The Ridge at Mountain View

Friendly, helpful and prompt maintenance as well as quiet and respectful neighbors. Neighbors and maintenance also do an excellent job of keeping the areas around the complexes clean.
I have loved living at The Ridge! The apartment is nice and the neighborhood is close to stores and other great things! Maintenance has always been extremely responsive and management is great!
We are so glad we found this community for this point in our lives. The neighbors are awesome, and we have enjoyed getting to know some of them.
Awesome maintenance crew and timely responses to issues. Grounds are well kept low crime in the area. Noise is moderate from neighbors. Conveniently located to local shopping, grocery, restaurants, and entertainment.
Great place to live, with great neighbors and a wonderful staff. The units are kept up and the landscaping is always kept up. The pool is a nice place to get away and the workout room is top notch.
I would say my only complaint would be the trash service. They have missed picking up our trash, then still left some behind the next day when they did come. I find the trash service not really worth the money, especially when the service is lacking. Otherwise, I have great neighbors on all sides. Everyone seems to be very aware and considerate with their dogs, and their dogs contact with your dog. It’s nice to be surrounded by people who “get it”. I like and feel very comfortable with all the staff. I like the office staff and find the maintenance staff to be competent and friendly. This is home. ;)
We have only lived here a couple of weeks, but we love it already! Quiet and beautiful community with lots of nice neighbors. We live on the third floor, and our pets love laying out on the balcony. My favorite part about our apartment is the fireplace, and I can’t wait to use it this winter!
My experience has been great. When I came to look I was not going to move right away but Kathy still said she would email me when a ground floor became available and she did. So now I will be a neighbor
A great place to live! Everyone is super friendly and everything you need is nearby. I have never had any issues and I would recommend anyone live here!
Office staff and the maintenance team are always so friendly and helpful! We appreciate how flexible they always are with scheduling maintenance, especially with our dog who gets excited and wants to “talk” to everyone. Overall, the office/maintenance staff is definitely one of the main reasons why we would like to stay here. By the way, we are super happy about the light that was recently installed by the parking lot!