The Ridge at Mountainview is a great place to live because of the location in Arvada, the friendly staff, and response time for maintenance needs.

Quiet forthe most part, neighbors are respectful of each other and do not make excessive noise in the breezeways while entering or exiting and the property is well maintained. The maintenance requests we've had have been promptly resolved by very competent friendly staff. All work and inspections have notices posted well in advance and the maintenance people knock and call out many times so you know who is at your door (even though they wear uniforms and you see them on the property all the time). The only downside is sometimes it can be hard to find a parking spot because there isn't assigned parking.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The community and the surroundings are nice. There is a sport facility in the residence as well. A close proximity to grocery shops and the lake. The staff is friendly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is great! I love the set up of the unit; the fireplace and porch are a really nice touch. The in apartment washer and dryer are a HUGE plus! I really appreciate the trash collection; it is so nice to not have to lug heavy trash bags to a bin. One recommendation I would make is to have a recycling collection as well. My husband and I keep boxes full of recycling till it takes up too much room then bring it to a recycling center nearby. I think a lot of people would use it if it were as easy as the trash collection is, even if there were a small extra fee. Thank you!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Extremely clean grounds. Front office staff is marvelous and any maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Safest community around. Location is absolutely wonderful!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I love living here. Great people, good parking, nice units. I only criticize them for their maintenance program. Sometimes they make appointments and don't keep them, or do the bare minimum for repairs. Its frustrating. But, I also know they are working to fix it.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

No recycling! That's one star down right there. How can you not have that in the modern world, come on. Also, because it is an older building, the furnace fan runs constantly, which is very irritating. Sometimes I just have to shut it off. Renovate the furnace and not just the light fixtures!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Because my life is a bit mixed up due to dialysis sometimes I have strange sleep hour. This place is so quiet and serene even during day is easier to do. Also NOT having to shovel snow which the community takes care of is helpful plus adding salt to the walkways makes it less likely that I will slip. Finally I want to add a special at-a-boy to the lady who keeps this place running like a well oiled machine. Due to my headache today I can't remember her name but I do remember she's been Johnny-on-the-spot the few times I've had difficulty within my place. Just HAD to make sure to mention her.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Fantastic maintenance. Management friendly and helpful. Comfortable unit. Clear communication. Concerns quickly addressed. Snow removal prompt. Love valet trash service.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We still love our experience living here at the Ridge at Mountain View. Everybody on staff is so friendly and go out of their way to help residents however they can.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Water was brown and rusty. Place smelled moldy and dirty. Dust buildup. Leaking appliances. Clogged drains. Not a very clean complex. I’ve lived in far better for the price.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Quiet, peaceful, and overall pleasant to work with staff. It feels like lots of little maintenance issues keep coming up, but the maintenance staff is pleasant and relatively quick in responding to work orders.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far this apartment has been amazing. They are super responsive when it comes to maintenance requests and very friendly in the office. Excited for this next year living at the ridge!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great property, haven't had any real problems thus far. Friendly neighbors, love the gym facilities, & we've been using our fireplace a lot.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Living here has been wonderful. From the staff, to the community! Awesome gym and pool. So happy I chose The Ridge at Mountain View. Everyone is so friendly!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have not moved in yet but so far, my experience has been great and I am looking forward to my move in date. The staff has been helpful through the process so far.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great location and community. Quick responding staff and maintenance. Friendly neighbors in building. Clean grounds in the complex. Great pool and gym!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is amazing, our neighbors are a bit loud but it is an apartment. Love the area around us, great location, close to 3 grocery stores and Target, and lots of quick service restaurants.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have been living at the Ridge at Mountain View for around five months. I am quite happy with this residence and the community. It is very nice neighborhood and good location. The residence is well-maintained and the staff is friendly. The only complain I have is that the ceiling walls in the building are a bit thin, so you could hear your neighbors, especially if you live on the lower floors. Otherwise, the place is nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great community! The neighborhood is quiet and safe. Maintenance staff is polite and reports timely. Clean grounds. Friendly neighbors and low crime area.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I'm enjoying it here. The place is smaller than my former home and thus easier to keep clean. After letting my body go after retirement the exercise room is beginning to get me back into shape. Other people are nice. Only problem (and its a recent event) either a dog or squirrel is tunneling into my garbage bag and spewing it contents.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This community is an awsomeplace to live and comfortably around everything i need. The staff are friendly and always helpful.Not one bad thing to say.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love living here! The neighborhood has been perfect and we are so enjoying getting to know our neighbors and especially all the cheery canine companions.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Really really great, quiet community. The floors seem a little thin as we hear the guy above us a lot and even get complaints from our downstairs neighbor for not doing anything noisy, but otherwise is great!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Nice neighborhood near shopping, schools, etc. neighborhood is great with friendly residents. Staff is friendly and helpful. Apartments are clean and well maintained.