The move in process was very easy. Management is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond to any issues. No complaints so far!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We just renewed our lease so we are very happy to stay here for another year. We love the location and the people in the front office are great.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Amazing community, great management, friendly neighbors, close to the mountains. Doesn’t get much better then that! Really enjoying my time here so far!!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Very friendly to work with. Make our move easy and nice that they do short term leases which we needed for a reasonable price. Can't wait to move in.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We are excited to be living here for another year, we really enjoy the building, the neighborhood, and the friendliness of everybody who works in the office.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great experience so far with leasing office and everything looks beautiful! We are so excited to start living here! The amenities looks great too!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We are loving living atThe Ridge. I really feel like we’re home. We have great neighbors! The maintenance staff is top knot has! The management has my back! (It’s a long story). I feel safe and secure. We live among friends! We are never without support! Thank you!!!!!!!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great customer service in the office!!!! Really great move in experience! The pool and work out center are nice af! And I love that there is an Amazon box on the property!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We are still very happy with living here - we enjoy lots of the perks like the valet trash and package pickup Amazon center. Also, everyone in the office is very nice.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Sheila Nienow is Awesome!! The service between her and the other gentleman has been excellent. The pool area and workout facility are very clean and convenient.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

It's been a great experience so far, we loved the pool/grill this summer. We renewed our lease this year even with the rent increase so we've been happy. The porch/deck needs some work with the paint and nails coming out of the wood but other than that, no serious updates. Windows/deck doors could use a replacement.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

The Ridge at Mountain View is a great community in a nice suburban neighborhood with easy access to the City. Very dog friendly with plenty of green space.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We still are really enjoying living at the Ridge at Mountain View - we can't imagine living anywhere else right now. Thanks for making such an awesome experience!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Currently moving from Utah to Arvada. The staff have been very accommodating and helpful and have been very kind and compassionate about the process. Can’t wait to be in my new apartment.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love how clean the apartment community is. There are great amenities offered here. My dog is a BIG fan of our balcony. The gym is clean and has a good amount of equipment.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Has been great so far! Sheila in the front office is very helpful and professional. Also, maintenance is amazing and very quick to fix things. Love all of the amenities the property has to offer, and the location/neighborhood is great.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Easy move in process. Great staff overall. Beautiful community. Friendly neighbors. Pet friendly. Lovely pool and awesome fitness center. There is always a ton of parking for everyone and their guests. Amazon mailbox hub for orders is a great way to get your packages safely.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I would say my only complaint would be the trash service. They have missed picking up our trash, then still left some behind the next day when they did come. I find the trash service not really worth the money, especially when the service is lacking. Otherwise, I have great neighbors on all sides. Everyone seems to be very aware and considerate with their dogs, and their dogs contact with your dog. It’s nice to be surrounded by people who “get it”. I like and feel very comfortable with all the staff. I like the office staff and find the maintenance staff to be competent and friendly. This is home. ;)

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We love the location and quiet neighborhood. With some great ammenities like the workout room and pool we love calling the ridge at mountain view our home.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

This is a great place to live. The people are friendly, the amenities are nice, and the maintenance crew is prompt and professional. I would recommend the ridge at Mountain View to anyone who wants their apartment to seem more like a home with a sense of community

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

We have loved living here! The neighborhood is great and we have especially loved the amenities! The gym is fully fitted with everything we want.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Great place to live that is local to food and entertainment close by. The grounds are clean and well kept. New gym that has a variety of equipment to pick from.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

Love the gym!!!! Great neighbors and convenient location to nearby restaurants and grocery store. Just signed my second lease and couldn’t be happier.

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

I have loved living at The Ridge! The apartment is nice and the neighborhood is close to stores and other great things! Maintenance has always been extremely responsive and management is great!

Reply from The Ridge at Mountain View

New resident about to move in. Looking forward to it. I will be moving in late august/early September. the place looks nice. Community looks very inviting.