Great apartments the leasing team is awesome great location I love everything about it I'm enjoying my new home only thing is I wish they had elevators would be nice but other then that I feel it's worth my money

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Pretty community. Nice place! They are responsive to requests. I love the refreshments. The community parties are really nice and creative. Must see and try.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

This is a good community and area. It's easy access to many things. I'm unhappy that access to southbound US 87 (I25) on Yosemite was removed. You can only go North. To go south you have to drive up Hampden

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I have been living here for almost a year and I haven’t had any issue. So everything looks perfect. And it’s close to everything thing you need.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Good place to stay. Too bad smoking is not allowed. I personally would have preferred if smoking was allowed. However, a nice place to stay.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We have only lived here for 5 months so far, but the location is excellent. Walking distance to the light rail, 15-20 minutes to downtown Denver and 10 minutes from Cherry Creek Reservoir. The staff here have been very quick and helpful with any minor repairs that we have required.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We've lived here for 2years and we've had a great experience from the maintenance to the office, everyone is really responsive. We like the amenities and the neighborhood.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

A very nice place to stay. Great! The houses are near Walmart and near the light rail station as well, which are the best things I feel about this apartment.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The community and facilities are outstanding. I also like how the community gym is maintained. There is also the leasing office which hosts a number of events throughout the year

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The Savoy at Dayton Station apartments is a great community, dog friendly, beautiful apartment, great location to stores, helpful staff and convenient to be near Dayton Station.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The Savoy at Dayton Station is a good community to live, convenient location, walking distance to Walmart and other stores..Awesome Apartment, clean and dog friendly .

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Great location - close to many things, including light rail. Well maintained, good amenities, friendly staff, and many floor plans to choose from. I have an attached garage, which is a huge plus - especially in winter.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I've enjoyed living here. It's a good location near grocery stores, parks, and DTC. Appliances work well and the there are two pools and a nice gym.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Great community and neighborhood feel. Great amenities and having a garage in Denver is a rare find! Happy we found this place and plan to stay here until we buy a place!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We have been treated very well. The maintenance took awhile. But overall having a great stay also, the staff if very professional. They love the Animals that visit the office to

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I have really good time at Savoy Dayton Station apartment! Really close to the rail station, Walmart and other great locations. The most important is that Cherry Creek School District

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I moved from a not so great area to The Savoy and love it! Been here almost a year and the only thing I would recommend is assigned parking because sometimes I have to park a little far from my apartment, other than that it’s been great.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

My overall experience is good. My unit and neighbors are quiet, and the grounds are kept clean. Occassionally there are some issues, but if reported to the staff they are resolved quickly.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Great location, responsive management. Facility is always clean. The management plans a lot of fun activities throughout the year that help build the community

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Personal was nice with me , so my last visit was totally okay, no complains at this moment . They get on time and care about my concern, that’s good

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Nice community and friendly staff Only thing is to decrease the service time Nice to have frequent community events like games , community dinner

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The people that live here are respectful and friendly and it feels safe like a gated community. The neighborhood is well maintained with plenty of flora to enjoy!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The Savoy at Dayton Station has a great location. You can walk to the supercenter Walmart and at the same time, you can walk to the light rail Dayton Station.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I’ve lived at the Savoy & Dayton Station for almost 2 years now, longer than any other complex I’ve lived at before! It’s been a great 2 years. My favorite things about this place is the location and the amenities. I enjoy having 2 pools to choose from with one opened year round. I love the upgraded 24 hour access gym. I dig the proximity of both local shopping & dining as well as the Dayton station light rail! I use the light rail so much so it’s great having it so close. The staff is great & the maintenance address issues quickly! My apartment rarely has issues and when it has they’ve been very proactive to fix anything that’s wrong. The Savoy is a great place to live at an affordable cost.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We've lived here since March 2015 and LOVE it. Well kept, great staff and nice homes. Being close to the light rail and next to a off-leash dog park right next door has been a real treat.