Living here is good. The location is great. the parking is accessible and there is no noise. The amenities are also great. This place is definitely has everything we need to get grocery shopping done, relax, commute anywhere in Denver and surrounding areas.

The neighborhood is great. The location is optimal. Would be lovely if staff cared about residents’ comfort more through maintenance and whatnot.

really good location close to everything. 4 star because no basketball court. They have got a dog park two large pools and a workout gym. I think this addition would make the kids near the leasing office do something/ have somewhere to play.;)

The community is wonderful! Maintenance staff is quick and courteous! There are plenty of events to keep you socially involved if you wish and there are heated pools! It’s a great place to live and staff truly wants to make it home sweet home for you.

Very good apartment and Walmart is just a walk away. The apartment itself is good and functional, and there is always parking which include garage as well.

All of the staff has always been very accommodating! Whenever i need something maintenance is on top of it and a great perk is having the light rail right down the road! I would absolutely recommend living here!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Fantastic rooms, kitchen and living room! I was able to find what I was looking for like the type of rental (bedrooms, bathrooms, SF, etc.), type of area it was located in (good schools, close to shopping) and if it had amenities. It gave me a general idea of what was available but I did not spend too much time on the site since I was also looking through other means (from word-of-mouth to other websites). It would be good to have some photos of what it's like though.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We recently moved into Savoy Apartments and had a seamless move-in and excited to explore our new community. Everyone in the leasing office was courteous and transparent with every question and request, no complaints here!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

It is a very good community for kids because it is under Cherry creek district. Well maintained and excellent service provided. Near to Walmart.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I have been here a year and have NO complaints! Professional and patient... that's why I renewed my lease and upgraded my apartment, highly recommend The Savoy!!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The location is great, walmart, many restaurants and stores across the street. Also, the dayton station 10 minutes away walking. There is a dog park around the place.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Fantastic place to live! I’ve been here two years and the amenities are amazing! Maintenance is always on top of issues and the staff is fantastic!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Edward from the front office was a great help for making the moving into Dayton go smooth, Looking forward to having a great stay at Dayton.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

A lovely place to live.... super service!!!! " A great place to call home." The entire staff is always very helpful to our needs and are quick to attend to any problems that arise. " This community is beautiful, well kept, and peaceful." Also, the location is great, a lot of nice places, shops around. All amenities are superb!!!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

living at savoy is great but expensive, it is near to the dayton station, walmart, some restaurants, dollar tree, wells fargo and bank of america atm, which is very convenient

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The Savoy is a great place to live! Close to the RTD, dog park, and Walmart right across the street. The staff are very friendly and the amenities are clean and have everything you need!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Moving in soon, but I have had a wonderful experience with the staff so far. Special thanks to Katrina and Kimberly! They have been patient, helpful, and welcoming. Thanks y'all!

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I like everything but here are my two complaints: you really need to proofread your emails!!!! There are grammar errors in every single one and I find I extremely unprofessional. Also, kids in the gym!! Last night a woman literally took her kids there to run around and play on the equipment. They parked their scooters inside the gym even! I was scared I was going to hurt them and to make it worse the mom wasn’t even working out. They were literally there to get out of the house. There are always kids there and I think it is a great liability and really not a safe environment to have kids running around! Even if the parent is working out. I have to constantly kick kids off of equipment that I want to use or having to worry about hitting some kid on the head while lifting. Please address these issues!

It is quiet. People stay to themselves and dont bother you. It is close to RTD. Also the freeways to get to the Airport is convenient and downtown is as well.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

Great location with easy access to lite rail, shopping, parks, walking trails and highway. The staff and maintenance crew are quick to respond and remedy any issues. The community is quiet and the grounds are well maintained.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience at the Savoy. I enjoy having a nice gym, and being walking distance from the train station, dog park, and Walmart. Sometimes the management has not be able to answer my questions, but other than that, I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

The community is good! But bit more expensive than normal. Leasing office personnel very kind and address your needs. Pros: Prompt Maintenance. Cons: No designated children’s play area

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

We are going on our 5th year living at the Savoy Apartment Homes. We love the convenience and closeness to the light rail, shopping, downtown, etc.

Reply from The Savoy at Dayton Station Apartments

This is a nice place to live in a good area. The apartments are nice and the neighborhood is quiet for the most part. Dog barking and dog waste management are sometimes issues but I love dogs so overall it's ok. The fitness center is especially nice.