So far living at the Ridge has been great for my family and I! Repairs and concerns are attended to promptly. Staff and residents are very friendly. It’s a very comforting place to live!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great community apartment living, we just renewed our lease last month. We were a little upset with the increase in rent but we also don't want to move again this year. Snow removal is pretty terrible here, they definitely need to do a better job of that next winter. There are some repairs they need to look into like screen doors on porches/decks & the windows are so hard to close in our apartment (they need to be replaced). In the winter, you could feel the cold air radiating off the porch doors, we couldn't even sit on that side of the couch near the doors. They just need to be replaced.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We still really love living here after almost a year. The amenities are really nice and everybody on maintenance staff and in the leasing office is so nice and accommodating.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Nice apartment for smaller families, beginning families, or your first apartment. Needs some updating on windows and sliding glass doors, we're bad to get space heaters during the winter because the bedrooms didnt get warm.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The entire application process went very smoothly thanks to the helpful team a the ridge at Mountain View. They were very accommodating to me and my roommate.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It’s been great living at the Ridge so far! I love the amazon parcel hub, and the management staff is super friendly and helpful. I love it here!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

My experience has been good so far, I am loving the neighborhood and I am looking forward to enjoying my large patio this summer and my dog loves all the green space.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountainview is a great place to live because of the location in Arvada, the friendly staff, and response time for maintenance needs.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Quiet forthe most part, neighbors are respectful of each other and do not make excessive noise in the breezeways while entering or exiting and the property is well maintained. The maintenance requests we've had have been promptly resolved by very competent friendly staff. All work and inspections have notices posted well in advance and the maintenance people knock and call out many times so you know who is at your door (even though they wear uniforms and you see them on the property all the time). The only downside is sometimes it can be hard to find a parking spot because there isn't assigned parking.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The community and the surroundings are nice. There is a sport facility in the residence as well. A close proximity to grocery shops and the lake. The staff is friendly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is great! I love the set up of the unit; the fireplace and porch are a really nice touch. The in apartment washer and dryer are a HUGE plus! I really appreciate the trash collection; it is so nice to not have to lug heavy trash bags to a bin. One recommendation I would make is to have a recycling collection as well. My husband and I keep boxes full of recycling till it takes up too much room then bring it to a recycling center nearby. I think a lot of people would use it if it were as easy as the trash collection is, even if there were a small extra fee. Thank you!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Extremely clean grounds. Front office staff is marvelous and any maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Safest community around. Location is absolutely wonderful!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I love living here. Great people, good parking, nice units. I only criticize them for their maintenance program. Sometimes they make appointments and don't keep them, or do the bare minimum for repairs. Its frustrating. But, I also know they are working to fix it.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

No recycling! That's one star down right there. How can you not have that in the modern world, come on. Also, because it is an older building, the furnace fan runs constantly, which is very irritating. Sometimes I just have to shut it off. Renovate the furnace and not just the light fixtures!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Because my life is a bit mixed up due to dialysis sometimes I have strange sleep hour. This place is so quiet and serene even during day is easier to do. Also NOT having to shovel snow which the community takes care of is helpful plus adding salt to the walkways makes it less likely that I will slip. Finally I want to add a special at-a-boy to the lady who keeps this place running like a well oiled machine. Due to my headache today I can't remember her name but I do remember she's been Johnny-on-the-spot the few times I've had difficulty within my place. Just HAD to make sure to mention her.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Fantastic maintenance. Management friendly and helpful. Comfortable unit. Clear communication. Concerns quickly addressed. Snow removal prompt. Love valet trash service.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We still love our experience living here at the Ridge at Mountain View. Everybody on staff is so friendly and go out of their way to help residents however they can.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Water was brown and rusty. Place smelled moldy and dirty. Dust buildup. Leaking appliances. Clogged drains. Not a very clean complex. I’ve lived in far better for the price.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Quiet, peaceful, and overall pleasant to work with staff. It feels like lots of little maintenance issues keep coming up, but the maintenance staff is pleasant and relatively quick in responding to work orders.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far this apartment has been amazing. They are super responsive when it comes to maintenance requests and very friendly in the office. Excited for this next year living at the ridge!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great property, haven't had any real problems thus far. Friendly neighbors, love the gym facilities, & we've been using our fireplace a lot.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Living here has been wonderful. From the staff, to the community! Awesome gym and pool. So happy I chose The Ridge at Mountain View. Everyone is so friendly!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have not moved in yet but so far, my experience has been great and I am looking forward to my move in date. The staff has been helpful through the process so far.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great location and community. Quick responding staff and maintenance. Friendly neighbors in building. Clean grounds in the complex. Great pool and gym!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The apartment is amazing, our neighbors are a bit loud but it is an apartment. Love the area around us, great location, close to 3 grocery stores and Target, and lots of quick service restaurants.