The Slate at Andover Apartments

4.5

4.5

Karan
This place is amazing. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. When you need something fixed it is done right away. If you don’t live here you should be living here
Molly
It’s great so far! High ceilings, love the pool, lots of storage. The only thing I wish was that there was more storage in the kitchen. Friendly staff too!
Debra
I’ve been here 6 years and still love it. Quiet, clean and nice apartments. Nothing in the area compares. Staff and maintenance are great! Pool are is kept refreshed, same with the outdoor furniture
Victoria
The Slate is a great place to live. Staff is friendly & welcoming. Just wish the sprinklers weren’t so aggressive & only watered the grass & not the sidewalks too! Can’t take my dog out without getting soaked
Vivian
Price increased 30% to over $2500 for a single bedroom. If you can afford it go for it, but the $600 jump in rent after being here for 2.5 years is insane and upsetting. maintenance team is responsive, thought they seem to be down to just one worker now so not sure if that’s still the case. Should be able to afford to hire a larger team at this price point. Pretty soundproof- the upstairs neighbors stomp a lot and someone next door will play very loud music at 2am a few times a week. But that’s a part of living in apartments. Management doesn’t always respond well right away (but can be reached in person pretty easily). They have fixed a couple fee issues and in general seem nice. Wish we could stay for just one more year, but there are less expensive options for the same quality elsewhere.
Christopher
The brown water is still an issue. The bathroom always smells bad due to the poor plumbing design. It smells so bad that I get nauseous and it is even worse now with the warmer weather. I was told it is the way the water drains and the smell comes up.
Ahmed
I’ve just moved in yesterday and I love it.. Sydney was so professional, hospital and helpful, I like the place and looking forward to have a positive contribution to such an amazing society!
Verified Resident
I have been a resident here since the SlateatAndover opened. We have had our share of ups and downs because of the Columbia Gas Explosion and Covid 19. It is nice to have a gymnasium, pool, parking, elevator, community room all within the Slate. I am happy to see the improvements that are being made now in 2022. It is nice to be out and about and meet people and pets too! The grounds are looking better.
Patria
I had a pleasant experience! Personal are Phenomenal. I would highly recommend the Slate Condominiums to friends and family members. This facility is immaculate.I am looking forward to living in this complex. Thank you for all the assistance.
Youngbin
about 2 months ago
I lived in a slate apartment for about five years. This apartment is always clean and well managed and lived really comfortably. The accessibility of the highway is also good. But the price has gone up too much this year. I think it would be better if there was a little consideration for the existing residents. Anyway, I think it's a nice apartment to live in.