The Rocks

4.2

4.2

Love it here! All of the staff are so inviting and helpful, and I’ve settled in very nice. I’m liking my neighbors as well and am loving making new friends.
Everything is going well so far for the most part! The only thing I have trouble with is parking and the noise late at night. I’m on the bottom floor and can hear a party from the top floor because they’re so loud. Parking is also horrific.. I can’t even find a spot in front of the leasing office(I’m in building 6) half the time and have to park at the neighboring complex and walk through the woods. I’d buy a carport, but my car is too tall to fit in /:
Love it here. There are always fun activities to do that get you out and meeting new people. It is a very homie environment and it’s a very make it your own place
So far the rocks community has been so nice and helpful! I really love how big and spacious my apartment is. I also love the upgraded everything is. it is so pleasant to live here!
When I moved in my apartment had plenty of bugs and a weird smell. Also, there’s not enough parking in the complex. The staff is nice & very helpful. Also, the neighborhood seems nice.
Overall very nice place. The amenities are very nice for the pricing. I love that we get a free bus pass to campus and I enjoy the living space as well.
The apartment community has been great thus far and I haven’t had any issues. The Rocks has been very kind in welcoming its residents with food and gifts!
really spacious and love the kitchen! Only problem I had was that there were spots on the floor but that is probably because of they placed new floors and I'm assuming they were the adhesive. spots were easy to clean. Everything they gave us was new which was really nice!
Overall I’ve had a good experience living at the rocks, other than fight for a parking spot every night , I would recommend others to live here.
The club house is really nice and i love how easy the amazon hub is to use and all the amenities inside. Also i love having my own bathroom and not having to share.