The Ridge at Morgantown

Amenities and value are great. Couldn’t ask for any better for the price. Maintenance and management aren’t as responsive as I’d like. You can’t trust that every time you call the office they will answer. Sometimes it takes several days to get into contact.
Although the apartment does have some nice amenities with it, it was not at all what I expected when I moved in. The apartment itself was a mess and had many issues which have yet to be fixed, but my roommates and I have been able to make the best of it.
It’s not as expected, but it’s not the worse. I do not think it’s worth my money but I have had worse situations so I will not complain. My roommates all are strangers and even though we’ve lived together for some months now, I don’t even know their names. I think my roommate match was not the best, putting a black student with 2 white students that have nothing in common, we all literally just look at each other and don’t say one word. Again, I’ve been in worse so I won’t complain but things could be a lot different and I’d rather have a room with someone that has not been living here because I feel that person thinks they own the place.
It's alright so far. Maintenance has been slow at best, power has gone out in the middle of a weekday, trying to get a mail key (that was said to be included) is a pain. Most other problems are cosmetic.
Really good apartments and amenities for the price. Jut don't expect a perfect apartment for the price. Sometimes the rooms come dirty and have things broken in them. But other than that they are pretty solid.
So far its been good but with the raise in the rent and the utilities not included, i dont really like it as much aas i did before. Also, we have had an issue with some unwanted pests since last semester that we are waiting for the fumigation crew to help clean them up for us and noise from the neighboring apartments. The Ac unit broke down and it was not fixed for a very long time.
I really like the amenities like the volleyball and basketball court because they can still be used even with COVID happening. I also like the firepit that is close to my building.
Maintenance is not very timely. Overall nice appartment for the cost. Good benefits but rundown, could use some updates. Would recommend if money is tight.
Overall a good option for a student living, quiet place and fairly price apartment. Office staffs are friendly but it takes a little while before addressing a maintenance request.
Our downstairs neighbors complain because we “sound like we have 40 pound weight around our ankles when walking” and “the floors are thin” even though it’s our dogs that are playing. they bang on their ceiling when they get mad about the noise. and we have made 3 work orders since move in day and have yet to get anything fixed.