We have loved living at the Shoreham. The staff is wonderful, from the Front Desk, to the maintenance crew, and the dry cleaner/keeper of packages. I would give the Shoreham five stars except the internet is horrendous and unusable.

Not a hygienic building. Dog urine and saliva inside the elevators. Rude management. They give priority to pets only. Not considerate about non pet owners. Rent too high, goes up every year.

There's absolutely no place I would live in Chicago. The location is perfect and the apartments are comfortable. I definitely recommend it to all my friends.

I am loving my new apartment community. While I haven't met too many of my neighbors, everyone I have met is super nice. The front desk staff is amazing as well

convenient location, nice staff, my complaints is the really slow internet, lack of cell service and dated appliances/decor. the units have a nice layout with walk in closets.

Great place to live, happy to be here for another year! The staff and community are great and make you feel welcome. It would be heard to find a better place.

Love the staff, the views, the location, and especially my washer and dryer in the unit! I tell all my friends that I live in a fairy tale! I can't bear to think of living anywhere else...

WiFi and cable carriers are sub-par (horrible) constantly scrambling and very slow and/or locks. Most companies are now allowing employees to work from home. It’s extremely challenging to work remotely with slow and/or locking WiFi.

The Shoreham is more than an apartment building it’s a family community. I love the friendliness of the concierge most of which I know by name and who knows me as well. The location is amazing and maintenance is very responsive to any request which can be conveniently made through the online app. I love living here and enjoying the many amenities it provides.

We love the building. Great staff and top quality amenities. The gym is amazing with a great view. Spa is clean and makes you feel like you’re in a hotel. Very dog friendly!

It's been just about a month and half here at the Shoreham and I completely love this place. It's super close to downtown area, my office, all great eating places and also to the major attractions of Chicago. I love the park at Lakeshore East. It is beautiful.

Pretty good community experience. Shoreham provides events and pool to engage with other residents and the park also brings ppl together across different buildings.

The room is clean when I move in. The area is very convenient because I can easily access many supermarkets. The door men are all kind. One point that I regret is the noise of construction.

Park is great outside for children! We also love how convenient everything is (e.g. grocery store, nail salon, dentist, etc). The park is great to walk in and we love our apartment!

Very friendly staffs and well maintained building. Shifting to Shoreham was seamless starting from elevator booking to getting internet and TV connection

It has been great living here so far! Move in process was really smooth and I am enjoying the amenities! I also love the surrounding area and the nearby restaurants.

Everyone’s very friendly. Especially the concierges and maintenance. Amenities are super good. The area feels very safe and well taken care of.

Most of things in the room are almost fine. However, there is a shower head problem. It does not work properly. I think this should be checked before I move in.

Reply from The Shoreham at Lakeshore East

Friendly staff, good amenities, spacious rooms. Overall a great place to live! Close to the downtown attractions while still being calm and quiet.

Great staff who are always friendly and helpful and a beautiful building with all the amenities at the perfect location! Looking forward to living here for a long time!

We’ve loved living here and the front desk staff and maintenance team feels like family. You can’t be the location. Issues with the elevators are why it’s not a perfect 5.

It is the best location in downtown - Mariano's is very close and a lot of nice restaurants. The view is amazing and I love they have pool with sauna and jacuzzi.

Love Lakeshore East, I’m new in the neighborhood but already feel part of the community and the Shoreham family. I’m a big fan of all the amenities and specifically the gym which is better than what anyone can ask for as a residential gym. Also, a free cup of coffee in the morning is a great treat after an early morning walk by the lake.

overall great, however the unit had several things broken and poorly repaired that are still not fixed Front desk staff is unreal, truly top talent and make living at The Shoreham great.

I would give the building a 5/5 if the internet connection was not so horrendous. It is so bad that I have started look at other places to live.