Overall happy with the apartment. Moved in with the expectation of 24 hour pool and gym, as a night shift worker this was important! However neither is 24 hours anymore. They also recently changed the parking rules, which is great for parking control, but the “must move your car every other day” is rough when you don’t have any need to drive your car every other day. The parking and amenities are two reasons we picked the seasons, feeling a little disappointed in the new changes!

The community is very quite and very friendly. all the apartments are clean and look nice. lots of recycling stations around if one is too full.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Most great so far, little crazy with carports parking. Great place quiet. Close lots, good amenities. Wish refreshments in the club house...

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Very nice office and maintenance staff. Lots of guest parking plus assigned and handicapped spaces. Quiet neighbors. Trash pickup service 5 days a week.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I love it here! It's a quiet community, very peaceful. It's very close to local businesses and freeway access, which is a perk. I recommend this apartment community to others who want to feel like you have a home.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I have lived here for about a month and it has been amazing. I moved here from Colorado so I was only able to see the area and the apartment through pictures and everything is better than I imagined.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Friendly staff. Great location. Neighbors are very friendly. Affordable. Clean roomy apartments. Plenty of parking. Close to mall. Close to Fred Mey9

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I have lived here for nearly 9 years. I’ve seen three different management companies and owners and more front office staff than I can remember. What is consistent is my enjoyment for living here. Some of my neighbors have been here just as long as I have and just yesterday a neighbor of mine made some salmon and brought me a nice big piece. This is what community is. Neighbors being friendly and loving.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I am a fan and have no desire to move. Grounds are kept up. Maintenance staff is great. Leasing office staff are personable. Squirrels are "off da' hook". Recently had issues with homeless folks trying to trespass into the clubhouse, but that is on its way to being remedied with a new security entry method. Until then, clubhouse workout room closes instead of being open 24 hours like it once was. Utility bills can be on the higher side as insulation could be better, but I think that is a common occurrence in any apartment. Bottom level apartments have a difficult time in getting hot water instantly. It takes about a minute of running the water to get hot water. Had some theft here and there, but, again, not out of the ordinary for apartments.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Moving in was pretty smooth but communication with the employees was not great. Was told pior to moving in there are private garages but when we were moving in all garages were taken and nobody informed us and it wasn't until the day we moved in that we actually got a garage

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I like it so far no real complaints seems like a nice community. Good location . Friendly maintainence staff. Taken care of all problems right away

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I’ve had a great experience, irs quiet. The staff is always available. All my concerns are always addressed right away, and the community is super cute!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I live here, it is very quiet and beautiful. The staff here is very warm! There are many cute little squirrels outside! I often give them food!

Nice quiet and clean apt complex, great rates staff real good rental made easy. Great floor plans to chose from wife fell in love with bay window plan

Amazing staff, great amenities and location! Some trouble with move in, but management was excellent! Looking forward to learning more about the area!

Everything has been great living here. Location is good, it's quiet, amenities are nice. Staff is friendly, and parking is always available for your cars.

It was snow everywhere but it was so lovely and Michelle was great! She was polite, informative and patient she took us to several places until I decided!

Quiet, Organized, Nice and A place to rest when you are tired! Good homes. I love orange colour & bricks! The first day i came in it snowed which has a big signification and souvenir! I love this place! Even my friends whi came to visit me said that!

I love everything about this community. The Seasons is the best place to live in. Nice and safe neighborhood, friendly neighbors and they are really nice and welcoming

this is our first time in this community and were already in loved with everything about this place. its a beautiful community and we feel safe and welcome by our neighbors and staff.

Great place to rent, responsive staffs, more parking spaces then most apartments. Close by shopping options, closer to park and ride, close access to I405 and I5

Great staff, easy application process, sweet amenities! The location is ideal, short trip to I-5 or HWY 99. Alderwood Mall is just down the road!

The apartments are cozy and have real fireplaces in them which we love. They’re slightly older building but have been renovated. The neighbors all keep to themselves so it’s pretty quiet. The parking situation isn’t the best but you do get one reserved spot so it works out ok.

Leasing managers are fantastic! Parking was an issue but was quickly resolved in a timely manner. The apartment has been nothing short of fantastic!

Everyone is nice and friendly and open to any questions. It's nice to always see matinence around and not have to look around for them, to me shows pride in there work.