I love living at the Standard! I've been here for almost 3 years and can't wait for many more - thanks to the amazing staff and incredibly kind neighbors!

I live at the standards for almost one year, during this period the staff was very attentive, kind and helpful. I don’t hear any noise despite of living near of all bars and restaurants and the options of activities are very good.

Good location and amenities, friendly staff and fast maintenance team, unfortunately some neighbors are really irresponsible: please stop going to the pool after quiet hour, sound echoes and we can hear everything when you’re there!

My time here at The Standard has been great. I love my apartment and the surrounding community. There's tons to do around the neighborhood, the community offers great classes, and the office staff a pretty friendly as well. Great place to live!

This is a great place to live but sometimes it can be really noisy! But it is still ok. Staffs are always nice and helpful so nothing to complain

I like how the office is always involved with the community with yoga, movie, and trivia nights.The office also responds quickly to inquiries. Great Apartments love the location, very convenient, minus the noise from Rock Rose.

I've lived here for two years and still love it! The staff is A+, community is awesome. One star off for slow elevator and vertical blinds😋 Noise is never an issue and I'm super comfortable here

Location, maintenance staffs are awesome. I am totally enjoying living here. The only one SMALL difficulty is to receive a package from the office located in a different building (but the distance is still close, it shouldn't be a big deal)

The move in process was so easy and stress free. The apartment and community are so clean, welcome and inviting. I’ve loved every part of the process so far. We’ve worked mostly with Triva and she’s amazing. I’m so happy we found our new home at The Standard!

Great community and good location at the center of the Domain. Ty and John were very friendly since our first stop to visit the apartments and get to know the amenities.

No complaints. Location is great, the residence are friendly and the staff is very professional. Cute dogs every where! Very clean when it comes to dog poo. Minimum noise even on the weekends. Surrounded by so many good options when it comes to food and drinks. You got yourself 2 pleased Austinites!

They do a great job at taking care of you. All amenities are kept clean and pristine. Location is no doubt the best part of The Standard. Highly recommend.

I enjoyed living at The Standard enough to renew my lease for another year. The staff have been very helpful, and I really like the convenience of the location. My overall experience has been very positive, and the cons to living here are minor. I enjoy the amenities, especially the gym and the social events. The only drawbacks that come to mind are that the gate on the top floor of building Z garage has not worked since I've been here, and there seemed to be a period of a few weeks this summer where the pool water seemed a bit dirty/murky.

My experience has been seamless so far. Ty, the leasing manager in the office, is probably the most professional and knowledgeable leasing agent I’ve ever been in contact with. I have no complaints. It seems as if somebody figured out how you’re supposed to treat people and run a communicate. It’s nice-

Everyone here is incredibly helpful and friendly, and it is such a great place to live. It was everything I was looking for in an apartment. I’m looking forward to the rest of my time here!

All has been really great. We love the location, our neighbors, and that there are community events scheduled. We also love That all our packages are held in the front office so we don’t have to worry about missing them.

The Standard is a pretty good place to live, but has some downsides. Mainly noise from inconsiderate neighbors during after hours. Also trash is often left through out the apartment hallways and this is really a community problem more than a maintenance/staff problem. Parking garage door fails quite often so that should be looked at. Another community problem is people parking in illegal spaces (yellow striped) and also people messing with other people's cars like writing messages on dirty cars. Overall this would be a great place to live, but the community make it not so great.

I just moved in and am thrilled with the staff so far. Everyone is incredibly nice and friendly and has gone out of their way to answer my questions and provide assistance. I made the right choice when I picked the Standard!

i really love the location of the apartment. I really like the weightroom and the amenities that come with it. I wish there was a washer and dryer included though. Also wish there was another elevator on my side of the building.

Was told I'd have a balcony but I don't. Elevators are slow. Not convenient access to food outside of the domain, it's such an ordeal to get in and out of apartment. Floors are scuffed.

Friendly staff, awesome community, apartment was clean when I moved in. The leasing process was also very easy and the leasing staff communicated with me at all times.

I’ve been here over a year and have little to no complaints. The staff is responsive, the building is clean, and the neighborhood has it all.

So far do good minus the parking garages and parking in general. Gates are broken almost weekly. Also,the staff is great ! I'd reccomend it!

I have loved my first few days here :) the location is amazing and it has been so quiet! I made the right choice to live at the standard. Yay!

Front end Staff is helpful and nice. I do like that maintenance is prompt to fix things. But wish parking garages would close on all floors. Thank you !

Reply from The Standard at Domain