The Shoreham at Lakeshore East

4.5

4.5

Clean safe and gorgeous neighborhood. Amazing landscaping. Excellent staff I have lived here for twelve years. It just gets better Great shopping.
Great location and quiet neighborhood. The leasing process was easy and smooth. Helpful and friendly concierge. The maintenance man Homero responded quickly, was friendly, and reliable.
I’ve been living at the Shoreham for over 5 years and absolutely love it. The location is great and staff is Amazing. There is always a friendly person greeting you at the door.
I've only been here two weeks, but its been amazing so far! Cute dogs everywhere, the concierges are super sweet and helpful, nice neighbors, etc. If I had 1 critique, it's that there are no fitness or yoga classes available for those of us that work 8-5, but as the world opens up, who knows!
Great place to live! Love the convenience of the location, the building is always organizing events and activities! Staff is very kind. Highly recommend
Great location, beautiful views, nice spaces and amenities. The Shoreham is a great place to live and I'm so glad I moved here. Will most likely resign!
Safe, silent, easy and great view! We have friendly neighbors as well as door man. Sometimes package room gal is a bit snippy when the package arrive at our building. It's more like a procedure that could be optimized. For instance, release the pick up code after her job's done.
Very friendly & helpful staff. Tenants also very courteous, friendly & they follow the mask & elevator limits rules. Expensive for us folks from suburbs, used to free parking. A shuttle for shopping would be a great attraction.
All good. Except the rubbish shooter is behind my apartment and I can hear loud noises when they put the rubbish in. Besides that, love the convenience.
Just moved here a few days ago, everything is amazing, everyone is so friendly and the views are the best! Great amenities and location ^.^