Love the Standard at the Domain. great building, wonderful community, incredible area around it, gyms are fantastic, dining and shopping area are top notch.

We’ve had no problems or complaints. People who work in the office have been very nice, helpful and professional. We would recommend living at the standard to anyone.

We had a really smooth move in experience. They accommodated all our last minute leasing work and signatures. The staffs were really friendly.

I absolutely LOVE living at The Standard! The location is perfect, the apartments are well designed and the staff is so kind! Sara, Ali, and Ty are always willing to help, answer questions, and do a phenomenal job at taking care of residents.

I have loved my experience so far living at the Standard! The amenities are amazing and the staff is very friendly and efficient. It is a great complex!

Everything has been great sInce I moved in. Having the ability to walk down stairs and experience the Domain is awesome. From the staff the to the style of all apartments, the standard is the best.

Excellent place to live. Good community. Walking distance to many great restaurants and bars. 2 pools and 2 gyms. Close to many good brunch locations on the weekend.

I love how my unit is set up and all the features that come with living in this apartment. The common areas are usually very well-kept. I also like the convenience of living in the Domain. The office staff and maintenance team are very friendly and professional. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that the parking garage can be a hassle (the top floor gate still doesn't work, the garage is narrow and I've nearly been hit many times by people speeding) and security could be better. I called the security officer for a non-emergent concern and did not hear back until two days later, long after the incident was over. Other than those two areas, I am very happy to be living here!

Very Good community for living. It is in Austin Texas domain area near to many shopping stores as well as all facilities are included. Very well Maintened.

We took an apartment at The Standard as a corporate apartment. We are very happy with our decision. The location is perfect with the vast amount of restaurants to entertain our customers. We also use our apartment as a perk for our employees.

Everyday is great. Only complaint would be better security. Elevators should have a key fab in them to get to your floor. Bathroom near leasing off needs a good cleaning and the gate is broken

The staff was warm and welcoming from the very beginning. They were able to make finding a new apartment home simple and enjoyable. The community is beautiful, I am excited to start the adventure living here at the standard.

Just moved in. Only recommendation would be for the leasing office to take a little more time orienting you to the property during move in. For example, I have been there a week and still have no idea where to take my garbage.

So far, I love living at The Standard. It’s convenient and within walking distance to some great shopping and restaurants. I’d highly recommend it!

I have lived here for about a month now and my experience at the Standard Domain has been positive so far. Apartments and amenities are great. I would definitely recommend.

Everything was fantastic! Ty and George made the move in process seamless and easy! The amenities and location are so convenient to the mall.

Overall good place. Issues with theft in common areas and dog waste in hallways. Generally a good place to live however and adjacent to good services.

Great community in the heart if Domain. Only annoying thing is the increasing vehicle traffic everyday. The walkability to restaurants and shopping is great.

Love it here! Fantastic management, leasing and maintenance staff! Beautiful apartments! Fantastic location! Close to everything you could possibly need!

I've lived here for two years now and it's been the best! Great floor plans, beautiful views, and close to many fantastic restaurants. It's a five minute walk to the MetroRapid stop and Whole Foods, and the complexes' gym centers are spacious and clean with plenty of equipment. The office staff is always very helpful, and the maintenance team is fantastic. If I've ever had a minor issue with anything, they're quick to respond and do everything they can to help. I even once had an office staff member deliver a package to my building after hours for me! There's a bit of street noise, but it's not overwhelming, and the walls are thick enough so I don't hear every conversation my neighbors have. It's a very pet-friendly community, and while sometimes there are folks here who continuously don't clean up after their pets in the dog parks, it's a great place to live if you have any four-legged friends. Honestly, the Standard at the Domain is best complex I've found in Austin.

thus far my experience has been great. minus some garage noise at nights on weekends I have no complaints and that noise is generally minimal and doesn't affect me.

So far I have no complaints. The area and amenities are great. I just wish the fitness center near the purple garage had more variety like the other gym.

Was taken care of from the moment I walked in the door, to the last signature on my lease. The sales staff were pleasant and knowledgeable of your beautiful property.

The Standard at Domain is a great apartment community. Excellent location in the Domain North Side. Close to restaurants, bars, and shops. Friendly helpful staff.

Great community that is clean and new. Very friendly people too. There are also great amenities such as pool & gym. I love living here because of the location as well. It is a prime spot near shops and bars in The Domain.