I have lived in slot of apartments but this feels the mist like a real home. Neighbors are friendly. Management really listens to you. Location is so convenient to all your shopping and civic need

I already live here a year and half, I love my apt, here so clean and safe. The staff here are very patient and the facilities here are perfect.

Staff needs to be trained in how to follow through with commitments to residents. Customer service applies to people in residential apartments as well as any other business. The Seasons Lynnwood fails in this area.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

My fiancé and I have been living here so far for 3months and it’s been amazing . Staff is great ,neighbors are nice ,gym is amazing ! The only reason I don’t give it 5stars is because there is a bit of ants but we’ve spoken to them and the said they would spray .

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The property is really beautiful. There are so many trees and flower gardens. My dog loves getting to chase all the squirrels during our walks!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I love the community and my neighbors are great! I Would love it more if: *The complex had more visible night security. * Less squirrels 🐿 and critters! *The trees trimmed lower so it’s safely visible to go to your apartment without thinking 🤔 maybe someone is behind the stairs. *Valet Trash did not make a mess when picking up, and stop making up reasons not to pick up!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Love the community and and our neighbors! Management has been awesome with all our needs and we’re so grateful for everyone here! Thanks for being an awesome group!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Staff here is awesome! Michelle is an angel and helped tremendously during the entire move in process! We’ve viewed plenty of apartments, but at The Seasons the staff just topped everyone. There were a few hiccups that required maintenance. However! The staff was very punctual in fixing it for us! We are overall enjoying our time here! It’s very quiet and have only seen or heard our neighbors once since move in. The apartments are spacious and feel like you’re in a real house in the inside.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The Seasons is clean, safe, and friendly. The fitness center and pool are great assets and the noise level is very low. All in all a great place to live.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The staffs have been very helpful with us new tenants. The area is very quiet at night, and also is near different stores and restaurants. My neighbors are very friendly. The only problem we had was that maintenance wasn't very fast and on time, we put up an order for fixing some stuff in the house before we moved in and it took them a while to have things fixed. But so far everything's nice.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

We love the Seasons! The staff is friendly and services are great. Our two bedroom apartment is super awesome, very specious and has lots of windows, providing lots of natural light.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Love the 24 hour gym access and the new added package lockers, will definitely make getting packages easier since I work past office closing.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

My husband and I have been here for a month and can’t complain about anything. Neighbors are friendly and considerate of late hours. We love our apartment!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

My wife and I absolutely love living here. The management are understanding, kind and are willing to help in any way they can!! We love the fact that the gym is now 24 hour access and are confident in saying we will be here for a while ☺️

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

I'm on my 3rd renewal and love it here. Excellent office staff. Only downside, little things at the cabana and facility are overlooked like the Jacuzzi jets have been broken for months now with no date set to repair. I had my car broken into once, but that's kind of something to consider with apartment living. It happens.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Great location near shopping and grocery stores, and adjacent to busy street with access to freeway. Great amenities including pool, gym and clubhouse, but could improve on management.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Just moved in last week! Super nice and helpful office staff, and the little maintenance we did need, was done immediately! Made our move in process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible!

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The amenities are great! The landscaping is always up kept and the location is convenient! I love the fact that each unit hasn’t one free parking, and the rest is open.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Super love it here. My husband and I's first place together and couldn't be more perfect. Love that the gym went back to 24/7. The people at the leasing office are great.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Always great, prompt, friendly. One of the best and most quiet places I’ve ever lived! Will probably be re signing another year for the first time ever.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Our experience so far has been amazing! Sam was very accommodating when we moved In and was very helpful! These apartments are well kept and we couldn't be happier.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

everybody is so friendly, a lot smily faces around also a safe neighborhood, no noise no complains. The Staff always do the best they can to satisfy their residences and future residences.

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Been good so far. Place is clean and neighbors are nice :) Michelle F. Has been especially helpful and helped if I had any issues. It’s also a quiet community and feels safe

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

The apartment complex has nice landscaping. I enjoy the layout of the homes and how they are spaced out. The amenities are also nice and in great shape

Reply from The Seasons Lynnwood

Nice place and safe , make my family so happy. We Ione here. And so clean. The staff is friendly, it is very comfortable here. There are many little squirrels.