The Rodney is an awesome place to live. You can't beat the location and what you get for the price is unprecedented in DC. The apartments are so beautiful with the original hardwood flooring and bathroom tile. Highly recommend!

Reply from The Rodney

The Rodney is in a fantastic location, with easy access to restaurants and public transit. The major issue I've had is with the radiator not working very often, leaving my apartment cold. The radiator issue has happened over 10 times, and I've lived here less than a year. Other than the radiator issue, I love the Rodney!

Reply from The Rodney

We love living here. The location is unparalleled and the renovations are beautiful. The only downside is the lack of washer/dryer in the apartment and the giant AC in our living room, but it's not that bad - worth it!

Reply from The Rodney

I love my apartment and the building itself. The only issues I’ve had are with staff. I paid exactly what I was told via money order for my first month’s rent and provided a copy of my renters insurance. I was later asked 2 times for proof of renters insurance by the DARO management president via email. I had already turned in the document prior to moving in. Before harassing paying tenants, DARO needs to check with its employees first. Ryan had the paperwork all along, but never submitted it I suppose. Also, apparently Ryan told me the wrong amount to pay for pro-rated April rent or was confused and later told I needed to pay more. He later said the April rent wasn’t supposed to get the discount for the promotion. Why not? I was never told this.This is not my fault, as I did as instructed. I’ve only been living here for 3 weeks, but have been bothered by DARO staff implying I hadn’t paid or done what I needed to 3-4 times. In each case I had done everything correctly, but NEVER got an apology from any of them for accusing or inconveniencing me.

Reply from The Rodney

Very good common areas, nice & quite neighborhood. Great managers always willing to help. Needs to improve gym area (maintenance and set tv signal into machines), and paint some walls in the main entrance & basement.

Reply from The Rodney

In the heart of Dupont Circle, The Rodney Apartments Offer 1 BEDROOM & STUDIO Apartments Perfect for Residents Moving to DC. The Pet-Friendly Community Amenities include a Library, a Parcel Pending Package Storage System, Smart Laundry, and the Safety of Controlled Access Entry with Video Features. A home thoughtfully designed for today's modern, sophisticated renterThe Rodney Apartments offers opportunities for growth and connection. The apartments are both beautiful and elegant, featuring clean lines and high-end finishes. These luxury Dupont apartments were created for those who love art, with classic style and first-rate amenities.The Rodney apartments are conveniently located in Downtown D.C.

Reply from The Rodney

Friendly neighbors, always easy access to building. Deliveries are simple. Rooms are spacious. GREAT location just a few blocks from pretty much everything you could need.