to expect for it to not happen.

Reply from The Ridge at Lowry

Overall this place is pretty great! The staff is always friendly, the complex is clean, and maintenance is completed quickly. My two biggest complaints are the lack of parking (for visitors and residents), and the fact that the pool is not monitored late at night during the summers so teenagers can get really loud at 2 am several nights a week and it is easily heard from my building!

Reply from The Ridge at Lowry

The apartment itself is nice but is not worth living in a poorly run complex. The gates always seem to be broken, the mail is a guessing game, and you can never get things fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from The Ridge at Lowry

Great maintenance team, responsive. Office staff has been friendly and attentive. Great location on edge of nice area. Like all of Denver rent prices are too high, but compared to the area you do get more for your $.