The Shoreham at Lakeshore East

Terrible. Management does not care about you. Great staff and food man. Only reason this was enjoyable to live here. Fred and James are great!
Okay okay , booked the slot earlier but was not available at that moment. Got us late in moving and shit, could have been managed better. Okay okay , booked the slot earlier but was not available at that moment. Got us late in moving and shit, could have been managed better.
Great staff, great events, and in a prime location. Everyone goes above and beyond to make living in this location enjoyable. Neighbors are also great, and area is dog friendly!
So far moving in here has been nothing short of great! The concierge staff is amazing, the office has been more than accommodating, and maintenance has been efficient and very nice as well. As new residents, they have taken care of us and we are very happy to be in this community.
We've lived at the Shoreham for about 7 months. The staff have all been great and we really enjoy the neighborhood. When we have needed maintenance, they are quick and courteous.
Great overall experience with some minor noise issues. The community is helpful and friendly. I would defined recommend this apartment to any of my friends.
I love the Shoreham and my pup does too! It’s so nice to go out for walks around here. So nice and relaxing. We definitely feel safe going out for a walk at late hours of the night. Everything is also very clean.
The Shoreham is a beautiful space with very friendly staff. The management team is very responsive and proactive. The views are amazing and the nearby Mariano's is a big plus. I am so excited to call this place home! :)
The Shoreham is a great place to live. Amazing location, the building has kind staff, good amenities, the dog park is great. I have been living here for 2 years and love it!
I enjoy living at the Shoreham. The building and the neighborhood are very dog friendly. Location is great for groceries, cafe, dining, lakefront and river walk.