I use to really enjoy living here until new management if that’s who to blame. Before if I had an issue I would send an email and I always received a replay. Now no one ever replies to me and when I call the office there’s never anyone to answer and I don’t get a call back. I work long hours so it’s hard for me to go into the office by person. I’ve lived on both the older side and newer side of the building and you can hear every little thing on the older side so don’t recommend it. The rent is only raising higher and honestly it’s not worth it.

I love the location of my apartment, the beautiful grounds and of course the year round pool and hot tub. Parking is never a problem either which was a very pleasant surprise for a community this size.

AMAZING APARTMENTS! These are great apartments with great people. It could not be better located and is amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. The amenities are also very good. The staff is always ready to help when in need.

Living here is great, could do without all the pay issues. I dont like having to pay extra when the office printer doesn't work then get told I never gave proof of insurance, on more than one occasion.

It is very convenient living next to the light rail. It is also nice living next to the dog park and Walmart. Having a garage is amazing. The apartment is very nice and new inside. The rent is kind of high. And I wish that the common areas were cleaner but but all and all it is a great place to live.

Love our apartment. It is new and modern. Love that the pool is open year round. I don’t like that the pool doesn’t open till late morning and some Sundays they forget to open the pool. Also the gym and hallways could be cleaner. There are also rats in the neighborhood. The neighbor above us smokes on his patio. But with all that said the actual apartment is great! Love the wood floor and the open floor plan and having a garage is the best.

Love the cleanliness of the landscape!!! Everything is well up kept. Would recommend to other people. Rates are average for it being as nice as it is!

Quiet neighborhood. Very clean. Open parking. Great community and close to 225 and 25 and Walmart is just down the street. Other main stores are down the street.

Great housing poor maintenance. Still have tree branches outside many days after hailstorm. No other issues. I don't really have anything else to say but it says 140 character limit.

Quick lease and move in was seamless. Everyone answered questions quickly, especially since we found and acquired the apartment from 1200 miles away.

Good Location for my children (nearby school) and nearby the 225 highway and can walk to shopping center(Walmart). And Good neighborhood and good community.

My experience was outstanding for the first 6 months, things haven’t been the same since. I started out loving Savoy because of how much they cared about their residents.

it is really nice experience living in savoy. we have recently renewed our lease for another year. we love to stay here as long as we live in Denver!

Great location right next to a dog park, Walmart and the light rail. Updated kitchen with a pretty backsplash and large refrigerators. The patio is a great addition too

Had been an awesome experience so far... maintainance is very good. Office staff are supporting.Walmart is next door. Dayton station is 5 min walk

Overall good experience at the Savoy. The leasing office staff are very professional. The amenities and the proximity to the rail station, Walmart and the park are great.

So far everything in the Savoy community is going good and well. We really like our new place and the location too. The people who live at the Savoy are really nice as well.

very nice experience. Loving the staying place and accommodation. The house lighting, color and style of amilities are very impressive. we recommend friends to stay.

Great community! The amenities are all you could ask for with a pool and gym. Washer and dryer in unit is awesome and the staff is wonderful! Maintenance come asap and they have your best interest in mind!

I enjoy living here it is clean and quiet, it was a pleasure working with Eddie he made it easy for us to move in. The community is clean and well kept.

We have been living here since 1.5 yrs. it’s been a great experience. All leasing office staff are friendly and cooperative. All shopping malls and good schools are near by. I would strongly recommend this community to my friends and family.

Savoy is a lovely place to live. Surrounded with beautiful gardens and cherry creek reservoir gives a scenic beauty. Community as a place is like a heaven. Society people are very amiable and arrange events for society members time to time and make Savoy a group of connecting people. All amenities are always in good condition. In all it's nice for me to be a part of this beautiful community.

Great community, very safe, and great pool. The gym is pretty nice and in good condition. Friendly staff and great maintenance team. Love living here!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Living at the Savoy has been a great experience. The neighborhood is always clean and well kept, the surroundings feel safe, and almost everyone in management is amazing to work with. We put a work order in for maintenance, and they came right away to fix the issue.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

When I stared living here I thought this is a great located ion such as down town. The pool and jym is very clean and very attractive. I think this a good apartment area to live in.