Love living here. Gym, pool, and other amenities are wonderful and staff are friendly and helpful. All pets welcomed and walkability to stores and food is very convenient.

Been here for 2 years and have only had a few issues but over all very happy with the location and helpfulness of the staff. If I could make any suggestions is for the get togethers, maybe have a meeting point at the leasing office to walk to the place together. When I would get to the HH I wouldn’t know who to look for.

Pretty good community. Office closes at 6 PM, which causes some complications and cell phone service is spotty in the apartments. Aside from that, nice apartments in a great location

Most caring, friendly & efficient leasing staff. Excellent amenities- lounge, pool & gym.Surprisingly quiet & sound proof rooms. Next to no sound even from a partying neighbor. Luxury living at its best. Love the layouts, high ceilings, 10 feet doors. Fantastic location in Domain. Makes the luxury living expense worth every day. The happy hours organized at new restaurants are delightful. Maintenance is prompt and responsive.

The Standard is by far the best place to live in the Domain for young professional adults that want to be close to all the activity and liveliness of the Domain/Rock Rose. I've had an amazing past 2 years here since I can walk anywhere, be entertained any time, and have friends living near by. Not to mention the Standard by far has the best apartment gym in the Domain. I would say the apartment staff is helpful and friendly and make an effort to know you personally. The areas that lack and could be improved upon would be in security and general maintenance of the building. I have experienced multiple bike thefts here, advertisers finding their way in through broken key fobs/entrances, and the pool in the summer months definitely is not cleaned often enough (needs at least once a week in the summer). Overall, I love living here so far have recommended a number of my friends to the Standard already. great place to be!

Everything is great except the cleaning of the dog park. The dog park IS ALWAYS DIRTY since adding the mulch. With having DNA testing for dog poops, management should actively fine tenants not picking up after their dog.

Overall I like it. However I have asked a few times to get the light bulbs replaced in the garage on the top floor at 11721 Domain Blvd. it’s been 2 months and it’s still dark up there. Not safe. Not sure what else to do to get the lights fixed. I would at least like a response to my service request.

I absolutely love the location of this apartment complex. Maintenance is super quick and they have great community events. I love the front desk staff is always super friendly.

i love the apartments! I have a B3Alt floor plan and it is GREAT! Spacious, love the open kitchen. Love the large patio. A couple things could make living here a better experience: 1. i hear everything that goes on upstairs. They are loud and sound like their are constantly running elephants around upstairs. 2. Irresponsible pet owners. The mail room smells terrible. Mailroom is not for pets. Certainly not for their Pee! Ima a pet owner.. This is disgusting. 3. Package Pickup can be a little tricky cause the lockers are full alot of times.

We've only been here for a couple of months but absolutely love it! We plan on going to our first community social tonight so hopefully we will meet lots of new people. The staff is very responsive and that is much appreciated. The only ding we have at this point is the cleanliness of the pool chairs and the grills. The ones in our Bldg (Z) either don't work (on the 2nd level) or just need to be cleaned (pool area). That's it though, we love it here!

I have lived at the Standard for the past year and a half. I really enjoy it! The amenities are great and the staff is always very helpful. Being located on the Northside of the Domain is also a huge plus.

We are closing in on 3 months at The Standard and we just love our experience so far. Ty and everyone at the office are very nice. Thank you!

Overall we love it here. The staff is friend and our apartment is great. The facilities are also well maintained. We wish the dog park was better maintained. And it would also be great if it was AstroTurf or even gravel compared to the mulch.

The standard is normally kept very clean. The front office is normally very helpful and getting packages has always been easy. The resident events are excellent.

Great location with awesome ammentities. The staff are is friendly. Only complaint is that our water gets only warm, not hot - told it's because it's a green community.

Ty, Ilda, and Triva were all extremely helpful in helping me find my new home. Ilda gave me a great tour, while Triva/Ty helped me with the leasing process. All of the staff were very kind and helpful. Happy I chose the standard to make my new home.

Everything is going great so far! I love the location and how easy it is to access shopping, food, drinks etc... I would say top two things are: no breed restrictions & gym

Very good service when we were moving. They showed us the apartment on a Sunday, even when they had a holiday. The apartment are new and clean. Very welcoming.

While I haven't been in the community long I have very much enjoyed the friendly atmosphere of the staff and the residents as I transition into living here.

This apartment community is pretty great. The gym is nice and I love the free fitness classes! The monthly apartment sponsored events are also super fun. The dog park could be bigger. Parking is not always available on the floor I live on and sometimes the entrance doors are broken but otherwise the apartment is great overall. However, my bike, my roommates bike, and my roommates motorcycle got stolen inside of the apartment complex/ resident parking. Be careful with that...

Great community, friendly staff, a surprisingly quiet place to live considering how close to everything it is. The twice monthly social events are a nice bonus as well.

Love the Standard at the Domain. great building, wonderful community, incredible area around it, gyms are fantastic, dining and shopping area are top notch.

We’ve had no problems or complaints. People who work in the office have been very nice, helpful and professional. We would recommend living at the standard to anyone.

We had a really smooth move in experience. They accommodated all our last minute leasing work and signatures. The staffs were really friendly.

I absolutely LOVE living at The Standard! The location is perfect, the apartments are well designed and the staff is so kind! Sara, Ali, and Ty are always willing to help, answer questions, and do a phenomenal job at taking care of residents.