The Seasons Lynnwood

4.4

4.4

Devon, Derek, and Hailey are all wonderful! The maintance crew is great as well! I recommend living here! It's really quiet, I barely hear my neighbors.
I dig the quiet and the privacy. It's easy to find a parking spot and it is at a great location. The community offers unique events as well.
Cons: Renovations wear quickly. After 4 years, refinished counters are worn through on many areas. Dog feces. People do not pick up and it is OFTEN found all over with focus around the community mailbox areas. Kids playing in the drive paths. I'm always worried someone is going to get run over. There's no place for play here, so not a good place for kids. Landscapers blow debris over cars every Friday and sometimes dent cars when walking between them in the carport. PROS: Great leasing staff. Responsive maintenance. Beautiful grounds. Great floor plans that are spacious. Wonderful neighbors...for the most part. Great place for dogs. If you love squirrels, this is your haven. Low noise levels. Continual property improvements. Garbage service. Community events. NEUTRAL: COVID disruptions to clubhouse. Limited/no access ...but...that's pretty much true for most, if not all properties out there. For me, I see this as a good and safe move.
Haili was very accommodating even when we had some bumps in our application/move in! The community is nice and cozy and people are very friendly!
It’s a little expensive but it has been really good you guys keep up on everything good job I’ve lived here for about eight months in looking up to signing a release thank you for all the hospitality good pool good Jim above all I like it
Nice, clean place to live. Friendly office and maintenance staff. They work really hard to keep the property looking great. They always give advanced notice when they need to inspect or clean the fireplace.
Good location and proximity to shopping and transit. Maintenance staff always friendly and helpful. Good amenities including gym, hot tub and pool.
The staff here is really nice. I’m always impressed that one of the girls in the office remembers my name (even though I clearly forgot hers, sorry!). What I don’t like is the appliances in the unit and the fact that we never received any rent credit for the fact that everything was closed due to the pandemic. I know other locations that provided rent credits.
I have loved living at The Seasons so far. It’s a quiet community and feels very safe. Devon and Derek are always nice when I stop by the leasing office.
Love the forest landscape. Cozy. Quite neigjborhood, with a calming atmosphere. Easy parking for the most part. Convenient recycling bins around the complex.