The Seasons Lynnwood

4.4

4.4

I like it so far here. The Seasons is a pretty decent place to live and I have enjoyed it so far. The management staff has always been helpful.
The staff have been very friendly and informative so far. The location is perfect. Tall ceilings in my apartment make it feel larger than it is. Pretty spacious living area and bedrooms. Only downside of my apartment is the kitchen appliances are outdated and low budget.
Service for repairs is great. Beginning to wonder if the office will ever be more than virtual. Can't get any answers to questions. Would like to see the carports clean. The weed crop has fully matured on the top of the carport back by the compactor. Seriously if you live in an upper unit it is like the first thing you see
I was curious to see how our apartment complex would handle things in the light of the pandemic. I think for the most part, the precautions being kept are for the best. However I see that as it gets warmer, the more people come out of their homes and hang out outside. It almost seems better to open up the gym area and let people get their energy out and keep a log/extra cleaning supplies. Minimize person to person contact? Maybe even have people make appointments to let people use the gym!
Beautiful place to live. Well kept with a great community! The amazon lockers are a definite plus because it’s twenty four hour access. And it’s always clean. Dog stations are great we could use a few more with the amount of dogs in the community.
Community is great. Staff is great. Been wonderful place to live. All the perks are great and I am excited once the gym and basketball court is open.
I really like living here! I think there are a few concerns- the whole place is overrun by squirrels. I think some residents feed them so there are just a ton of them everywhere and they’re fearless. Another concern is parking. It doesn’t seem that there’s enough and there have been several occasions I’ve had to park at other nearby complexes and walk home.
Very friendly staff and helpaful. The unit is spacious and clean. Fit my fanily needs. Nice neighbirhood,easy access to the freeway and shopping centers are close by.
Wish we had more partner programs to things in our communities such as coupons, discounts so we can go out & enjoy more or see stuff we haven't. Paine Field planes are very noisy flying over building all day long. Better tv reception if by a giant tree that never gets trimmed & is starting to block our porch views now. Probably needs to get trimmed to be healthier. More landscaping such as floral or trees bushes in back of buildings & in back buildings closest to parking lots please near dog runs ECT that we see all over rest of front areas would be nice. Walk all over complex constantly & landscaping doesn't match at any two buildings. Dog run is very MUDDY to even walk through grass not on rainy days & very dark at night. Unsafe.
I like here so much, every nice apt and every clean ,there are many trees and cute squirrels. The staff was very helpful. My family lover here!