A nice place to live. It’s close tho everything you want to go. Walmart is just a walking distance. Easy to access to I 25 and I 225. Thanks.

Love this community! Love all the perks of living here , pet friendly, great location and awesome staff . When I have any issues is resolved in an efficient manner .

Its been 18 months since we've made 'The Savoy' our home & couldn't been more happier to be here! Everything about this community is so perfect for us. Starting from our home, to the community, staff, amenities, events, maintenance team, close proximity to walmart & almost everything that we need! We are so glad we chose this as our home.

Phenomenal community! Beautiful interior finishes and layouts, very modern. Fitness center is huge! Staff members are all wonderful. Overall a great community.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Like living here but the snow removal and safety of the residents in this type of snowy and icy weather is horrible. Sidewalks and roads need to be better treated

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

A little pricey, but maintenance usually has our back when anything goes wrong. I wish there were more recycling dumpsters around. I like the dog park. It makes me happy.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I have good experience to live in this apppartment.... I want to b a part of this apartment more.. I just want improvements in this is that we want a indoor play area for kids so they can play in winter too ....

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We moved here from Florida to Colorado anf couldnt have asked for a better experience. They helped us out all through email and set us picture of our to be apartment and they helped us take care of the paper work via email and phone.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

My boyfriend and I love it here. The neighborhood is safe, quiet, and well lit. Our neighbors are so sweet. Maintenance has been awesome to us. We had a few sound issues when we first moved in (loud music, excessive noise late at night and early in the mornings) and the leasing office and security staff were A+ on getting it handled. The location is incredible. I definitely also love how dog friendly this place is!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

So far we've really enjoyed our time here, the proximity to the train and major highways make it easy to get where you're going. I love heading to Kennedy, and being able to walk!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Very good community under good school district. Easy accessible to Walmart and light rail. Walkable soccer ground. Very good service and keep up the good work

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Upon moving in I have to admit that we weren’t too happy with the condition of our new place. But the property manager Kimberly made sure to get maintenance here promptly and worked really hard to rectify the situation and make sure everything was fixed and to our liking. Outside of the walls being thin we really love living here!!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Great place to live (4years) excellent staff and maintenance! I really have no complaints regarding the Savoy and would definitely recommend making this your home.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Environment and location are great but staff who work here are very irresponsible and annoying. They make go like at least three or four times to make something done

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I love this apartments their very pretty and the mantainance group and staff group are very very nice and respond very quickly, love living here

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

It was one of the best apartments complex that I’v lived in. The maintenance responses in a timely manner. The Walmart is right in the corner. The apartment itself is amazing. The update it ones is really gives me the feel of luxurious. Many parking lots. I honestly didnt experience any problem so far and I’m engoying my time here. The front office is doing a great job. Thanks Savoy!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

So far so good! Maintenance is responsive, neighborhood is great, can't wait for some warm weather to try out more of the amenities. Only complaints involve the many residents who somehow cannot pick up their dog waste despite the frequent and filled bag locations and the lack of effort to melt ice in the parking lots.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Overall great place to be! Only complaint is that it can take a few days for maintenance requests. Otherwise a very good experience, would recommend living here!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I really enjoy how friendly everyone is, and the way my neighbors watch out for me. My favorite time of day is the early evening. There are so many kids, families, dogs, and so on, out and about enjoying the fresh air.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Amazing place, they care much about those who live there and always have events! Taking great time to show their appreciation for everyone! Adore this place

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We have lived at Savoy for more than two years. We really enjoyed living here. The location is perfect and the neighborhood is lovely. We really loved working with Edward, a leasing agent at the Savoy. He is very professional and he really cares about the customers. He made our experience very enjoyable.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Staying here has been a good experience so far . It feel safe, can stroll in the locality anytime. Good gym service. And easy access to Walmart and Dayton station makes this place worthy to stay in.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Living here was always a pleasure, great environment, friendly residents, clean and quiet. Easy access to trains to the downtown and Walmart.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Savoy is a great place to live with our family, safe and the environment is great. People who live here are friendly and easy to communicate.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Savoy is a very nice peaceful community. I would love to see a children play area, heated swimming pool and more community gatherings along with a directory of residents.