The Slate at Ninety Six

3.9

3.9

Rachel
1 star
There was genuinely nothing I enjoyed about living here. Terrible/cheap apartment amenities. Horrible community. Everyone is always smoking weed and it stinks up entire buildings.

Danny
I love it here it’s really peaceful and nice everybody minds their own business I love that always see people and they say hi to me and my kids

Jessica
Truly love my new apartment at The Slate. Thank you ladies at the office for all you do. Such a beautiful apartment and very quiet something we truly enjoy.

Dana
I love my apartment community. It's a great place to live. They have a dog park to walk your furry friend. They also have a swimming pool to enjoy in the summer. Overall, It's a great place to call home.

Richard
about 2 months ago
The neighbors are all respectful,good hard working people. The staff does a great job of making sure the place is kept up and clean,etc..i respect them and vise versa I'd hope. Thanks for all y'all do! Keep up the gr8 work. Rick

Elmira
3 months ago
Quiet and well kept community. I enjoy the daily trash pick up service and beautiful landscaping. Leasing agents are friendly and knowledgeable.

Nancy
3 months ago
Kelly, manager at The Slate was very consideration, attentive and helpful with a delicate issue of mine. Maintenance also are very reliable. I have lived here for almost 9 years and I really love it here.❤️

Charlie
3 months ago
I do feel the price doesn’t match the size or thickness of walls. Other than that I do feel the complex has met my needs. I am now working from home so the noise is the bigger issue.

David
3 months ago
I would give it 5 stars but i don't like the fact that you have to wake up extra early to take out the trash and leave it on the front door when i work 12 hour shifts. Please bring back the dumpster it's more convenient for those work the same schedule as me.

Dustin
3 months ago
Very disappointed in the management. They don't care to help ,talk ,or act like they care about anything a tenant has to say. Their quick to want to send a lawyer to you vs just handling things the right way if the investors knew they wouldn't be happy. I have grown to dis like the office people but the other teants are great I haven't had any issues just with office people.