The Slate at Ninety Six

4.2

4.2

I truly love the community. Everyone seems to be very nice and courteous. I haven't met my neighbors yet (rain and heat) but I plan to do so soon. The staff is excellent!!!
I can honestly say,they care about the appearance/cleanliness about their property. I'm proud to live here knowing their on the same page as myself.! They've got an awesome dog park,sparkling clean pool,a bbq area,the list goes on which is all exceptional!! Rick
It is so great living here! it has been almost 6 months and have no regrets! Katy Losey is the best & gives great customer service. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else !!
Love it here, it’s a quiet area, and whenever there is an issue or something breaks in apartment they are quick to resolve and fix whatever is wrong. Would recommend this place to anyone. Now they just need to get a hot tub to go with the pool :)
The pool has been out all summer. And I have been paying for pest control yet I have found 2 spiders and some bug in my bedroom and I have a newborn.
Needs to be two dumpsters, one on each side of the complex. Either there needs to be more Parking spots, or parking passes need to be enforced.
This has been an amazing home for me and my family for years. We have had very few issues over the 3 years we have been here. The few issues we have had were fixed ASAP! Great customer service from the office The only downside is there’s often no parking at night and we have to park by visitor parking which is really hard trying to carry groceries and 2 kids
So everything is great, It is very peaceful and quiet. I just wish that the swimming pool was open that would be my only complaint if I knew that the swimming pool wasn’t open I would have moved to the southern.
My experience has been his and downs. For the most part, I adore my neighbors new friends. However I am sad I specifically chose a complex with a pool and we haven't had the opportunity to experience it. Some times it noisy but most times it is peaceful. The area seems safe and I have chosen to stay a 2nd year. I wish things were a bit more consistent with staffing however most people are friendly.
Neighbors are rude, making noise up to 2 o clock in the morning even. Parking is never monitored so that people park wherever they would like. Staff do not care to enforce any of this even though it's been reported multiple times. Do not even get me started on the issue of the roaches around the buildings.... I had one in my apartment when I first moved in, but every night you can see them scurrying around each building and the staff seem to ignore this issue as well.