The Ridge Gainesville

4.1

4.1

Once I moved in my experience has been great. Confusion of the staff in the office while I was trying to move in caused a lot of unneeded back and forth.
The wifi is EXTREMELY inconsistent. Besides that everything is great. However, the internet is an extremely important necessity especially for a college student, and when we're paying for it
It’s straight it wasn’t what I was expecting y’all expensive af lowkey and I thought the apartment itself would be bigger. But I guess it’s straight. But nah y’all suck at maintenance and y’all wifi suck!
The ridge is awesome but I will give 3 stars because the pool always is dirty, the unit and the apartment is pretty nice and the clubhouse i love it, the gym 10/10
Great apartment complex. Not normal apartment style, it’s townhomes which are great because they are super spacious. You have three floors for you and your roommates.
bedroom is huge, great closet and bathroom space. Maintenance has gotten better with faster responses and fixes. Renewed since it was a great price for what we have
Rebecca was so helpful throughout the whole process of transitioning from on campus to off campus. I also thank her for being patient with my parents throughout this process. The Ridge has a great staff.
Great place to live. The location and now closed it is to campus is very nice. I would recommend living here because you get so much for what you pay for.
Everyone at the ridge is extremely friendly and super helpful no matter what problem you may encounter. I’m so glad I chose this complex over the other apartments available.
It’s been very pleasant and peaceful. Love the all the amenities. Staff is nice, and knowledgeable. Easy access to stores; highways, and anything a person could need. And parking is amazing.