Everything has been great. No complaints. Except the noisy guy outside my window. He sucks. But the apartment is 💯. I also wish there was a skybrige on my floor. Would recommend

I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I love the amenities. I feel very safe living here as well. Walking distance to amazing shops, bars, food, etc.

I'm a few weeks in and things have been great. The maintenance team has fixed 3 requests within 24 hours. The mail system is efficient. The location is great, and the gym is 24 hours.

The Standard is amazing! So dog friendly and the amenities here are fabulous! I have yet to use the pool yet, but really loving the dog park and gym accessibility. We are in walking distance to some amazing restaurants, and not far from some hiking trails either! The leasing staff is so wonderful, in particular Holly! Thank you for having no breed restrictions and providing a wonderful space to live!

The experience from leasing to moving in has been smooth. Staff is very helpful, amenities are great, and the neighborhood is extremely walkable.

Great location and fun atmosphere. Having all the dining and entertainment options literally downstairs make this a great place to live. Would recommend highly

My move out experience was awesome! Honestly Ty is the best! He was so helpful and ensured a smooth transition. All the managers both quickly and thoroughly answered all my questions as well :)

Friendly staff, clear communication throughout the application process, modern use of technology for lease signing and sharing required documents for move in...

It’s a really nice appartment community, I appreciate all the help I received from the staffs, they are always very nice and sweet to answer my questions and help me to resolve issues.

Lived here before the I Left the standard in 2015 to try other complexes in the Domain. But came back because there is no place like it. Freaking love this place

Thus far really love the unit and amenities (my unit looks brand new), as well as the Domain neighborhood. I arrived in colder weather, so I have not been able to use the pool yet, but the gym, lounge and other amenities are terrific. So far very happy being a resident of The Standard At Domain.

I've been at the standard for almost 3 years now and I love it! I can't wait to renew for another year. Thank you standard team for everything that you do!

office knows the property well. helped me pick between 3 really great spots. ended up going with the one that had access to amenities, but any of the apts would have been a great location

Great location and staff. My favorite places to live in Austin, especially for young professionals or people who work from home. The environment at the domain is awesome, and with The Standard you get to live right in the middle of it.

I had amazing experience moving into the apartment complex. Olivia and other staff have been so cooperative. Loved the atmosphere around the apartment. It feels secure and peaceful

Overall good experience. Location is very nice. The domain has everything you need. Wish the weight room was bigger and had more equipment.

I enjoy living here. We just renewed our lease. Only thing lacking is better security to get into the building. I think that may change soon!

I took away half a star because there is a ridiculously annoying Pomeranian that barks up and down my hall in the middle of the night. Other than that, everything is great. The wife and I are loving living here.

Very clean and modern looking apartments. The location is perfect stores and restaurants within walking distance! Excellent on site facilities.

Great place to stay close to everything you need awesome customer service all the staff here at the standard are friendly and quick to respond for the little thing you ask about

Location is fantastic and leasing office staff members are very helpful and positive. The apartment decor is not great, but it's quiet and maintained. The smell in the hallways and elevators is pretty bad at times from the garbage chute and dogs/cats in the building. Given the smell, it doesn't feel as high-end as the rent charged, but the location for us offsets that.

Simple process to set up. Cant wait to use this service and gain points for awards. Would recommend this to a friend or another resident that lives in the domain

I love living at The Standard. Great staff and a great neighborhood. They’ve been quick to rectify any issues I’ve ever had and the facilities are well maintained. Zero complaints.

Love it so much! We stay in the heart of domain and it’s amazing to be able to walk to restaurants and bars. Shopping and yoga studios all in 1min walk while you enjoy all the amenities!

The apartment is nice and clean. The gym is nice and is never too busy. I love the fitness classes. It is a great location and I can walk to almost anything I need.