Love it so much! We stay in the heart of domain and it’s amazing to be able to walk to restaurants and bars. Shopping and yoga studios all in 1min walk while you enjoy all the amenities!

The apartment is nice and clean. The gym is nice and is never too busy. I love the fitness classes. It is a great location and I can walk to almost anything I need.

It has been over one of the most best fun and convince to me at this time in my life! From doing the application to moving in I couldn’t have been more pleased.

Good location. Would like more equipment avaible for cardio work outs. Pools are nice. Would be nice if 5th floor apartments had direct access to the parking garage.

Favorite place I have lived in Austin, location is spectacular, parking is easy, staff is super friendly and there is tons to do on the weekend near by

Its been a great place so far!! Loved the view and it is a cleaned apartment. Triva was helpful in amswering all my questions and move-in was very smooth too

loving it so far. excellent location as well as a very responsive staff. living this close to wholefoods, restaurants, bars and shopping is great

I love our apartment, mostly because of location, I believe we got the best building, and the fact that we got a balcony facing a beautiful street! Lots of natural light! One bad thing, I’m huge on first impressions and the morning we were suppose to move in our keys wouldn’t work to the building or for the garage and the leasing office didn’t open until 1pm (I read that this happens often to current residents). So we had cars loaded up waiting outside for hours. Eventually we waited until someone walked out of the building and found our apartment and the key worked to our door, but in order to bring stuff up we had to have one of us waiting at the door of the apartment building to make sure we didn’t get locked out. Pretty annoying and bad first experience, but it’s been going well since then and everything in the apartment works beautifully.

I moved from out of state and it’s been a great place to meet new people and it is like a stay-cation everyday! Living here doesn’t feel real.

The Standard staff are wonderfully responsive, friendly & always helpful. Apartment location is perfect....love having everything in walking distance.

The office staff is always such a help. The other day my delivery was sent to the actual domain office and the office staff was so great and called to let me know!

Absolutely love this place! The office is amazing, the neighborhood is amazing. It’s a friendly community in a very interesting shopping district.

I love living at the Standard. The leasing staff and maintenance staff are very prompt and friendly. Only complaint is that parking gets challenging in Red garage, but its nbd.

Very nice place I lov d it as my family as well. My baby girl so happy to be here. Pool is fantastic. People lives over here so polite and this a very important point for us when we check residences wher we will live. Thanks standards

It has been a great community to live in thus far. The amenities are very nice and it is in a great location. Not too noisy either. I like it.

We’ve lived here for 3 days now. Our lease signing and move-in process was pretty seemless. Ty is the best part about it, he knows what he’s doing and is very kind. Our electronic keys didn’t work on Sunday morning when we moved in, but Ty quickly fixed it and resolved the issue. We had a Maintenence request for our fosset, and it was fixed first thing the next morning! Overall, day 3 and we’re loving it. Plus, can’t beat the location...

I love living at the standard, great staff, maintenance, amenities, neighborhood, ECT. The only two things Id want is faster elevators and get these vertical blinds out of the units. They look terrible from the streets because there's always missing slates in every window

I love living at the Standard! I've been here for almost 3 years and can't wait for many more - thanks to the amazing staff and incredibly kind neighbors!

I live at the standards for almost one year, during this period the staff was very attentive, kind and helpful. I don’t hear any noise despite of living near of all bars and restaurants and the options of activities are very good.

Good location and amenities, friendly staff and fast maintenance team, unfortunately some neighbors are really irresponsible: please stop going to the pool after quiet hour, sound echoes and we can hear everything when you’re there!

My time here at The Standard has been great. I love my apartment and the surrounding community. There's tons to do around the neighborhood, the community offers great classes, and the office staff a pretty friendly as well. Great place to live!

This is a great place to live but sometimes it can be really noisy! But it is still ok. Staffs are always nice and helpful so nothing to complain

I like how the office is always involved with the community with yoga, movie, and trivia nights.The office also responds quickly to inquiries. Great Apartments love the location, very convenient, minus the noise from Rock Rose.

I've lived here for two years and still love it! The staff is A+, community is awesome. One star off for slow elevator and vertical blinds😋 Noise is never an issue and I'm super comfortable here

Location, maintenance staffs are awesome. I am totally enjoying living here. The only one SMALL difficulty is to receive a package from the office located in a different building (but the distance is still close, it shouldn't be a big deal)