The Seasons have great staff, an awesome pool, a large workout room, and the location is not too far from campus. A huge plus is that there's a Starbucks in the parking lot and the mall is a short walk away.

Apartment is in a nice area with a pretty Mountain View. There are many convenient stores (starbucks,smoothie factory, etc.) within walking distance.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

I love the affordable rates and office management! They are very easy to communicate with and always willing to fix any issues! The maintenance staff is always handy as well !

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

I have not moved in yet, but the tour and service was amazing! I can't wait to move into my new place this year that's so close to LA Fitness, restaurants, has a pool and shuttles to campus!

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

Pretty good, area is nice and well, it's an apartment. Nothing too great or too bad, it's just way better than paying $$$$ for dorms on campus

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

The seasons has been great so far. The sense of community and acceptance is great. Everyone can find their home here. A great price for a big apartment.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

Great location. Friendly people. Friendly staff. Maintenance is always done on time. Early morning landscaping is done a little early for those who work late nights. But overall a great place to live

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

Very easy to get started with a Lease. Office staff are very knowledgeable and make the whole process very simple. Great at getting back to me!

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

Overall I would say living at the seasons is great. Staff and maintenance are really nice people, they do the best job. I would recommend anyone to live here!

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

Life has been pretty good at the Seasons! I've had few bumps but was able to fix or overcome any difficulties. The staff are the best and super helpful with any and all questions!!

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

The apartment is in a great location and couldn’t complain much. Neighborhood is pretty quiet and not much hustle. Haven’t had any issues with anyone since I’ve been here and looking forward to at least another year here.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

The staff is great and the people living here are kind. I would reccomend the seasons to everyone. Plus right next to the mall and a Starbucks within 100 feet of the building

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

Great experience , pretty calm place . Staff was great and maintenance was good too. Will miss these apartments. More social events or parties would be cool

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

staff was very friendly and welcoming when i first walked in to tour. the tour gguide made me feel very comfortable about living there and tried to answer our many questions.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

I lived on the first floor near the pool so there was occasional noise, but other than that living here was decent. The only thing that was annoying is that the gate right by my apartment stopped opening at 8pm so I had to drive all the way around.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

The seasons is full of excitement and i am having a wonderful time. I enjoy going to the pool as well as the fitness room. The overall living experience is amazing

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

Awesome place to live great staff! Maintenance is always there soon as you request the pool is always clean and so are the grills huge plus!

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

I have really enjoyed my experience at the seasons. I have a few things go wrong, but overall it has been great. I'll be moving in with my best friend next semester here and I look forward to being able to put a full five stars when I do, because living at the seasons with my best friend would turn this great experience into a fabulous one.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

My experience at living at the seasons for a year is that it is a fun and safe place to live.the staff is super friendly and always there when I have a question

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

The process of signing up was super simple and I liked how it was done online. The community looks very pretty and clean and it is being repainted which is very nice.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

It is overall a great apartment. People in the office are very warm and friendly. And there is always something new in the apartment, I really appreciate that

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

Still, I'm a potential resident. Yet I found everything is well handled. The manager and the employees respond to all of my questions, both fast and with details.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

I enjoyed the fact that the gym was so clean and spacious. There was all the necessary equipment to have a good workout. The gym didn’t feel crammed at all. I also loved the pool

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

This community has helped me to interacted with more than one race and help me develop a more open mind. I like the amenities here and the privacy I had in my home.

Reply from The Seasons Apartments

We went on a tour with Micheal. He was patient, and knew what he was talking about. He was convincing and it was a plus that totally made me decide to join the Seasons