The Shoreham at Lakeshore East

4.5

4.5

Love the community and I appreciate the staff! The unit is beautiful with unparalleled views of the city. The park right outside is an amazing place to be, right in the middle of the city.
I just moved to the Shoreham and absolutely love the amenities and my apartment. Everyone is very nice and helpful and the location and price is amazing.
As a new resident I am amazed by the kindness demonstrated by all staff and fellow residents. Also, maintenance responded to my request within minutes which was much appreciated. My transition to Chicago has been so smooth!
My experience has been great, the people on the building is amazing. The Lobby has a great environment that makes people feel welcome. The workers are very helpful
Great so far. The location is unbeatable, management is responsive, and the amenities are awesome and well-maintained. It's also dog friendly complex and there's a great dog park right outside.
It's been nice and warm here. Love waking up to the beautiful view. The best part is that i literally hadn't seen this much sunlight in years. Amenities are great too. (I wish there was a ping pong table too. :P) Nonetheless, it's an amazing place to live.
Staff are so nice and friendly. Facilities are always clean. Love how convenient the parking situation is too. Shoreham definitely grew on me.
Love living here! The location is amazing and the staff are very friendly. The leasing office make the move in process very simple and easy, even during the COVID pandemic.
Great apartment!!! I've been living here for four years. It is easy to get access to loop, Michigan avenue, and lake Michigan, but still being a quiet and safe neighborhood in Chicago. Having a very nice management team and effective maintenance team. Love it!!
Great! It has been a great experience. I would recommend living here to anyone. A great community, in a great area, with amazing community members.