The value of The Ridge is great. Having a shuttle, gym, pool, and hot tub available for the price you pay is amazing. Maintenance can be slow, but that is understandable when they are understaffed.

The leading manager was very knowledgeable and answered our questions. We were pleasantly suprised with the apartment, amenities, and other details. My three other friends and I signed a lease the same day we toured and they helped with the process.

Facilities are clean. Cant wait to move in in August. Here I come The Ridge!! Cant wait to be apart of the community there. Staff were very nice

My experience at the Ridge has been great. I appreciate all the Ridge does on the side of giving me a home. Taco Tuesday and all the community they provide is really cool.

Living here is nice and it’s easy it get to my classes with the shuttle or my car and they’re always doing something at the office to get the residences involved! Only down side is I’m a light sleeper and the walls are thin.

I live my community at The Ridge. I love the quite environment, the people, the staffs at the leasing center and the staff. They are such great people

I enjoy living here pretty well. The bus schedule is nice and helpful. The WiFi could use some work though. Other than that it’s great. I love the price.

The Ridge is priced great compared to other apartments in town. The staff is very nice and maintenance is quick. There is always something going on and the staff tries to foster a community feeling which is nice!

Love the ridge! I love how kind and helpful the staff is. Also, the maintenance guys are super nice and are always there to help. I like the amenities too!

Very affordable. You Can’t beat the price for what you get. I was very happy that the apartment was furnished and the utilities were included.

The great view, quiet living quarters, nice pool and Always close parking to the entrance of my building is amazing! Did I mention how cheap the rent is!? The Ridge really helps out while being here for college! Thank you!

From scouting assistant in 2004 to head coach in 2019. Here's how Brian Flores became the 13th head coach in team historyThat's right! This Valentine's, we want to hear from you!

I love living here. The apartments are nice and big. The Staff are so friendly. The gym is wonderful. The pool and Hot Tub is amazing. I love the activities they have every month.

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

It’s one of the cheaper places to live in town, so can’t complain too much. You get what you pay for. Only thing I’m mad about it is that I was promised new floors and updates were going to be made before I moved in, which never happened.

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

I love living here. Only downfall is nobody picks up their dogs waste and it is very frustrating and smelly. Other than that, everyone is really friendly

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

I’ve really enjoyed my time at the ridge. The Pool area is always popping during the summer months and the staff is always friendly. More Taco Tuesday’s please.

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

Back to school and everything seems to be going well so far, all the staff are in the swing of things, bus is on time, hot tub is open, whats not to love?

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

So far, so good. I love that The Ridge actually tries to build a sense of community and keep us happy. They also fulfilled promises to keep the hot tub open over the winter which I really appreciate.

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

Love the atmosphere and how secluded it is. Staff is very friendly and helps the best they can. Management is also very helpful when it comes to questions about the lease

Reply from The Ridge at Morgantown

I love living at the ridge. My 3x3 always receives compliments about how nice it is. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Maintenance is always timely. Overall. The ridge is great for college apartments

I have not started living here yet but everything so far has gone really smoothly. Everything has gone really well. I hope the rest of my time will go just as well

The office has been very good to me even when dealing with a roommate situation that I didn’t know how to handle anymore. They did everything they could to accommodate us both.

Amenities are great, the staff are great people, and they are very interactive. Activities are awesome, very nice location. Shuttle bus is very reliable,

always fixed what problems i had, worked with me on several occasions...very nice I like the bus system and the events they have a couple times i won prizes

Well, my stay has been a wonderful one. I am enjoying the peaceful coexistence between me and my neighbors. I love the my stay here, it's been comfortable