Nice community, very spacious between apartments, very dog friendly.. They're are squirrels everywhere. I am really enjoying these apartments so far.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

So far the managers have been wonderful and very accommodating. They answer the phones which never happened at our old apt! Love all the amenities.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Our experience has been good so far. It’s quiet and generally safe. The apartment is spacious and clean and there hasn’t been any major pests.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

A rough start but staff made it right. The apartment is very cozy and our neighbors are all very nice. They understand we have a large dog. I also enjoy that there are events here.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Our time at seasons was and is a fairly good experience. Every place I've ever lived has its cons as well as its pros. We haven't considered moving soon, so that's mostly good. Location: conveniently tucked along 164th st. Close to lots of shopping including many grocery stores and a mere 5 minute drive to alderwood mall. I-5 is but a few minutes away as well (north and south) and it's easy to navigate around. Safety: last year, (2018) we seemed to have a lot more of an issue with car break ins and it was almost a huge deal breaker considering theres a lack of security cameras around the grounds. At one point things kept getting stolen from the provided gym (including a huge flat screen tv) and still no cameras. I'm not sure if that's considered an invasion of privacy, because there was at least at one point, a camera pointed to the hot tub that is available for access 24/7 with a fob. What I can say about this year, from January to November at least, my car has only been broken into once as opposed to the 3 times last year.... but at least there's a late night security guy that monitors the grounds. Other than sketchy behind your back activity, it's seemed safe to us. Which is important. Apartment grounds: diligently cared for on a consistent weekly basis, even as it gets chillier. In other words it is very pretty. From the pool area, to the gym, to the commons, to the office, it's very aesthetically pleasing. Pets: the seasons is pet friendly for an extra $40 a month per pet and a pet deposit upon signing the lease. Our dog is our family too, so it was important we found residency with a community that felt the same, or at least doesn't mind that there are animals around. The staff are always willing to help and are there to answer questions and handle concerns, and overall we have enjoyed being a part of this nice slice of Havana as we like to call it. We like having access to a 24 hr gym, hot tub, and we are in proximity of so much food delivery that sometimes it makes it hard to leave on our days off! It's like being on vacation, for a homebody. I can only hope that in the future, they'll figure something out regarding the car break ins, because at this point it's not clear whether or not the people doing it are tenants or not.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Very friendly community, Quiet most of the time. Office staff seems friendly. Would give 5 stars but I haven’t lived here long enough to honestly rate

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Always amazing. Love my new apartment, it’s quiet, secure and always prompt when it comes to responding to issues I have. I love living here

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

It’s good , calm and a peaceful community , I love the basketball court, and the indoor pool, it’s a very beautiful place full of trees and space for kids

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I love living here, the property is very well maintained, the staff seems to know everyone by name. I also love the fact that there are a lot of animals here and people actually clean up after there dogs

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I have lived in slot of apartments but this feels the mist like a real home. Neighbors are friendly. Management really listens to you. Location is so convenient to all your shopping and civic need

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I already live here a year and half, I love my apt, here so clean and safe. The staff here are very patient and the facilities here are perfect.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Staff needs to be trained in how to follow through with commitments to residents. Customer service applies to people in residential apartments as well as any other business. The Seasons Lynnwood fails in this area.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

My fiancé and I have been living here so far for 3months and it’s been amazing . Staff is great ,neighbors are nice ,gym is amazing ! The only reason I don’t give it 5stars is because there is a bit of ants but we’ve spoken to them and the said they would spray .

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The property is really beautiful. There are so many trees and flower gardens. My dog loves getting to chase all the squirrels during our walks!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I love the community and my neighbors are great! I Would love it more if: *The complex had more visible night security. * Less squirrels 🐿 and critters! *The trees trimmed lower so it’s safely visible to go to your apartment without thinking 🤔 maybe someone is behind the stairs. *Valet Trash did not make a mess when picking up, and stop making up reasons not to pick up!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Love the community and and our neighbors! Management has been awesome with all our needs and we’re so grateful for everyone here! Thanks for being an awesome group!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Staff here is awesome! Michelle is an angel and helped tremendously during the entire move in process! We’ve viewed plenty of apartments, but at The Seasons the staff just topped everyone. There were a few hiccups that required maintenance. However! The staff was very punctual in fixing it for us! We are overall enjoying our time here! It’s very quiet and have only seen or heard our neighbors once since move in. The apartments are spacious and feel like you’re in a real house in the inside.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The Seasons is clean, safe, and friendly. The fitness center and pool are great assets and the noise level is very low. All in all a great place to live.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The staffs have been very helpful with us new tenants. The area is very quiet at night, and also is near different stores and restaurants. My neighbors are very friendly. The only problem we had was that maintenance wasn't very fast and on time, we put up an order for fixing some stuff in the house before we moved in and it took them a while to have things fixed. But so far everything's nice.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

We love the Seasons! The staff is friendly and services are great. Our two bedroom apartment is super awesome, very specious and has lots of windows, providing lots of natural light.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Love the 24 hour gym access and the new added package lockers, will definitely make getting packages easier since I work past office closing.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

My husband and I have been here for a month and can’t complain about anything. Neighbors are friendly and considerate of late hours. We love our apartment!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

My wife and I absolutely love living here. The management are understanding, kind and are willing to help in any way they can!! We love the fact that the gym is now 24 hour access and are confident in saying we will be here for a while ☺️

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I'm on my 3rd renewal and love it here. Excellent office staff. Only downside, little things at the cabana and facility are overlooked like the Jacuzzi jets have been broken for months now with no date set to repair. I had my car broken into once, but that's kind of something to consider with apartment living. It happens.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Great location near shopping and grocery stores, and adjacent to busy street with access to freeway. Great amenities including pool, gym and clubhouse, but could improve on management.