Great location and neighborhood. Maintenance responds very fast and is friendly ever time. Patio space is good, and lawn care is consistent. Overall a great place to reside!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I can’t say enough how much of a joy it has been to live in this community. From the moment I moved in I have felt welcomed, safe, and included. It’s great being a part of such a peaceful environment!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great value, location, and people! I would recommend to anyone looking in the area, particularly if you want a community-like feeling. Only reason I selected 4 stars is because the play ground at the school! I work from home and they can be fairly loud.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The location and the neighborhood of the complex is very good with the close proximity to many shops. The apartment is in a good condition, newly renovated and with many new amenities. The only complain I have is that there is not vaste separation. Otherwise, this is very nice residence with good maintainance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have just joined the community, and I am already impressed with the friendliness of my neighbors. The amenities are very nice, the location is convenient, and the staff is helpful. Very glad I joined!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everyone is so welcoming and i am so excited to live in such a great community! It is nice to feel safe, welcomed, and accepted all in the same place.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I’m going to say that I would rate this as a great property. I enjoy the facilities, I.E. pool, Bbq, work out area and the indoor lounge. The staff and other residents are friendly and the property is well managed and maintained.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This has been an excellent place to live because it is a safe and welcoming environment. The grounds are well-kept and it is a fairly quiet area. The pool and gym are also excellent!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everyone we have dealt with here is really great. Super friendly and seem to genuinely care about any concerns that pop up. Maintenance is prompt and efficient. Neighborhood is great. Really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We had a great experience with our first apartment! The neighborhood was quiet and friendly, moreverovr the maintenance staff was very accommodating!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everything has been very professional. The staff is always available for any of your needs. The neighborhood is quiet & the area is kept very clean!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is a well kept community and the apartment is top of the line. I look forward to moving in. It has everything I was looking for and staff is very friendly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Looking forward to the new community. We love the great neighbor hood, close to so much. We love the pool and the workout room and club house

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Just moved in but I have no complaints! Our apartment is quiet and calm, no noisy neighbors and we have had no issues yet. The staff have been friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge made the move in process very easy. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. And the apartment and complex is beautiful! It is quiet and peaceful.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I really enjoy living in this community. It is my favorite from all the other ones I've lived in before I would really recommend this apartments to a relative or friend. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance is always on time.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Apartment and community is beautiful! Great price on a great neighborhood too. Good amenities like pool, gym, and package room for pickup make it a joy to live in the community.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

People here are nice though remembering names has always been a struggle in the past and to this day. Favorite thing currently is exercise room and starting Sunday (after a surgical device is removed) I look forward to using the swimming pool on practically a daily basis. Might even looking into playing tennis so I can use the courts.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

When I first came to the residence I thought it was very beautiful outside nice open view. The nice woman Sheila help me with everything. I had a lot of questions and I came a little late but she was still very helpful and very nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great area to live in, just outside of the city; quiet for the most part and close to a lot of parks and trails for walking the dogs and taking out the bike!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Just moved in, and it was such a great experience. The process was so easy and quick, and the apartment is very comfortable with all the amenities you can ask for! I recommend.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have only been here a little over a week, but I can already say that this is one of the best places I’ll ever live! All of my neighbors are incredibly friendly, the staff is helpful and informative, maintenance is on top of things both inside my apartment and on the grounds, and there’s just lots of space for walking and exploring with my dog! I truly can tell we’re going to love it here!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The area is very nice and well kept. The neighbors are friendly and you can rarely hear them inside the unit. The amenities are awesome and newly updated. The staff are friendly and willing to assist in any way possible. Overall very happy with our first week living here!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The staff is very nice and helpful. The new pool and fitness center is top notch. Great neighborhood. Close proximity to businesses and grocery stores, as well as parks.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We've been so happy here! When moving from out of state, management stayed past working hrs to accommodate for leasing. It's quiet and well maintained grounds. The building is older, but we feel meets the value of what one's getting. Maintenance was efficient and quickly responded to any issues. They're also very pet friendly and offer dog clean up bags and garbages around the grounds.