The Southern
4 stars14 Reviews

Maintance is good. No one bothers you constantly. Noisy neighbors and parking are the 2 things needed to work on. I have a parking pass. I have the entire time living here but never can park where my apartment is becaUse the parking passes are not inforced.
We are charged a trash fee which I assumed meant trash would be picked up from the doors but that is not the case so I don’t understand what the fee is for and I’ve had a hard time with maintenance they come in a timely manner but I’ve put in two requests and each time they come they look at it for two minutes and leave without touching it. It’s been a month and it’s still not fixed.
It was great until staff mentioned a lot of false information, tried to sue me, and never followed up. The worst customer service. Katie is sweet but lies too much Kelly is extremely rude, forgetful, and snobby. Don’t move here
I really have no complaints. My neighbors that I have now are really great. O love that its quiet throughout the day and people are friendly.
From the time I needed to move out of my old place the Southern was very patient and helpful with my situation. Ever since I have been here it has been an adjustment, but a great experience!
I enjoy living at The Southern. It’s family oriented and pet friendly. The staff is awesome and takes care of any issue in a timely manner. I would recommend living here to anyone.
I have been surrounded by some of the best neighbors in a long time! We have become more like family, and that means a lot!!! I enjoy our community more with each passing day ☺
We have lived here for 2 years now. The apartments have been wonderful so far, minus a few setbacks with bad neighbors. You can’t really control who lives next to you because people can put on a good show during the application process. We ended up having lots of things stolen off of our patio such as hoverboards and bikes among other things. Once those neighbors were gone via eviction or jail, things went back to normal. Overall our stay with the southern has been very good. The rent is pretty much were it should be and price gouging hasn’t happened yet like many of the other companies are doing. We would stay, but we have 3 kids and a 2 BR. We are only leaving because we need more room sadly.
Katie was very helpful and friendly. She has helped a lot and I also love the apartment I feel very at home and safe here and it’s so nice to be here.
The Southern is a wonderful beautiful updated complex. The only issue is the lack of amenities either a playground or pool is definitely needed.