The Ridge at Mountain View

Everything is just alright, nothing spectacular. Bad rating is for maintenance. Most of all, the maintenance is trash. The guy who seems to be in charge of it all, Jordan, is unprofessional, leaves a mess of my house every time, is rude, and doesn’t fix things properly. I wish I could attach pictures of how he “fixes” things. Obvious this guy doesn’t know what he’s doing, especially when I have to fix the things he just fixed. My girlfriend said if her Dad saw the way the guy fixes things, he would tell her to move out right away! It is so bad, I have decided I’ll never rent again. Thank you ridge at mtn view for making me want to own a house!
Water was brown and rusty. Place smelled moldy and dirty. Dust buildup. Leaking appliances. Clogged drains. Not a very clean complex. I’ve lived in far better for the price.
I really loved my neighbors and the environment was very relaxed and quiet. They keep the outside very well kept , and the grass is always cut. I disliked the way the office treated me on more then one occasion. They don’t really work with you when your needing their help, most places Iv lived give you a 5 day grace period for rent and here is 3. I don’t get paid till the first Friday of the month; so that was always an issue for us. And when i would call the office for helpn we never got very far. I also wish there was an option to opt out of the valet trash and instead still had dumpsters. But I loved my little apartment and I will miss that about it.
This is my review of th ridge at Mountain View apartments in Arvada Colorado. I like many of the features that are at this apartment complex.
I was told lights would be put in the parking lot. It is very dark when the sun is not up. I don't feel safe coming or going after dark. The side walks have not been shoveled in 3 days and the parking lots still have a large amount of snow. I was told snow removal was a service that was provided, but it seems to not be done regularly. It hasn't snowed in 3 days and I slipped and almost fell on my way to my car this morning because the walkways and parking lot are not being cared for
The apartment itself is great. The lack of noise insulation between them is awful. Can hear EVERYTHING from the upstairs neighbors. I also can't set up auto-pay for my rent because it's a different number every month. All the nickel and dime-ing is ridiculous. The resident portal doesn't let me make a partial payment on the rent.
Loving here has been great, the community is quiet and nice. When a maitence request is put in its self with in a timely manner. The only hiccup I have seen is the organization in the management, possibly due to not having an office.
Office staff is great! A downside is the thin ceilings, we can hear everything from talking to dresser drawers opening and closing. We are unsure why they would have the laminate flooring on a 3rd story, builders must have not had had courtesy of neighbors below (us). I would suggest events to meet the neighbors bbq's, pool parties etc. This may break the ice on spying nonfriendly neighbors that watch your every move and email the office staff about their complaints. Great location, lots of shopping and near olde town Arvada.
Please don't charge for community electricity. We don't have a common room. Also it would be nice if the projects that get announced actually get started.
The community is great, and the apartments are nice. Though we have had some beetles that seem to come into the apartments in the winter. They are usually pretty quick about getting repairs done. Leasing office isn’t the best.