Having email and text notification made it easy for me see when my package arrived. Having a picture sent was a nice touch as well. Signed for the package ensured it was me picking it up.

Very helpful during my move-in week. Answered all questions that I had and made me feel welcome in my new apartment. When I was moving I noticed that they are fixing things around the building to make the building better.

I moved from Chicago and was nervous that Austin wouldn’t compare...but the Standard makes me feel like I’m right at home with their amazing hospitality and great amenities. I love my place!!!

Great location with lots of activities near by! Walking distance to food, shopping, social life, and even grocery stores! Only negative is it's super noisy!

It is such a great experience to live in this community. The garage is great and people are nice here. Sometimes, I feel like there are too many pets.

I haven't actually been to my apartment yet, but seems nice online. I like that I can control the temperature through my phone. I'm most interested in visiting the dog parks

Everything has been excellent, the pool is a little dirty thats why I give it 4 stars. Staff is super helpful and nice, when I moved in the lady at the front desk helped me bring my luggage to my room and I thought that was a nice gesture.

Apartment is super spacious. The amenities are amazing so is the location. The leasing staff is super helpful. My only con is that’s there is no cell reception bc of the concrete building but on the bright side I can’t hear my neighbors! The fitness classes are great too.

My experience at the standard has been awesome great accommodations beautiful apartment and it’s very convenient to everything I love it so much

I've been here for a couple weeks now. Location is great, staff is great and amenities are pretty good but I feel like it gets a bit noisy at times and the building could be cleaner.

This is an awesome community- lots of amenities, located in Domain Northside, great maintenance staff, amazing gym, plenty of resident lounge areas, pet friendly, and nice units.

My experience of Standard has been great so far. I moved in 2 months ago and have no complaints so far. The staff is helpful and they really work hard for you to get great experience. Highly recommended!

The staff is friendly and I have enjoyed a great experience in my time here so far. The resident events have been tons of fun and add to the experience.

Perfect location. The Standard has exceptional service for any issues that pop up. Their staff is always helpful and a pleasure to work with. A short walk to the best spots in the Domain.

Very organized and efficient process. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. We knew immediately that the Standard would be a good fit. Looking forward to our move in date

Super fun place to live. Location in the domain could not be more prefect. Staff is friendly and helpful. Would not live anywhere else in the domain..

Great place, clean and friendly! Not really more you could ask for and on top of it you really cannot beat the location. Nearby complexes do not even come close to what the standard offers.

I've seen our community grow so much and the staff still does the best job of helping all of us in every way! Just noiser.... That's all thanks so much to the leasing office and maintenance for continued awesomeness!

The Standard at Domain is an awesome place to live! Located in the heart of the Domain area, the energetic environment is like none other. Everything you need is located within walking distance—there’s even a Whole Foods just steps away. The apartment community itself comes with hard wood flooring, stainless steel appliances, and is also controlled access. Did I also mention how spacious the apartment homes are as well? The fitness centers are state of the art and the resident events are out of this world. When I relocated here a couple of months ago I was pretty nervous about how I would adjust to Austin. Living at the Standard has helped tremendously with that adjustment. The community gives me the big city vibe mixed together with the amazing southern hospitality we all love.

the standard is centrally located to so many things and the domain has everything you might need in regards to shopping/eating/night life all in walking distance. Very dog friendly as well!

I just moved in to the Domain apartments this week and so far I am enjoying it. The hallways are a bit hot but the neighbors are quiet and friendly. There were some minor astetic damages we found during move in that we noted in our move in packet. Ty was very helpful and kind to us when working through the application process.

I will officially be a resident in les than 2 weeks. Through this time I have always been kept in the loop with the leasing staff. Amenities are great and location can’t be beat.

Just moved in and everything has been great so far! Apt wasn't as clean as I would have liked it to be on move in. Quiet where I am located.

It’s pretty nice to live here. The location is ideal for commuting to work and the activities are varied enough to do at least once a month. I think the hardest thing for me is not knowing directions to some of the buildings and labels on the floors.

Love living here. Gym, pool, and other amenities are wonderful and staff are friendly and helpful. All pets welcomed and walkability to stores and food is very convenient.