I was told lights would be put in the parking lot. It is very dark when the sun is not up. I don't feel safe coming or going after dark. The side walks have not been shoveled in 3 days and the parking lots still have a large amount of snow. I was told snow removal was a service that was provided, but it seems to not be done regularly. It hasn't snowed in 3 days and I slipped and almost fell on my way to my car this morning because the walkways and parking lot are not being cared for

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I would say my only complaint would be the trash service. They have missed picking up our trash, then still left some behind the next day when they did come. I find the trash service not really worth the money, especially when the service is lacking. Otherwise, I have great neighbors on all sides. Everyone seems to be very aware and considerate with their dogs, and their dogs contact with your dog. It’s nice to be surrounded by people who “get it”. I like and feel very comfortable with all the staff. I like the office staff and find the maintenance staff to be competent and friendly. This is home. ;)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have loved living at The Ridge! The apartment is nice and the neighborhood is close to stores and other great things! Maintenance has always been extremely responsive and management is great!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love how clean the apartment community is. There are great amenities offered here. My dog is a BIG fan of our balcony. The gym is clean and has a good amount of equipment.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We are still very happy with living here - we enjoy lots of the perks like the valet trash and package pickup Amazon center. Also, everyone in the office is very nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I was able to fill out an application and sign within a few days. Everyone is very sweet and accommodating. I have lived here not too long but so far so good!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We still are really enjoying living at the Ridge at Mountain View - we can't imagine living anywhere else right now. Thanks for making such an awesome experience!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Really nice, quiet community. The staff is very helpful and always willing to work with residents. This is a no smoking community, though those rules seem a little lax since the people around us still smoke. It would be nice if that were carried out more strictly. Overall a really pleasant experience!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Wonderful community, well kept and prompt response communication wise. Only issue has been a noise issue but that does not reflect the quality of the apartment complex

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is a great place to live. The people are friendly, the amenities are nice, and the maintenance crew is prompt and professional. I would recommend the ridge at Mountain View to anyone who wants their apartment to seem more like a home with a sense of community

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We have loved living here! The neighborhood is great and we have especially loved the amenities! The gym is fully fitted with everything we want.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love living at The Ridge at Mountain View! It’s a great location, extremely friendly and accommodating staff, our maintenance requests get done on a timely manner, and the gym and other amenities are always kept tidy. We also really enjoy how dog friendly the apartment is. It’s given our pups lots of new friends. :-)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountain View is a great community in a nice suburban neighborhood with easy access to the City. Very dog friendly with plenty of green space.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountain View is affordable and the amenities are a great bonus! The maintenance and office staff are professional and extremely helpful.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Currently moving from Utah to Arvada. The staff have been very accommodating and helpful and have been very kind and compassionate about the process. Can’t wait to be in my new apartment.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Very nice apartment for the price, great neighborhood, all you’d need in walking distance, sweet neighbors, quiet neighborhood. Pet friendly and nice commute.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Has been great so far! Sheila in the front office is very helpful and professional. Also, maintenance is amazing and very quick to fix things. Love all of the amenities the property has to offer, and the location/neighborhood is great.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Easy move in process. Great staff overall. Beautiful community. Friendly neighbors. Pet friendly. Lovely pool and awesome fitness center. There is always a ton of parking for everyone and their guests. Amazon mailbox hub for orders is a great way to get your packages safely.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Conveniently located. Parks and trails nearby. Situated in a quiet and friendly neighborhood. Shops, schools and grocery store all within walking distance.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love the location and quiet neighborhood. With some great ammenities like the workout room and pool we love calling the ridge at mountain view our home.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great location and great community. Lots of nice dogs for my dog to say hi to. The grass rarely has dog waste left on it for long. I have been here five months and haven’t had to call maintenance since week one, everything in my unit works.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is a very quiet and comfortable community. The staff is very helpful in all of our concerns. Great location. Easy access to shopping and entertainment

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live that is local to food and entertainment close by. The grounds are clean and well kept. New gym that has a variety of equipment to pick from.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Love the gym!!!! Great neighbors and convenient location to nearby restaurants and grocery store. Just signed my second lease and couldn’t be happier.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We've been here for 1 year and it was a good first apartment, nice neighborhood and great area for dogs. We will recommend this apartment to people