The Seasons Lynnwood

4.4

4.4

Nathan
1 day ago
I really like the area and I really enjoy the environment with lots of trees and shrubbery. The apartment complex is overall quiet with little noise as well as clean and free of garbage laying around.

Roxane
1 day ago
We used to stay in Capitol Hill where it was pretty unsafe. When we found the Seasons apartment and went to take a look, we were instantly in love and fell more in love when we saw how accommodating the leasing office staff were. We were able to move in within a couple days and have been loving it since.

Benjamin
1 day ago
my kitchen light has been out for two months I reported the light out in early October. It is now December I received an email claiming it’s fixed and it absolutely has not worked at all. I went into the office week ago and the maintenance worker was there with nothing to do and said he would come right over and fix it. the office worker stopped him claiming he would be right over and he did not so I went back to the office A few days later and I was told because of the snow I cannot get my light fixed after two months.

Kellynn
1 day ago
Building exteriors look good. Staff is friendly & easy to talk to. They address issues quickly. Maintenance do great job! Place looks amazingly well for age of complex. Lawn care has improved in last year. We have not had any security issues. I feel reasonably safe. Most residents are easy to get along with and some are very neighborly and we consider friends. Most animals have behaved well and owners have been responsible and considerate. Community Activities are often and done well.

Shantina
Our family is new to the community. We moved here the beginning of November. Everybody has been so friendly from the office team to our neighbors we run into while on walks with the kiddos. The community is so quiet and we feel very safe even while taking a walk at night. I have never seen suspicious activity in our parking lot. Also the best maintenance man I’ve ever dealt with. While doing dishes I noticed that under my kitchen sink was flooding. I called the emergency maintenance number and he actually answered. He was so very helpful and walked me through how to fix it, which was awesome for me. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to move to the seasons.

Lisa
Everyone has been so patient and kind! It’s been a great place to live. The new maintenance team is so helpful and knowledgeable. Office staff respond quickly to your needs.

Mary
Garbage cans It is a great layout and the flowers are fabulous.Well done The office is always looking to help people who are lost being new !!!

Dennis
I like the staff (Maddi) she is very professional and friendly. I just moved in and I love our new apartment too. Quiet is the word! The Seasons Apartments is the place to be<3

Gracian
Good staff at the Leasing office, very helpful 👍 whenever there's something and explain to them, they do it and make sure everything is in order. Keep it up

Brennan
It’s a pleasure to live here in the seasons. My roommate and I have been here almost two years and it’s flown by. No complaints really, only positive things to say.