Great location near shopping and grocery stores, and adjacent to busy street with access to freeway. Great amenities including pool, gym and clubhouse, but could improve on management.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Just moved in last week! Super nice and helpful office staff, and the little maintenance we did need, was done immediately! Made our move in process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The amenities are great! The landscaping is always up kept and the location is convenient! I love the fact that each unit hasn’t one free parking, and the rest is open.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Super love it here. My husband and I's first place together and couldn't be more perfect. Love that the gym went back to 24/7. The people at the leasing office are great.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Always great, prompt, friendly. One of the best and most quiet places I’ve ever lived! Will probably be re signing another year for the first time ever.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Our experience so far has been amazing! Sam was very accommodating when we moved In and was very helpful! These apartments are well kept and we couldn't be happier.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

everybody is so friendly, a lot smily faces around also a safe neighborhood, no noise no complains. The Staff always do the best they can to satisfy their residences and future residences.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Been good so far. Place is clean and neighbors are nice :) Michelle F. Has been especially helpful and helped if I had any issues. It’s also a quiet community and feels safe

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The apartment complex has nice landscaping. I enjoy the layout of the homes and how they are spaced out. The amenities are also nice and in great shape

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Nice place and safe , make my family so happy. We Ione here. And so clean. The staff is friendly, it is very comfortable here. There are many little squirrels.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I love the community life style. My apartment is beautiful and when I need any maintenance, I can put in a request and they come out within a few days if not the next day and it’s possible to schedule a time too. I don’t like that some individuals don’t pick up theirs puppies poop but the grounds stay clean.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Overall happy with the apartment. Moved in with the expectation of 24 hour pool and gym, as a night shift worker this was important! However neither is 24 hours anymore. They also recently changed the parking rules, which is great for parking control, but the “must move your car every other day” is rough when you don’t have any need to drive your car every other day. The parking and amenities are two reasons we picked the seasons, feeling a little disappointed in the new changes!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The community is very quite and very friendly. all the apartments are clean and look nice. lots of recycling stations around if one is too full.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Most great so far, little crazy with carports parking. Great place quiet. Close lots, good amenities. Wish refreshments in the club house...

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Very nice office and maintenance staff. Lots of guest parking plus assigned and handicapped spaces. Quiet neighbors. Trash pickup service 5 days a week.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I love it here! It's a quiet community, very peaceful. It's very close to local businesses and freeway access, which is a perk. I recommend this apartment community to others who want to feel like you have a home.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I have lived here for about a month and it has been amazing. I moved here from Colorado so I was only able to see the area and the apartment through pictures and everything is better than I imagined.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Friendly staff. Great location. Neighbors are very friendly. Affordable. Clean roomy apartments. Plenty of parking. Close to mall. Close to Fred Mey9

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I have lived here for nearly 9 years. I’ve seen three different management companies and owners and more front office staff than I can remember. What is consistent is my enjoyment for living here. Some of my neighbors have been here just as long as I have and just yesterday a neighbor of mine made some salmon and brought me a nice big piece. This is what community is. Neighbors being friendly and loving.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I am a fan and have no desire to move. Grounds are kept up. Maintenance staff is great. Leasing office staff are personable. Squirrels are "off da' hook". Recently had issues with homeless folks trying to trespass into the clubhouse, but that is on its way to being remedied with a new security entry method. Until then, clubhouse workout room closes instead of being open 24 hours like it once was. Utility bills can be on the higher side as insulation could be better, but I think that is a common occurrence in any apartment. Bottom level apartments have a difficult time in getting hot water instantly. It takes about a minute of running the water to get hot water. Had some theft here and there, but, again, not out of the ordinary for apartments.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Moving in was pretty smooth but communication with the employees was not great. Was told pior to moving in there are private garages but when we were moving in all garages were taken and nobody informed us and it wasn't until the day we moved in that we actually got a garage

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I like it so far no real complaints seems like a nice community. Good location . Friendly maintainence staff. Taken care of all problems right away

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I’ve had a great experience, irs quiet. The staff is always available. All my concerns are always addressed right away, and the community is super cute!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I live here, it is very quiet and beautiful. The staff here is very warm! There are many cute little squirrels outside! I often give them food!

Nice quiet and clean apt complex, great rates staff real good rental made easy. Great floor plans to chose from wife fell in love with bay window plan