I love the Staff! Always nice and helpful. The apartments are nice but small. Only complaint is the grounds aren't very well taken care of (landscape company stinks!)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The front office is excellent at follow through with all maintenance request and other concerns. 4 stars because like many apartments some of the fixtures within the apartment are cheaply designed and easy to break or poor function because of the items poor quality, but great people make the difference!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge staff are very attentive with any maintenance needs and work hard to provide and safe, fun, and clean environment for community members.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Been here almost 2 years, and I love it! My apartment is spacious and pretty. I miss the old maintenance guys, they made sure things were taken care of fast, and established a personal relationship with residents.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Community is quiet. Have had some issues with the place. Like towel bar falling off the wall, toilet doesn't flush well (have to hold the handle down). Little things but so far it has been pretty good.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

My girlfriend and I have really been enjoying living here at the Ridge. The staff and neighbors are friendly and the grounds are well kept. The only issue we have is that sometimes the grassy areas are too wet and get muddy. When we take our dog outside our shoes/feet get wet and muddy.. That would be our only complaint thus far.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

GREAT MANAGEMENT!! They take care of issues right away! Pretty quiet neighborhood, I rarely hear my neighbors. My only issue is people don't pick up after their pets so you can't really walk on the grass without stepping in something.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Doing great. The only thing is that the lawn gets muddy at times because the watering. Always clean, no trash laying around and very prompted in fixing and repairing everything

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The extremely friendly staff make living here so enjoyable. Everyone is so helpful and makes maintenance tasks a simple and easy fix! Everyone is always greeting one another with a smile and the friendly energy creates such a home environment.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Please don't charge for community electricity. We don't have a common room. Also it would be nice if the projects that get announced actually get started.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Happy with the promptness of the maintenance. I had a few appliances, go out that they had them replaced the next day. Great quiet community!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The management & maintenance teams are great..All issues are quickly resolved..Apartment is very comfortable & cozy..Neighbors are very nice & respectful.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Very peaceful neighborhood. Pleasant and attentive staff. Atmosphere is very inviting. Beautiful apartments that are spacious! Noise level is kept.to a minimum which is nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Love that you are going smoke free! Have made wonderful investments into all your improvements. When i have had items that needed to be repaired, they were repaired quickly.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

So far it's been great, the apartment is beautiful and all of my neighbors are friendly. The staff is extremely informative, and always friendly as well.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

They are really responsive with maintenance requests. Love the large patio. Wish I hadn't chosen one that's in the sun all. day. long but other than that, things are great.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

You guys are so layer back! Easy to communicate with. Very prompt and consistent! I love the staff and the improvements that they are making!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I love the big deck and quick maintenance responses. The grounds are beautiful and the neighborhood provides a lot of fun activities. I like being tucked away on a quiet street but close to stores.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Lived at the Ridge for about a year and it is a very well kept property and the staff is great. The work orders are filled promptly and the events and notices letting residents know what is going on are up to date and prompt.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I am very pleased. Lived here 18 mos. and am pleased with maintenance of unit and grounds. Staff is easily accessable, understanding and responsive.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I've enjoyed living at the Ridge at Mountainview! The entire staff is extremely helpful, kind and responds quickly to requests and needs. It's clean, quite and in a great neighborhood. Happy to have found this gem of a community!!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great location and staff. The people in the community are helpful and caring... Great place to live. Close to schools, shopping and restaurants... Perfect location for mass transit

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Love it here! A Very friendly community. I have never had a problem here! They are always there to help right away with anything I need and are all very nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I really enjoy living here. Very well-kept community with amenities. The balconies are spacious, there are washer/dryers in the units, and the kitchen has all new appliances. Anytime I have called maintenance, they have arrived within 15 minutes!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Everyone at The Ridge @ Mtn View is amazing! They ensure you are satisfied and fix any issues immediately. The apartments are well maintained and very nice. We have been here 2 years and no plan of leaving! Thank you!