Very positive experience. Everything is really near from this place. Good amenities provided by management. Little bit noisy place though and costly.

This is the best place in Austin!! Staff is extremely friendly! Pet friendly and you wouldn’t even know you live in an apartment building, everything is so quiet in the building!

Just moved in. Seems to be a good community, there are a couple concerns, but nothing major. The very strong smell of dog urine is getting a bit strong.

Nice location, great staff, awful to try to get in/out of during nice days when people are swarming the Domain. Also frustrating when people above you don't have consideration for how heavy they walk around their apartment.

Overall, I've had a great experience here - everyone who works for the company is friendly, helpful, and responsive. I have actually never had such a supportive and helpful leasing office - I feel great about living here. :)

I absolutely love living here, it's so safe, well-planned and great location! I love using the 2 stored gym and pool. If you have pets it's a heaven for you.

Luxury, safety, privacy at its best & the perfect location. Most courteous & helpful staff. Efficient & prompt maintenance. Apartments are spacious with 10 feet doors. Floor plans are conducive to socializing. Amazing gym and pool with fitness classes. Social events are always fun. Place is dog friendly and they do an excellent job in keeping it clean. Proximity to restaurants and groceries makes your life easy and fun!

Water bill is way too high, never payed this much in any residence before. I never expected too be this high that’s maybe the reason why I’m not really happy.

The Standard has been a exciting & most convenient style of living that Ive ever have experienced. I would definitely give it 5 stars or more!

We have really enjoyed everything about living here, we love the close proximity to everything, that’s it’s dog friendly. I’d say the only downside is the parking garage is shared with shoppers. Other than that we absolutely love it.

This is an awesome community and an even more awesome area to live. Multiple gyms and pools and lots of amenities. So many shops restaurants and bars within walking distance

Great experience so far! Me and my wife moved in at the beginning of October and our first three months of marriage couldn’t have been any better because of The Standard. Highly recommend living here, and props to Ty for being the best.

So far our experience has been great! The staff is always extremely helpful. we love how quite the complex is as well. The quick commute to both of our jobs is an extreme bonus!

Site unseen, very immediate move in. Almost perfect, I wish there was an amenitiy for ev charging behind the gate enclosures for security overnight. Ideally that service would be included in rent since it’s a little high.

Everything has been great. No complaints. Except the noisy guy outside my window. He sucks. But the apartment is 💯. I also wish there was a skybrige on my floor. Would recommend

I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I love the amenities. I feel very safe living here as well. Walking distance to amazing shops, bars, food, etc.

I'm a few weeks in and things have been great. The maintenance team has fixed 3 requests within 24 hours. The mail system is efficient. The location is great, and the gym is 24 hours.

The Standard is amazing! So dog friendly and the amenities here are fabulous! I have yet to use the pool yet, but really loving the dog park and gym accessibility. We are in walking distance to some amazing restaurants, and not far from some hiking trails either! The leasing staff is so wonderful, in particular Holly! Thank you for having no breed restrictions and providing a wonderful space to live!

The experience from leasing to moving in has been smooth. Staff is very helpful, amenities are great, and the neighborhood is extremely walkable.

Great location and fun atmosphere. Having all the dining and entertainment options literally downstairs make this a great place to live. Would recommend highly

My move out experience was awesome! Honestly Ty is the best! He was so helpful and ensured a smooth transition. All the managers both quickly and thoroughly answered all my questions as well :)

Friendly staff, clear communication throughout the application process, modern use of technology for lease signing and sharing required documents for move in...

It’s a really nice appartment community, I appreciate all the help I received from the staffs, they are always very nice and sweet to answer my questions and help me to resolve issues.

Lived here before the I Left the standard in 2015 to try other complexes in the Domain. But came back because there is no place like it. Freaking love this place

Thus far really love the unit and amenities (my unit looks brand new), as well as the Domain neighborhood. I arrived in colder weather, so I have not been able to use the pool yet, but the gym, lounge and other amenities are terrific. So far very happy being a resident of The Standard At Domain.