After moving in a week ago, I already feel so at home and couldn’t be happier with every aspect of the Shoreham. This is a great place to be with awesome amenities. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for their new home in the city.

Staff was extremely helpful during showing of apartment, amenities are great, apartment was in great condition upon move in! Love the rewards program and the complimentary coffee as well!

The location is fabulous, the view even more fabulous, and I think we have the best door people in the world! I also love my access to the lakefront and the beautiful park at my door.

Friendly people. Quiet neighborhood. Beautiful scenery. Nature within a busy metropolitan. Awesome benefits and ammenaties. Great place to live.

Disappointed with the lack of professionalism and being asked to front the cost for hardwood after 3 years. Also have horrible circulation and dust issues

Love my apartment and view but one thing is that kitchen could use a little bit more help. Also love the people who work at the entrance because they are always so helpful and so friendly.

Free coffee at times in the day! Beautiful area Quiet Planned events Nice workout resources Friendly staff Cafe attached that offers resident discounts

As a resident who just moved in, I am really enjoying the experience I had so far. The staff are easy to reach out and the doormen are really helpful and friendly. The apartment has a great location.

We really like it here; staff is friendly and helpful and residents are friendly. The area is nice; we feel like we are living in an oasis within the city.

It's a nice place to live! Well maintained, good views, friendly staff, pleasant neighborhood. Only wish it was closer to the trains and connected to the pedway.

Location is amazing. Quiet but not secluded. Conveniently located next to the lakefront but only a short walk from the downtown bustle. Highly recommend, great community!

Nice i love it but the only problem is when someone cooking the smells comes inside my bedroom 💔! All the people whose working in management, door man and maintenance there are helpful and great. Thanks all

Everything has been a great experience! I love the location and the surrounding areas to explore. The staff is always pleasant and maintenance has been prompt and efficient.

Still loving living here!! Great staff all around always willing to help out and they love our pets! Would love to see a little Hanukkah decorations up though!

OK value for the money, but apartment is dated and no lighting in bedrooms or living room. Large air gap under the door and windows have poor efficiency.

Amenities need to be updated ASAP. The pool’s fine, but the gym needs to be gutted and re-done with newer equipment, rowing machine (Tides has one but we don’t?), and at least one spin bike (it’s the hottest thing for buildings to have). You also have to start renovating apartments. At the very least, the carpet HAS to go when turning an apartment and kitchen cabinets need to be changed out. Oak is a bigger turn off for clients than carpet. The catch: keep pricing the same. This neighborhood isn’t as exclusive as it once was and can sometimes be a hard sell

Staff has been very helpful to me and my husband during our transition from a standalone home to The Shoreham. The change is exciting and made easier with all of the support.

We love the location, amenities, and the front door staff at The Shoreham. They treat us (and our pup) like family! We are happy with the new internet service and enjoy the resident events.

The best service, the best maintenance team. Everything I need I can check online.. no need t to visit the office. The location is perfect. It is near to grocery, school, and even emergency care and dentist.

The parties they've been throwing get skimpier on the food, drinks,, perks, etc. each time. Since rents have gone up, how about treating your renters to a nice party catered by a nice caterer.

Easy and comfortable to live here. The resident activities are great ideas, but most of them I miss out on or the food runs out before I’m able to come. It gets a little noisy in the mornings also as you can hear water running throughout the morning.

Feels like a great community in just the first few days of being there. My furnished could use some updating but the amazing south side view makes up for it.

Overall I have really enjoyed my time at the Shoreham. The apartments are pretty soundproof, the building amenities are a nice touch, and the doormen are great people. My only issues have been with other residents consistently smoking (even though it is a smoke free building), and at times the communication from management. But aside from these problems, I’ve really enjoyed living here.

I have loved living here. Easy to get to & find. I find it's very quiet which I enjoy and having the gym upstairs is so great for those early morning workouts.

We love it here at LSE Shoreham! Have been living here for 4 years and I can't imagine going anywhere else. It feels like home, and I am happy to return here after all my tranvels. I must say that Fred, the doorman, is one person most responsible for creating that homely feelig and I can't imagine the Shoreham without him. I only wish they had a playroom for kids, and that we could open the windows when it's below freezing.