The Rocks

4.3

4.3

Ammara Malakut
I enjoyed the apartment well enough but felt that the community lacked amenities, the staff/management had both a lack of empathy and a blatant disregard for residents and their concerns such as roommate issues, parking, furniture, and the need for security cams around the complex. Good college apartment but would not live here again.
Verified Resident
Just got sassed by the new leasing office employee when I came in and asked a question, but the maintenance people are super nice and I appreciate them.
Verified Resident
Love the Rocks! So excited to be living here again next year, especially because of just how much we get for living there. Thanks for a great year!
Savanah Catherine
The atmosphere is very nice. Location is great for walking. Plenty of parking spaces not necessarily in front of apartment depending on the time of day.
Mason Chase
From what I have experienced, the area is very clean and the entire place really feels like home. I look forward to meeting new people that live around The Rocks and having a good time at my new apartment.
Yun
I love the community! The staff here is awesome, they are so kind and willing to help me whenever I got a problem. and the application is perfect for me!
Daria Nicole
I love living at the Rocks! The atmosphere is quiet and nice, and we are just far enough away from campus where you feel like you can get away from school but not too far where it feels like a long drive! Management is great and always willing to help!
Christian Hager
I have overall enjoyed y experience. My first time moving away from home went very smoothly because of the staff here. They were always so helpful and had a smile on their face.
Kassandra Layne
The maintenance team is great! It’s usually very quiet and I love how the apartment comes fully furnished. Overall, I loved living here! It was enjoyable.
Anna Wei Xian
Everyone is very nice at the Rocks. People in the leasing office are always welcoming and helpful. It's nice to see everyone's pictures and cute pets.