The area is very nice and well kept. The neighbors are friendly and you can rarely hear them inside the unit. The amenities are awesome and newly updated. The staff are friendly and willing to assist in any way possible. Overall very happy with our first week living here!

The staff is very nice and helpful. The new pool and fitness center is top notch. Great neighborhood. Close proximity to businesses and grocery stores, as well as parks.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We've been so happy here! When moving from out of state, management stayed past working hrs to accommodate for leasing. It's quiet and well maintained grounds. The building is older, but we feel meets the value of what one's getting. Maintenance was efficient and quickly responded to any issues. They're also very pet friendly and offer dog clean up bags and garbages around the grounds.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great quiet community! The new workout room is a wonderful addition along with the new office and package pickup. Would love to see a recycling program as well as more parking.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I really loved my neighbors and the environment was very relaxed and quiet. They keep the outside very well kept , and the grass is always cut. I disliked the way the office treated me on more then one occasion. They don’t really work with you when your needing their help, most places Iv lived give you a 5 day grace period for rent and here is 3. I don’t get paid till the first Friday of the month; so that was always an issue for us. And when i would call the office for helpn we never got very far. I also wish there was an option to opt out of the valet trash and instead still had dumpsters. But I loved my little apartment and I will miss that about it.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great living situation in the apartment complex. Knowledgeable office staff member, great maintenance crew, community oriented vibe. Recommend to anyone looking to call it home!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The grounds are pretty and has a lot of grassy areas and trees, it's quiet, has a nice new gym and pool area, great management, very helpful and responsive, maintenance responds promptly

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I love that it's a pet friendly community, place to walk your dog. It has it's own little Eco system surrounding a school and Arvada indoor pool. I like the peacefulness even though there's others here everyone seems to be respectful to each other. I feel like I can drop into the office any time Sheila and Jessica are always friendly. Maintenance crew has always been helpful. I also love my balcony and sliding glass doors. The wind on the third floor can get loud at times but I wouldn't trade it. I like it on the 3rd floor.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Clean, friendly, updated apartments. Only complaint is rent went up when we didn’t have a pool or a parking lot for a while due to construction. I felt as if it should’ve been cheaper. Also having no dumpsters is annoying.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The community environment is safe, quiet, and clean. The new workout facility and office center is beautiful. Workout equipment and rooms are very nice and there is a pool and grill.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I adore the physical appearance and the help I get from the office they answer all of my questions and they are very helpful! I enjoy living at this location. Everyone is nice and the neighborhood is very quiet and respectful of others.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Besides a few issues everything is great. The staff fixed all issues as quickly as possible. They are very timely with they're response. I love the fitness center

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I totally enjoy my apt. It is clean, comfortable and maintained. The office staff is great, professional and very helpful. Maintenance keeps the property looking great. I am pleased that I live here. helpful

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

the gym being opened is very nice, however it would be nice if it had longer hours. just work all day and by the time I eat and get settled and ready for the gym it is 9

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live.hoping we can stay and enjoy the new weight room and pool and barbeque area when it opens this summer.Also enoy the new package delivery system

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is truly a great place to live. The leasing ladies are just fantastic!! I love the great parks that so very close by and the remodeling that has been done to the apartments. I am extremely glad to have found this location.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

They've made it real easy to move in. Gave great peace of mind during a somewhat stressful time. Really looking forward to getting going and making a new home.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far, so good. Applied, approved, and just waiting for further instructions on signing the lease. Office staff very friendly. Community is one of the cleanest I looked at.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

All requests are immediately attended to in a very professional and courteous manner. Grounds are impeccably kept and manI cured. New clubhouse is state of the art and very accessible.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I love this apartment. The staff has been welcoming. The neighborhood is wonderful, so close to everything and a very safe enviornment. Looking forward to living here. There is a big park close by and lots of walking trails.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far so good with The Ridge at Mountain View. We are moving in a few days from now into a 2 bed, 2 bath, 3rd floor apartment and have really loved the place & the location. The leasing office staff is friendly and responsive and we are excited to start living here!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have never lived in an apartment community until now, and I must say I absolutely love it! This community is quiet, easily accessible, and in a nice area of town. I absolutely love the amenities and friendliness of the community!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

overall a very pleasant place to live with easy access to biking/hiking trails, parks and places to walk your dog. Very friendly and responsive staff when issues arise.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Quality apartment in a nice neighborhood. Very conveniently located near grocery stores, target, and major roads. Dog friendly area with dog bags always available and close to parks and open space for walking. My sole complaint is noise but it is an apartment after all.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The community is great, and the apartments are nice. Though we have had some beetles that seem to come into the apartments in the winter. They are usually pretty quick about getting repairs done. Leasing office isn’t the best.