The Southern

4.1

4.1

Arthur
Pretty good service, but I think there’s a big problem with the dryer ventilation,it seems to get stopped up and the dryer stops working about every two or three weeks and it take a while to get it fixed.other than that it’s a great place to live good community and good neighbors!
Shalyn
Maintenance is always on too of it. I needed something while being positive with COVID and they called me and helped me through it over the phone!
Alyssa
2 months ago
The apartments are very nice and big. Management has been very helpful/great and so nice with getting maintenance over whenever it is needed.
McKinley
2 months ago
My mail keeps getting stolen and no one seems to care and no one picks up after their dogs, but other than that, I love my apartment. I was told you can paint accent walls as long as you cover it up before you leave, so that's a perk.
Nancy
3 months ago
I love it here! Office staff are so professional in helping residents. I have had no problems that office staff has not been able to help me with and I have been here for five years.
Derek
3 months ago
Just rented a one bedroom. Upon inspection with one of their leasing agents (Amanda) I noticed several things that needed maintenance. She made notes of everything needing repair. A week later and nothing has been done. Absolutely nothing. The apartment wasn’t even clean during initial inspection. Embarrassing. I also asked for a package to be held at their office while I was out of town. I was assured it would be taken care of. When I got to the apartment it was sitting outside my door. Had been there for a week. Guess I’m lucky it wasn’t stolen. So far I’m less than impressed with The Southern Apartments.
Shalyn
3 months ago
Love the location. Perfect size. The staff is always kind and maintenance is always quick. Neighbors are quiet never have any noise issues. Only wish there was a swimming pool.
Mickaja
4 months ago
My apartment is perfect for me and my baby girl! Neighbors are nice, maintenance are always on time and it’s easy to get in touch. We like it!
Lisa
4 months ago
I love living at The Southern. It’s a nice neighborhood and neighbors are cool. The management helps you as much as possible. When I’ve needed maintenance or bug man they have came in a timely manner. I would recommend The Southern to everyone.
Alyssa
5 months ago
The community is very clean. The community staff and neighbors are very polite. The amble parking spaces without them being numbered to specific apartments is very nice.