Apartment is new and nice! Close to campus and the cleaning service is useful. I like how the management puts on various events for residents and has days where there are treats/contests in the office!

Love our building neighbors! There's a lot of things with the building that could be improved but the maintenance guys do their best to fix the things they can.

The place is decent. Its clean and pretty close to cal poly but it doesn't have a kitchen. Its alright place if u don't need to/know to/want to cook

Great place love the people and everything is just so great it is just so awesome ya know I mean ya know ya know this place is just awesome l love

need cable and AC. also the fact that there’s only one light in the bathroom is pretty crappy. i do like the double door closet mirrors, and the fact that the building is new.

Clean space love the new remodels and my roommates are amazing! Maintenance is always on time and efficient and friendly. I would recommend this to any friend who asked me about living here.

living here is great but it sucks that we have to be quiet after 10 pm. and also it sucks that the laundry card machine doesn't take 1 dollar bills and it sucks that the card machine is in the office because I can never put money on my card when I really need it.

the slo is a fun place to meet people. I wouldn't recommend if you aren't a social person. Sometimes, its a little too loud here, but it's overall a good time.

Much better this year. food is good, maintenance is quick just need the screenz on the windows and i would give it a solid 4. the wifi has also been a lot better and i like the way the package receiving process was set up

The SLO is not a bad place to live, as its close to campus and provides a lot of amenities. However, the rooms were not full ready by move in day and there are a lot of flaws in the structure--gaps in the flood by the doorways, poor paint job, etc. There have also been countless encounters with bugs and spiders :/

It's very nice living here, the staff and everyone is very friendly. I wish the the outlets would work all the time but other than that my experience has been great.

I honestly love the place, there's a large variety of people that you can meet that you can only meet in a college setting and its really great. The wifi is actually amazing which makes it all worth it.

Better than last year, the common rooms are much nicer. It would be nice to have an oven, because without a meal plan it's difficult to think of meals to make when I'm limited to a microwave. The pool area has been closed for a while, it would be cool if it was heated too. New laundry rooms are good.

Although the renovations and updates are nice, the staff is often unhelpful and misleading. It is very difficult to get actual, real information rather than a "yeah yeah, we'll put you on the list" sort of thing.

super fun and nice rooms. wish the cleaning people would clean the stairs but they do an okay job with the rooms, but we never really know when or if they are going to come.

I stayed in the apartments last year when it was called Stenner Glenn and now it is called The SLO. The apartments are completely remodeled and a big upgrade from last year. Having an optional meal plan is great and being able to walk to the dining hall and get nice food si convenient. With the community kitchen it allows me to have friends over and enjoy a nice meal before watching a movie on a Smart TV that comes with the apartment!

Great place to live! Management is very nice and the maintenance team is incredibly talented! This student housing company operates with great dignity.

The slo student living has been great so far. staff is awesome, cleaning service is so convenient, overall made was very easy to settle in because of the super chill atmosphere.

Very welcoming and family friendly . Super nice location and people here are also very friendly. Living situation is all really organized. c

It’s been pretty good so far, only have a few complaints. The noise travels very easily throughout the buildings, and people can get very loud. We also have no screens for our windows yet and would like to have cable for the TVs

Its a beatiful place with nice people, the food is not the best thing here but it is not that bad. The washing machine is too expensive, but its a good place to live.

I like the San Luis Obispo student living a lot, the apartments are nice and big and the envioroment is really nice too, there are a lot of students

I'm having a really good experience at theslo my roommates are amazing, our room is in pretty good contidion and it's overall a great place to be. All of the residents and the staff at theslo are friendly and welcoming. It's the perfect home away from home. I've had some plumbing and electrical issues, parking gets hard because it's crowded, but other than those issues theslo is a great place to live and I'd recommend theslo to friends looking for housing.

This place is great in that its quiet and close to campus but kinda needs more maintenance. The other thing I would consider is adding a kitchen.

Maintanence is hard to get a hold of. Staff seem to not know what is going on with the apartment complex. First week of move in was very hectic and crazy, the apartments weren't fully set up yet. Super close to campus. Close to downtown and shopping centers. Good location.