The Seasons Lynnwood

4.4

4.4

Lisa
1 star
Hailey continues to behave in a smug and rude manner a fact the leasing manager is aware of. She continues to take an attitude on the phone and talk over people while half listening. Her actions show nothing short of apathy. I miss Jessica.
Sara
Super kind and caring managers. Wonderful amenities that are easy to use. Prompt response to maintenance requests. Just a all around lovely place to live.
Irene
We enjoyed the pool party. We will love if they make this more often, also this one was the best Pool party ever with food and drinks. Thank you
Christina
Enjoyed living here for three years with our dog. Enjoy the neighborhood & community. Enjoy the amenities on site & nearby in the neighborhood. Wishing rent wouldn't of gone up increased + other fees new so much more than in past years on this past lease though. Very hard to afford ontop of everything else & everyday expenses going up too lately. Love the apartments but might have to look into more affordable options after this lease. Enjoyed residents pool party recently though. Trash, security, & maintenance have all been good. Packages room is good for security. Mailboxes issues few months ago were frustrating but have been resolved. More or less. My family & our pet like living here though.
Rebecca
Love living here. I enjoy all the community events. It feels safe and leasing office is super cool. People in the neighborhood are nice and its just a good place overall.
Saloni
The apartments are pretty quiet for the most part. The office staff is really nice as well and lots of good amenities! They are pet friendly as well and plenty of parking.
Marie
I moved here about 2 months ago, and i have absolutely loved it so far! It’s been the best apartment for my family. It’s quiet and everyone is so welcoming
Sarah
I love this place. With all the amenities and the area, it is lovely. Everything is well taken care of and parking is great. I am lucky to be able to live here.
Samuel
about 2 months ago
My experience has been more than satisfactory here at the Seasons. First of all, I enjoy the positive energy and friendliness of the employees. The office managers are always helpful, The maintenance crew are also very professional. The only things that could be improved upon would be the parking and the Hot tub.
Kimberly
about 2 months ago
I feel very safe living here. That was the first reason I renewed my lease; this is my second year. During the night, we have security guards that protect this place, a great feeling to live in a safe environment. And I like the staff here and people around here as well. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who lives here; super quiet, which I love. When my son comes over, he has no problems finding a parking spot. Hmm, what else... Oh, the safety box looking automated mail box (I don't know what to call) system is convenient and safe for my Amazon/Package deliveries. I haven't used the swimming pool and gym yet; however, they seemed very clean all the time.