The community is great! Loved the apartment design. Though the structured could have been more effocient, espcially entry points to the garage. I am loving my stay here... Would recommend everyone here if they dont find walking a little more for mail and garage on a daily basis an issue.

Clean, well maintained unit and prompt attendance to service requests or issues. I wish the building hallways and mailrooms were kept in better shape, but overall the building works for me.

The apartment is very nice and well-structured. The location is also perfect for us, close to work, hospital and groceries. We just moved here two months ago and already felt like home.

Great location and awesome management people. No need to drive. Walking distance to everything come visit you will enjoy it 24 /7 security walking around and police driving through all the time no place safer than the the Domain

Not very satisfied because of the noise plus the maintenance with this new management takes forever to resolve your issues .hopefully it will be better in the future

The location is awesome! Everyone is really friendly. My only complaint would be the noise. The halls really echo so people talking or dogs barking really carry.

Living at The Standard at Domain has been great. It's location is the best, close to all the fun areas in the Domain. The gyms are nice and well kept.

Beautiful complex but since the acquisition things have been pretty messy. Some of the new staff is great while others need some sharpening of their customer service skills.

Love the location, amenities and staff! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in the Domain. The new management team has done a wonderful job taking over.

Everything here is great. I love the area where the building is. I went to the gym in the building every day and the pieces of equipment are perfect.

Excellent experience so far. Location is great with all the bars, restaurants and shopping. Fun neighbors too! Also, the staff is very attentive.

We love the location, and that it’s like it’s own little community where you can walk everywhere. Recently it’s been a struggle with the new ownership. Front office is still adjusting. Overall we still really enjoy it.

Everyone have been very helpful in our joining the community. The move was simple and easy. The apartment was clean and ready to go. Overall a good experience.

Community staff are great. Apartments are clean and well appointed. The location is fantastic. My only complaint is they are very noisy (a lot of noice/echoing from activity in the parking garage, especially late at night)

Great place to live. The staff is very helpful. Only down side is wall to outside/hall are super thin so you hear everything going on out there.

Living here has been a great experience with proximity to shops and work, if you work in the domain. A person never really would need to leave!

Love my new place, what a fantastic location. Regina was very helpful in helping me pick the perfect unit. I already know many people in the community, and I'm very happy to be here. 😁

The location of the community is the biggest plus. Good night life nearby and good amenities. They try their best to keep the community clean. Just a bit noisy on some days.

I enjoy the neighborhood a lot. The domain is a very fun place to live. It's great having so many amenities as well! There are two pools and two gyms. I like the fitness classes and community events.

Safest and cleanest apartment building I have ever lived in. The staff is friendly and the amenities don’t compare to anything else. Extremely dog friendly and location can’t be beat, you can walk to any restaurant. I love the standard.

Very positive experience. Everything is really near from this place. Good amenities provided by management. Little bit noisy place though and costly.

This is the best place in Austin!! Staff is extremely friendly! Pet friendly and you wouldn’t even know you live in an apartment building, everything is so quiet in the building!

Just moved in. Seems to be a good community, there are a couple concerns, but nothing major. The very strong smell of dog urine is getting a bit strong.

Overall, I've had a great experience here - everyone who works for the company is friendly, helpful, and responsive. I have actually never had such a supportive and helpful leasing office - I feel great about living here. :)

I absolutely love living here, it's so safe, well-planned and great location! I love using the 2 stored gym and pool. If you have pets it's a heaven for you.