The Shoreham at Lakeshore East

Well maintained, concierge staff so wonderful and helpful, maintenance staff very responsive, quiet, great views, village-like neighborhood, and best location!
Shoreham is an amazing community to live in downtown Chicago. It gives you a perfect combination of residential area amidst the downtown. I chose Shoreham virtually and I am so glad I made this decision. My best ever! All the famous tourist attractions are walkable from here. The Lakeshore East park makes it more beautiful. I am totally going to continue with Shoreham as long as I am in Chicago. Love this place and the staff here is really helpful, reliable and friendly. ♥️
Just moved in a week ago and it has been a beautiful home so far and felt very welcome. Love the neighborhood and the location and proximity to work.
Shoreham has been a good place to live. Located near loop where we work. They increase their rent every year, though, and reduce amenities for their tenants (cable use to be free. It isn't any longer).
The apartments are nice. The thermostats really need to be upgraded so you can set a temperature and turn off automatically. Finally getting high speed internet is good too.
Very good, concierge staff are wonderful, and maintenance are friendly. Management is helpful and accommodating. I’ve enjoyed the special events.
My first few months at the Shoreham have been great. Everyone is very friendly and the facilities are amazing! The community is great and all the tenants are extremely helpful.
We recently moved in and everyone has been so helpful and welcoming! Great amenities! Wonderful location! We can’t say enough nice things about our neighborhood shopping & dining options! It’s like living in the neighborhood and the city at the same time!
We have lived here for about a week now and have really enjoyed the experience. The location is wonderful and allows us to explore the city with ease. We've already had to submit a maintenance order and they responded very quickly and fixed the issue. All of the door-people have been wonderful!
The Shoreham is great. I love the location because it feels almost like a suburb within the city. Amenities are abundant and well maintained. I always feel safe thanks to the fabulous door staff- they’re the real reason I continue to renew my lease.