The Seaton Apartments

4.6

4.6

Kelsey
about 2 months ago
Unit has great finishes but the air conditioning circulation is nonexistent. The complex can be loud and several neighbors often throw parties during the week, and security seems ineffective. I also wish there was a dedicated dog area.
Barbara
2 months ago
The units are nice. The residents are quiet and respectful of all of the rules. The units are nice and new with very good appliances. Make sure you know all of the extra's that you will pay for. Insist on a complete breakdown of these expenses because they are not optional and they are included in your rent. You won't be able to charge your electric car in your garage as there is no outlet. There are 2 charging stations at the front of the complex for over 140 residents. There isn't enough parking for guests. The parking spaces are very narrow and not of normal size. The lease contract is 63 pages long with many rules. Read it all before you sign. The valet garbage service is not optional. There are fans running constantly in the bathrooms whether you want them on or not and you pay the electricity for them.
Jessica
2 months ago
Really smooth transition into the home. Would have given more stars but I was denied initially and had to call to have them look at the app again since I do qualify. Everyone is super helpful when you do speak to someone though.
Madison
3 months ago
Love it so far! Especially love the trash valet. Only thing is people above us can be loud - not a huge issue though. Also love the workout room
Michael
3 months ago
Apartment and amenities are great. Locations is also great close to downtown and PB. Leasing team is awesome. Always responsive and helpful. My neighbor below is the only downside. Plays loud music that vibrates through the floor up. Might be a build issue. Also when their door slams closed my entire apartment rattles.
Laura
4 months ago
I couldn't be happier, and Ramona was great to work with. The amenities were what I was looking for and the apartments were very modern, and having a washer/dryer in the unit was perfect!
Kathrine
4 months ago
Very nice and helpful staff Answered all of my questions and made the move pleasant Love the resort like atmosphere and all of the amenities
Joshua
4 months ago
Great friendly staff who were very helpful. The were extremely knowledgeable and were able to answer all of my questions. Community is very clean and well taken care of. I had zero doubts that this was the right team and community for us to live in!
Arpita
4 months ago
Management is awesome. Amenities are awesome too. I like this community. Ramona and Amber are very friendly. They made all move-in stuff very easy. We like the neighborhood as well. Thanks.
Amanda
4 months ago
I love living here! The amenities are perfect. The staff is welcoming. The people are friendly. It’s a great community all around. For apartment living it really feels like you’re living in your own home with a close knit community