Great community in the heart if Domain. Only annoying thing is the increasing vehicle traffic everyday. The walkability to restaurants and shopping is great.

Love it here! Fantastic management, leasing and maintenance staff! Beautiful apartments! Fantastic location! Close to everything you could possibly need!

I've lived here for two years now and it's been the best! Great floor plans, beautiful views, and close to many fantastic restaurants. It's a five minute walk to the MetroRapid stop and Whole Foods, and the complexes' gym centers are spacious and clean with plenty of equipment. The office staff is always very helpful, and the maintenance team is fantastic. If I've ever had a minor issue with anything, they're quick to respond and do everything they can to help. I even once had an office staff member deliver a package to my building after hours for me! There's a bit of street noise, but it's not overwhelming, and the walls are thick enough so I don't hear every conversation my neighbors have. It's a very pet-friendly community, and while sometimes there are folks here who continuously don't clean up after their pets in the dog parks, it's a great place to live if you have any four-legged friends. Honestly, the Standard at the Domain is best complex I've found in Austin.

thus far my experience has been great. minus some garage noise at nights on weekends I have no complaints and that noise is generally minimal and doesn't affect me.

So far I have no complaints. The area and amenities are great. I just wish the fitness center near the purple garage had more variety like the other gym.

Was taken care of from the moment I walked in the door, to the last signature on my lease. The sales staff were pleasant and knowledgeable of your beautiful property.

The Standard at Domain is a great apartment community. Excellent location in the Domain North Side. Close to restaurants, bars, and shops. Friendly helpful staff.

Great community that is clean and new. Very friendly people too. There are also great amenities such as pool & gym. I love living here because of the location as well. It is a prime spot near shops and bars in The Domain.

I really enjoy living in this location with easy access to soo many great restaurants and stores! There is never a dull moment and always so much going in to get involved in.

Great location, nice fixtures. I’m used to having the washer dryer to come with apartment, but not a huge deal to rent separately. Mornings there are garbage truck noises, but I’m up by 6am anyway.

The Standard at the Domain are really nice appartments and the office are pretty efficient. The location is amazing and the parking is great

Love the property. Well maintained, quiet and great neighbors. Would recommend The Standard over any property in the Domain. Walk out the front door to many shops and restaurants.

Would really like the garage door to be fixed on our level. We have put in over 4 requests in the past two weeks. We have one door that is locked and the other main door in our garage does not have a key fob entrance, with the holiday season coming up it would be great to have a secure apartment.

It’s a great complex! There’s so much to do that you never get bored. Every day there is something new you can do. It’s easily accessible to almost everything!

Great place to live. Location is ideal with all the shops and restaurants near by. Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintanence requests are responded to immediately

I love it here! Great location, amazing apartments and loads of stuff to explore around! The staff is very friendly and helpful. So glad to call it home! :)

I have enjoyed living at the Standard. The office staff is very friendly and personable. They are also quick to help with any questions or concerns.

George was great! Explained every detail about the property and got us pumped about living here. We just moved in and the property and perks we get are awesome.

Apartments themselves are nice, security seems a little sparse and floors in hallways smell and always seem to be covered with dog doo. Also have spotted some roaches near pool area. But, the rooms and location are really wonderful! Love being able to walk to whole foods!

Everything is great, overall. Staffs always try to help and explain well when I ask some questions. During night time, it is a bit noisy outside

Very happy with the Standard @ Domain overall. The units are designed well and the amenities are fantastic. The staff is very helpful and attentive. So many great restaurants and shops to choose from.

Great location in the center of the domain close to everything, beautiful apartments with modern finishes and lots of floor plans to choose from, and very helpful and friendly staff

The Domain is great, there are a lot of bars and restraunts to walk to... dogs everywhere. It's awesome. The staff is super nice and helpful

New resident, but I love the location and amenities! The appliances are also new and the staff has been incredibly helpful and nice any time I have had questions.

Fantastic! We move SATURDAY!! I would say the staff is what made the move simple, and easy! George was absolutely fantastic and wonderful with everything!