Moving in was pretty smooth but communication with the employees was not great. Was told pior to moving in there are private garages but when we were moving in all garages were taken and nobody informed us and it wasn't until the day we moved in that we actually got a garage

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I like it so far no real complaints seems like a nice community. Good location . Friendly maintainence staff. Taken care of all problems right away

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I’ve had a great experience, irs quiet. The staff is always available. All my concerns are always addressed right away, and the community is super cute!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I live here, it is very quiet and beautiful. The staff here is very warm! There are many cute little squirrels outside! I often give them food!

Nice quiet and clean apt complex, great rates staff real good rental made easy. Great floor plans to chose from wife fell in love with bay window plan

Amazing staff, great amenities and location! Some trouble with move in, but management was excellent! Looking forward to learning more about the area!

Everything has been great living here. Location is good, it's quiet, amenities are nice. Staff is friendly, and parking is always available for your cars.

It was snow everywhere but it was so lovely and Michelle was great! She was polite, informative and patient she took us to several places until I decided!

Quiet, Organized, Nice and A place to rest when you are tired! Good homes. I love orange colour & bricks! The first day i came in it snowed which has a big signification and souvenir! I love this place! Even my friends whi came to visit me said that!

I love everything about this community. The Seasons is the best place to live in. Nice and safe neighborhood, friendly neighbors and they are really nice and welcoming

this is our first time in this community and were already in loved with everything about this place. its a beautiful community and we feel safe and welcome by our neighbors and staff.

Great place to rent, responsive staffs, more parking spaces then most apartments. Close by shopping options, closer to park and ride, close access to I405 and I5

Great staff, easy application process, sweet amenities! The location is ideal, short trip to I-5 or HWY 99. Alderwood Mall is just down the road!

The apartments are cozy and have real fireplaces in them which we love. They’re slightly older building but have been renovated. The neighbors all keep to themselves so it’s pretty quiet. The parking situation isn’t the best but you do get one reserved spot so it works out ok.

Leasing managers are fantastic! Parking was an issue but was quickly resolved in a timely manner. The apartment has been nothing short of fantastic!

Everyone is nice and friendly and open to any questions. It's nice to always see matinence around and not have to look around for them, to me shows pride in there work.

Neighbors above us play loud music and crashing noises 24/7. They do not care. Squirrels are great. Shout out baby squirrel. You da best man.

Very poor management, good maintenance team, free covered parking spot, need more guest parking, grounds are well kept, poor trash bill management.

This place has gone downhill within the last few months. First, the construction on the gym ceiling was somehow delayed by two full weeks. After, half of the gym equipment went missing or is broken and has yet to be replaced or fixed. The leasing office also has a problem with handing out packages or even having someone in the office to do that during this last holiday weekend. They lied to us saying there would be someone there for the weekend, and not a single person was. I’m sad to see how bad the management is and how little they truly care. Not to mention the fact that we receive emails stating several tenants smear dog feces on other tenants property?! Class act

Staff is great. Maintenance is the best I've experienced in apartment living. Concierge trash service is abysmal as they leave a mess everywhere. Grounds maintenance needs work as all residents do not pick up after their dog and no apartment staff picks up or hires service to pick up. So basically, Kitts a mine field.

Overall this is a good community. Things are fixed promptly, the staff is pleasant, and I personally have had no real theft issues. It is close to so many things.

We are enjoying living at The Seasons. The community is quiet and the apartments are cozy. The staff is friendly and welcoming. We are looking forward to our time here.

My experience here has been good for the last two years. If I could change anything it would be the rent continuing to go up. I really the love the atmosphere here, to the point where I would like to make The Seasons my home for many years.

Need some parking spaces and clean up the dog's excrement in time. I like here so quite . And so cCute little squirrel. Sometimes I have them some food

Nice and friendly place to live. They hire people to do a great job in keeping our grounds nice and clean. Nice to have places to clean up after your dog. Nice facilities to use here.