The Southern

4.2

4.2

Love the location. Perfect size. The staff is always kind and maintenance is always quick. Neighbors are quiet never have any noise issues. Only wish there was a swimming pool.
My apartment is perfect for me and my baby girl! Neighbors are nice, maintenance are always on time and it’s easy to get in touch. We like it!
I love living at The Southern. It’s a nice neighborhood and neighbors are cool. The management helps you as much as possible. When I’ve needed maintenance or bug man they have came in a timely manner. I would recommend The Southern to everyone.
The community is very clean. The community staff and neighbors are very polite. The amble parking spaces without them being numbered to specific apartments is very nice.
Everything is pretty quiet so far. Appliances are all new and working, neighbors are friendly, and barely any animal noise. Maintenance is here in a flash whenever you need anything, and everything couldn’t be going better!
Only been here at The Southern for about a week, but so far it has been great. Would definitely recommend for anyone searching! It is a very clean, dog friendly place to live.
I think the community so far has been very nice. I have not encountered any problems at all with any of my neighbors. I think it would be nice to see some community events happen. Maybe like a neighborhood block party style event.
Just moved in Yesterday and I am really pleased with the apartment and the staff. The area is nice and close to all the amenities. I look forward to my time here.
I feel very comfortable here. Maintenance team responses in a timely manner to each issue. Management is often informative and present. Community is calm and welcoming.
It’s a small community that is clean. The people that work here are friendly and will say hi as you pass them. They are pet friendly which is a plus when many places won’t take most dogs.