So far I've liked The Ridge, what I like the most about it is the free transportation, It really helps when going to class. The ridge always has some type of contribution to the residents as well which is very appreciative. I'm most likely going to renew my lease too!

Very nice apartments for a great price. Love the staff as well. They always have events going on which is nice even if you don’t plan on attending. Lively neighborhood but quiet as well.

The place is very nice. It has good rooms, the bathrooms are nice and the kitchen is not bad. The rent is low and the layout and size of the apartments are nice.

While I have not moved into the apartments yet I can already say that their customer service is far superior to the apartment complex I am at now and I imagine it will only improve as I move in.

Good amenities, hardwood floors recently installed, although when I first moved in my apartment smelled like cat and there is still a chunk of carpet missing in my room.

Overall good price for living. Enjoy having a bathroom and use of the shuttle is nice where I save money on parking. Occasionally the shuttle is full but that’s not an issue for me.

Nice, cheap friendly people, gald to have moved here luckily there was a spot open i couldn’t be happier with living in this fine community.

Inexpensive place to live, busses run every half hour. I take them to class every day. New flooring and fixtures. Already signed a lease for next year.

Just like every other apartment complex The Ridge has its pros and cons, but after settling in I would have to say that the good outweighs the bad. The rates are cheap, the apartments are nice enough, and management and the office staff work with residents to the best of their ability. It is also nice that they establish a community environment and have activities every week. The shuttle is also reliable, although I wish it would leave at the 15 and 45 minute marks of every hour rather than at the top of the hour and at the half hour mark. I think that would align better with when classes get out. Overall, I am satisfied and have already resigned!

I have been here for more than 10 momths, and considered The Ridge my home in the USA. This is a very quiet, cozy and friendly community. Reasonable price, kind and quick maintainence. Very friendly shuttle plan. I will try to refer it to my friends in need.

My stay here since 2017 has been overall pretty nice. However, appliances aren’t the greatest and right now I have not had a washer for over a month. I have also had a long history of being placed with random roommates who either steal or break my belongings, or bring negativity to the apartment. I will 100% be moving out in July 2020.

The best part about The Ridge in Morgantown is by far the staff. They are kind and helpful in all number of situations dealing with your apartment. Be it a phone call or going in directly there is always someone around during the office hours always excited and ready to be of assistance in anyway they can.

Great place to live for students and great place for the price. New flooring and new appliances. Parking is free with alot of spaces to park.

Nice staff! Pool is clean and taken care of. Had some maintenance issues that I feel took longer to take care of than should have but I understand things were busy.

Been living here for 3 years and it’s been nothing but but pleasant. Staff is great, grounds are clean. And great amenities. Best value for any apartment I’ve had.

It's great so far. Roommates are great, apartment is pretty good considering the rent, and service and amenities are decent. The shuttle service is good too with a few mishaps here and there.

I moved in this past fall and the apartment was a mesh. We had a broken refrigerator, my door was broken, my smoke alarm was on the floor when I first walked in. Once all of those issues were resolved (which required constant calling of maintenance and management to get someone here) my stay has been fine. I renewed my lease, so I like this place enough to stay another year.

I really like living here. The rent is very affordable and the staff is really nice. I think the shuttle is nice to have while living here as well.

Managment is TERRIBLE. Nothing works like it’s suppose to, advertise tanning/ hottub and neither of them work. Advertised gift cards for signing lease and doesn’t get gift card til 6 months later.

The Ridge is a very cost effective housing option in Morgantown, West Virginia. I have appreciated everything it has done for me over the last 2 years.

The layout of the apartments are very nice and clean. Having a balcony to enjoy the view of the community is pleasant. With all the activities to offer and a club house too, highly recommend!

The Ridge at Morgantown Apartments has been an overall very decent experience. The maintenance is very available and the staff is ready to answer questions.

Still doing renovations during move in, Maintenance requests were checked off as completed even after never being completed, Bedroom window cant be locked, People entering apartment without permission not taken seriously, blamed on maintenance when maintenance should not have been on duty or had a key at those times.

Living at the ridge has been a bad experience. The entrance to our apartment is dirty. Many of our appliances have broke, and it takes maintenance a while to fix everything that was broken. There were many days that I didn’t feel safe living there.

Pricing is about all this place has going for it. Communication is poor, facilities are poor, cant even get a gift card promised at signing over 6months ago.