The Ridge at Morgantown

My dryer and washer break a lot and I have had to put way to many maintenance requests in in the year I’ve lived here. Other than that it’s not the most terrible place
For the price, this apartment complex is very decent and affordable. The amenities are nice when they are working. Upkeep could be better for amenities.
Room and common areas are decent. However, the walls are very thin and in the middle of the night you can hear your loud upstairs neighbors screaming, laughing loudly, and letting their baby cry for hours and when you contact the office about it they do nothing.
Like everyplace it has its ups and down but it has been great living here! Close to campus, affordable, and feels like home! The only reason I’m not renewing is because they do not offer single bedroom apartments. Great if you have roommates to live with!
I’m pretty dissatisfied. The hot tub has never worked. The stairs and hallway is so dirty. When I moved in the apartment wreaked of cat pee. Now it always smells like pot because the neighbors won’t stop smoking weed in the hallway. It’s honestly embarrassing living here.
The ridge is terrible really terrible like bad like renovating is needed and new staff is needed. Partislly racist to black residents but its America
Love the friendly staff and the willingness to respond to resident concerns. The shuttle drivers are wonderful as well as the leasing agents in the office.
I have enjoyed my stay here and I like the apartment and office staff however maintenance requests are slowly met and the whole hot tub not working right has been annoying for me
The Ridge is a great first apartment for students. Staff is super helpful and roomate matching went well for me. Love that I could bring my cat too!
My roommates are so kind and understanding! My neighbors are also so understanding and the relationships I have with them are amazing! I love living here in such a great community with great people!