It was really nice my rep was very helpful. I love the layout and the apartment is beautiful. I am really excited to move in and be apart of the community

In general, people are friendly and amicable. Most neighbors are open to having a community. My only complaints are how afraid some people are of dogs, that chicken bones are being left around the premises, which is dangerous, and how the roads are cared for during the snow.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I have been living for last two years in this community and enjoyed so far . Mainly I am working in Downtown and easy access to light rail and Walmart. Great place to live

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Its been great living at Savoy I am really enjoying this. Its quite and neighbors are nice. The staffs are great. Walmart is next to us. Everything is so far so good

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

My move in was not ideal and they have been taking the steps to make things right. I wish there was just a bit more clear communication. They are super friendly and seem willing to help.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Good location, clean, nice little gym, nice pool and hot tub, grilling area, quait neighborhood, close to Dayton train station, Walmart, major highway, good management.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

It's a nice community. Also, the location is great , it is so close from Dayton station 10 min walking, Walmart is across the street. Parking a lot is big

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

About 5 months into my lease and I am still very happy that I chose to live here. We’ve made it through my first winter here and our grounds and maintenance team were great! They were out cleaning side walks, scraping and making paths both for walking and driving. I can’t wait to see how beautiful spring looks here!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

This complex has an awesome family vibe and welcoming staff culture. The location is the second best thing about this apartment complex (check out maps). But the best is the action that these staffers/maintenance put into this complex. Ive had plenty of problems since moving in in regards to appliances breaking but when a work order is placed, consider it taken care of. The maintenance is boss and shout out the front office team for being some of the most friendly people ive met in colorado.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Very good amenities. Wonderful office staff. Top notch maintenance team. Love living at the Savoy. I've enjoyed my stay and plan on doing another year.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Great community. Location is perfect! Close to the light rail, shopping, entertainment, and very quick access to I25 and downtown. The staff is respectful and responsive and maintenance is very fast!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I’ve had an amazing experience at the Savoy. The new apartments are so well designed and spacious. The kitchen and appliances are all stainless steel. All of our neighbors are great. And rent is very competitive for what you get. Nothing but good things to say!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We love savoy! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and are always accommodating. Definitely a nice little family friendly community!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I love living here. Everything seems amazing. Services are wonderful and workers are so friendly. Indeed, I feel like I am home. Thank you,

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Good service, usually don’t have to wait to be helped. Maintenance is on top of things. Lots of residents don’t pick up after their animals in grass

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Great community, staff is always helpful and friendly. Any concerns or questions they respond quickly. It's really cool and great how they have little events for everyone too. Thank you all very much!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The staff are great, maintenance rocks, my neighbors are kind and quiet, and the location is great! I think I really lucked out finding this place!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

This is the best place, in my opinion, to live in this area. The office staffs are professional, wonderful, always happy to help. The manger is always willing to work things out. The location is a big plus. The only downside is the thin walls, it more depends on who your neighbors are. Overall, it is a great place to live.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Lived here over 3 years and LOVE it! Close to light rail, dog park and Kennedy Golf! Super clean community and great amenities! Cant ask for much else!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Quiet and clean community. I like my apartment because of its open floor plan, extra storage and especially the fireplace. I love the location because I get to the light rail, walking trail and easy access to shopping.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

This is a beautiful place to live. Close to all the necessities and the fun. Everyone in the office and the maintenance crew are friendly and helpful. I love living here

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Great place to live! The staff is very nice and welcoming. The maintenance staff are on top of things as soon as you send in a request. An overall great experience!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The location and amenities are amazing! The modern kitchen, private balcony, and private bathrooms are the best. I really enjoying living here.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I love how pet friendly the community is. I also enjoy how close the apartments are the the lightrail. I do not own a car but these apartments are in the perfect spot for a commuter.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I haven't lived here very long, but it's been good so far. There was an issue with my mailbox key but that has been remedied. The people I've met in the community have been friendly.