The Ridge at Mountain View

Have not even been here a week yet and this is home. My whole experience has been night and day different from my last apartment. So happy I found this place!
Just moved in about five days ago, I’ve had a great experience so far. It’s quiet here and I’ve had lots of accommodations with my dog. I’m on the ground level and my upstairs neighbors aren’t very loud at all. I can hear them move around, but it’s doesn’t distract me being below them.
Great experience so far and I enjoy the recent updates to the grounds. Great location in Arvada, close to shopping and easy access to downtown.
I have lived here in the past & loved it so much we’re coming back! It’s an amazing community to be apart of & in such an awesome location; super close to everything. We love it so much.
The staff is friendly, although it is difficult to reach them on the phone. The apartments are decent and the maintenance staff responds to requests in a timely manner.
The Ridge and their office staff have been really pleasant to work with. They are friendly, responsive, and welcoming, and have made this process overall very enjoyable.
Excellent place to live. Staff is helpful and nice to deal with, maintenance is quick as well! Never had any issues that weren’t dealt with when communicated!
Incredible staff who are very responsive regardless of request. Amenities and location are a big plus. The amazon locker is a great way to receive packages at an apartment and the nearby park is great when people come over.
We have been at this community for just over two years and really love it! Quiet neighborhood and lots of nearby amenities. Office staff is great and complex amenities are awesome!
I am moving in from out of state, so there are a lot of moving parts (pun intended). Kathy has been great dealing with all my questions and been patient while I coordinate everything vitually with my roommate.