The Shoreham at Lakeshore East

I love the Shoreham community, so responsive, quick and smiling faces! Great place to live, secure, safe , pet-firendly. All you would need from a managed apartment!
I have been here a few months and everything has been great so far. Everybody is very friendly. Haven’t been able to enjoy the pool yet due to Covid but looking forward to it.
Nice location, decent amenities and nice apartments with nice views. Quick maintenance, nice concierge and they plan many activities for the residents throughout the year. Thankful for the new internet installed last November- that was a game changer for many.
Everything's great but I was a little disappointed the rent was not changed despite the amenities being closed. Since we are all going to a crisis, I think it would be a good gesture from the administration to pass through some of its savings.
Moved in last week and everything has been great so far. Such friendly staff at the front desk. Can’t wait until the amenities open back up and we can use them!
I have been a resident of the Shoreham for a few years now and plan on renewing again. Great neighborhood, great staff, and great activities. I love how close we are to the Drunken Bean and Mariano's. Also am happy with the upgraded internet
Great people, amenities and the area is the best on the City. Rent is a little high especially in units that need updating such as new carpeting and appliances, however. Love how it is so dog-friendly!
Shoreham is a great community with friendly neighbors and employees. I met a few employees yesterday and all of them are so welcoming and warm. Just moved in and already feel like home!
Very friendly staff :) everything on the entrance is so friendly and makes you feel welcomed to arrive home, by simply greeting you and telling you good bye.
Well maintained, concierge staff so wonderful and helpful, maintenance staff very responsive, quiet, great views, village-like neighborhood, and best location!