The Ridge at Mountain View

4.5

4.5

The staff, both the office and maintenance staff are always quick to reply to any concerns or questions we have. Every time we have a maintenance issue, the maintenance team is here the same day or within 24 hours and they always go above and beyond.
We have just decided to renew our lease for another year and are excited to stay. It still feels fun to live here and we’re excited to start using amenities again now that restrictions are lifting.
Just recently moved in everything from the application process to collecting keys and signing leases was a breeze would definitely recommend to friends
Everyone I’ve met so far has been very nice and welcoming. My only complaint is that there’s a notable slope to the floor inside of that apartment.
I wasn’t sure when we moved in to the ridge that we would like it. We had for a long time owned houses. We wanted to downsize so we rented a townhome for a while till the owner sold it and we quickly moved into a duplex. That was not the answer so we luckily found the ridge and have been here for 2 years. I have to say we are very pleased. Rent could be cheaper but that’s the way it is nowadays. We have everything here with good office people and good maintenance people also. It’s been an enjoyable experience.
Great, for the most part. The elementary school right behind you is a nightmare. They start recess at 9am, and the screaming continues until at least 2pm. Also, some of the charges are a little much, including the mandatory valet trash, which features some prickly employees and timing rules you will be constantly reminded of. The added charges also vary by month, making it very difficult to set up automatic payments, which Ridge encourages you to set up, since I split the payment with my roommate. Other than those things, the apartment and complex are nice and clean, and the maintenance team is fantastic!
We just moved in about a week ago. So far we absolutely love this community. The office and maintenance staff are extremely nice and helpful. The apartment we moved into is in great shape considering the age of the building. They really made it as new feeling as possible. The complex is really kept up with and is beautiful. Our neighbors are all very nice and considerate. I think we will really love living here.
We absolutely love living here! This will be our third year! The amenities are great! The staff is wonderful, we love them all and feel very supported. One of my favorite things is the animals, especially dogs everywhere! I just have one small issue with everything and that is the trash service. Don’t get me wrong, they do their job and do it very well. But I have nothing to do with larger items I need to get rid of. I don’t mean furniture, but I got a warning of a $25 fine for putting a plastic bin out for the trash. What am I supposed to do with it? I wish this situation could be remedied. But seriously, we do love it here!
Throughout this lease we have had both sides of this complex. The apartments are beautiful and are located in a great area. We have had issues with the utilities and have had to fight to get them replaced but after much discussion we are fairly happy with our little home.
Great staff, beautiful area and access to trails make this a great complex to live in. The apartments are nice as well. The only gripe is a lack of recycle dumpsters.