Great staff and new apartments! Love the amenities and quiet neighbors! On top of bars and restaurants and close to a lot to do around here.

Most issues get attended to ASAP. Nice community, nice neighbors, sometimes quite busy because of the mall, but nothing too crazy. I’ve liked staying here so far.

The staff is great, the apartments are high end, and extremely quiet. On top of this, nearly everything is in walking distance. Very happy at the Standard.

It's been great so far. The leasing office staff is very helpful especially Ty. He's awesome. I just with the residents were more respectful with noise and their pets.

The office staff is great and responsive to feedback. I also really enjoy the free workout classes that are offered. The blue parking garage can be pretty terrifying at times when people who work at the Domain are coming and going. Obviously not the Standard's fault, but something to be aware of.

No spam good overall experience, nice new building, relatively quiet environment, neighborhood, low traffic noice level, hallways are clean.

Overall, I've enjoyed my stay here. Staff in leasing office is very nice & helpful. Main complaint would be pet owners not cleaning up after their dogs.

Love the community, convenience, and people living at the standard at the domain. Very friendly, relaxing community. Everything is eithin walking distance. No need to drive anywhere.

Great community and friendly residents. I just moved in not too long ago and it's been amazing. Leasing office and their staff have been very helpful and responds in good time. I also love that nobody judges my doberman as well :)

George and the rest of the staff have been so helpful getting us moved in. We were able to borrow the dolly to make moving easier. So happy!

So far it's been great just need to get wifi in my apartment and I will be set! Besides that the location and the style of my studio is amazing

Excellent place to live. Staff in office is friendly, caring. Especially TY... he does what he says he will, no back burner use with him. takes care of his residents! Love all the amenities. GREAT place to live!

Nice apartment but kitchen cabinet space is small and is an inefficient use of space . Pool is dirty in building Z. Mailroom smells like urine in building Z.

The standard is a great place to live. I love the location and all the cool amenities! I also love how the leasing office is open daily in case I need something!

The amenities are great! Staff is helpful! Security in the building is not great, but otherwise it's a nice community to live in. I love the convenience of being on Rock Rose and close to shopping and food.

The staff is wonderful, very professional and always willing to help. The large resident lounge is great for dinner parties, however if lighting could be added to the outside terrace it would make it even better! The other amenities, such as the pools and cabanas, dog parks and dog washing stations are a nice additions to the community. My one criticism would be the lack of security cameras in all 3 buildings, as there have been multiple bicycle thefts over the passed few months.

Love the apartment complex! Just moved in a few a weeks ago and the staff, amenities, and location are truly the best! I have already referred multiple friends to this complex.

The facilities are beautiful and the employees there really seem to care about the residents. My lease signing was pretty smooth and I'm super excited to move in!

Nice community, close to great nightlife and shopping. Always helpful in the office, very nice. Roomy units with easy layouts. The gym is really nice.

Love living here , sad I have to leave ,. But can't wait to come back to my come away from home. Reccomend 10/10. To anyone looking for an awesome place.

Pet area is very unclean and has terrible odors. It does not seem to be properly maintained. People often do not pick up after their pet in and around the community.

Great location, awesome nightlife, Shopping, restaurants, new and modern apartments, they gyms are top notch, relax by the pool or go out for a bite with friends!

Nice folks in the leasing office, great location. Did not realize that my new apartment would be disconnected from the main building...but overall still a nice place.

Very nice apartment community and staff. Good amenities. Nice pool. Great Location. Easily walkable to domain shops and restaurants. Easily accessible from Mopac.

I recently shifted to The Standard apartment after looking multiple apartments before finalizing it. Staff if very nice and polite. Thanks to George for helping me in finding perfect unit according to requirements. Unit is nice and bigger in size and all utilities are pretty nice and new. Best thing which I liked most is view from our Patio. :)