We just signed our 12-month lease, and I am impressed with the staff, the apartment and the grounds. Staff is very professional, helpful, thorough and expedient. The apartments are beautiful and the facilities are top-notch!!!

The apartments overall are nice. The pool, when it is open, is also nice. We have had some issues with WiFi and air conditioning among other things.

The staff has been very friendly thus far. They gave me a facetime video tour prior to moving in because I was renting sight unseen. They answering all my questions and were extremely helpful. I know cause I can be quite annoying.

Nice apartment for college students that’s pet friendly, great rates and awesome amenities. The staff is very helpful but do sometimes forget to get a hold of you if you call but only had the experience maybe 3 times in the two years I lived here.

All the staff seems great!! Called up about taking a tour of the apartments and everything that comes with it and Jared showed me around the rooms, the weight room, pool ext! All in all I’m excited to move in!

Amazing! I love this apartment, I recommend it to everyone! If you're looking for a pet friendly, affordable home, thus us your place. Come join the ridge!

The apartments are super nice here, not to mention affordable. The maintenance could be a little better, and people could REALLY start cleaning up after their pets. But all around, I’ve had a positive experience here I guess. For Morgantown, this is just about as good as it gets.

Love the community and everything it has to offer for the price! The apartments are updated, bedrooms are nice and you have your own bathroom and acess to pool and grill. love this place

Such a beautiful and nice place! Me and my friends automatically loved it! Everything is so nice and it’s close to my classes so it makes it easy

My room is to dark & i hate my room mate, price is alright though. so it isn't all bad i guess. the price is probably still the best i have seen around

The ridge is alright for freshman and sophomore year but it gets old quick. Being away from everything is a drag. The shuttle is nice but still

So far I’ve had a wonderful experience! I moved in- in April and everything has gone very well. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I really like it here.

I have not moved in yet but I have signed my lease and while I was there signing the lease everyone was extremely nice and helpful. The apartments look great and the amenities are amazing so I'm excited to move in!

The rent is very affordable and the rooms are spacious and nice. The amenities are also a huge perk, and I really love the programs and activities available to residents.

It was a good time I be boolin’ here constantly, I be runnin it. It’s my palace and I be owning it, always keeping it real. Straight up living.

During my 3 years here I have really loved my apartment and the perks that came with it. I love the fact that there is a pool and a hot tub. The gym is amazing as well

The receptionist was very professional and knowledgeable about the layout and surrounding areas very polite and welcoming to myself and family

I am remarkably displeased with the lack of customer service provided at The Ridge. Emails are not responded to, promises are not fulfilled, and there appears to be little communication between staff members.

Well, so far its been great living here. I love the quiet beatiful life and the warm reception from the staff. The drivers are awesome too and they dont have a problem making you as comfortable as possible. My question i guess is why isnt the pool opened yet?

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

honestly this is such a nice place to live at. not only for the value but for the quality of living that you are in. it’s amazing and nice to feel like your at home away from home

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

Everybody is very welcoming in the office and also the neighbors and community is a relaxing and respectable place to be. The office is always giving back to its residents.

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

Everything in my sublease has gone smooth so far. The apartment is a nice size and I am just greatful to have a washer and dryer in my own apartment again

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

Cant wait think it’ll be great living here and hope it’s nothing like my previous experiences and problems. Madi was super helpful throughout everything so far!!! Look forward to it

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

The Ridge is not too bad for the price. There have been some issues here for both my roommates and I in regard to previous management, but overall our experience has been nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

I haven't begun living here yet, as I dont move in until August, but I'm very excited and am loving what I see from all the social media platforms!