The Shoreham has the best staff of any building I have been to. They fix things faster than seems possible. The amenities make it a luxury experience.

Great apartment complex with even better amenities. Location is ideal and I love the park area! So many friendly families. Door staff is incredible.

Everything is great except for the AC/heating system. There is no temperature control as it is a central unit. I would like to set the temperature of my room and not control it by turning it on/off

I think our community has very supportive and friendly neighborhood! Staffs are always helping residents and eager to help people. I love my community

love the park for dogs and walking. Great door staff. Great view. Office people ok. Very safe neighborhood to walk to restraunts and grocery store.

Despite cutbacks with the quality of events, standard including streaming services from the TV service provider, and the free printing, the amenities and location still leave the building a bargain for living car-less downtown along the lakefront. Maintenance is prompt and door staff is friendly.

The Community is great and it is made even better thanks to the wonderful staff. I wish I could attend more of the community events but given scheduling it seems harder to do. That being said I know a large number of residents would LOVE a dog swim day on the day before you close the pool for the season. Just a thought :)

Beautiful neighborhood. Quiet and safe place to live. Close to everything. Lovely big windows to let in lots of light, and spacious floor plans.

We love it! Could be much better if it had updates appliances. It seems like for the amount that we pay it should be updated completely. Otherwise we love it

The management and staff are so nice and always willing to help. I like all the activities that the management arrange for us in the building or the neighborhood park.

I adore living in the Shoreham, and I’ve been here for five years. The management staff and concertgoer are second to none, and I proudly recommend this neighborhood to anyone relocating!

Living here for 7 months, I love the location (shops close by, the Lake,...) and the staff is super friendly and also willing to help. No noise complaints and the view from my window is perfect

Been here for just 2 months and really like it. Enjoy living here. Service request are taken care of quickly and usually within hours. Using the app is the way to go.

We love Lakeshore East! Bring near the lake is wonderful and so is the park. Everyone that works in our building is very kind and nice to see everyday

Great location, great apartment complex, everything close, nice amenities, pretty nice apartments, could be little more updated, but still great

Its been very nice, except the atrociously poor internet in the building. That is something that desperately needs to be fixed as I have considered leaving just because of that.

Good people. Very comfortable. Convenient for my needs. Great doormen make life pleasant. Love the proximity to the park. Appliances are aging and I would be pleased with better internet since I work from home.

I love living here, everyone who works here is very nice and friendly. Package area could be a little more welcoming. One thing I would like that we don’t have is a thermostat.

Good place to live due to atmosphere and park. Apartments are clean. Needs more upgrades. Would like to see compensation for long living residents.

The apartment and the community are great, however some lesser but annoying things need fixing. We are having problems with elevator noise, the kitchen and bathroom cabinets are quite bad, but that’s about it.

The staff at the Shoreham is absolutely the best anywhere! From the maintenance staff to the office and everyone in between, all are very friendly and helpful. They make the Shoreham a great place to live!

We moved to The Shoreham after a cross country drive from Goodyear, AZ. We began our apartment hunt about 6months prior to actually moving and Bridget was amazingly helpful with responding to our MANY questions! The amenities here are very welcoming along with easy access to so many city attractions. We’re excited to begin a new adventure here!

The grounds are beautiful and thr building is quiet. The view from our unit is spectacular. There is bot one regret moving in to this unit.

The apartment is in a great location - close to the city, to shops, public transport, and restaurants. The ongoing construction in the area has been frustrating. Some of the gym equipment is outdated. It would be great to see another spin bike and a squat rack added to the gym.

Great location with a Park right outside. Also an easy walk to the lake, river and downtown shops. Restaurants and Mariano’s. The building has great amenities too, especially a good gym. We have been living here for 4 years and love it.