The Southern

4.2

4.2

Damarcus
Fir right it’s okay we need a little work in our apartment but we made it a cool spot for now it’s not yo of a car lave to live honestly . ..we just going to see where it goes from here

Kim
Its not the luxury I expected for the price. Maintenance does come whenever a request is submitted, which is a plus, but I thought they would at least have a pool.

Bre kalia
so far i love my apartment, first place to myself and i love it 😍 office staff is amazing and did a wonderful job working with me ! as far as rent goes, yeah lol but it's a great LO all in all .

Leuveruia
It has going good so far! The office workers were nice and helpful at move-in. The also got some things I need fixed in a timely manner. I am enjoying my beautiful studio apartment and I look forward to decorating and getting it cozy!

Tonja
Convienent location and quite area. Will stay until i purchase a home of my own. Good idea with trash service. I only wish there was a walking area and a place for kids to play

Alyssa
about 2 months ago
Good complex in a good neighborhood with the convenience of door - to - door trash service, also maintenance is quick and great. Good size apts too

Eleanor
about 2 months ago
Apartment was not cleaned like we were promised to, even though they asked us for an extra week for them to clean it. Neighborhood is pretty quiet.

Jessica
2 months ago
Very happy to be living here at The Southern. The leasing office is very welcoming and can answer any questions you may have. If you are having an issue they do there best to get the issue fixed.

Ciara
3 months ago
So far only problem that I have is with my mailbox that I can not lock. Other than that the staff is very friendly and helpful. It is a peaceful place to stay so far. The price I pay is reasonable for the economy that we live in today.

Kayla
3 months ago
We have only been moved in a week but love it already. Whenever we had maintenance issues first moving in they were so helpful to come help out and take care of everything.