Love living at the Shoreham! It is a great community and a great neighborhood to live in. I would highly recommend to any family and friends!

We absolutely love the location, the views, the amenities, and most of all the door staff that always greets with a smile! Everything you need is within a short waking distance.

The location can’t be beat. The building is clean and the doorman and maintenance crew make you feel at home. Love the views from the apartment!

Excellent apartment very good cmmunity with awesome ammenities.great lake view from the bedrooms and easy commute to offices. Very good retuarents nearby. Over all its nice place to stay

It’s been 4 months since I moved here. I love my apartment and the view that it comes with. The staff is super friendly and I appreciate the updates via email and letter.

The amenities at the apartment are quite nice. THe front door staff is incredibly friendly. The construction at the Vista tower makes for an unpleasant experience. It's also not uncommon to hear neighbors upstairs when they drop something.

Great place to live! In a good location. Staff in the building is very nice, there are activities organized on a good frequent basis. Pet friendly

i will say the only reason i would not give a 5-star based on the past experience is the internet speed. to be fair, it was a stable internet connection, however, sometimes it becomes bottom-neck for activities.

The amenities are great, the concierge staff is really nice, it is kept clean. They do not handle all the residents the same. Things that one resident may be reprimanded for another will not.

The doormen and maintenance crew are amazing as is the location of this building. However, very disappointed in the decision to remove cable from the utilities package. It’s included in our lease and now we have to pay more to keep it. On top of that, rent keeps increasing drastically each year. The management staff needs to start listening to its residents and stop making poor decisions.

Great place. I love the outdoor space (pool + grills). I wish that we would have access to the grills outside of the summer months. I understand closing the pool for October - May, but fall, spring, and even winter are still good months for grilling

I've loved living in this apartment. The service and amenities are wonderful! I absolutely adore the park nearby. It's such a great area for family

I really like my apartment and the community. I wish the blinds for the windows were a little better quality though. I am having trouble with the caulk still being sticky in my bathroom.

very good experience so far, nothing to complain after one month living at the Shoreham. I bit disappointed with the new utility package (good internet upgrade but removal of cable) though

Everything is great! the only development point would be the AC/heating system. As it is a centralized unit, sometimes the apt temperature is not the best

This is probably the quietest neighborhood in the city. I've lived in various areas where I got used to sound of the L, sirens, high-speed traffic, and percussion. I never realized home in the city could be this quite after moving here! Everyone I've met are friendly and staff are especially friendly which makes each morning that much better. At times there are events and free food which is a bonus!

The apartment is spacious enough with an awesome view. The building is tucked away in a nice location away from the city noise etc. Close to everything you need.

We have loved living at the Shoreham. The staff is wonderful, from the Front Desk, to the maintenance crew, and the dry cleaner/keeper of packages. I would give the Shoreham five stars except the internet is horrendous and unusable.

Not a hygienic building. Dog urine and saliva inside the elevators. Rude management. They give priority to pets only. Not considerate about non pet owners. Rent too high, goes up every year.

There's absolutely no place I would live in Chicago. The location is perfect and the apartments are comfortable. I definitely recommend it to all my friends.

I am loving my new apartment community. While I haven't met too many of my neighbors, everyone I have met is super nice. The front desk staff is amazing as well

convenient location, nice staff, my complaints is the really slow internet, lack of cell service and dated appliances/decor. the units have a nice layout with walk in closets.

Great place to live, happy to be here for another year! The staff and community are great and make you feel welcome. It would be heard to find a better place.

Love the staff, the views, the location, and especially my washer and dryer in the unit! I tell all my friends that I live in a fairy tale! I can't bear to think of living anywhere else...

WiFi and cable carriers are sub-par (horrible) constantly scrambling and very slow and/or locks. Most companies are now allowing employees to work from home. It’s extremely challenging to work remotely with slow and/or locking WiFi.