The Ridge at Mountain View

4.4

4.4

Heather
People here are generally nice. In the first week we had planned to bake some pumpkin bread for our neighbors but that quickly changed when we got two things stolen in the first week. But I do like how nice the neighborhood looks.

Paige
Pros: Location, timeliness of repairs, the apartment itself is clean and comfortable, no big issues Cons: Surprise monthly fees we weren't aware of prior to moving in, the pool isn't heated, the amenities overall are a little lackluster for the price.

Connor
about 2 months ago
So far, I love it here. The people around me are nice and I enjoy the view. My only real complaint I have is how early the maintenance starts there work and how loud the school is

Andrew
about 2 months ago
I like the neighborhood as well as the accessibility to numerous shopping center and restaurants nearby all is quite well living here besides the walls being kind of thin.

Nicole
2 months ago
Maintence came quick to help me get rid of 2 wasp in my appartment. While he was here he fixed the chain on my door for my little one so he would not get out. As well as fixing our door handle to our sliding glass door.

Robert
2 months ago
Very beautiful place, very quiet Apartment needs a lot of updates. Was very dirty when we moved in and a lot of none working items. I love the area but the complex needs updates

Melanie
3 months ago
The Ridge at Mountain View is a wonderful community. I enjoy living here. My neighbors are kind and helpful. Everyone seems happy to be here.

Karen
3 months ago
Management is very good at handling any issues/complaints in a very timely manner. I had a wasp issue and when maintenance came to deal with it, he did nothing and actually offended me and when I called the office asking for pest control to come and explained what happened the manager was very apologetic and understanding. Manager also came over to see for himself where wasps seemed to be going and then sent maintenance up on the roof where a hive was located and removed. Manager was very professional and took care of issue quickly....very thankful.

Star
3 months ago
I like it ok here. I do wish there was more storage in our apartment. I really like the pool and grill area and we have been enjoying that very much, although I wish we had a hot tub too. I also really like our patio area. The grounds are very pretty and clean. All in all I am satisfied so far living here. I just wish it was a bit bigger and with more storage for things.

Sarah
3 months ago
Love the community here! friendly staff and close to anything i need with the grocery store down the hill and gas stations close by. Love the area!