I really do enjoy it here and the complex is becoming a community. However the noise can get a little crazy. The office ladies are really sweet and would recommend getting to know them.

We don’t really know anyone in the community but everyone seems very friendly here. Waving to each other outside, smiling when they see people.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

This is our 2nd year at the Sage! We LOVE it! Office staff and management are so incredibly helpful! The apartments themselves are GORGEOUS and so modern. We received great specials both times we moved in. I recommend them one hundred percent!

Reply from The Sage Apartments

No hay mucha limpieza en las áreas verdes. En la piscina en verano no hay una limpieza profunda de la piscina. Deben ser más limpios y tener personal suficiente para que lo hagan, porque si no es porque uno mismo limpia los pasillos de los apartamento estuvieran todos asquerosos.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

I have lived at The Sage for 16 months now & I absolutely LOVE it! There’s so much the residents can take advantage of that just makes life a little easier. For instance, a business center (fully equipped), 24/7 access to the fitness center & a pet bathing station (just to name a few). Also, the Club House is awesome! I’ve reserved it for small get togethers (30-50 people) which made it so convenient for guests. The apartments are furnished with great appliances & modern finishes. I’ve had zero issues since I moved here; the office ladies are great & provide exceptional service! #loveliving@thesage

Reply from The Sage Apartments

These apartments are located in the perfect spot in New Braunfels. Since I just moved here, everything is close by and very convenient. It as a very quiet and friendly complex.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

Great layout nice modern colors convenient location easy access to the gym friendly neighbors quick & responsive maintenance nice staff quick parking

Reply from The Sage Apartments

I have been at this apartment complex for approximately 1 year. Never had any major issues at all. Convenient location. Pretty clean overall. Maintenance is prompt and professional. Management is great. Would recommend this complex!

Reply from The Sage Apartments

No matter the time of day it stays nice and peaceful here. The property also stays well maintained. Everything I need is accessible. I love it!

Reply from The Sage Apartments

We just moved here recently and we are very pleased with the staff and the way they are trying to make everything very easy and comfortable for us...Staff is Super friendly and they explaining things for you to understand easily

Reply from The Sage Apartments

I’ve loved living here so far and I’ve been here for about 8 months. The community is relatively quiet, the only noise comes from the neighborhood next door. The amenities are awesome, staff is super friendly. My boyfriend and I plan to stay here for a long time.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

Never had any problems, nice and quiet most of the time. People are friendly enough, and I’ve never had any issues with anyone. Any maintenance I’ve need help with has been done in a super quick and efficient manner. I like that it’s very laid back as well. Better if there were less vehicle break ins though!

Reply from The Sage Apartments

Great location, laid back comfortable environment, great staff. Reasonable price. Best apartment I’ve lived at. It’s an excellent location for commuting to Austin and San Antonio.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

I love my apartment. It's quite, I feel safe and the new office staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We work out at our clean gym. The pool was so nice this summer. This has been my favorite place to stay.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

The staff her are very helpful and professional. They made my move pleasant and easy. Love my apartment. The pool area is amazing and the location is great.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

So far I am a new tenant, the experience has been great! Victoria is nice and friendly, very quick to reply to emails and gives me easy to understand answers to my questions.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

Office is a little under staffed. When they are giving tours the whole office can be locked sometimes. When they are there they are very helpful and nice.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

We just moved in a little over a month ago, we have no complaints, people have been very nice, apartment staff as well as neighbors, people have been very quiet and I like that it is pet friendly.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

It's a very good nice place to live the women are excellent in helping n providing service I would recommend to anyone awesome place great pool great neighbors easy access to highway nice breeze at night

Reply from The Sage Apartments

I love living at the Sage. It has everything I need and all my favorite stores are close by. I love the pool and the security here. I feel very safe living here

Reply from The Sage Apartments

Decent community with okay amenities, but the maintenance is behind on most things and could definitely use room for improvement. Some residents have no care for the rules especially following pets

Reply from The Sage Apartments

Really like the apartments with plenty of parking space. People are respectful and friendly. I live in second floor so the residents upstairs are considerate.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

The property management team are the best of the best. The peace that surrounds this place is unimaginable. I can’t imagine being anywhere else!!!

Reply from The Sage Apartments

It is a peaceful place with minor problems. However, I would prefer they create an assigned parking for each apartment. It would be preferable if at least one parking is assigned.

Reply from The Sage Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed being here. I like the small community helpful staff and my immediate neighbors. The apartment is nice and confortable with new amenities it’s a positive experience