Everything was going fine up to last week. It was promised to me that I would have bi-weekly housekeeping, but after 3 weeks they haven't come. So I have contacted them and it was very good that they offered me then the housekeeping at weekly bases. But the issue was that I have been stolen by the housekeeping. So far they are trying to find my items.

I've only lived here for a few months, but my experience has been that the front desk team is very responsive to requests. I enjoyed the recent pool party (which had a strong turnout). If there was one area for potential improvement, it would be general cleanliness, which is good but seems to require constant attention at this location. I have already recommended Standard to multiple people in the area.

Been living here a couple of months now and so far no complaints! Great location, units, staff, amenities, neighbors, etc. Lots to do in and out of the complex.

Only problem is a leaky bathroom faucet. Other than that everything has been great since I moved in about 3 weeks ago. The location is perfect.

Great customer service in the front office. Always a clean community. Great floor plans and secured complex. Easy access to bars and restaurants.

It Feels like home. I love everything about it. Best place to live. I will tell anyone to stay here. Very helpful people and very caring. Very comfortable.

Very modern and high end apartments. Location is incredible for the money and the neighborhood is a ton of fun. I highly recommend this residence.

I love being at the standard and I love that they are doing this reward points system ! I have never lived anywhere like this and can't wait to renew my lease !

My wife and I love living here! Great location, friendly office staff, and responsive maintenance staff. We highly recommend this community!

The location can't be beat! We have loved living here and being in walking distance to everything we need- a grocery store, restaurants, and shopping all within a five to ten minute walk! I love how dog friendly the property is, and the management and staff have been great. I feel like a person and not just a number to them - they consistently remember which apartment I'm in without even asking my name! Highly recommend this property.

The staff is amazing. One time I called in about the garage door not being down and by the time I arrived home, the maintenance team was dispatched and issue was resolved.

Great! The Standard has great, friendly staff who are knowledgeable and attentive. The amenities are clean and up-to-date. I am enjoying my experience so far at the Standard!

everything is awsome except for the laundry room,it's kind of small and only have one washing machine. but I like the free classes which were really great!

Great apartment complex! The view is phenomenal, staff is friendly, they host community events, and the parking is convenient. The Standards are the newest apartments at the Domain, with the best amenities!

This is a beautiful property with fantastic conveniences and amenities. The common area bathrooms are often dirty and unkept but other than that, this is an excellent property.

I don't want to seem like a very negative about our apartments because I do love this location but some things do need to change here. Our parking garage doors don't work about 80% of the times and they are left open for anyone to enter in! The walkways have never been cleaned as in power washing. They look very filthy. The pool we have seen it with green alegra on it and my roommate has complained about it. The grill has a lot of buildup and barely lights up. It's not cleaned weekly. The whole building itself was made pretty cheap. I know this is not the staff fault but the countertops have several blotches, the floors are very cheap leaving your feet black after moping. The kitchen faucet does not go well with the type of sink because water splatters on you if not moved to the side. The walls are thin. You could hear everything! I do love the montly events that we have for the residents! I enjoy the well equipped gym as well! The location is the best here though! And I do appreciate that after putting a review on google, Ty from their staff called me to assure me some of these concerns including all the pool noise complaints will get taken care of! So thank you Ty! I really do want to love this place because of the location.

Been at the Standard for a year now and I'm still as happy as the day I moved in!!! I've got my paperwork to resign another 14 months!!! Thank You to The Standard staff for always keeping us happy!

The Standard is a great place to live in a young and developing neighborhood. The units are high end and inviting. The staff is always friendly!

Place is great! Leasing office response to problems is quick too. Just a little concerned about my vehicle safety . A lot of times the garage door is broken.

You guys are the best and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Plenty of events and very polite every time I've had an enounter. Would recommend

Living here is amazing! I love what the community has to offer. I've met a lot of great people here. The leasing staff is very accommodating and nice. Issues are usually resolved quickly. My only complaint is the many of the TVS outside or in the gym do not work.

its nice locaion , everything near from apartment. office people are also nice to keep package from whatever tenant had ordered. payment method is little complicate . becuase it confused to debit completed it but not rent for payment for setting auto pay.

The apartment is great, we love our huge kitchen and great view of the domain overlooking restoration hardware. Maintenance is usually quick to respond

Nice apartments as amenities, although some design flaws in building C especially the parking. We also like the resident events it's a great way to meet neighbors

There are improvements that need to be made: gate function, cleanliness, enforcement of rules, activities for residents. Location is great. However, because areas such as the gates or some doors are always broken, cleanliness near the elevators on weekends are always dirty and the bike room on some floors are used for oversized boxes it just doesn't have the upscale feel that was promised.