I have had a good experience so far and will be signing for a second year. I like the area and it's very dog friendly. Large balconies are a bonus and lots of green space.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We like the trash pick up, and the washer and dryer. The hardwood floors are nice and the neighbors are quite. It’s a pain that you can’t throw away big stuff. It’s dog friendly though.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I like the location and the staff I've met. There is some maintenance stuff that needs to be taken care. One thing that definitely bis a little bothersome is that one of our neighbors feels the need to be blasting Bass filled music at midnight which makes it very hard to sleep.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live! Love the wood burning fireplace. The only thing stopping me from a 5 star is that it isn’t super insulated so it either gets cold or our furnace is on a ton. Not a big deal when you use the fireplace though!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The community is beautiful, trees, grass, plenty of parking. Close to schools, close to shopping, close to food, supermarkets, close to freeways.. several parks in the area.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Awesome maintenance crew and timely responses to issues. Grounds are well kept low crime in the area. Noise is moderate from neighbors. Conveniently located to local shopping, grocery, restaurants, and entertainment.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Friendly, helpful and prompt maintenance as well as quiet and respectful neighbors. Neighbors and maintenance also do an excellent job of keeping the areas around the complexes clean.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

For multi-family apartment living, The Ridge at Mountain View is great. The Maintenance Crew is a pleasure to work with. The office staff is responsive and professional.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everything is just alright, nothing spectacular. Bad rating is for maintenance. Most of all, the maintenance is trash. The guy who seems to be in charge of it all, Jordan, is unprofessional, leaves a mess of my house every time, is rude, and doesn’t fix things properly. I wish I could attach pictures of how he “fixes” things. Obvious this guy doesn’t know what he’s doing, especially when I have to fix the things he just fixed. My girlfriend said if her Dad saw the way the guy fixes things, he would tell her to move out right away! It is so bad, I have decided I’ll never rent again. Thank you ridge at mtn view for making me want to own a house!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Just moved in and so far it has been great. The office staff has been real friendly and my first maintenance request was done quickly. I will update as the months pass.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I was told lights would be put in the parking lot. It is very dark when the sun is not up. I don't feel safe coming or going after dark. The side walks have not been shoveled in 3 days and the parking lots still have a large amount of snow. I was told snow removal was a service that was provided, but it seems to not be done regularly. It hasn't snowed in 3 days and I slipped and almost fell on my way to my car this morning because the walkways and parking lot are not being cared for

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I would say my only complaint would be the trash service. They have missed picking up our trash, then still left some behind the next day when they did come. I find the trash service not really worth the money, especially when the service is lacking. Otherwise, I have great neighbors on all sides. Everyone seems to be very aware and considerate with their dogs, and their dogs contact with your dog. It’s nice to be surrounded by people who “get it”. I like and feel very comfortable with all the staff. I like the office staff and find the maintenance staff to be competent and friendly. This is home. ;)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have loved living at The Ridge! The apartment is nice and the neighborhood is close to stores and other great things! Maintenance has always been extremely responsive and management is great!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love how clean the apartment community is. There are great amenities offered here. My dog is a BIG fan of our balcony. The gym is clean and has a good amount of equipment.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We are still very happy with living here - we enjoy lots of the perks like the valet trash and package pickup Amazon center. Also, everyone in the office is very nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I was able to fill out an application and sign within a few days. Everyone is very sweet and accommodating. I have lived here not too long but so far so good!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We still are really enjoying living at the Ridge at Mountain View - we can't imagine living anywhere else right now. Thanks for making such an awesome experience!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Really nice, quiet community. The staff is very helpful and always willing to work with residents. This is a no smoking community, though those rules seem a little lax since the people around us still smoke. It would be nice if that were carried out more strictly. Overall a really pleasant experience!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Wonderful community, well kept and prompt response communication wise. Only issue has been a noise issue but that does not reflect the quality of the apartment complex

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is a great place to live. The people are friendly, the amenities are nice, and the maintenance crew is prompt and professional. I would recommend the ridge at Mountain View to anyone who wants their apartment to seem more like a home with a sense of community

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We have loved living here! The neighborhood is great and we have especially loved the amenities! The gym is fully fitted with everything we want.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love living at The Ridge at Mountain View! It’s a great location, extremely friendly and accommodating staff, our maintenance requests get done on a timely manner, and the gym and other amenities are always kept tidy. We also really enjoy how dog friendly the apartment is. It’s given our pups lots of new friends. :-)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountain View is a great community in a nice suburban neighborhood with easy access to the City. Very dog friendly with plenty of green space.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountain View is affordable and the amenities are a great bonus! The maintenance and office staff are professional and extremely helpful.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Currently moving from Utah to Arvada. The staff have been very accommodating and helpful and have been very kind and compassionate about the process. Can’t wait to be in my new apartment.