The Southern

4.2

4.2

Everything is pretty quiet so far. Appliances are all new and working, neighbors are friendly, and barely any animal noise. Maintenance is here in a flash whenever you need anything, and everything couldn’t be going better!
Only been here at The Southern for about a week, but so far it has been great. Would definitely recommend for anyone searching! It is a very clean, dog friendly place to live.
I think the community so far has been very nice. I have not encountered any problems at all with any of my neighbors. I think it would be nice to see some community events happen. Maybe like a neighborhood block party style event.
Just moved in Yesterday and I am really pleased with the apartment and the staff. The area is nice and close to all the amenities. I look forward to my time here.
I feel very comfortable here. Maintenance team responses in a timely manner to each issue. Management is often informative and present. Community is calm and welcoming.
It’s a small community that is clean. The people that work here are friendly and will say hi as you pass them. They are pet friendly which is a plus when many places won’t take most dogs.
It’s has been pretty quiet and nice here. I have no complaints. Everyone stay to themselves. Management is pretty nice as well. I wish there was a pool or play area over here for the kids.
First day here seems great! The only thing I’ve noticed so far is that the dryer makes it super hot in the bathroom and fogs up the mirror. I also wish there was a little more counter and cabinet space, but that’s just a personal preference.
We Love It Here ! Neighbors Are Great ,Haven’t Had A Problem Finding Parking Space Anytime Of The Day , Maintenance Is Great & Always There When You Need Them Overall The Living Here Is Affordable & Reliable !
A nice community, I do hear noise a lot but I’ve gotten used to it. I wish there was a pool and/or gym. The apartment is nice but has some flaws, but I am a college student so I’m not picky!