Living in this area, at this building has been lovely so far. Our introduction to DC could not have started any better than it has, and our decision to move here has been rewarded.

Reply from The Rodman

Great location, super close the metro. Quick response from management when I had a question about my lease. Appreciate the pet policy. Over satisfied!

Reply from The Rodman

A piece of Mind comfortable and laid-back it's quiet a great area you have everything right on the Connecticut strip everybody's nice respectable and friendly

Reply from The Rodman

I really like living here. Great location and easy walk to the metro. One thing I’ve noticed lately is that there is always salt on the sidewalks in front of the building when we are expecting icy conditions, and I really appreciate that!

Reply from The Rodman

Staff is friendly, and helpful. Location is excellent and the older building is charming. Even though it's on busy Connecticut avenue it's relatively quiet other than the garbage trucks or fire trucks. The only drawback is the use of somewhat noxious chemical for renovations that pervade the whole building as it is small. The heating system is very old and always on so it can be very warm, in the winter, yet to experience the summer.

Reply from The Rodman

I want to give my experience a higher rating because I love my apt but my move hasn't been smooth and it continues not to be. So maybe I will feel differently once everything is completed.

Reply from The Rodman

I love the neighborhood. Great location. Wish it were a little more updated in the lobby, but I was told that was a project that would soon be in the works. Maintenance people are very friendly!