We have enjoyed living in the Shoreham for the past three years. My main complaint is that there have been no improvements to our unit or our floor over those three years. The units, particularly the kitchens, are beginning to show their age. To counter this, we have looked at other units in the building, but the additional fees involved in that process have made it far more likely that we would move to another building before upgrading our unit within the building.

Very happy to have decided to move here for my first apt in Chicago - great location, convenient grocery store, dentist, near here - love that it’s downtown but the park gives a residential feeling :)

It's ok. They won't have the hot tubs open for half the summer due to poor preemptive maintenance in anticipation of the warmer weather. The dog run isn't covered, and it's super gross. No one picks up after themselves. The leasing staff is almost all friendly. Walls are a bit thin, kitchen storage is limited. Location is great, finishes are just good enough. You can only pick up packages between 12-8pm. But it's a place to live. I will change my review to a better review when they address the gross dog run. My dog is going to contract a disease from all the dog excrement piles that are left laying out, and management doesn't care. People do not' pick up after themselves, especially at night. They have no camera or accountability system in place. I'm sure they won't be paying my vet bills if my dog gets sick.

The building location is great, the floor plans are innovative, and the staff is wonderful. The units could use some updates, however, like countertops and cabinets and flooring, and the internet speed is just atrocious, without any ability to choose an alternate provider. In all, though, we like it here.

The Shoreham is a great building with a great staff. New appliances and hardwood floors would be nice to have but faster internet is a must. The previous and current management don’t seem to be able to get that done.

Excellent and responsive support staff ! The only downside is lack of connectivity with the public transport system. Mariano’s is an excellent benefit

Nice, clean, and safe. Everything you need is within your reach: restorants, grocery store, drug store, children playground, and amazing park

I’ve been living in Shoreham for 2 years, everything is great, the maintenance team responds quickly, the park is always beautiful, neighbors are super friendly, highly recommend.

Enjoying every second of it here. The neighborhood is really nice and the location is convenient. Everyone working here are so welcoming I truly feel like I’m home

So far I have enjoyed living at The Shoreham. My first time living in a high rise community. The staff are very courteous . I will very likely renew my lease.

After living here for 4 years I have found that this is a very good Chicago experience and living condition ever in a big city even better than New York City.

Great unit but would like the opportunity to upgrade appliances, or have first choice of picking a larger unit. Potentially upgrade to full granite.

Friendly community and safe area to live in, the only downside is the rate of rent in this area over all , but Shoreham is a great place to live in

Great location, great front door staff. Good amenities like an outdoor pool, a lounge, coffee in the morning, dry cleaners and fantastic view of the park, lake and city.

Wonderful!! Very nice neighborhood. Very friendly atmosphere. Great for families, childrens, and pets. Safe quiet cozy and convenient place.

Great neighborhood environment with the Central Park for everyone in this big community. Shoreham is definitely among the best of all small communities with welcoming administration staff and fantastic amenities!

The location, park right outside our door, building is clean and always pleasant, everyone I have interacted with...especially the door staff is always beyond kind. Thankful to have this great experience along with a great apartment layout all within an affordable monthly payment. Living alone, it is sometimes hard to balance it all. I am thankful to be able to do it here.

Internet sucks. Parking garage continuously filled with construction guys. Construction guys driving like idiots in morning when I walk dog. Outdated building. Too expensive for what you get

I like Shoreham. It’s a good place to live. Every door is very nice and management office holds a lot of events every month. Also, it’s a pets friendly apartment, which is awesome!

Great community to live in. Great views, building with easy access to shopping and attractions. Awesome staff that always greets you with a smile and super amenities!

First of all, the management office is very kind and helpful. Whenever they got my maintenance request, they responded quickly and fixed it. Second, the community facilities are managed very well. They are always clean and safe.

Love it overall -location, staff, speed of response, and the surrounding neighborhood, but would love to see more equipments into the gym (or improve the variety of equipment)

When moving to Chicago from Ohio, I was looking for somewhere that would make me feel safe. The Shoreham does just that. Tucked away in a comfortable neighborhood, I am just a short walk away from anything I could ever need. I felt welcomed immediately. It made for an easy transition to a new city.

I have lived at the Shoreham since 2007. The ISS a reason I'm still here- it's a wonderful place to live. Fantastic location, amazing door staff (Fred, Clarke, James, etc) and the maintenance staff is wonderful as well.

My only complaint is no internet service on the very first Sunday after move in. It was corrected on Monday. Other than that I absolutely love living here! No noise from neighbors. Everyone is friendly.