The Seasons Lynnwood

Great looking place, good view and space. Yet to move in but im very excited to do so! I will.update later with my move in experience! 10/21/2020
Only been here a few weeks but we love the location, atmosphere of the neighborhood, and the apartment is great! Still figuring some things out, but it’s relaxing and feels safe!
Love the Seasons and the landscaping. Staff responds in a somewhat timely manner. The locker room is really convenient and safe. Lightning in the buildings could be brighter otherwise it's great
Love living at the Seasons! The community is very respectful, environment is peaceful, management is beyond wonderful. Couldn’t be happier with our experience so far!
Like the community and it is quiet for the most part. Office people are nice and friendly. I feel the price is slightly high. I do enjoy community events and unfortunately couldn’t make to some previous ones due to schedule. Overall nice place to live.
I’ve only been here a month but so far so good! There has been marijuana smells around my complex but to my surprise I got a note on my door that management was already aware of it and trying to take care of it. Didn’t even have to mention it they were already on top of things. That was awesome! A neighbor left a somewhat rude note on my door about my dog but overall everything has been great and the apartment is awesome!
This was a really nice community for the first 2 years that my family lived here. The last few months things changed. Our cars are getting broken into, the security patrol does absolutely nothing. They just drive through the complex. They don't even shine lights to see the areas around them. The lights in the parking lot are conveniently broken too. This apartment is pretty small too.
I have no real complaints. The property is older, managers are nice and responsive as is maintenance. The actual owners are letting the property run down. Unfortunately, it is affordable and brings with it all of the problems of affordable property. College students. Section 8, and people who think indoor furniture belongs outside, and people who think it is ok to leave trash out all weekend in a sea of Glad bags beginning Saturday mornings. The compactor is open; would be nice if they would walk their lazy butts over and use it. The management does what they can with resources available, but State laws are such that if people choose to live like pigs, there is very little any apartment manager can do to enforce rules unless the violation endangers others.
I love the neighborhood here the living room in the 2 bed 2 bath is kinda small but besides that I love how much closets and racks there are to put things away. Love how small the kitchen is.
A great community! Giving three stars becasue of the irresponsible pet owners who continuously do not clean up dog goop. We have a dog and are appalled by the irresponsibility of other owners. The only other thing holding back from a complete review is over this summer certain parts of the grass have completely turned brown and it seems that certain watering heads have been completely turned off.